KOTLC Sleepover!

Da LinhIsDaBest

THESE ARE NOT MY OWN CHARACTERS!!! THEY ARE SHANNON MESSENGER'S!!! The Neverseen is defeated and Biana invite... Altro

Hi!
Sophie's POV
This is not a chapter (sorry)
Keefe POV
Notification!
Sophie POV
Thank you so much!
Fitz, Biana, and Tam POV
Aaaaaaah!!! Thank you all so much!
I'm sorry!
100 views special chapter!
Linh POV
Another notification!
Please read!
Linh & Biana POV
Thank youuuuuuu!!!
Linh POV
Fitz POV
Important!
Special 500!
Thank you!
Sorry I didn't update
Dex POV
Da special 1k chapter
Tam POV
1.5k (technically 1.76k) and I figured the pictures special chapter!!!
2.5k special news!
Maruca's POV
3k special!
3.5 k special
Book Cover
I'm really so, so sorry!
Marella POV
Dex POV
Tammy POV and Wylie POV
Fitz and Linh POV
Keefe and Tam POV
Biana and Sophie POV

2k special chapter

143 1 18
Da LinhIsDaBest

Hi! I know I haven't updated on any of my books recently, sorry. I was really busy so today I'll definitely update on KOTLC Reactions and KOTLC Ship One Shots and if I have time, I will update this one, though I cant exactly promise. Here's some memes! And for those of you who read my reactions book, imma just tell you they are reacting to the kitty. If you are bored of me not updating and haven't read any of my other books, feel free to read them.

This might be my favorite meme. The hair even matches except for the silver bangs so I tried my best to draw them on.

Don't forget Wylie on the Smiley! Next is a bunch of fan art by DragonWinnie. I am obsessed with her drawings and meme animations even though the words don't always match since this is KOTLC.

Juline in this is like, imma make it snow so they don't fight over soup or whatever that is.

This is literally my favorite and I set it as my device wallpaper. 😂😂😂

Yay! The EL Fudges! Sometimes I wonder what they taste like. Keefe is like, Wow! With those heart eyes admiring the human cookie thingies. If I didn't ship Sokeefe, I would have shipped Kookies, Keefe and Cookies, or biscuits if you are from England. Or 月饼 if he has heard of it before. But imma keep it short with just cookies and not cookies all over the world. And 月饼 (It looks like this:🥮) isn't a cookie actually but I can picture Keefe asking for it and say "it's so dry!".

Here we got the Keeper crew with their animal friends. We Dex and Iggy, Biana and Lady Sassyfur, Elwin and Stinky the Stegasaurus, Sophie and Ella, Fitz and Mr. Snuggles, Keefe and some random froggy, finally, Elwin and Bullhorn. Ok, that's it for now! Bye and maybe see you later on a new update or my other books.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

7.3K 131 7
Yep, you guessed it! Another Legend fanfic! Yay! Guys I can't stay away from these and I just keep writing them so here's another one. :)
775K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
87.3K 832 20
Sophie Foster all her life was home-schooled, her adoptive parents (Grady and Edaline) wants her to gain some friends, so they enrolled her to Foxfir...