MASTERMIND - H.S

By sparkrls

MASTERMIND | ❝ what if i told you none of it was accidental?❞ -- where adelaide heathers always gets what... More

♡ Prolouge ♡
famous birthdays
graphics evolution
index
Part 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part 2
🚨PLEASE READ 🚨
Chapter 5
SOCIAL MEDIA
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
SOCIAL MEDIA
BONUS CHAPTER: THE DRUNK KISS
DELETED SCENE: HORROR MOVIE
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SOCIAL MEDIA
Chapter 10
Part 3
Chapter 11
JOURNAL ENTRY: April 2013
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
INTERVIEW: LIE DETECTOR
DELETED SCENE: "WRITING"
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
EXTRA: KEEP DRIVING
Chapter 19
BONUS CHAPTER: HARRY
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Part 4
CAST: ADELAIDE HEATHERS
Chapter 23
WHAT IF...? : HIGH SCHOOL
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
BONUS CONTENT: 1989 (AV)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
BONUS CONTENT: CHESHIRE
Chapter 31
Part 5
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
🚨 ANNOUNCEMENT 🚨
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
SONG DISSECTION: 'ALIVE' and 'STRONG'
Chapter 38
DELETED SCENE: MIDNIGHT MEMORIES LIVE (DECEMBER)
Part 6
BONUS: The MET Gala

REMODELED

188 12 2
By sparkrls

PART 6
PROLOGUE

-•-
|
-•-

ADELAIDE HEATHERS CAUGHT IN ANOTHER SEX SCANDAL!

'WHAT A SLUT!' FORMER ADELAIDE HEATHERS BACKUP DANCER SAYS

WHY ADELAIDE HEATHERS NEEDS TO TURN HER CAREER AROUND

ANOTHER NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN FOR ADELAIDE HEATHERS

ADELAIDE HEATHERS CAUGHT KISSING LEGENDARY MOVIE STAR CHRIS OMAR

EVERY ONE OF ADELAIDE HEATHERS' LATEST BOY TOYS

ADELAIDE HEATHERS TO MAKE BROADWAY DEBUT

1989 WORLD TOUR: ADELAIDE HEATHERS ANNOUNCES BRAND NEW TOUR

ADELAIDE HEATHERS QUITS ON BROADWAY: OR DOES BROADWAY QUIT ON HER?

LATE TO REHEARSALS AND LATE TO HER PERIOD: ADELAIDE HEATHERS TEENAGE PREGNANCY

THE STARDOM OF BRITNEY SPEARS AND THE MESSINESS OF LINDSAY LOHAN: AN INSIGHT ON ADELAIDE HEATHER'S WRECK OF A CAREER

ADELAIDE HEATHERS: COCAINE OR JUST CRAZY?

WHY 1989 IS ADELAIDE HEATHERS' BEST RECORD TO DATE: AND WHY IT'S HER MOST VULNERABLE PIECE YET

Four years of outstanding music, beginning from her early debut to fame at a mere 12 years of age, to the youngest person to attend a Met Gala, the youngest person to win a Grammy Award, transforming into a pop princess in her fourth studio album, RED, a country-pop hybrid that set the tone for her youth; it all lead to a total of 16 tracks on one single record. 1989.

It all starts on December 31th of 2013, at 11:45 p.m, a mere fifteen minutes before midnight, Adelaide Heathers take to instagram to announce the first single of her new album will be released on January 1st. And when the clock strikes midnight and we bid goodbye to the old year and greet 2014 with open arms, we see the death of the old Adelaide Heathers, and begin to see the rise of the pop princess, ready to conquer a new genre of music.

The 17-year-old greets the stage of Good Morning America with a cool face and a steady heartbeat, an ocean blue and sandy beige microphone in hand as the catchy drumbeat carefully manufactured by her and Max Martin's collaborative work plays. She starts her new life with the ironic first verse, 'I stay out too late/ Got nothing in my brain/ That's what people say'.

The internet goes wild. The fans are head-over-heels for this new Adelaide Heathers, in her short skirts and flashy crop tops, a new silhouette for a new person. An electric blue set reminiscent of something a more grounded, modern version of Britney Spears might wear. Fans had a mere four hours to learn the songs of her new song, and they sing it at the top of their lungs as if the words have been written on their hearts for years.

This is no longer the sweet, good-girl we had seen for so long in Adelaide Heathers. She isn't the girl next door. No, she has decided to mark her spot in the hall of pop fame, right next to Madonna and Britney Spears.

After a whirlwind of critique, shock and overall adoration for this version of Adelaide, she announces the title of her fifth studio album, '1989' on February 1st.

Along with this news, she releases her second single, 'Style' with the accompanying music video, a mirage of sea and beaches, with an airplane necklace hidden amongst it and the words 'H.S x A.H' written on sand and then wiped away by waves. The song reaches #5 on the Billboard charts.

Instead of attending ex-boyfriend's and former best friend Harry Styles' birthday bash in London, Adelaide is busy at work announcing her new album and doing a performance of her two singles to fans in New York City.

On March 13th, Heathers releases '1989' to critical and commercial success, her album debuting #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. As always, Heathers doesn't leave her fans to dry, as that same night of the release, she performs the entire album live in Madison Square Garden with her vocals on full display and vibrant, preppy choreography to accompany.

At a Q&A with fans after the show, Heathers is questioned, 'Why did you choose March 13th to release the album?'

Adelaide replied, "Today was supposed to be me and my ex-boyfriend's one-year anniversary. I didn't want some douchey guy to ruin the 13th for me. Because 13ths are reserved for the best moments. Like this album release."

Backlash ensued especially from Directioners who fiercely defended the theorized ex-boyfriend mentioned, Harry Styles. It especially shocked fans who noted that Heathers was still friends with the other four members of One Direction, although she hadn't been spotted in public with Harry Styles since December, when the alleged breakup ensued. To add to the drama, clips resurfaced of Heathers and Styles from January of 2013, where she claimed that Styles was her best friend. It seems her best friend (and possible ex-boyfriend) has now been reduced to the status of 'some douchey guy'.

In the midst of this heat, Heathers ignored it all, ignoring paparazzi who questioned her and replying sarcastically to fans who dared to inquire. But she didn't try to keep her image squeaky clean and try to keep it together. No, Adelaide Heathers was thriving in the controversy. All press is good press, right?

That is, until Heathers, 17 years of age and quite clearly underage, is spotted leaving nightclubs and bars almost every night, accompanied by someone who isn't devoid of controversy herself, 20-year-old Cupid Roberts.

And as if things couldn't get worse for Heathers, the announcement of a brand-new Broadway musical titled 'Hello Sinner' was announced to be Heathers' debut to Broadway.

Just a week after, Heathers' team put out a statement claiming that they had 'never finished negotiations' and 'Hello Sinner jumped the gun with the announcement'. As Heathers would not be available for the run of the musical due to her upcoming tour.

On March 25th, Heathers announced her upcoming tour '1989 World Tour', which would be opening in New York City on April 13th, a mere two weeks after the ticket sale. It was ambitious to announce a tour with such last-minute dates, as there was the assumption that Heathers would not only have enough attendance to fill out the five shows at Madison Square Garden (totaling almost 100.000 tickets) but also sell out in two weeks. To everyone's complete astoundment, Heathers sold out her entire tour in less than 2 hours.

But as always, Heathers could not avoid backlash for too long. With her song 'Blank Space', she had penned a sarcastic iteration of what the media depicted her to be; a man-hungry, soul-sucking womanizer. And headlines of those type were reignited when the media finally got tangible evidence that Heathers had a new romance with Chris Omar.

After being caught deep in a makeout sesh with Omar, Heathers pushed through the crowd hand-in-hand with him. She was caught shouting, "Leave me alone!" to one of the paparazzi who chased her to her car. Omar and her departed in separate cars.

With only a day to go before the debut of her newest tour, 1989 World Tour, Heathers' name has never been more spoken. Love her or hate her, it's always her name on the tip of your tongue, in the billboards on the Boardwalk, in the magazines at every supermarket. And most of all, on the radio wherever you go. Because no one is doing music quite like Adelaide Heathers.

-•-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
74.5K 521 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
115K 1.8K 111
harrystyles is now following you. Where a boy and girl fall in love through social media. Completed February 16th 2020
32.8K 869 32
New Zianourry story!