SWEET || SKZ 9TH MEMBER

By BlueBearyMoa

SKZ's 9th member which is a girl. More

-1-
Yoo Mi moments (kinda like one shots-) with SKZ
Yoo Mi Moments with SKZ ( maknae line )
Abc's with Yoo Mi πŸ€ͺ

~KIM YOO MI~

103 3 4
By BlueBearyMoa

HELLO HUMANS!

Some of you may came from my book/books.

BUT if your new, HELLO PEOPLE MY NAME IS MINA! ( well not my real name but yeah-) 

AND  WELL, LETS STARTT!

( also i'll be using Lilly from NMIXX to be KIM YOO MI.)

FULL NAME: KIM YOO MI

STAGE NAME: KYM

English name: Leah

People call her as: Yoo mi, Leah, Kym, Mi Mi.

SKZOO: Its a orange cat and the name is Meow Mi

Country: America.

Languages: English, Korean. She can speak a bit of japanese.

Birthday: February 3 2001.

Family: Her parents and her sister Young Mi. She also has a bunny named CoCo.

Position: Vocalist. ( She is in VocalRacha )

About: She acts like a cat. She doesn't like carrot juice. She LOVES Pizza. She hates it when people call her a  brat or cringe. She gets sensitive fast. And at the same time she doesn't give a shit to anyone. She is very protective of I.N even tho they are just a few days apart. The members baby her a lot. She is the last member to join the group. Her dad is half korean. And her mom is full american. And she hates bitter stuff.

She is friends with:

TXT

ITZY

ENHYPEN 

SVT

LE SSERAFIM

She loves her members more than anything.

Updates will come a bit slowly like once or twice a week.

BYE HUMANS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798K 48.3K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
136K 8K 95
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
763K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
1M 34K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...