Love, Drugs, and Football 🏈

By prettyanonymous613

Is there more in life for me? Jayda questions her marriage and her happiness and prays for change. Will she g... More

Jayda
Mike
Chapter 3: The Turning Point
Chapter 4: If only for one Night
Chapter 5: If Only For One Night (Pt.2)
Chapter 6: Pamper me Not!
Chapter 7: Run Away Love
Part 8: The Dress
Part 10: Made for the Game
Part 11: New to Me
Part 12: The Trial
Part 13: Shaken
Part 14: Let Me Hold You
Part 15: Goldy and Pearl
Part 16: Wounded Soldier
Part 17: Permanent Insanity
Part 18: Wrong Made Right
Part 19: New Mike
Part 20: HUH??

Part 9: I'm Not Shocked

32 1 10
By prettyanonymous613

I was told that anything that comes in a box, is expensive, nice and COUTURE!! I walk in the closet, and I look over in my corner and see 5 boxes. One looks like a shoe box, one looks like a jewelry box, and the others look like clothing boxes.

I bring all of the boxes to the room.

I open the biggest box and I pull out this BEAUTIFUL red Ball Gown, and it was so beautiful, I wanted to cry.

"OH MY FUCK!! Does this belong to me??" I ask.

He stands over there and smirks and says "Yes, this dress, this house, and my heart, belongs to you Jayda." He said.

This smooth muthafucka here...

"Oh baby.... Help me put it on! Let me make sure it fits." I said, and I started stripping. This man didn't even have the time to lust after my flesh, I stripped so fast. I opened up the dress and I stepped into the dress. Mike zipped up the dress and I stood in front of the mirror.

I feel like JESSICA RABBIT BITCH!!! My titties were sitting up, my body was giving BODY! The Crystals REVERBERATED off of my skin.

All of a sudden, I look back and Mike is Behind me, placing a silver, diamond Necklace on my neck, and then he kissed my neck.

I just looked, ABSOLUTELY stunning. No make up at all, just me in the mirror in this beautiful dress.

"Do you like it?" He asked standing behind the mirror.
I turned around and I looked at him, and I wanted to cry..... but then my little Busy mind ruined the moment.

"Oh wow! How will I get my hair done? My nails? All of that? I'm gonna have to run errands while I'm there! Why didn't you tell me? I was supposed to dress like this." I said.

This man is probably going to need therapy dealing with me. I am something else.

"Don't worry about that. Don't worry about that I'll have all that taken care of. I have your stylist meeting us there to do your hair nails and make up for the event." He said, like it was just $1.50 worth of work.

"Sounds good baby. We are gonna miss our flight in the morning. Did you get the flight booked already?? Delta is my Favorite Airline." I said.

"Plane booked . babe I have 2 private jets. I had Jeffery schedule the plane to be at the hanger in the morning"

2 Private JETS?? Now wait a minute.... I know this football contract is not paying for all of this stuff. He must have mommy and Daddies money. Because this ain't making sense.....

"Oh My goodness, and it's cold outside. I just brought a little raggely coat!" I said.

"Check the other box, babe." He said. And sat on the corner of his desk.

I couldn't bend down in this damn dress.... I didn't have one a girtle or anything. I didn't wanna pop this dress.

"Uhmm baby, a little help." I said, and I saw his lips about to call Jeffrey and I snapped.

"BOY GETCHO ASS DOWN THERE AND PICK UP THE GOTDAMN BOX!!" I snapped. He looked absolutely shocked. He oughta be shocked. He know damn well he can get his ass down there and pick up the box.

He plays fucking football. Lazy Muthafucka.

"Ok!! Damn" he said. He bent over, picked up the box and opened it.

It was a BROWN fur coat in the box. OH MY LAMB!! This man really has money. No doubt about the money part. But where is it all coming from?

"Ok.... I'm ready to take this dress off." I said. I wanted it to be so fresh and pressed for when I got to SPAIN!! Ahhhh I can't believe I just said I'm going to Spain!

Mike unzips my dress, and helps me step out of it. He picked it up, and took it to the closet. I am still butt ass naked.....

So I walk to the door, of the closet, stand in the door way. He puts the dress in a garment bag, and he looks back at me.

"Well I'm going to bed, you coming?"
I said... and I knew exactly what I was doing. I just wanted to return the favor of all he had done for me.
He bit and licked his bottom lip and said "I'm coming." I walked out, and he walked behind me.

He walks over to bed room lights. He makes sure they are all turned off except the red spot lights that are in the floor up the wall. Turning the bed room black but with red highlight.
"Your eyes in the light look so sexy." He whispered in my ear.
This man turns just me on. He takes his shirt off, exposing his chiseled chest.

I lay back on the bed, and open my legs in pure anticipation. He is looking at me like he wants to eat me up. And I am ready to be ravished.

We passionately kiss, and he puts his hand under my back and pulls me up from the bed.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you baby" he said it my ear. That sent fucking CHILLS up my spine.

I opened my legs even more, and he went down. It's almost like he knew what I wanted without me saying a word.

This man licks his lips, looks up at me and said
" don't mind if I do".

I am going to be pregnant before this weekend it over....
He was licking my clit, and then all of a sudden stuck his tongue in me.  My body jerks back. Then he uses his lips to suck on my clit while licking that sweet spot in the middle.

This man is giving Lesbian Head... if you know, you know.

"oh baby oh Daddy Eat this pussy Daddy ohhhhhhhhh baby right there.. baby your on my spot, ohh fuck!" I say. This man is  driving me fucking wild.

"Oh baby, I'm about to cum!! Fuck" I said.
This man stops, gets up, and he pushes his dick inside me. My body jerks and I let out a loud gasp. It felt so hard, I could feel the veins rubbing against my sweet spot.

I didn't even see this man pull his pants down. But I made a decision, this man won't punk me tonight.

I roll him off of me, and I get on top. This man looked so shocked. at this moment he knew he fucked up.

"Get what you need, mama." He said.

I slowly sit on that dick, because it's too much for me to do all at once.
He looked me in my eyes, and said "Take ya time baby, we got all night"
I chuckled a little bit, and I slowly rode the tip, eventually he pulled me down on it. I let out a subtle but strong moan. All this length and all this girth, just for me??

Mike started breathing heavy, and he gripped the bed on both sides. He was biting his lips and his eyes were staring me in my soul.

As I am riding him, my legs started getting weak, which only meant one of 2 things:

1) I was tired as hell
2) I was about to cum

I'm pretty sure it was a mixture of both.

He grabbed me by my waste  and start hammering ya pussy the speed and force of every stroke is bringing me closer to my climax point 

"I'm about to cum OH SHIT Babe I'm cummming oh shit I'm cumming." I said, and then I felt something warm spilling out of my pussy... and that's how I know he came too...

See? Our souls were connected. I don't know why he came to me in this late stage of life, but I am glad he did. We kissed passionately and we fell asleep.

_______________________

It's 6 in the morning, I wake up and shower. As I am in the shower, I turn on some blues music. I am singing (not so great but singing) and washing my body. Besides, these were his planes they wait on him.

"Good morning, Judy" said Ms Claira.

She scared the shit outta me!! I thought I was the only one up. When did she come in? This house is too big. I step out of the shower and hurry up to a towel. I wrap it around me.'

"Oh shit, GOOD MORNING, Ms Claira". I said.

"I am sure going to miss you while you are gone. Who is going to gossip with me while you are gone?" Ms Claira said. She must be really lonely while we are away.

"I'll be back I promised" I said, and I touched her hands.

She walked out, and looked back at me, then she walked away.

Mike was downstairs working out. This man was so consistent, I should get my ass down there with him one day.

But today ain't that day.

I make sure I have all my bags and my purse. I went to put on my clothes. I put on my baby pink pants suit on and some nude heels. And I put on that fur coat that Mike bought me. I still can't get over that.

I hear Mike coming up the stairs, he walks in the room, and I'm still in the closet.

"Ok, Jay baby, you ready??" He said. Now I could have sworn this man got up to workout, and I didn't see him take one shower.

I peek out the door, this man was already dressed, with this tan fitted suit, white shirt underneath.

Damn.... This man was so fine.
I walked out the closet.

"BABY, you look so good!" He said. Biting his lip.

"You don't look so bad yourself. But we can't do what we did last night this morning... we gotta be on time for this flight." I said.

Jeffrey walks in the door.

"Good morning sir, and Good Judy. Your driver is waiting outside. I'll take these bags." He said.

I stopped him, "Mike, help him with these bags, you ain't disabled."

Mike rolled his eyes. He grabs my bags and we head out the door

I get into the car and I see Ms Claira waving out of the window. I wish I could take her with me.

We get in the car and drive off.

After riding for about an hour we come to this Private Air port, which see 2 planes and 3 men standing there looking like the Debarges.

The car stopped. Mike got out first, shook the guys hands and they all laughed, and he opened my door. What did this man say to these Mariachi looking niggas?

I step out of the car, and these men walk up to me one by one.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Paully." He kissed my hand.... And Mike looked PISSED!!

"Nice to meet you, I'm Anthony, but you can call me Tone, love." He said. I can tell he from NOLA!!

"My name Curtis." He said, and then walked away. There is always one out of the bunch that don't have no damn manners. And it was Curtis.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Jayda." I say, then I turn to get on the plane. I had never been on a plane with stares before.

We got in this plane, I see Champagne colored seats, and gold trimmings inside the plane.

I sit down, and realize, there is a door Pauly Curtis and Tone went through. This is a big ass plane.

I sat down, and Mike sat down.

The flight attendant brought over some flowers and Champagne. There was a note attached:

There is no flower more beautiful than your soul. Love, Mike St Clair

"Aww how sweet!! Thank you Mike." I said while smelling the roses.

I hear the announcement from the Pilot:

"Mr Mike and Ms Jayda, welcome aboard. We have a clear flight out to Barcelona, Spain, a flight lasting 8 hours and 22 minutes. Have a peaceful and easy flight."

I surely could tell that I was no longer flying Southwest anymore. I was sitting in this big plus seat, with a table in front of me. Mike was sitting in front of me looking delectable.

We take off.

"Mike, I have got to ask." I said.

"Yes, Jay Baby" he said.

"Where the hell did you get all this money? Is there anything I need to know about?"

He paused for a minute, taken aback that I asked this question. I took a sip of the margarita to prepare for his answer.

He puts his hands together and says this shit

"Ok well besides me being a football player I'm also a drug dealer. Well more of a kingpin."

I spit out my fucking drink. I was thinking this MOTHA fucka is just generationally wealthy. This man is a king pin.
What type of Italian Mafia SHIT IS THIS???

This was probably not smart to do while being 6,000 fucking feet in the air. Parachute, please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 949 27
Ohm a viral handsome guy on the internet and a rich kid with a rich family was about to get married to a rich and famous actress... But she ran away...
51 2 14
Who am I?
369K 12.3K 65
****THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED!!! SOME CHAPTERS GOT SWITCHED AROUND AND MESSED UP THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. THE CHANGES WILL BE MADE SLOWLY BUT SURELY OVER...