Serendipity Connections

By JkjmVJhsgRmJ

In the bustling city of Seoul, fate interweaves the lives of eight remarkable individuals, each thriving in t... More

✨CHARACTERS✨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

🎤ANNOUNCEMENT🎤

22 1 0
By JkjmVJhsgRmJ

To everyone, who wants to read this story, I have an announcement. I won't be writing chapters for some time because I have final exams. My exams will finish on 14th of March so by 15th-17th March, you guys can expect the new chapter. If anyone of you is disappointed or angry then I sincerely apologise but I have my exams so I can't focus on writing. Thank you for understanding. I hope you guys like the plot of this book and whatever is happening in the story till now. Bye everybody, have a very nice day or night, whenever you're reading this. THANK YOUUUU .
😊💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🖤💕🖤💕🖤💕🖤💕🖤💕🖤💕😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.1K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
301K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
167K 8K 63
It's a story of a complicated love that blossomed from the typical arrange marriage between two rich families. Each of Mr. Kim's daughters has to be...
184K 5.3K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...