𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗛𝗢𝗟...

By WATERPENC1L5555

𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 | ❝ IN WHICH... ❞ the crack head of a child y/n l/n enters the world of beybl... More

cupids chokehold.
info.
characters.
playlist.
➥ 001, hot old men tbh
➥ 002, burst finish!
➥ 003, i'm late, again
➥ 004, EmO bOy
➥ 005, bey club...? no.
➥ 006, STALKER BOY??
➥ 007, shit i'm on crack again
➥ 008, some assembly required
➥ 009, can't be the main character without a traumatic backstory
➥ 010, heavy dose of déjà vu, in a petty way
➥ 011, the boy with perfect directions
➥ 012, ungrateful hoe
➥ 013, you a shit liar, don't think you can become an actor
➥ 014, turbo slut exposed
➥ 015, the reincarnation of shrek
➥ 016, lord farquaad
➥ 017, shut the fuck up
➥ 018, i should just eat my bey at this point
➥ 019, cowabummer
➥ 021, the semi-semi finals do be popping though
➥ 022, looking smexy
➥ 023, the final showdown (ps: wasn't worth it)
➥ 024, *dying valt noises*
➥ 025, you-gay
➥ 026, thats what she said
➥ 027, arctic monkeys world domination 🗣️🗣️
➥ 028, arctic monkeys world domination (orochi's version😦??)
➥ 029, KARMA'S A BITCH
➥ 030, I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER
➥ 031, whomp whomp
➥ 032, NUH UH
➥ 033, IS THAT THE GRIM REAPER??
➥ 034, zac the ballsack
➥ 035, i need to get new friends
➥ 036, ew brother eww...
➥ 037, live laugh love laxatives
➥ 038, live laugh love bombs
➥ 039, the masked groomer
➥ 040, live laugh love suicidal diago
➥ 041, drank swala la la

➥ 020, backstab, belittle, boyboss

169 5 45
By WATERPENC1L5555

chapter, twenty.
˚ *:・゚

BACKSTAB, BELITTLE, BOYBOSS !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BANG

"WASSUP SHAWTY'S😍"

"STOP KICKING DOORS DOWN!!" shu yelled.

like damn... shut up-

pretty sure shu and valt were in the middle of some important conversation because the energy in this room is very much fruity.

"oh wait... oh i'm sorry am i interrupting something?" i said pointing between the two.

"uh, no...?" shu replied, giving me sketchy looks by the way i spoke.

"...sureee, whatever you say..." i don't buy it.
but never the less i took a seat next to valt. "so, how we feeling bout this whole 'semi-final' thing?"

valt immediately grinned widely. "I CANT WAIT! IT'S GONNA BE EPIC!" see this is why he's forever best boy.

"what about you y/n?" shu asked with a smile.

*GAGS INTERNALLY 'CAUSE I'M NOT BOUT TO RUIN THE ENERGY-*

"oh i'm... pretty shocked i made it this far, honestly. like what-"

then out of no where the door opened revealing the grown ass man i met earlier.

"hey guys! been a while!" it's been five minutes- OH WAIT YOU MEAN THEM.

it was none other then the same thirty year old man i met back at the crowd, stealing toko and nika. like, seriously, HOW IS HE SO TALL??

"xander!" both valt and shu called out simultaneously. seriously are they telepaths like me and daigo or...??

valt ran up to him all excited n shit while shu just stayed sitting. lame.

"i heard the two of you would be clashing and i just couldn't help myself! couldn't miss this, it's gonna be sweet!" more like chaotic but that works too.

"you still remember our bey bump?!" valt asked putting his fist foreword.

"what's a bey bump-"

CRASH

out of no where xander tried giving valt a fist bump but ended up sending him flying across the room.

"ohh, so that's a bey bump...😨"

"oops, are you okay?" xander asked valt who was now on the floor.

"i think you might have grown a bit..." valt groaned as he sat up from the ground.

i was low key in a state of confusion. "hold up," i started and the three turned to look at me. "how do you all know each other? i feel kinda left in the dark over here." xander just gave a heart filled laugh in response.

"sorry about that n/n!"

did this hoe just call me n/n.

finally valt got off the floor to join in with a huge smile. "thing is, xander used to go to the same pre-school as me and shu! we've been friends ever since!"

AWW, VALT YOU'RE SO CUTE- wait...what.

i paused, turning my head over to the shakadera dude like a robot. "wait a minute...WERE THE SAME AGE???"

he yet again just laughed.

"THE HELL DID YOUR PARENTS FEED YOU?? I WOULD KILL TO HAVE YOUR HEIGHT! BRUH WHAT-" at this point i was just short circuiting.

his grin only grew wider. "wish i could say the same for you, y/n! you're pretty small, even for an eleven year old girl!"

...what the hell did this hoe just say to me.

"say what- VALT'S SHORTER THEN I AM!! PICK ON HIM WILL YA??"

"HEY! ITS NOT MY FAULT I HAVN'T HAD MY GROWTH SPERT YET! AND DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT Y/N! YOU ARE SHORT!"

"ALRIGHT BITCH LET'S SEE WHO'S SHORT AFTER I SEND YOU SIX FEET UNDER-"

AhEm. so long story short xander is now holding me back from committing murder while valt hides behind shu shaking like a wet cat.

"i won't even lie, you're pretty strong. i actually have to use some strength to hold you back!" xander barked out a laugh, still keeping me hostage. "especially considering you're a girl-"

"THE HELL DOES GENDER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH TH- you know what? never mind. just put me down and i promise not to kill sonic over there." i pointed over to valt who was still shaking in fright behind shu.

FEAR ME HOE.

xander looked over at shu for reassurance. the white haired bunny bitch just looked at the apparently ELEVEN(???) year old man, then at me.

i put on my best non-killing and innocent face i had. in other words, i smiled the best i could.

"..."

"i don't trust her."

"SHU YOU MOTHERFU-"

well technically speaking they had to let me go sooner or later considering i was on stage soon. but of course that doesn't mean valt wasn't still hiding from me.

loser.

after a while xander finally put me down but still low key hovering around me to make sure i didn't create some crime scene in here.

"anyway guys, good luck out there! you're gonna need it!" xander cheered while he later put his fist in the centre of all four of us.

"yeah!" valt exclaimed, doing the same then having shy follow.

"..."

there not doing anything...

OH SHIT ARE THEY WAITING FOR ME??

then i did the same because, WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?

then out of no where xander began to straight up stare at shu like he knew something. probably because shu used his left hand instead of right, since, well, you know.

UMM, EXPLAIN??

actually i don't really care so you do you boo.

"oh yeah, by the way, y/n, how do you know xander?" valt asked me, mad curious.

"oh, that? he was kidnapping toko and nika one time."

"SAY WHAT."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

oh shit this is actually happening...

LIKE I KNEW I WOULD BE INCHES AWAY FROM SOMETHING BIG BUT IT'S ONLY SINKING IN NOW.

should i drop out last minute or...??

i was called on to stage.

shit.

I'M NOT READY FOR THIS.

oh wait, yes i am. i'm literally a girl boss, of course i'm ready for this.

MAKE WAY FOR THE SCARLET ROSE PEASANTS🤓☝️

my mood immediately switched and i was ready to walk up that stage and kick ass.

ON GOD IF I MAKE IT TO THE FINALS I'M STRUTTING UP THAT STAGE IN A HU TAO COSPLAY I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE.

wait who am i even going up against?? man i forgot his name.

"OUR FIRST COMPETITOR IS NON-OTHER THEN THE LONE WOLF, AKIO YAMADA!"

ohh, yeah. i forgot he still existed.

then that stoic mf appeared on stage through his side of the stages doors, walking his way up the stairs to his position.

alright, let's speed this up 'cause i need to get up there and win.

"THEN AS FOR OUR SECOND COMPETITOR, THE GIRL WHO SLAYS LIKE NON-OTHER,
Y/N L/N!"

DID THIS ABSOLUTE MOTHERFUCKER JUST SAY 'SLAY' ??

backstab, belittle, boyboss.

i take it back, he pulls off that lime green suit. i love the bold colours. in conclusion, he's my new favourite person EVER.

but moving on...

i went on stage looking like a whole double decker biscuit.

slay soul sister🎶🎶

climbing up the stage like it was mount everest, i finally made it to the top and made my way to the stadium. raising my head to look at akio (or whatever that hoe's name was idk) in the eye.

we made eye contact.

silence. tension.

that's all there was, until i opened my mouth to speak.

"..."

"your homosexuality is loud as shit."

"what-"

"FIRST BATTLE!" yuh, so before he could even process my randomness it began. He was forced to swollow his discomfort of my existence and we both got into position.

but before the count down and what not,
i decided to scream ever so loudly in my head:

'AYO MARATION! IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP ON THIS DAMN STAGE SO I CAN SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE I'M DEAD ASS GOING TO RUN YOU OVER WITH MY SISTERS TRUCK.'

'OKAY YOU WHORE-'

'THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?'

'nothing. yes ma'am. your wish is my command.'

'tch, that's what i thought.'

"..."

'...punk ass bitch-'

'i'm eating you later.'

"three...two...one..." here we go again. "LET IT RIP!"

ZOOM ZOOM BANG BANG

and just like that both beys were now spinning in the stadium. i looked up only to see akio... and a nine foot crusty ass man with the longest white beard known to the human race. fugly as hell. that's gotta be the ugliest bet spirit i've ever seen.

no old man can compare to daddy principal.

NO ONE.

seriously though what is up with peoples bey spirits being so hideous??

SWISH

and before i could even finish my sentence i felt a strong gust of wind emerge from the literal ground run up my back.

WHO-

i froze. literal ice froze. i glance to the side without turning my head only to witness...a giant black looking knight?? ayo why he low key look like capitano from genshin impact??🤨

BOY??

whatever the hell it was i'm guessing i was the only one to be able to see it considering akio seemed unfazed.

then it clicked.

'MARATION??'

'wassup shawty.'

CLASH

then outta no where akio's bey burst after a harsh attack from maration.

bozo.

wait a second...did i just a pull a yae miko or something??

the two bey spirits disappeared into dust while akio fell to his knees like the dramatic hoe everyone here is.

loser.

oh damn...this means i'm in the tournament finals.... WAIT DOES THAT IMA HAVE TO DO MORE OF THIS SHIT??

goddamn it bro.

so after i left that dude in bread crumbs i made my way off the stage and back into the waiting room to get my bag.

but not before flipping my hair
mEgEsTiCkElY🥶⛓✨ looking hot as hell.

kinda scary how easily i'm able to get over traumatic/unexpected bullshit like what just happened three seconds ago...

so like any whore would, i arrived at the waiting room only to be greeted by valt being a hyper lil shit.

"Y/N!! THAT WAS AMAZING!" he deadass jumped into me like i didn't try to kill him ten minutes ago.

"thanks shawty- wait. does this mean ima have to battle one of you two...??" i said gesturing to valt who was standing in front of me, and shu who was still sitting down at the couches.

bunny whore shrugged. "guess so." then he smiled. ew.

"it'll gonna be me!" valt cheered with a cocky grin.

"you mean me." shu said with a sweat drop.

"no! it's me!

"..."

"...it's probably not me🧍‍♀️"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

TiMe SkIp😍

yuh so now those two boys from 'the hood' (aka our amazing and flawless group chat<3) we're now up on stage.

i was still in the waiting room watching from the tv deciding who to cheer for.

and i've made my decision.

"KICK HIS ASS VALT!!"

shu's fan girls were going literally insane like, um, WHERE'S MY FAN CLUB OF PRETTY GIRLS? HUH?

then out of no where i randomly received a notification from the group chat. as in 'the group chat' i mean the one without shu and valt.

so i whipped out my phone and tapped on messages.

______________________________

the third wheels of shalt🗣️‼️‼️

severally bullied by y/n
yo y/n is it just me or does shu look he's just been the victim of vecna💀??

my.chemical.romance.fan_723
translation??

homosexual cupid
HONCHO YOU FUCKIBG IDIOT
WRONG NUMBER DUMBASS YOU JUST TEXTED THE GC WITH EVERYONE
(minus shu and valt...)

severally bullied by y/n
OH MY BAD

still y/n's fav😋
L

severally bullied by y/n
SHUT UP KEN NO ONE ASKED YOU

still y/n's fav😋
😭

homosexual cupid
AIN'T NO BODY ALLOWED TO BULLY KEN BUT ME TF🙄

still y/n's fav😋
stfu y/n u know i have a victimization complex...

my.chemical.romance.fan_723
that's weird...

homosexual cupid
AYO NO KINK SHAMING IN MY
LOBBY🤬🦶

my.chemical.romance.fan_723
LOBBY??

severally bullied by y/n
YALL SHOULDN'T WE BE PAYING ATTENTION TO SHU AND VALT??

homosexual cupid
meh
starting useless arguments with you guys sounds more fun tbh

still y/n's fav😋
what argument???

homosexual cupid
YO DAIGO

my.chemical.romance.fan_723
yeah?

homosexual cupid
what's ur favourite animal?

my.chemical.romance.fan_723
probably cats

homosexual cupid
fuck cats.

my.chemical.romance.fan_723
HUH

severally bullied by y/n
HOW YOU BE GETTING THIS VIOLATED BY A GIRL DUDE💀

homosexual cupid
nah
but he has a point my brosicle

still y/n's fav😋
"brosicle" 🧍‍

homosexual cupid
bro
broski
brotien
broseph
brotastic
han brolo
broba hett
brotato chip
bromosexual
brohemian rhapsody

my.chemical.romance.fan_723
wtf

severally bullied by y/n
words can not describe how annoying u r y/n.

homosexual cupid
and words can not describe how
handsome u r honcho!

severally bullied by y/n
i-
wait rlly??
woah thx
yk i always thought u were
kinda cute too y/n ngl

homosexual cupid
yeahh??
well words rlly can't
but numbers can
3/10

homosexual cupid has left the chat!

___________________________

well that just happened...OH SHIT THERE ALREADY BATTLING??

and damn...honcho was right, shu does look like he's just been vecna'd thanks to that jacked up shoulder.

L.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

extra ::

— xander low key sees y/n as a cute angry lil ass squirrel he could legit just pick up

— y/n and valt got that brother and sister dynamic. very platonic. (NOT FOR LONGGG🤓☝️)

— meanwhile y/n and shu got that fighting married couple dynamic on the verge of divorcement but their staying together 'cause they have a crack head kid together (aka valt)

— honcho wasn't kidding btw he low key has always seen y/n to be super pretty

— you didn't hear it from me... but i heard wakiya has a TEENY TINY crush on someone🙊

— wonder who...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 9.7K 57
lmfao i wrote this when i was 12 😀 --requests are CLOSED atm, sorry-- enjoy your stay here! highest ranking: #71 in random happy reading yo ...
6.8K 177 21
[Rewrite of Crossed, my old Norman x Theodore shipfic] YO. WHY ARE YOU READING THIS. THIS IS OLD AND TERRIBLY WRITTEN. I BEG YOU TO NOT USE OR TAKE T...
503K 24.9K 38
❝ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. ❞ - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
19K 471 10
WARNING: THIS IS CRINGE AND WAS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD! BULLYING, AND SUICIDE!!! ( ON certain chapters) You and Shu we're the best of friends...