Mr. Malhotra is my husband

By Varsha_99

Let's break the stereotypes of strong men and weak women. Let both have their strengths and weaknesses acknow... More

What is your expectations from this relationship?
Shall we start planning for a baby?
You're now Mrs. MALHOTRA
Why can't friends marry?
Don't say anything that ruins the mood
Can you allow me to sleep in your arms?
You're not to blame for last night
Are you seeing someone behind Yuvin?
Why are you creating problems from day one?
Will I die without giving justice to my dad?
Why are you staying in that place?
Let's go home
You're stuck now, no way to escape
Let the past stay in the past
She will bring my son back to me.
Don't you consider her as family?
Someone made me cry after so many years
She is the legal child of Mr & Mrs. Veer
How do you know he is harmless?
I am not going to leave you
She has her husband to take care of her
Are you expecting love from me?
I won't let Agnes stay with him
I'll never compare my wife with anyone
Little old, but cute
I can't see anyone beyond Agnes
Why didn't Dadi helped you?
Why are you looking at me?
Yuvin threatened to marry you.
You are my cute husband
Nothing can compete with my wife
I never know hate can be so beautiful
I want to thank your ex-girlfriend
There is no need to shout at my wife
How can you forgive him?
She can't prove anything
I saw your true color sooner
Don't expect a superhero to save you
I paid you for your work
I punished you for someone else mistake
A man who cares for me
I would have eaten all the mulberries in the world
Back to the past
I will change my name to Yuvin Veer Malhotra
You don't trust me
Are you sure you want to Divorce?
Silence treatment
How are you so beautiful?

We want to make her happy

38 1 0
By Varsha_99

Note:

Hello everyone. Sorry for the delay. Got held up in an upcoming puja celebration.

Recap: Agnes requested Yuvin to take her for a business meeting in Jaipur.

In the Malhotra mansion,

Agnes is spotted making her way to the terrace, trailed by two individuals.

Though Agnes senses a presence behind her, upon turning, she finds nothing.

Agnes's heart raced as she felt a presence trailing her steps, sending shivers down her spine.

Each footfall echoed in the empty corridor, amplifying her sense of dread. Despite her efforts to shake off the feeling, an eerie sensation lingered, compelling her to quicken her pace.

With each glance over her shoulder, she half-expected to confront the unknown figure lurking in the shadows.

She took deep breaths to calm herself, rationalizing that despite the presence of numerous workers in the mansion, there was no real threat to her safety within its walls. Yet, an unshakeable sense of fear persisted within her.

Ria and Sara are revealed as the ones following her.

Observing her heading towards the terrace, they decided to join her to discuss a pressing matter.

However, they harbored concerns about Yuvin's potential reaction upon encountering them with her, prompting them to stealthily follow in her footsteps.

"Agnes," they call out in husky voices.

Agnes fastened her pace.

" "Stop," they said, their hands landing on her shoulders.

Agnes screamed in fear, only to feel a wave of relief wash over her as she realized it was them who had been following her.

"Oh my god. You scared me," Agnes says, patting her heart.

Ria laughs.

"Mr. Malhotra is your husband. Why worry? He'll move mountains if anything happens to you," Sara reassures Agnes.

Ria and Sara giggle.

" That Malhotra is not a god... stop praising him," she responds.

Everyone laughs.

"Why are you following me like this?" Agnes asks them.

"We don't want Yuvin to know that we are talking to you. He might get angry again," Ria shares the concern.

"He told me that I can speak with anyone. So don't follow me like this," she requests.

"We've come to discuss an important matter," Ria says directly instead of beating around the bush.

"What's that?" Agnes asks.

"We have a business meetup in Jaipur. I hope you're aware of it," Sara says.

Agnes nods her head.

"Firstly, you have to accompany Yuvin to that meeting. Secondly, there will be an event and dinner on the last day. Yuvin has to join us for a family dinner and family photo," Ria concludes.

Agnes was shocked.

" "Why are you assigning so many tasks?" Agnes asks them.

"Agnes, I understand this is challenging, but I believe you can handle it," Sara replies.

"I'm going to Jaipur to be with Yuvin, so I agree to the first point. He's taking me there. However, I'm not sure if he'll want me to attend the event," Agnes responds.

Ria was surprised.

"Is he taking you to Jaipur?" she asked.

Agnes nods her head.

"Then I'm sure you can handle the second point," Sara says.

Agnes remains silent.

"We've been in this home for four years now, but Yuvin has never eaten with us. If we do this, Mom will be happy, Agnes. We've never done anything for that woman who has done so much for us. At least we want to do something to make her happy," Ria requests.

Agnes could see concern and care in their eyes. She holds Ria's hands.

" "I don't know much about his past. I don't want to upset him without understanding the situation. I'll try to persuade him to have dinner with the family. If he agrees, then let's proceed. If not, I'm sorry, I won't pressure him," Agnes says.

" But ", Sara tries to make her agree.

Agnes actions her to stop.

"He's never pressured me in any matter, not even in bed. He's a true gentleman. I already insisted he stay with everyone in the evening. I'm sure he would have felt uncomfortable. I can't push him further," Agnes declines the request.

Agnes couldn't shake off the uneasy feeling that lingered as she contemplated Yuvin's reaction to being forced into joining the family for dinner.

She feared that pushing him too hard might only deepen the wedge between them, further straining their already delicate relationship.

Uncertainty clouded her thoughts as she weighed the implications of her actions on Yuvin's feelings and the fragile balance of their dynamic.

Ria and Sara fell silent. Agnes could sense that she had disappointed them.

"I'm not saying a definitive yes or no. I'll try to convince him to come. But if he refuses, then that's final. Don't rely on me," Agnes requested.

They both nod in understanding. Agnes smiles.

"Okay, we're leaving in the car tomorrow morning. I need to pack my bags. So, bye," Agnes says before leaving the place.

"Why isn't she understanding? I don't think she will help us," Sara expresses, feeling upset.

Ria replies, "We can't jump to conclusions. Let's wait and see."

"We have to do this for Mom," Sara expresses her concern.

The next morning,

Agnes is seen getting ready in her room.

"Are you ready?" Yuvin asks, knocking on the door.

"Come in," Agnes says.

Yuvin enters and observes Agnes, who is dressed in a white t-shirt and black palazzo pants.

As Yuvin glanced at Agnes in her simple attire, a soft admiration flickered in his eyes.

Despite the simplicity of her outfit, he couldn't help but notice how effortlessly beautiful she looked.

Her natural grace and understated elegance left him captivated, reaffirming his belief that Agnes's charm transcended the need for elaborate attire.

On the other hand, Yuvin is dressed as if he's heading to a business meeting.

"Why are you dressed like this?" Agnes asks.

"I have a few meetings to attend during the trip," Yuvin answers.

"Typical CEO," Agnes grumbles.

Yuvin smiles.

As Agnes caught sight of Yuvin's smile, a warmth spread through her chest, lifting her spirits.

His genuine expression of happiness never failed to bring a sense of comfort and joy to her heart.

"You look cute when you smile. But you don't smile," she says, playfully pulling his cheek.

"Stop touching me," he says, pushing her hand away.

"Uggghhhh," Agnes rolls her eyes.

" Let's go ", he says and she nods.

They both leave, and as they walk out from the room, Agnes holds his hand.

Yuvin is surprised when Agnes holds his hand.

As Agnes's hand intertwined with his, Yuvin couldn't suppress his surprise. The unexpected gesture caught him off guard, momentarily halting his thoughts as he looked at her with a mixture of astonishment and intrigue.

Despite his initial surprise, a subtle warmth spread through him, reassuring him of the growing connection between them.

He looks at her and smiles.

On the other hand,

Binoy, who comes out of the room, is irked to see them walking holding hands.

Little did they know, this meeting would reveal another side of Yuvin to Agnes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 10K 47
Unexpected happened, marriage and love were the most despised words in Aaron's life While here Siya has been waiting for her prince charming.......w...
11.7M 525K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
100K 2K 45
𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄, She had ambitions that soared beyond the cage of her upbringing. Her dreams were simple yet profound: to find true l...
67.7K 2.1K 19
[Book 1]✓ 18+ Audience. Mature Themes. Kind, honest,humble, sweet, polite and absolutely beautiful. Hard faced, sometimes scary, but a good father. T...