๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐” ๐“ก๐“ฎ...

thollandsgirl2013

๐™ท๐™ด๐šˆ ๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š๐šˆ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด! ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ. ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ถ๐š„๐šˆ๐š‚... ะ•ั‰ะต

Morning Breath
Family Day
Valentines Day - ๐€.๐‘
Just Loving You - ๐.๐ƒ
I want One
Slip Up
Like You'd Get Your Knuckles Bloody For Me - ๐€.๐‘
Cuddle*
Pregnancy with Nate - ๐.๐ƒ
Relax
Chubby Cheeks
First Date - ๐€.๐‘
Too Close*
Do Some Work - ๐.๐ƒ
Bounce House
Our Tess
Red Light - ๐€.๐‘
Dressing Room*
Day Off - ๐.๐ƒ
Accidental Proposal
Sweet Girl
Count On Six Fingers - ๐€.๐‘
Familiar*
Family Secrets - ๐.๐ƒ
Cute When You're Angry
Give A Guy A Warning
You're All I Want - ๐€.๐‘
Sharing*
Ship Compartment - ๐.๐ƒ
Flashing lights
Obsessed* - ๐€.๐‘
Nothing I Wouldn't Do
By His Belt (Sweats)
Piรฑa Colada - ๐.๐ƒ
Dirty Reflection*
Christmas - ๐€.๐‘
Sundays
Massage - ๐.๐ƒ
Tease
Best Girl* - ๐€.๐‘
Pranksters
Around My Waist - ๐.๐ƒ
Gasp*
Mrs. Tom & Mr. Y/n
Kisses - ๐€.๐‘
The Morning After
Interruption - ๐.๐ƒ
Missed You, Darling*
Pretty Thoughts
Fire Place - ๐€.๐‘
Periods
Intoxicating* - ๐.๐ƒ
Cute Interaction
Snuggle Fuck*
Day In The Woods - ๐€.๐‘
Grumpy
The Best Thing - ๐.๐ƒ
Doughnuts
Pillow Talk*
Tell Me - ๐€.๐‘
New Parenthood
Seven Minutes In Heaven* - ๐.๐ƒ
Hotel Cuddles
Drunken Confession
Me Too - ๐€.๐‘
Love Me Harder*
Sounds Heavenly - ๐.๐ƒ
Face Mask
Lovely
Thinking About You In That Way - ๐€.๐‘
Innocent*
Bruised Knuckles - ๐.๐ƒ
Emotional Drunk
Professor's Sweetheart
Drunk In You* - ๐€.๐‘
Come Cuddle
No Time - ๐.๐ƒ
Uncharted
Yacht*
Fire Meet Gasoline - ๐€.๐‘
Heating System
Grocery List - ๐.๐ƒ
Marks
Debatable
Sleepy Sex* - ๐€.๐‘
Borrowed Scarfs And Apple Tea
Baby Fever
Long Time Ago - ๐€.๐‘
Need You*
The Box
It's You - ๐€.๐‘
1:05 am
Monday Mornings
Take Me To Church* - ๐€.๐‘
Pregnancy Test
Short Stuff
Flaws & Strengths - ๐€.๐‘
Thigh Riding*

Desperate*

640 4 0
thollandsgirl2013

𝐀/𝐍 - All credit goes to the writer wazzupmrstark on Tumblr

https://wazzupmrstark.tumblr.com/post/652947447002382336/desperate-th-x-reader

Parings → Tom Holland x Reader

Warnings → swearing, smut (18+), oral (m receiving), choking, unprotected sex, semi-public sex (bathroom), creampies

Summary → The first time Tom fucks you raw.

✧・゚: *✧≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫✧・゚: *✧

"Baby," Tom groaned against your neck in an attempt to get your attention, but if you'd heard him you were choosing to ignore him as you continued to grind down on his lap with your head buried in his shoulder. "Baby," he tried again, "I don't have a condom."

He was still desperately rifling through his wallet with one hand and digging through the pockets in his jeans with the other in the hollow hope that maybe he'd find one.

He always carried condoms with him, he had since you had started dating. How the hell was he missing one now- then it dawned on him. Last month, at that bar back in London when you had been wearing nothing underneath your tight black skirt and he just had to have you... god damn it, Tom, he thought to himself. He had used the last one then, when he fucked you in the bathroom that night. But now you were the needy one and he couldn't even take the edge off for you.

Despite the circumstances at hand, Tom's body was reacting accordingly to your actions. His cock was straining against his jeans and he was almost positive you could feel his erection against your thigh. And if your moans were any indication, he was right.

He sighed into your shoulder, and used his hands to still your hips. Your bottom lip jutted out in a pout momentarily before you began pressing languid kisses to his neck, sucking hickeys right underneath his jaw.

"Y/n, I-I don't have a condom," Tom stuttered out again and pushed on your shoulders to make sure you heard him this time.

"I don't care," you whined, slumping forward onto your boyfriend in defeat. "I want you so bad."

"I know, darling," he said in a hushed whisper, trying to ignore the way your hips were still rocking instinctively on top of his.

If you were at home it wouldn't be such a big deal. Tom could just pop out to the shops and be back within the hour with enough condoms to go as many rounds as you wanted. But you were all the way in Monaco at the F1 Grand Prix- it wasn't like you could just come and go as you pleased, once your ticket was scanned at the beginning of the day you were stuck there because the no re-entry policy was strictly enforced at all exits. You'd learned that the hard way on the first day.

When asked later, your friends would claim not to know where you and Tom had run off to. But everyone knew. You guys were a bit infamous for bathroom quickies, hence that night at the bar last month. Bars, restaurants, movie theaters, clubs, and department stores were all fair game to you guys. Today was no different. Tom was sitting on the counter with his back pressed against the mirror in one of the racetrack's tiny, one-person facilities and you were straddling his lap.

Everything had been going routinely when Tom broke the news and you felt your heart (or rather, your pussy) shatter into a million pieces. He just looked so goddamn good in that pink shirt with his hair slicked back like that... fuck. And the way he'd been acting this weekend, so casually confident with his friends and the racers, it brought out something primal in you.

"You want my fingers?" Tom offered, holding up the middle and ring fingers on his left hand.

You shook your head. "Just want you."

He chuckled lightly and brushed your hair out of your eyes. You knew you were being stubborn, but you were too desperate to care.

"I know, but I already told you-"

"I don't care that you don't have a condom," you sighed. "Just go without."

Tom blinked at you in surprise. "Wha- are you sure?"

In all the time that you had been dating, you and Tom had never had sex without protection. It wasn't that you were opposed to the idea, you were on the pill, but you had always been overly cautious and you and Tom had never really... talked about it before.

"Y/n?" You had fallen silent.

"Hm?"

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

You could only nod at first before you could verbalize.

"I need to hear you say it," he murmured, voice an octave lower than it had been a second ago.

"I'm sure," you managed, "please, Tom."

He smirked, biting his lip. "Of course, baby."

You pushed yourself off of him and watched as he unfastened his belt. Your mouth watered as he pulled at the button and zipper on his jeans and you thought for a brief moment about how pathetic you were.

But as soon as Tom had freed himself from his pants you found yourself not caring anymore. The humiliation burning in your cheeks melted back into want and you felt the temperature in your whole body rise a degree or two.

Tom pushed his jeans down to where they sat bunched around his thighs and looked at you expectantly.

"Ready, angel?" he asked, dark eyes giving you a onceover.

It wasn't often that you were the one fully clothed and Tom was the one exposed to you, but on the rare occasion it did happen you liked to take advantage of it.

"Wait, can I?" Your gaze fell to his lap and he cursed.

"Always."

You smiled and licked your lips as you bent over to take him into your mouth. His cock hit the back of your throat which you loved. You suppressed your gag reflex as best you could while you sucked him off, feeling the arousal simmering in your stomach multiply tenfold just because of how full your mouth was. He brought a fist to his lips and bit down on his hand to stifle his moans, tangling his other hand in your hair.

He twirled your hair around his fingers into a makeshift ponytail and tugged gently. You moaned around his cock and try took him even deeper.

"God, y/n," Tom groaned, bucking his hips upwards into your mouth. "Sorry," he grunted.

"S'okay," you said with a smile, still somehow managing to keep your pace.

"So desperate for my cock, you'd take it any way you can get it, huh?"

You whined in response and nodded your head. You heard him laugh, then choke when you pulled off of him. He scowled at you as you licked a stripe from the base of his cock, along the vein, to the head, before taking him fully in your mouth again, making him throw his head back in pleasure.

"Stop, stop, I'm close," he warned and pulled you off his cock by your hair.

If you weren't so intent on having him inside you, you would've finished him off there. He looked so hot like that- jaw clenched with restraint, stomach taught and firm, even under his shirt. And the way he looked down at you while you sucked his dick, fuck.

You wiped your mouth with the back of your hand and leaned in to kiss your boyfriend on the lips. He met you halfway and pressed his lips to yours, smiling into the kiss. The taste of champagne lingered on his lips.

"C'mon, baby," Tom grunted and motioned for you to climb on top of him.

You did just that and hiked your skirt higher up on your thighs, pushing your panties to the side so that he could have easy access to you.

You reached for him and used your knees to brace yourself on the counter before he held out a hand to stop you.

"Wait," he said breathlessly, "let me taste you first."

You watched as he reached a hand under your skirt and used two of his fingers to collect your arousal before bringing them to his lips and sucking it off. When he was satisfied with his work he offered the same two fingers to you.

"Open," he instructed.

You sucked his fingers into your mouth as he'd asked and moaned around them, which might have been a little over the top, but you couldn't find it in you to care. Tom retracted his fingers after a couple seconds and kissed you again, cupping your face with both of his hands. He slipped his tongue into your mouth, groaning when you whimpered. You could taste yourselves on each other's lips, but as you continued to make out they became indiscernible, a mix of both of you. All you knew was that you couldn't get enough.

Tom struggled to pop the first few buttons on your shirt, but eventually got the hang of it, and unbuttoned the rest with ease, exposing your chest to the cold air.

"Fuck, I'll never get tired of your tits," he whispered, mostly to himself.

You rolled your eyes and pushed his shoulder lightly. "Tom, stop teasing me," you begged.

Your entire body ached. You were clenching around nothing at this point and it was torture. You needed something inside of you right that minute and if Tom wouldn't give it to you your own fingers would have to suffice.

"I'm not teasing you," he insisted earnestly.

"Then fuck me already!"

He smirked for what felt like the millionth time and raised an eyebrow.

"You're going to have to keep your voice down if you don't want us to get caught, darling. Do you think you can do that?"

You nodded fervently, knowing it was a boldfaced lie. Tom knew it too- you had literally just been yelling at him to fuck you seconds earlier, but you were already this far and he'd made you wait so long already.

"C'mere," he said lowly and put a hand on the small of your back to pull you closer. "Spit," he commanded and held out his hand for you. You spat into his palm and watched as he used his hand to pump his cock a couple of times, ensuring that it was lubricated enough for you to take comfortably.

He then lined himself up with you and held back a groan as you sank down onto his cock. You sighed in relief at the feeling and wrapped your arms around his neck to steady yourself. You stayed there like that for a minute or so, not moving, just enjoying how full you felt.

Tom always felt good inside of you, but like this... without discomfort of the condom, without the resistance of the rubber or the texture of the latex, without anything in between you... it was indescribable. You could feel every vein, every curve of Tom's cock. You could feel his pulse in your pussy and the sensation was enough to make you forget how to speak.

"G-god," you gasped.

"You're so fucking tight," Tom muttered through clenched teeth.

"Feels so good," you mumbled.

Tom managed a smile and brushed your hair out of your face. His smile faltered when you began to ride him without warning and he choked out your name along with a string of profanities.

You rocked your hips forward to meet Tom's over and over again, moaning quietly every time the head of his cock brushed your g-spot. It wasn't long before Tom was doing most of the work, slamming into you like his life depended on it. It was actually impressive, how hard he was fucking you in the position he was in. He was sitting upright with all of your weight on top of him and was still railing you like it was nothing.

"Is this what you wanted?" Tom asked, voice low and gravelly. "For me to fuck you like a slut?" You could only nod. "Answer me," he demanded. "Are you such a desperate fucking cockslut that you couldn't wait a few more hours like a good girl?"

"Yes!" you cried.

Tom brought a hand to your throat and wrapped his fingers around it, rubbing his thumb along your pulsepoint. He squeezed lightly, smiling darkly when your eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Do you think you deserve to cum?" he asked, knowing you were close.

"Yes," you whimpered.

"Do you think you can be quiet?"

"Yes. Please, Tommy-"

"Please what?"

"Please can I cum? I-I need to cum, fuck!"

You fell over the edge before your boyfriend could respond, not even allowing him the chance to get a word in before your entire body was overcome by waves of pleasure. Your vision went white as you rode out your orgasm and Tom held onto you tightly the whole time, whispering praises in your ear as you came down even though you knew you were in for it later.

Your thighs were still trembling when the aftershocks had finally subsided and you gave Tom a sheepish smile.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, baby," he assured you. "I made you wait long enough."

"You were teasing me! I knew it!"

Tom kissed you chastely on the lips and winked. "Couldn't resist. You're so fucking hot when you're desperate."

"Fuck you."

"You already did."

"And if I remember correctly, you haven't come yet. I could always leave you hanging-"

"No! No, I'm sorry," he apologized hastily.

You laughed and pushed his curls out of his face as you began to ride him again, ignoring your own arousal still burning in your stomach. Tom cursed, letting you know that he was right there on the edge.

"Where do you want me to cum? Your mouth? Your chest?" You didn't answer and leaned down to kiss his neck instead. "Baby, I can't," he rasped, "I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that."

"I want you to," you whispered.

"What?"

"I want you to cum inside me, Tom. Want you to fill me up-" your pleas were cut off with a moan as Tom came and you felt him tense underneath you as spurt after spurt of cum filled your cunt. If you thought you had felt full before-

You threw your head back at the feeling and helped your boyfriend ride out his high. It wasn't enough to make you cum a second time, but the way his cock throbbed inside of you, the way he clenched his jaw and bit his lip as he came... it certainly... sparked something within you.

Tom was out of breath by the time he could open his eyes again and when he did he smiled at you from underneath messy curls and hooded eyelids, completely blissed out. He pulled out of you slowly, watching his cum drip out of you and onto the counter.

He turned around and snatched a few paper towels from the dispenser on the opposite wall and handed half the stack to you while he used the other half to wipe down the counter.

"What a gentleman," you said sarcastically as you used the towels to clean yourself off. You knew when you stood up there would likely be more dripping down your legs, and that was if you could stand, but you would have to cross that bridge when you got to it.

"And they say romance is dead," he quipped back cheekily, holding his hand out for your half of the used paper towels.

"Can't imagine why."

You watched from the counter as he threw them away and washed his hands. He pulled a couple more paper towels from the dispenser and wet them in the sink before making his way back over to you and just tossing them between your open legs.

"I know, right?"

°:. *₊ ° . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

I'm scared~TH cherryxscott๐Ÿญ

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

64.5K 1.1K 23
"tom you are hurting me" "so don't you dare talk to me like that" *complete* tom holland x reader. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ #1 readerxtom #1 holland...
147K 1.6K 131
"๐…๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ?" "๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐–๐ข๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž." "๐–๐ก๐š- ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š? ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ...
36.2K 724 19
"๐ฐ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ...
2.3K 55 14
NO MORE UPDATES! But feel free to continue reading, just refrain from asking for more updates. ๐‘Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘‘๏ฟฝ...