NOT AGAIN | Yoonmin FF

Od MalakMER3

yoongi and jimin are a divorced couple ... WHY did they divorce ...?!! HOW is their life before and after... Více

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
........
12
13
14
15
16
17 (part 1 / 2 )
17 part (2/2)
18
19
20 (part 1/2)
20 part (2/2)
21
22
special 🎄🎊
23
24
25
26
27 (kaihope 1)
28 (kaihope 💜)
29
30 ( truth ⛈ )
31
32
Announcement ⚠
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42 part (1/2)
42 part (2/2)
43
44
45
46
The end 💜

33

380 25 0
Od MalakMER3

3rd person POV

Five days went like usual for everyone . Hyunjin and Felix kept their relationship secret for now as Felix was nervous of the others's reaction . Hyunjin agreed for the sake of his baby but that doesn't mean he kept his hand for himself 🤭 . some touches there and some here and when they are all alone the touches turns into kisses .

Yesterday , Jimin caught them in the kitchen making out but he just smiled and pretended that he didn't see anything . As a punishment Felix forbidden Hyunjin from even holding his hand when they are alone or not alone !

Namjin were the same lovely covey couples but ... They have an argument lately because Namjoon broke Jin's new mirror again ! 😂 . Jin is refusing to talk to him and he even ignores his presence and gave him a silent treatment and the most horrible thing is that he sleeps with Hope from this time ...

Jin sleeping with Hopi explain why Kai is so moody and angry lately . He couldn't even peck the lips of his own husbands and sleep next to him . it was really frustrating .

Let me explain . ahem ahem ! . Jin was supposed to sleep besides of Kai Hope on the bed  as the bed can take them all but no ! ... Hopi made Kai sleep on the couch so that he can cuddle with his favorite hyung all night , not caring about his husband and every time they were alone and Kai almost about to kiss or even steal a little pecks of his husband Jin would brag in between them and take his husband away to complain about Namjoon ! . Hopi told him to understand that jin needs him now and to be patient but he can't be patient forever . He miss his husband a lot !!

Taekook became more closer like a glue really ! . From the time Jung kook knew that Taehyung is his tiger , he pampers him a lot . Sometimes , the others can see them cuddling on the couch without any caring about their curious stares . Felix and Jimin were really happy with the process between the due and even they shipped them and wished that their ship would sink !

Jisoo went back to the city three days ago as her boyfriend was really missing her and now he is in vocation himself , the couple wanted to spend it together .

About Momo they didn't hear anything from her and no one mentioned her name because they noticed how Tae gets angry when her name is mentioned ...

Mrs Min stayed with them to take care of her son yoongi with the help of PD-nim ,well the real reason was to stay with her granddaughter and spend time with Minji . Minji was really happy that her granny is staying that she whined that she wants her to sleep besides of her on her bed . Jimin disagreed but with the grumpy  and whinny Minji he let his guards down and let it be as she wants .

Yoongi stayed in his room not daring to face anyone especially with kook knowing what he did with Jimin.  He can't face Kook's eyes . The eyes which showed him respect before . He can't face the disgust and anger in it  .

Minji visited him regularly before going to her kindergarten and even after coming back . she wanted to tell him about the stranger but her mama told her not to do it and that he will tell her handsome hyung about it himself so she agreed to shut her mouth even with how hard it's for her , she did !

Yoongi is greatest time was when he was with his daughter . His favorite song became her cute giggles . His pleasant sight became her smile . He prays everyday that he can stay with her forever . He prays to have Jimin with them like a happy family !

Otherwise , Jimin was really anxious when his daughter was in yoongi's room . he was afraid and bad thoughts filled his mind like , what if yoongi told minji that he is her Dada and she wanted to leave him alone and go with her Dada .. He tried to shrug it away but he is a mother after all and he loves his daughter a lot .

He talked with namjoon about the strange woman whom met minji and the book thing . Namjoon told him to wait for the right time to discuss it with yoongi as now yoongi is health well mental health is not good . yeah , he is so mad and angry at yoongi but that doesn't mean he won't be worried about him and his health . Though  He is in Jimin's side , he wants to believe that something is odd and He wants to hear yoongi's side as well before deciding anything .

Now , they are sitting on the garden of the house having their outside dinner . After a lot of struggling , winning and even pleading from Minji , yoongi agreed to have dinner with the others .

She excitedly dragged him out and made him sit on the seat which was besides of her mama and then she sat on jimin's lap saying that she wants her mama to feed her .

Silence and Awkwardness exchanged between them . They all already know what happened in the past except Namjin , Taekook and Jimin . They still unknown of yoongi's side . And Hyunlix they don't even know a single thing as well as Minji of course !

"Mwma , fwed Mwnji na ! " Minji whined while opening her mouth waiting for her mama to feed her. 

Jimin smiled a little then put the spoon full of rice in between her tiny mouth then give her some veggy in which she hummed happily in the taste .

"T-thank you for the food . it's really delicious ! " yoongi stated nervously while munching on his nuggets. 

"You're welcome , Yoon .. but Jimin is the one who made the nuggets " jin said softly while giving yoongi a smile .

"Ooh ! " yoongi said side eyeing jimin nervously .

" hwndswme hywng , ywu know mwma mwde the bwst nwggets on the world hehe !  " Minji said while clapping her hands cutely .

"Yeah , the best pancakes too ! " yoongi said it without thinking but then it snapped him when silence filled the place again .

He looked up and saw everyone looking at jimin while jimin was just eating his food like he didn't hear yoongi's words .

Yoongi gulped his saliva and continued eating his food thanking god that the conversation died there and minji didn't say anything forward . she was humming happily while swaying her legs because her mama is feeding her and her handsome hyung having his meal along with them after straight five days of eating alone .

Time skip

"Nam-hyung , I think we need to talk with him now ! " Jimin said .

Namjoon confusedly looked at Jimin "oh god ! Hyung , you already forgot !! ... *sigh*... Let's talk about the strange woman and the book thing ! The woman whom talked with my minji . I know she didn't show up again but still what if she is a kidnapper and she'll kidnap my daughter in the sake of her book to return back and it all will be yoongi's fault . " Jimin said it in one breath while panicking at the idea of the woman kidnapping his precious daughter because of yoongi .

"Relax , chim ! ... Relax ! . if she wanted to kidnap Minji then why she would she wait for along time . she would simply kidnap her without asking her to talk with yoongi and maybe its just a normal book . Can any normal human kidnap someone just for a book ? Of course not ! ... Hum okay then . let's talk with him as its the only way to make you relax & chill !  " namjoon said while squeezing jimin's chubby cheeks making his mouth like a ducky's . cute!

Namjoon approached Yoongi who was sitting on the grass along with Felix while playing with Minji and her kitten .

"Hey , you ! " Namjoon coldly said . yoongi confusedly looked up .

"We need to talk ! I'm in thr living room . you better hurry ! "

Namjoon turned and left without any other words . Yoongi sighed sadly then stood up excusing him self to follow Namjoon .

_____

At the living room

Yoongi looked at them confused as he didn't expect Jimin to be present here as well . He thought they wanted to talk about Minji that's why he took a deep breath and said . .

"Look ! I'll never ever take Minji away from her mother and I won't even ask you why you didn't tell me before because I understand you and all . If you don't want Minji to know about me , it's okay . I won't tell her but please don't tell me to stay away from her because believe me I can't ... There is something I wanted you to kno__  "

Namjoon cut yoongi off by signalling him to sit on the single couch . yoongi sat then opened his mouth to finish what he started . he wanted tell jimin everything now in the presence of namjoon but before he say anything , namjoon spoke .

" Few days ago ... I mean the day kook beated you up , Minji was with her friend Sara waiting for her mom when a young woman approached them and told minji to tell Min Yoongi that she wants her book back ! ... Do you probably know who is she or what book is she talking about ?!  "

Yoongi's eyes became wide , his face suddenly became so pale and yellow , his hand shaking while his body trembling badly .

"Y-yoongi ! What's wrong ?! Are you okay ?! "

"Yoongi ! "

"Suga! "

"YOONGI ! "

"Huh ?! " yoongi finally answered them still sweating badly while trying to calm himself down a bit .

"Yoongi , what's wrong ?! Do you know this woman ?! "

This time jimin was the one who asked failing to hide his worry face . yoongi looked at him with teary eyes .

"J-jimin , s-she is back ! ... She is b-back ! J-jimin ! ... S-she ...m-minji !!! N-no , w-we c-can't g-give h-her the b-book ... Jimin! " 

"Shush . relax ! Breath with me ! ... Inhale ! Exhale ! ... Good ! " Jimin said knowing exactly what to do especially with his knowledge with Panick attacks .

Finally yoongj calmed down after some times but still crying silently .

"Yoongi , can you please tell us ? So that we can help you . who is she and what is her problem and why the hell you became like this by just the mention of that book !! " namjoon asked grabbing his hair in frustrating and jimin was just looking at space waiting for yoongi's explaining . He is now really worried about his daughter .

' now is the time ! ... Jimin must know everything from me before she show up in front of him and tell him something else which isn't the truth ...  '

Yoongi took a deep breath then looked at jimin .

"There is something that you must know first , Jimin ! ... This woman is Lisa ! "

Just by the mention of her name , Jimin closed his eyes tightly trying not to remember his past over again . namjoon noticed that so he quickly grabbed his hand and started rubbing comfortable circles . Jimin inhale and exhale then nodded at yoongi to continue.

"The day before your birthday I acted like I don't remember it because I wanted to surprise you . I wrote a song only for you and the lyrics and notes were with Lisa . I knew you thought I forgot it but I didn't . At your birthday I asked lisa about the song but she said she kept it in her house and confirmed me to go with her and so I agreed because I wanted to surprise you but before we leave . I asked her to come to celebrate with us but she told me if taemin came then I won't . I asked what happened between them and she tried to manipulate me that you are cheating on me with taemin ...   "

"Tsk and you believed her of course !  " namjoon said angrily .

Yoongi shaked his head as no repeatedly while tears were flowing on his cheeks .

"No .. I swear , I didn't ! "

Jimin scoffed loudly still looking at space making yoongi bit his twitching lips . yoongi took a breath to clam himself not to stutter then continued ...

"I told her that jimin can't do something like that to me and that I trust him with my soul ! ."

'I don't understand anything ! ... If he trusted me then why ?! ... Is he making up a story !! ' jimin thought then looked at yoongi finally with interest wanting to know what happened and why things became to this ?

"Then we went to her house ... "

_______________

At the garden

"Kitten , I need to discuss something with you " Hyunjin whispered into Felix's ears . Felix flinched and shivered a bit because of hyunjin's hot breath faning against his sensitive skin  "A-about what ?! " he whispered back not daring to eye connect with the older.

"U-uh .. Uhm about ...about .. Tsk !just come !  " Hyunjin whispered loud enough for Felix to hear then stood up and quickly dragged him inside of the house .

They saw namjoon , yoongi and jimin talking about something sounds so serious while yoonmin crying their heart out . Felix wanted to go to his Jimin-hyung to comfort him but Hyunjin dragged him away .

They entered Hyunjin and Kook's room . Hyunjin locked the room hurriedly then turned to face the nervous Felix with a seductive smirk playing on his lips .

"W-what a-are y-you d-doin__ EK ! "

Felix said nervously but got cut suddenly by Hyunjin's arm around his waist pulling him closer and Hyunjin's thin soft lips attached to his plumb pinkish lips .

Felix struggled to pull away by hitting Hyunjin's chest with his small fists but Hyunjin caught both of his hands by one hand and locked it around his back binning it there . Hyunjin was passionately kissing Felix's delicate lips while sucking it roughly making Felix to give up in his arms and kiss back trying to keep up with Hyunjin's pace  . He was moaning and moaning in pleasure especially with Hyunjin's other hand caressing his waist softly .

"Hmmmf ~ "

He moaned loudly parting his lips slightly when Hyunjin pinched his waist with his other hand . Hyunjin smiled through the kiss and entered his tongue French kissing his boyfriend .

They were kissing without giving any care about the world around them . Hyunjin's one hand was now around Felix's waist making no space between them while the other hand around his head pulling it more closer to deepen the kiss making smooching and sucking sounds to fill the room .

Finally , Hyunjin detached their lips when he felt they are out of air . Both of them were panting hard and their chest kept on going up and down . Hyunjin popped Felix's nose cutely then smirked .

"You are forbidden from even touching my again ! .. Tsk ! Who can believe the one who said those words were a moaning mess against my lips a seconds ago ! Hehe " Hyunjin teased and mocked his kitten .

Felix pouted his lips cutely earning a peck from his lover on his smooth lips  . He blushed shyly and hide his tomato face on Hyunjin's chest earning a chuckle from the elder .

Hyunjin embraced the cute kitten in his arms while smooching his head softly .

"I love you , kitten ~ ... I really love you so much that I can't keep my hands away from you ! "

" pervert ! "

Hyunjin chuckled

"Haha I'm a pervert just with you na ! "

"Fine ! .. Fine ! 😚😚" Felix pouted his Lips asking for a kiss cutely.

Hyunjin chuckled preparing himself to tease him but he couldn't do that more as his lips reacted automatically . He joined their lips again in a deeper kiss ... A deep in love kiss !!

_______

With Taekook

" Kookie ! "

"Yes , Tae ?  " Jung kook said without looking at him as he was playing with Minji as an employer while she was the boss and kitten the secretary ...

(Ooh kyoooahh ! 😍)

"Kookie ... Uhm can I ask you something ?! " Taehyung said nervously while fidgeting with his long slim fingers .

Due to the tone Taehyung used in asking , Jung kook's full attention went to him he cupped Tae's cheeks in between his warm palms .

"What's wrong ?! " Jung kook asked worriedly making Tae's heart flutter at the warming tone of the younger . He put his hands on kook's then smiled cutely towards him .

"It's not a big deal na but ... *pout* Do you love this Momo ? "

"Love ?.. Me and Momo !...hahahaha ! Oh god hahahaha " kook bursted in laughter confusing the bear in front of him .

Jung kook looked at tae's pouty lips then pecked it shocking Taehyung and the others present there whom is PD-nim , Mrs Min , Jin , Kai hope and especially Minji !!

"YAHHHHH !! THERE IS A KID HERE !!! " Jin yelled at them while covering Minji's eyes .

"Lwmme swe .... Mwnji wanna swe the pw pw !! " Minji pouted her lips through her struggling to ran free from jin's protective hands but he tightened his grip while glaring at the Taekook and signalling them to go away or sit still and have some shame !

Kook just chuckled and continued playing with the pouty Minji who kept asking why her kookie did that with her Paddington's lips but he stayed silent and changed the topic to their play .

Otherwise Tae was still stunned at his place while touching his lips . His cheeks was so so so red like he was drunk .

He felt dizzy suddenly from the overwhelming feeling in his stomach  .

' what does it mean ?! ... Does he love me back ?! ... But what if he kiss me because he imagined. Me as Momo ! ...nah ! It can't be ... He was in full concerns that its me the most handsome face Kim Taehyung !  Oops ! Jeon Taehyung 🤭! ..  He is looking at me ... Ah ! He is winking towards me .. Arghhh he send me a flying kissu 😚😚 .... Obviously , He is in love with me  but ... What about Momo ! ... He just laughed at it !! ... Arghh ... Whatever , I'll it to the flow 💅🏻 !  ....

hehehehehe 🤭 Kookie kissed me !!  '

____________

The North of the village

"Five days and we are just sitting without doing anything !!! ... You didn't even bring me my book back and you're not allowing me to take it my ways !! "

the woman in the short black dress said frustratedly while clinching her fist tightly.

" The book isn't with Taemin ! ... I made one of my father's friends help me by using his daughter to be close with Taemin and try to find the book using her ways but ... She couldn't find anything at his house and  even the little dance class he is teaching at ... I told her to check his boyfriend's place by any cost but she didn't find anything there so simply the book isn't with him !    "

The man said while massaging his head . silence ringed inside of the dark place till the woman opened her mouth while smirking

" I got a plan 😏 "

" please say it ! "

" well simple they will give it to us "

"What you mean ? Talk like humans , please ! "

She told him her plan ...

"I won't show up to them yet ... But we'll do it ... Your plan ! Hope it work ! " the man said while crossing his legs and smirking .

"It'll ... They'll be like a ring in my finger just sit and look through your lap screen how they'll willingly give me my book 😏"

"Just wait for me 😏😏😏 !! "

To be continued
______________

New update 💜

I'm back 💜

if you liked it , don't forger to comment and vote 💜💜

love you all 💜💜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.9M 78.4K 42
𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬/𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐞 𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝. A 24 years old hard working secretary that alway...
743K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
34.1K 1K 26
After the aftermath of his last great battle- he had finally gotten rid of Vilgax, his greatest ever enemy for good, but at what cost? Since that day...
145K 2.8K 35
A black girl , who suffers from all type of anxiety social , relationship etc). Has to learn how to live with herself but in peace. Mental Health is...