Heaven' s Angel TAEKOOK FF

By Ramii_Rajpoot_007

"I liked YOU. I craved YOU. I wanted more and I will took it. you know you are my angel who came from heaven... More

INTRODUCTION
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟜
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟝
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟞

ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟛

11 2 0
By Ramii_Rajpoot_007

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM ........ Army How are you.? I just hope you are doing great .... Take care of yourself and your love one's. stay tune.........

in this chapter they will meet each-other for the first time

Jimin ,baekhyun and chaneyol came to see off Taehyung. Taehyung was very happy but afraid at the same time travelling alone. He didn't travel alone before. Jimin was advising taehyung again and again about safety,   call him after reaching there, not talk to any stranger. Jimin was combing taehyung's hairs with his hands with teary eyes.

"Minnie Hyungggg why are you crying?" Taehyung whine at this.

"My baby will travel alone for the first time, I am just worried. What if something happened and i will not be there for your protection."

" hyung i am big boy" Taehyung sulked.

" Yes i know you are a big boy who just cry for his Strawberry milk." Jimin tease him to light the environment.

"Hyung you are embarrassing me in-front of my others hyungs." Tae pout and try to glare at jimin but end up looking cute.

'' FLIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT "

"OK Hyung i have to go now take care of yourself and ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR MEETING" Taehyung hugged jimin tightly. He also hugged chaneyol and Baekhyun and kissed 3 of them on their cheeks. 

"i will come to see you, tae care of yourself ok baby don't eat from outside. it will upset your stomach" Jimin kissed his for-head. 

" ok hyung bye bye" he cutely waved at them. He grabbed the handle of his two bags and walked inside airport with his passport and tickets.  

After 15-minutes of checking he entered their. He was looking here and there cutely and liking his lips again and again out of nervousness.  It was going to be very long flight. Airplane started. He was trembling from inside. He started to panic slightly and shut his eyes tightly. After some time everything was back to normal. Airhostess came towards him and offered him something to eat but he denied innocently. He started to read his book to pass the time. After an hour he got bored and decided to have some sleep. 6 hours passed just like this. He was a light sleeper even a slight noise disturbed his sleep. That's why he can't have a proper sleep. 

He looked here and there and saw 2 bulky men was staring at him lustfully. He got scared and uncomfortable. The airhostess was taking a good care of him per J-Hope's order. After making sure, the food was safe. He just ate a sandwich and a hot cocoa. Whole flight, he was scared and afraid to sleep. He can't eat, can't sleep and can't even look around just because of two persons staring at  him. He just pray to God for his safety. 

==============================

 "Hobi hyung, the boy will be here tomorrow due to some problems of security he can't make it today. So, he will here by tomorrow morning. Make sure to pick him up from airport."

" i will. You don't have to worried about this. i will take suga hyung with me. i also have to pick someone else from airport." 

" ok that's better Good night hyung "

jungkook entered his room and sigh tiredly, walks towards bathroom took a shower and wore night pajama's. After that, He complete his night routine. lay on the bed and sigh heavily 

" Why I am feeling strange? What are these strange feelings?" he looked at his clock the time shows 1:35am "ahhh jungkook you just need to sleep"  

J-Hope wake up at 5 o' clock and walk towards suga's room to complete his biggest mission to wake up MIN YOONGI 

"Hyung please wake up, we need to go " J-hope just try and try for 20 minutes, but yoongi was not moving at all. 

"Please hope let me sleep"

"Hyung, You are sleeping from 18 hours straight and you need more sleep. You even skip your dinner because you were sleepy. hyung please get up. I don't want to go alone." J-hope  sulked.

" Ok fine, I am up. Let's go Now. Just let me changed." 

They reached airport 25m minutes because of clear road.

" Yoon Hyung let's divide, You search for the boy there and i will search for my love on the other section of airport." 

"Fine but How will i recognize the boy?" yoongi was still sleepy.

"oh Hyung, He will be looking innocent  just to cover his real identity. He will be in All ah hmmm i forgot the color was black or blue. i think black. Yes the boy was wearing all black." J-Hope think for sometime then reply.

  " Please hurry up, I am sleepy. I just want to go back and sleep" 

"ok ok fine let's just pick them up. If you take the boy first then pick the file from boy and sent him to office jungkook will there already"

"And then finally i can sleep"

================================

It took taehyung 12h 25m to reached seoul. 

 "6:55AM  seoul"

After  15minutes of formalities tae  came outside the airport.  He was looking like a zombie red puffy eyes due to sleep and skin pale due to huger. He just comb his hairs with his slender fingers. His hairs was reaching till his ears and eyes, covering his Blue hazel eyes a little bit.  He looked here and there in search of his hyung but un-fortunately he was not there.  He called jimin and inform him about his arrival.

He came towards the parking lot. He saw a boy with white hairs, milky white skin, cute face with cat look and grumpy mood waving his hands at him. He walks towards him and wave his hand cutely.

"Did you bring the file?" yoongi asked boringly in response Taehyung just think about somethin and remember J-Hope told him to bring a file there, He just nod his head cutely.

 yoongi pov 'He is just looking cute and innocent bear. ohh yoongi you are min suga what are you thinking obviously he will be looking cute just to cover himself.' He just shook his head and again focus on the boy.

"Hyung sent you here to pick me up" Taehyung asked looking at Yoongi with his innocent eyes filled with cuteness. 

Yoongi thought for a second' i think he is still acting and Hyung is code word' then reply

"Yes and where is the file give it to me then I will drop you to office."

"No, i will not give you this. I will just give it to Hyung" Taehyung said stubbornly,

" Listen kid i am not in the mood to fight. I just disturb my sleep just for to pick you and receive this file.  Just give it to me i will drop you office. That's it"

" No. That's not it. I will give this file to my Hyung. If you were sleepy then why you came to pick me. Just go to sleep, Who is holding you back? you know, I just didn't sleep for 12 hours and didn't eat anything just a sandwich and a hot cocoa. I am more than tired, sleepy and hugry. But look i am not complaining you old grandpa"  Taehyung just glare cutely at yoongi who was looking at him like he seen man with 3 horns at the savage reply.(HIHIHIHI i know it's not funny)

"Whom you are calling grandpa? where's your parents? who abandoned this small kid at airport?" Yoongi said dramatically but imediately regret when he see pearls like tears glittering in hazel blue eyes.

"My parents are not anymore" Taehyung said with low tune and shinny eyes 

"Ok fine, I am sorry. let's go" Yoongi sigh while saying sorry because it's a big deal for him.

"But i will not give you this file grandpa. i will just give it to Hyung" Taehyung said blinking his tears away. Yoongi just chuckled and shook his head at Taehyung calling him 'GRANDPA'

"Ok fine, just give it to your HYUNG. come this way"  Taehyung just nod his head. They walk towards car and Yoongi text J-Hope about the boy and he is going office Now. Then, they left from there. Whole ride Taehyung was looking outside sitting silently enjoying the morning view. The sun was rising, spreading his deep orange light.  

After 20 minutes they reached jeon's company. The gaurds bow towards Yoongi who just nod his head and walks in the direction of office with a fluffy ball who was just looking here and there. By using elevator they reached 9th floor. 

" You just sit in this office. Maybe I will be back or Maybe not " Tae just sat on the couch silently and nod his head. His head was paining due to starving. He roam his eyes in the whole Office room and saw a sweeper was cleaning already cleaned floor and files-shelf. He just sat there more than 30 minutes looking at the sweeper who was cleansing again and again every corner of the office. He was feeling dizzy. 

'Maybe the owner wants everything perfect or he will be suffering from OCD' Taehyung think.

==================================

Jungkook wake up early than usual because he have to meet the new boy. The New addition to their mafia gang. He took a bath, complete his morning routine an came downstairs. He just shook his head seeing jin in kitchen ready to prepare everyone's breakfast.

"Hyung what are you doing here?  you should sleep more and how's my little warrior doing?" jungkook walk in the direction of kitchen counter.

" i am prepaing breakfast and I am fine jungkookaahh. Baby is also doing great. where are you going?"

" Hyung I am going office, I will be there before breakfast." 

" ok be careful and come before breakfast" Jungkook just nod his head and kissed jin for-head and walk towards the door. His phone rang. He saw the caller ID. it was 'yoongi'. He answered the call. ( The chat on the call will be italic)

"Hello  yoongi hyung"

"HI, i just call to inform you about the boy. I already sent him to your office. I asked him about the file but he denied to give it to me. He just said, he will handover the file to you"

" ok hyung. don't worry. I will be there shortly" He cut the call and walk towards his car.

==================================

Taehyung tilted his head when he hears a ' click'  door opening sound. He think ' it must be Hobi hyung '  and walked towards the door and  immediately hug the male and start crying.

" Hyung where were you? You know How much i missed you? H-Hyung i was so scared to travel alone. I W-will ne-never travel aa-alone. W-why Y-you didn't come to pick me. Hobi hyung, the Grandpa you sent to pick me up also scold me. H-Hyung i was really so scared. Hyung there was 2 bad, meanie males they were staring at me very badly. I was too much uncomfortable and scared. i will complain about you to minnie hyung that you didn't protect me. Then, Minnie hyung will scold you and twist your ear and i will clap at your misery. Hyung what if something happened to me. Hyung i thought for a second the grandpa is going to kidnap me then sell me" Taehyung was in his own bubble. He didn't notice whom he was hugging and complaining.

On the other side Jungkook halt on his steps when the younger boy hug him and start to cry. The boy head was on his chest and dark brown hairs, red nose and the mole on the red nose was on display. At the mention of Hobi name he understand the younger must be J-Hopes's younger brother who was also coming today. When he noticed the younger was sobbing badly in his arms. He start to rub his back to calm him down and it actually worked. He heard Younger's every complain and chuckle at ' Grandpa'.

"calm down. Nothing will happen to you" Jungkook said softly. He was also surprised at his soft voice with a stranger who just hug him.

When Taehyung heard  an unknown and soothing voice, He immediately broke the hug and faced the older whose breath just stuck seeing the ethereal beauty in front of him in all black dress. Jungkook noticed every feature of younger with his throbbing heart. just one word skip from his mouth

'ANGEL'

"Who are you? and where's my hyung?" Taehyung asked worriedly looking here and there. The sweeper was not there anymore. 

" I am jeon Jungkook. Don't worry your Hobi Hyung will be there soon. You just calm down. don't need to panic. This place is safe nothing will happen to you. ok." Taehyung just nod his head and looked down. He was embarrassed at his own clumsy self. 

jungkook called j-hope who was at the verge of crying and inform him about taehyung being here. J-hope just told him to take care of him for just 6-7 minutes, he will be there.

"What's your name?" Jungkook start the conversation.

 Taehyung looked at jungkook and point at his at himself asked "ME??" Jungkook smile at his cute gesture and nod his head as yes.

" I am Kim Taehyung. Hobi hyung and minnie hyung's younger brother." Jungkoo chuckled at his answer. He made Taehyung sit on couch and offer him water, who gladly accept.

" How old are you?"  jungkook asked and Taehyung just showed him 2 fingers.

"you are 2 years old??"  Jungkook understand but he just want to divert younger boy's mind from previous topic.

" aishh no silly, i am 20" Taehyung said while laughing showing his boxy smile. Jungkook just stare at him without blinking his eyes.

"ok now tell me How did yoongi hyung find you and you came here?"

" That grandpa scold taetae" Taehyung said and narrate the complete story to jungkook with a cute pout and Dark brown hair falling over his Wide hazel blue eyes  completing the ethereal look. Jungkook was just looking at his eyes which shows different changes with every word like he was talking with eyes.

"What documents are you talking about?" jungkook said confusingly. 

" I will just give the file to hyung. Hobi hyung said it's very important."

Jungkook just nod his head and sat on his chair and sigh softly.

That's it for today i just hope you guys are enjoying...... 

just let me know if you are liking this ff.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.2K 15
"уσυ'ℓℓ нανє тσ ℓινє ωιтн нιм, тαкє ¢αяє σf нιѕ иєє∂ѕ, αи∂ ℓσσк συт fσя нιѕ нєαℓтн." * ι ∂σи'т σωи тнє ρнσтσѕ * [¢ σ м ρ ℓ є т є ∂]
68.4K 2.7K 18
Jungkook is the devil, literal king of hell. Taehyung is his demon best friend. Yoongi is an angel. What could possibly happen? (taegikook, jiseok, n...
34.4K 3.5K 41
"I am doing fine the way I am! Why are you making me do something against my willing?" "Is this kid going to be my husband?" "Ahhhhh I want choco a...
3.5K 175 28
Min YoonGi, CEO of Min Enterprises and ruthless Mafia leader (aka Suga) Park Jimin, Famous contemporary dancer and secret Mafia leader What happens w...