Good Grief. (A Servamp x M!OC...

JustAGhostyGhost द्वारा

. . Anim Kurushimi, was living his best life. but God was like, "no, let's not make him life his best life... अधिक

Ch 1: Got teleported but at what cost?
Ch 2: Getting around... A little bit.
Ch 3: Ho no no no no. No. NO.
Ch 4: Bringing the Cat Home.
Ch 5: Error. Error. Ërrør
Ch 6: Come On, Lets Get Over This.
Ch: 7 Time to play the billion doller question game.
Ch 8: Tsubaki.
Ch 9: Kick to the face, never goes to waste.
Ch 10; Alice in the Garden.
Ch 11 Weird.
Ch 12. Happy Birthday.
Ch 13: *ps. I didn't knew what to name this chapter lmao
Ch 14: Sakuya Part 1, I guess
Ch 15: ps. I always come back 👁👁
Ch 16. All is Well.
Ch 17 Sakyua part 2. more like SakuMahi lmao-
ch-18. 3rd grade comedy of Anim and Kuro.
Ch 19. Coffin, I choose you!
Ch 20. C3 and Another.
Ch 21. Ps. This is getting long- sorry- i cant help it-
Ch 22. Garden of Eden. (part 1)
Ch 23 Garden of Eden (part 2)
Ch 24. bla bla bla- by Shakespeare.
Ch 25. Underprepared
Ch 27 AHHHHHHHHH-
Ch 28. You are mine.
Ch 29 Subject matter: Anomaly
Ch 30: was I wrong.
Ch 31. Got em'
Ch 32. Absolutely Anything
Ch 33. give me a chance.
Ch 34. Smile. :>
What If. Sick Day.
What If. never been better
What If: Top or Bottom.

ch 26. Hello Darkness my old friend...🧍‍♂️

141 11 2
JustAGhostyGhost द्वारा

Warning: Unedited.

====================================

.
.
.

"So... So weak..." Matters Lawless as he chuckled. Litch's song had came to an end as he groaned a little bit.

"You noisy shit rat, couldn't you have been more quite while I was performing?" Litch said... Well, it sounded more like a taunt, causing lawless to chuckle and saying, "but i silenced the bratty crowd for you!"

Litch could only groan in annoyance, summoning his lead in a flash and tried to kick his Servamp to death. Lawless, not being phased by this move, just sent Litch crashing to the wall. Almost indenting it.

"Lawless! You'll kill him at this rate!" Yelled Anim in mid's of the fight, which made Lawless answer with a nonchalant, "don't worry, Eve's are way durable then Normal Humans"

"Besides... If he can't handle this blow... He might as well die" The blondie added the undertone. "Anyways~ what do you want, Eve of Bother Sloth"

"I... Well... Mainly to warn about the subclasses your slaughtered... And Companions." Anim clearly told, now causing Lawless to just laugh out loud, "companions?" He repeats.

Anim's hand tugged the sleeve of Kuro a little bit, "companions" Anim confirmed.... To be honest... He was... Thinking of running away right this moment because he knew what was going to happen-

"You guys are annoying... What are you? Trying to play hero? A main character that will magically save everyone??" Lawless started.

"No I just-"

"Ahhh... Stop... Just stop..."

Lawless said with a disappointed looking expression, it was sort of like a domain opened up. Like a stage play now being presented to Anim and Kuro about a little tiny oopsy Kuro made so... So many years back.

"Looks like Bother Sloth's Eve doesn't know anythingggg... So, I'll tell a little story~"

'Oh no...' The little voice in Anim's head rang as he clenched on Kuro's sleeve tighter, and for a split moment, he looked up towards his face and there was the look of absolute horror and just... Fear.

"Once upon a time, there lived 7 different vampires who got along- er... Sort of got along. One day, they received a letter from a certain organization... The C3. To... Kill a certain human.

So they argued... And argued, and this, decided to hold voting. 

To be... Or not to be...

Gluttony, wrath and greed objected! Lust, pride and envy Accepted!"

While Lawless was continuing, Anim felt... Heavy. Chill run down his spine as he dared not to look at the person he was tugging on to... Fearful that he'll be shredded if even dared to even flinch.

"Even stevens right? Now was time for bother to pick... And what he picked was-"

"Enough..." Kuro voice was harsh, his fingers turning into the long blew blades, Lawless chuckled and started to draw his fencing sward out too. "aw, you really didn't wanted him to know the truth that badly hm~?"

Anim tried to hold Kuro back, "calm down Kuro. Please, I already told you something would happen, please just-"

"You think saying that would make him forget what he did? Make 'us' forget what he did??" Says Lawless, Anim could only frown towards him saying, "stop trying to provoke him about something which probably happened years ago!"

"And that's make it justifiable?"

"No- but-"

"Ha... Pathetic." Lawless says as he raised his sward to attack, only for Kuro to bring his hand wards to block it, the metal piercing threw skin as blood drips out. Lawless little sadistic smile shines as the two mingled in combat.

Anim summoned his lead, a little panic because this was going exactly like the novel. God he shouldn't have came here... If it weren't for that one subclass...

"Kuro!!" Anim yelled as basically tried to bit Lawless head off, just for that moment the servamp turned to look at his eve with a expression of just guilt, face starting to black out a bit.

'Oh no...'

"You guys... Shut the Fuck up!" Litch yelled as he came out of no where, stepped on Lawless dead directly and planted if on the floor. Snatching Anim's broom and bending it, then throwing it towards kuro to cage him to the wall.

"Kur-"

"I told you guys to shut up didn't I? Now sit and listen" Litch summons a grand fucking piano. "And now... Cry" He plays that piano.

The melody that brings the bad memories of past, something you don't want remember... Or something dear to you.

"Danmit... It's that song again..." Lawless groans.

Before the music could go on too long, A broom just banged the the grand piano in half. Surprising Litch, and probably lawless too.

"You..." Litch saw Anim holding the broom, as Anim didn't exactly meet eyes with Litch. "... You can only show memories to those who have bad memories... Unfortunately I don't hve any" He muttered.

Not... Exactly true, he has he fair share of drama, but, Litch's memory didn't exactly bring them up. Thankfully.

Anim backs away, Letting go of the broom for it to just flew over to a very traumatised kuro like it's consolidating the Servamp.

Lawless watched it, happen, grinding his teeth as he got on stage, "how dare you two-"

"OI OI STOP" and here comes the life saver, Crantz Rosen, yet again with a.... Whale...

Who... Grabs the head of Lawless and Litch and bangs them together to stop the fighting.

"Guide what-" Anim tried to process the name. "No wait- i have better then to do. Kuro!" And the boy ran towards his Servamp.

"Oh dear, are you okay? Answer me please" Anim asked as he finally got a good look at Kuro... Only to meet with a blacked out face... Like a mask being put to cover it...

"K.. Kuro... No... Are you.." Anim mutters a little as he tried to reach out for him. Only to he Interrupted by small sobs, causing him to turn his head over finding the little boy.

"Oh... Hello..." Anim says. The little guy ons hicked as he muttered a Sorry out of fear.

"Ah? One of you is left? No worries, I'll kill you too-"

"No. No you are not-" Anim told straight up as he grabbed the base of the sward to hold Lawless off.

"Go away"

"Make me."

Exchanging glares. Lawless gives up first, "ugh, fine... I don't care about meaningless character anyways." And then he walks out first, blowing a kiss goodbye to his eve which he gets a show in the face for.

Anim sighs a bit, holding out his hand for the kid, "don't worry... Your... Sort of safe now" Pulling the kid on his feet, Anim had a little chat with Mr. Crantz about Litch and that he'd stick around because.... Tsubaki's other allies will come after him too.

"And about him?"

"Oh... Um... I'll ask Misono" Anim shrugged as he watched Litch disappear from the corner of his eyes, not even a goodbye huh?

'Am I that unapproachable?' Anim thinks for a moment, as he turned to look at Kuro, who still seemed lost.

"Hey... Let's go home After dropping of the kid, yeah...?"

"Hm..."

Anim doesn't like Kuro just silently trailing behind him like this. Makes him feel responsible and a little part of his heart hurts... It's... Weird. Mostly because he feels responsible of bringing kuro here even when he knew this will happen...

And also because he... He.. Wants to see his Listless NEET rather then this...
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile Lawless gets kidnapped because of his Mass murder. Yeppie.

.
.
.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Con La Brisa Jairrissia द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.1K 55 4
In which Shuri of Wakanda and K'uk'ulkan of Talokan are soulbound and Queen Ramonda has no idea how to accept it. Or in which it's a Wakandan and Tal...
83.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
278K 8K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
70.1K 2.2K 35
Fluffy (Ongoing)⏳ --- Nate is a fennec fox. He was an animal before he came to the world known as Twisted Wonderland along with his bestfriend, Yuu...