Nicholas Overwhelmed [Publish...

By authorJosephCM

11 year old Nicholas discovers that he is highly sensitive. Is this a superpower? His only goals in life is b... More

Chapter 1: The Email
Chapter 2: Grandpa Frank
Chapter 3: HSP Discovered
Chapter 4: Am I a Problem?
Chapter 5: The Move (Part 1)
Chapter 6: The Move (Part 2)
Chapter 7: School is in Session
Chapter 8: 5 Months Later: HSP Takes Over
Chapter 9: Pressured
Chapter 10: Friend Insults
Chapter 11: The Separation
Chapter 12: Selection
Chapter 13: Drama or Audition
Chapter 14: Depression
Chapter 15: The Beginning of the End: Secrets are Revealed (Part 1)
Chapter 16: Gone
Chapter 17: The Beginning of the End: Energy Rises (Part 2)
Chapter 18: Defeat or Continue
Chapter 20: Action! Part 2
Chapter 21: Hollywood Fame
Chapter 22: The End of a new Beginning
Authors Note
About the Author

Chapter 19: Action! Part 1

2 0 0
By authorJosephCM

The guy in the suit comes and asks if I can shoot some photos for the posters. I say, "Yes," but I also say, "in about three hours." I walk downstairs and see the house all packed up and ready to be bought. I smile. I get all my boxes and ask Julia, "Who are you staying with until your school starts?"
    "No one! I'm going on a Disney cruise for thirty-one weeks! I forgot to tell you that the school is in Hawaii!"
I chuckle, "That's nice Julia!" I smile.
"I'm going to live in the Hollywood Hotel!"
Then mom comes out. "Well, it's done. Nick is going tomorrow at three in the morning; Julia is going today in two hours; and I'm going sometime tomorrow. Don't forget Julia that you need to get photos with Mickey Mouse!" We all got a group hug.
I say, "After all these years, I've always thought that I was a problem," I chuckle, "but I wasn't. I was always just a human being!"
I wasn't a problem anymore. I know that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
226K 9.4K 52
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
3M 251K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
4.4M 95.7K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...