In Love With His Soul

Autorstwa bvrmadhu

Human Body and Brain are most complex yet serine, In the same way a soul also. This is a supernatural story... Więcej

Prologue
Character Sketch
Khushi?
Presence
Talks
SOUL RELATION
Di
Lavanya
Decision
END
Touch
Plots

Mistake

523 76 15
Autorstwa bvrmadhu

Story continuous from KKG second day in RM.

Arnav went for jog passing smile to khushi who whished him good morning. Khushi felt some vibe like she is being observed by someone. 

Soul too confirmed that KKG can feel her presence. She wondered on how its possible.

"Khushi beta, lets go" Dadi said with smile. Khushi looked at her.

"Will go and read Bhagavad Gita for sometime" Dadi said, khushi smiled brightly.

"You seems to be excited" Dadi questioned her.

"Yes dadi, I love to read Bhagavad Gita" Khushi said. 

"You seems to be different from others. Many people will think it as imaginary novel" Dadi said.

"Its not imaginary. Its our History(Ithihas). And it will teach us how to live our life." Khushi said.

"You are right. In our days, 99 out of 100 will trust god thats why only one or two crimes used to happen. Now 99 out of 100 are questioning about god existence. Thats why so many crimes are happening" Dadi said with sad face.

"Its not about god presence or absence, its all about trust. We should trust *God is there to punish us if we do wrong, we should live honestly.*" Dadi explained.

"Dadi i will believe god and devils also" Khushi said.

"You are really amazing" Dadi praised her. 

Khushi went to rathna once she woke up, she checked her pulse and BP, Sugar levels. Seems new medicine is working good on her. Khushi went to her room.

Breakfast table:- 

Everyone are there except khushi. Everyone are eager to be with her and know about her.

"I am excited to be friend of KKG, though she is not my Bhabi i will feel like i am with her" Akash said making them emotional. After all he loves his Bhabi, she is his savior whenever he does mistake.

"Hp, Go and call Khushi" Dadi said. Hp went from there. Other side, khushi wontedly didnt came down for breakfast. Though they are treating her nicely, she want to keep her distance. 

"Khushi Bha.., i mean khushiji. Maji is calling you" Informed HP, without any option khushi came down.

"Beta, come take you seat. We will have breakfast. We have lots of work for pooja" Dadi said, everyone are amazed at their new bonding.

"Khushi, yesterday i was busy with shopping. You are good here or do you need anything?" Anjali asked her.

"Everything good mam" Khushi said with small smile.

"Khushi leave all this mam, sir in your hospital. You can call us with our name." Anjali ordered. 

"But how can i?" She asked bewildered. How can she call them with names.

"Do one thing khushi, consider me as your brother and call everyone with that relation accordingly" Shyam suggested. Khushi sinha was his only sister and he miss her.

"Thats great idea. You can call me Akash. We are at same age" Akash suggested. 

"Ok" She agreed. Neither arnav spoke with khushi nor she. 

"Everyone come home by 3, pooja will start by 4. I mean it, everyone" Devayani ordered. 

"That means sasuma, we ladies also can go out and come back by 3?" Chachi joked.

"Mano, Nice joke" Chacha said sarcastically. Men left to their work. Khushi spent most of her day with Rathna as everyone are busy with preparations. 

At 2:30:- 

"Mam... Auntyji. When did you found out about your cancer?" Khushi asked her. 

"Year back" 

"Dont you find anything suspicious in your health before?" Khushi asked as rathna was having history from 2 years.

"I did but ignored" Rathna answered.

"Why?" 

"I was in grief of loosing my daughter" Rathna answered. 

"That means KHUSHI was daughter to Rathna, sister to arnav thats why he cried so much" Khushi thought and felt bad for them.

"Guests will come in minutes, go and get ready" Rathna said to khushi.

"I will stay in my room" Khushi said.

"No, you should also present in pooja. Go get ready" Rathna literally ordered her.

Khushi went to her room, she lost in thoughts. Some how she managed to get ready. By the time she reached down, everyone are present. 

"You look good" Shyam said, she wore simple anarkali dress. 

"Yes" Said dadi, arnav was speechless because he remembered his KHUSHI. KKG also looked at him, their trance was broken by door bell sound.

"Seems Sinha's are here." Anjali exclaimed. Hp went to open door, a minute later A couple in middle age, Old age lady, young boy and girl came in.

They wished devayani formally but when their eyes moved to KKG, they got stuck. Various emotions are dancing on their faces. Major one is shock.

"Khushi, mera bacha(Child)" Shouted Garima and ran towards KKG to hug her. She too cried on her shoulders. Shashi too went near her and kept hand on KKG head. 

"Di" Lavanya and Nikhil shouted.

"Khushi" Mohini whispered. 

No one has heart to disturb garima but they have no choice as KKG is feeling uncomfortable. 

"Garimaji, control yourself. She is not Khushi beta" Said Chachi. 

"No Manoramaji, I can see my daughter. I am even holding her tight in my embrace, i wont let her go, what if she leaves me again?" Cried garima, everyone got tears seeing her state. 

"Please understand Garimaji, She is Khushi Kumari Guptha. She is here to take care of Rathna" Aravind said composing himself. 

"I dont trust anyone when my daughter is infront of me" Garima said stubbornly. 

"Aunty, i am not your daughter" Said KKG finally. Garima left her slowly and noticed her.

"Its coincidence. She looks like khushi beta, her name is khushi but she is NOT your DAUGHTER." Dadi Stressed. 

"For a minute we thought we got our KHUSHI back" Mohini said wiping her tears. 

"Yes, i though my Di came back to me" Lavanya cried. They took few minutes to compose themselves. Dadi explained them what happened from yesterday morning. Pandit came there and started pooja. 

Lavanya went near arnav who is standing little aloof as he stopped believing in god.

"Jiju, How are you?" Lavanya asked him.

"I am fine" He answered with serious expressions.

"Jiju, next month is our marriage. We have very less time for marriage. I know you cant forget Di but its high time to move on. I will wait for you." Lavanya spoke continuously but arnav neither listened her nor responded to her.

"Khushi go to kitchen and get water filled in copper vessel" Anjali requested her.

Khushi went and fetched vessel, while coming back she had to cross lavanya and arnav. She stepped on her own chunni and stumbled which resulted in pouring water on lavanya.

"Oh god" Lavanya exclaimed. 

"I am sorry am sorry" Khushi said closing her eyes to listen scolding. 

"Its ok" Lavanya said as she cant scold someone who looks like her sister.

"Lavanya go and change dress, use anyone of mine" Anjali suggested. Lavanya went up. Khushi again fetched water and gave to pandith. She came back to arnav.

"Arnavji, i am sorry. I spoiled your talks with your fiancé" Khushi said.

"Actually i was not intended to pour water"

"I mean i was not intended to pour anything. I was actually thinking about your KHUSHIJI. Rathna aunty said SHE(Khushi Sinha) is her daughter, new aunty said SHE is her daughter. I was confused on how a person can have two mothers? I mean i cant do anything if SHE have two mothers. I mean i dont want to do anything"

"Ayyo, what i am talking. If start talking once, i wont stop. It will go like rajdhani express." Khushi scolded herself. Her monologue stopped by a very big laughter of Arnav, he laughed at her words, her expressions, her innocence, at her.

Everyone stopped doing their work and looked at him, its been 3 years since he smile heartfully. Today they saw which they thought is impossible in this life. Arnav continued laughing without bothering about surroundings. Khushi pouted looking at him.

"KKG, I am falling in love with you little by little. You are taking care of MY arnav. After a long time he laughed because of you, he ate stomach full because of you. You did something which everyone failed to do." Soul said.

"Silly girl, You are faster than Rajdhani express" Arnav said and went to sat on sofa. Everyone too felt happy and focused on their works. 

"Khushi, i forgot to bring sacred coconut from pooja room. Its there in LEFT shelf folded in red cloth, please bring it." Anjali requested her. Khushi went to pooja room again saying sorry to lavanya who joined them after changing dress. 

"There are two coconuts. What anjaliji said? Right or Left?" Khushi thought for a while.

"Whatever it is coconut only right? And its for god" Saying she took RIGHT side coconut wrapped cloth and went to hall. 

"Give it to me beta" Pandith asked her. She handed it to him. 

"God may bless you with long life and he will grant all your wishes" Blessing Rathna pandith offered coconut to fire. Fire blew more than expected. 

Soul who is watching all this felt a sudden energy and unknown power adding to her. Khushi went to her room once pooja finished. She stood infront of mirror and looked at herself.

"These people are so good thats why you are still serving your job here. Which fool will pour water on this house soon-to-be owner?" Khushi scolded herself and took a step to move but stopped observing something. 

Not something but her reflection in mirror. Her insides shivered, sweat formed on her forehead. She wiped eyes and again looked in mirror but there is no change. 

"I am wearing dress but my reflection is wearing blue SAREE. How is it possible?" Khushi stammered and stumbled back.

"KHUSHI?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, Just thought to give one more update this week. How is it? How many of you guessed that soul is KHUSHI SINHA? How was this chapter? Sorry if you are getting confused with Two KHUSHI names, they are needed for story. I will mention KHUSHI SINHA in bold and Khushi as KKG. Hope it clears.

Please ignore typos and grammatical errors.

Please vote and comment. Thank you all. Happy Weekend.........

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

190K 7.4K 25
Khushi has spent her whole life wanting to love and wanting to be loved. She may love Arnav with her whole heart, but does Arnav love her back? Join...
127K 8.4K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
147K 6.6K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...
194K 10.6K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...