๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By kiaraR01

๐’๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ข ๐Ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐’๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข(๐Ÿ๐Ÿ) ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter ยน
Chapter ยฒ
Chapter ยณ
Chapter โด
Chapter โต
Chapter โถ
Chapter โท
Chapter โธ
Chapter โน
Chapter ยนโฐ
Chapter ยนยน
Chapter ยนยฒ
Chapter ยนยณ
Chapter ยนโด
Chapter ยนโต
Chapter ยนโถ
Chapter ยนโท
Chapter ยนโธ
Chapter ยนโน
Chapter ยฒโฐ
Chapter ยฒยฒ
Chapter ยฒยณ
Chapter ยฒโด
Chapter ยฒโต ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter ยฒโถ
Chapter ยฒโท ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter ยฒโธ
Chapter ยฒโน
Chapter ยณโฐ
Chapter ยณยน
Chapter ยณยฒ
Chapter ยณยณ
Chapter ยณโด ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter ยณโต
Chapter ยณโถ
Chapter ยณโท
Chapter ยณโธ ๐Ÿ”ž
Ranvijay Rajveer Raghuvanshi
Chapter ยณโน
Chapter โดโฐ
Chapter โดยน
Chapter โดยฒ
Chapter โดยณ
Chapter โดโด ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter โดโต
Update
Chapter โดโถ
Chapter โดโท
Chapter โดโธ
Chapter โดโน
Chapter โตโฐ
โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ
Chapter โตยน
Chapter โตยฒ
Note IMPORTANT
Chapter โตยณ
Chapter โตโด
Chapter โตโต
Chapter โตโถ
Chapter โตโท
Chapter โตโธ
Chapter โตโน
Chapter โถโฐ
Chapter โถยน
Update
Chapter โถยฒ ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
EPILOUGE
Ranvijay's Book
New Book
BONUS CHAPTER ( 2 MILLION )
Happy Independence Day to The Men of our country

Chapter ยฒยน

40.6K 3.3K 345
By kiaraR01

The cctv footage, how? Karan never got rid of it. He was so arrogant and cocky he never fucking did anything about it.

" Sire may we?"

" You may."

Rajveer was burning after watching the footage, there was a little girl and it was Siya. She looked very thin and frail, Karan walked in with his men and looked at her in anger. After the police officer told him something Karan glared at Siya.

He smacked her right across her face and the impact was enough for her to fall down, the man did not stop there he kept on hitting and kicking her whilst Siya begged her father to stop.

" This man is a monster, if this proof isn't enough we would like to call one of the maids that has worked for Maheswari's"

An old woman walked in and stood in the witness box.

" So miss Padma for how many years have you been working for Maheswari's."

" Since Jaya ji got married, I've been there for many years now."

" Okay can you tell us how mr.maheswari behaved at the house?"

Padma was quite she looked at Karan who glared at her saying if she opened her mouth she would be dead.

" Yes, he was a monster I still remember when Siya ran off to file a complaint it..it was bad. He dragged Siya by her hair and then hit Jaya ji. At night when he returned h..he was drunk very drunk. T.. I can't say it!" The old woman cried as she shut her mouth.

" What did he do Ms. Padma?"

" He dragged Siya to their room a..nd tried to touch her inappropriately but Jaya ji somehow managed to stop him.  Th..at night he raped her infront of Siya." The woman cried while everyone present in the court looked at Karan in disgust.

" You say my client tried to touch his own daughter inappropriately? And still Mrs.Jaya decided to stay back?" Karan's lawyer asked now.

" N.no Jaya ji the next morning packed her and Siya's bag saying she had enough b..ut Thakurain." She said pointing at Karan's mother

" Arrived, sh..she also hit Jaya ji and told the guards to lock Siya. I heard it Thakurain threatened Jaya ji that if she dared to leave the house the..they would sell Siya. Th..is family had a lot of power back then and they did have a business where they used to sell girls f..or a..as sex slaves. Anyone who reported them would be either killed or sold.
After that Thakurain calmed Jaya ji and told her that it wasn't Karan sir's fault as he was drunk. As he was intoxicated he did not know anything and touched Siya inappropriately. Dhe told her that h..her son wasn't at fault.."

Rajveer had lost it by now, this he wasn't made aware of this. If looks could kill Karan would have been burning in hell by now.

" T..that house wasn't a home your honour but a murder house. It is filled with innocent people's screams. "

" What more evidence you need your honour? This man is a monster who is a threat to the society."

It was finally over, all the allegations against Karan were proved to be true. All the cases that one had registered were true.

The judge punished him of life imprisonment and also granted Jaya divorce with maintenance and alimony. They also had to pay for all the damages that they had caused Siya and Jaya both physical and mental.

That's it was the story over now? Will Rajveer and Siya live happily ever after? One chapter of there life was over.

You know what this chapter taught us when powerful people fuck around with the innocent and people with no power or money they sometimes forget that maybe there is someone who is probably more powerful and has more money than they do.

How to avoid such situations? Keep your slate clean.

But this wasn't the end as the story has just started.

" You never told me that your father tried to assault you." Rajveer asked as they were driving back home.

" J..ji I don't like to talk about that night."

" Hmm."

" I..I'm glad he's behind the bars."

" Yeah."

" Are you alright?"

" Why?"

" You seem to be angry."

" I'm not but, do you want me to drop you off at the hospital?"

" Ji. I'd like to stay with mama. I need to tell her about everything. Doctor says she's listening to me. Maybe if I tell her she's finally free she'll wake up. I'm glad I could help mama and I'm thankful to you as without you I would be trapped. Thankyou Rajveer ji."

" You're welcome, we are here. "

" Rajveer ji did I do something bad? Why are acting so cold?" Siya asked.

" I'm not angry, I need to cool off a bit. Call me when you're done spending time with your mother I'll come pick you up." He said and drove off leaving a sad Siya behind.

Rajveer mindlessly drove to a graveyard, where his mother rested.

He looked at her tomb and smiled sadly.

" How are you ma? Are you well rested? Do you feel lonely? I don't feel lonely now umm I have my own little fairy who's always there when I need her. It's not lonely anymore as I have someone to talk to. She's very nice you would have loved her. S..she even takes care of Baba now. He seems happy too. Today ma I felt so much disgust for the first time my wife's father touched her inappropriately.
I don't feel good the urge, I felt the urge after so many years again. I promised to control myself but I can't I'm sorry ma. I hope you can forgive your son." Rajveer said as he looked at his mother's grave for one last time and walked away.

Was Rajveer really a good man or was he good at hidding his true self?
He had hidden a part of himself so well that no-one could guess what was rotting there it was like he had hidden his deepest darkest desire in a chamber and Siya had somehow unknowingly managed to open it unleashing the devil himself.

Rajveer was working in his office like nothing had happened, it was like a normal day for him. Had he forgotten his father-in-law was just sent to prison and there was a nation wide Chaos.

" Hukum Hukum!" Sharma ji said as he frantically ran inside.

" What?"

" R..that Karan Maheshwari has escaped! There was an accident the van that was carried was toppled. Some men were injured but he escaped!?"

" What!? How is that possible!"

" Yes hukum it's all over the news!" Rajveer switched on the TV, it was all over the news.

" Send multiple guards to the hospital Siya is at. Make sure no-one enters that room!"

" Ji hukum."

Rajveer quickly left his office and drove to the hospital and walked to where is mother-in-law's room was.

" Siya!?"

" Rajveer ji?"

" Are you okay?"

" Yes, why?"

" Your father escaped, he's out there somewhere. But don't worry you are safe."

" Why how?"

" The van was going through Ritnagaon forest he escaped there. "

" R.itnagaon?"

" What why are you so afraid?"

" No, they say it's haunted. W..hile coming here I saw Abhimaan Bhai Nandini didi is admitted here. She was hurt."

" Siya what's the connection?"

" Someone hurt her there."

" So? It's good that it's unsafe maybe a wild animal will eat your father for dinner. Poor wild animal will taste the shitest meal of his life." Rajveer said making siya chuckle a bit

" Are you okay now?"

" Yes, I'm sorry I snapped at you. I was angry and couldn't control it. I'll try controlling it a bit."

" Hmm you should, you look scary when you're angry."

" I promise I will , can you stay here? I will meet Abhimaan and come."

" Oh okay. Come quick."

Rajveer went to the wing where Nandini was kept, Siya had already told him as she met her before coming to her mother.

He knocked on the door and walked inside.

" Bhai?"

" How are you Nandini?"

" I..I'm good."

They talked for a while and then Abhimaan asked Rajveer to come out as he wanted to speak to him privately.

" I heard what happened with Siya's father."

" Hmm."

" Don't go into that forest, Noor keeps mumbling something I don't know whats wrong. She keeps saying she killed someone, but they did not find human trace at all. I think the forest is really haunted."

" Haunted hahaa" Rajveer laughed

" Good one. I'll drag that Karan from the forest no-one not even the devil can stop me from doing so get it?"

" Ji."

Rajveer walked away with a smirk on his face, he was the devil there was no-one that he was afraid of.

Somewhere

" What place is this?"

" Hell."

" Here the man you asked for. Now we are even I don't owe you anything."

" We are. Appreciate the help."

" Fuck this place stinks. When was the last time you cleaned this place Rajveer Bhaiya?"

" Never, I haven't cleaned this place since I got it. I like the smell. The smell of decomposing bodies isn't it beautiful?"

" Beautiful only you find it beautiful. "

" Huh, I must say you did a good job. I visited Abhimaan he thinks the forest is really haunted."

" He does? He doesn't seem like that kind of a guy."

" Well what can I say now."

" No-one has managed to scare me but sometimes when I look into your eyes. The madness it scares me Bhaiya."

" Good, you should be. Everyone should be except my Siya."

Rajveer is a crazy bastard I told you, see Amazon forest is very green right? But did y'all forget the dangerous animals that lurk in there?

Enjoy the meme guys byeee.

See I told you the more you vote and comment the faster you'll get updates
890 is a good number let's aim for 900 okay?

Also comment okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 61.3K 40
๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ?? ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
1.9M 83.1K 50
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ก...
7.9M 358K 61
โ™š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž โ™› ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ฒ๐š ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ โ‹‡โœฆโ‹‡ "๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ...