Hero of Equestria Fan Trailers

Από Infinite2018

This isn't exactly a male reader insert story, it's more of a "What If?" In the Hero of Equestria series by T... Περισσότερα

Introduction
Fun is Infinite
Warrior
The Antihero of Equestria
Beyond the Stars
Y/N and the Ring of Fire
Join the Uprising
Short announcement
A hidden file
Happy Halloween
Jump Around
United by Music
Beyond Horizons
Random thing
I choose you!

My Purpose

273 7 16
Από Infinite2018

R/N is at a space facility looking down at Equestria from the huge window.

R/N: You already saw what I'm capable of. So if you've come to take me down, you know the outcome.

Princess Celestia: Wasn't planning to.

R/N: Then what are you doing here?

Princess Celestia: I...

She sighs and closes her eyes.

Princess Celestia: I came to apologize.

R/N: You weren't there. Why apologize for something you didn't do?

Princess Celestia: What those guards did 50,000 years ago, it was under my command without realizing what could've happened in the outcome, so their blood is on my hooves.

R/N: ...

Princess Celestia: I know it won't change anything. You're still free to hate me, and I'm willing to accept that. But if there's anything I can do to at least make it up for you... just let me know.

R/N:...

Celestia sighs and turns around before starting to walk away.

R/N: Actually, there is something you can do.

Princess Celestia: Hm? Sure, what is it?

R/N: Make me a knight.

Princess Celestia: Huh?

R/N: I want you to give me the title of a knight.

Princess Celestia: But I thought you-

R/N: Despised the Royal guard and knights? I do. But if you make me one, I could use that title as a symbol. It would make others feel safe, but I'll do it on my own terms. It may not be much, but it's a step closer for achieving Daisy's dream.
Help me make that dream a reality... and then we'll call it even.

Celestia seems surprised at the alicorn's request but she then smiles and nods.

Princess Celestia: That can be done.

R/N turns back to the window.

Princess Celestia: Oh, before I forget.

She picks up a small box with her magic and gives it to R/N.

R/N: What's this?

Princess Celestia: Recorded messages. The professor's log. Thought it would be best if you have them.

R/N looked at the records before turning to Celestia and nodding in gratitude, she returns the gesture before leaving. The male alicorn looks at the windows for a while before picking up a photo and leaving it there. He turns around and walks away with his eyes closed and a smile on his face.

R/N: Sayonara... Project R/N.

He leaves the place as the camera zooms to the picture of him hugging a small orange filly with a daisy on her brunette mane with the Professor, an old grey pegasus with a big mustache, standing behind them.

.

.

.

R/N is standing on the edge of a cliff with his eyes closed. He opens his eyes and looks at the audio record box he was given and out of curiosity he decided to play it.

"Hello R/N. My name is Professor (P/N) (P/L/N) your eh... creator.
I realize you may be rather confused, but...allow me to explain."

"You are... an exceptional creature."

R/N is seen standing in the middle of a destroyed city, surrounded by flames. His eyes are glowing crimson red as he's looking at a bunch of dead bodies.

"One that has the power to save ponykind as we know it."

The scene changes to R/N glaring at a creature that looks just like him, ready to face him. His body was made out of darkness and purple crystals. His eyes were a glowing lime green color and he didn't had a mouth.

"The gifts that I bestowed upon you will be your tools for creating a better world."

Golden R/N is fighting along side Super Y/N vs the Biolizard fused with the space colony, but R/N's body gets weaker and weaker until he passes out.

"Pony kind is... well... it-it's rather messy. Ponies are fragile and unpredictable creatures."

R/N is trying to break the glass of an escape pod with tears on his face. He was screaming in agony as the body of a young filly lied before him.

"They need leadership. A beacon of hope to protect them."

3 silhouettes can be seen through a dark hall. On the left there was one of a tall unicorn with cyan eyes, she wore a black armor, she had a scar on her left eye and her horn seemed to be broken. On the right there's a figure of a female pegasus with pointy ears and bat-like wings, wearing a tight suit with a heart on the front. On the middle there's a male alicorn with spiky mane, a broken horn, a burnt scarf and red glowing eyes.

"To let them live... To love."

R/N is at the ARK, now confronting Starlight Glimmer with a very angry face. She is begging R/N as he slowly starts opening up to her before he started breaking down in tears.

"YOU are that beacon R/N."

Golden R/N is looking directly at the red eyes of a colossal blue monster with ram horns and sharp teeth

"The hope that will pave the way to a brighter future. Equestria's guiding light."

R/N is at a ceremony, finally being given the title of a Knight. Besides him, Violet The Bat Pony is standing besides R/N who is wearing a black uniform while the princesses are wearing golden and silver armors. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna salute using her wings. Violet returned the gesture by using her wing, R/N rolls his eyes and salutes as well with a small smile on his face.

"And where there's light..."

.

.

.

R/N: There's shadows.

R/N says while looking directly at the moon as the transmission comes to an end. He stays in silence for a couple of minutes before he hears a scream coming from the city of Canterlot. The alicorn opens his wings and takes off at high speeds towards the city.

(Start the song at 0:40)

🎶Whoa, whoa, whoa yeah🎶

A filly was running away from a thief until she found herself in a dead end.

🎶WOAH YEAH!🎶

🎶Whoa, whoa, whoa yeah🎶

Suddenly the few lights from that alleyway turned off and a loud thud was heard from behind the thief.

R/N: ("Who am I?")

🎶It's been a long, rough road
And I'm finally here🎶

🎶I move an inch forward
Feels like a year🎶

A few punches could be heard and the young filly could have sworn she heard some bones getting cracked.

R/N: (I've been asking myself that a lot.)

🎶Everything I feel seems so unreal🎶

🎶Is it true?🎶

🎶Is it true?🎶

R/N: (I'm Professor (P/N) (L/N)'s creation to be a symbol of hope for Equestria...)

When the lights turned back on, the thief was unconscious in a critical condition.

(Based on the videogame Shadow The Hedgehog by SEGA and The Hero of Equestria Series by The Nintega Guy)

🎶I take one step forward
And two steps back🎶

🎶Got a hundred thousand pounds
Sitting on my back🎶

His body was all bloodied and most of his bones were broken, but he was still breathing... sort of.

R/N: (I'm an ultimate instrument of destruction, with the power to be Equestria's savior... or it's destroyer.)

(Character designs by The Blue Hiro and yours truly, Diablo.)

🎶Up, down, all around
Don't know quite what to do🎶

🎶To get through🎶

The filly looked up and saw a black blur flying away.

R/N: (A hero born on the ARK... A villain powered by Grogar's blood.)

🎶Well I'm on my way🎶

🎶On my way🎶

🎶On my way🎶

🎶On my way🎶

R/N: (Turns out... I'm all of them.)

🎶 Here I am, here I am
Made it to the end of you🎶

🎶You Never had a chance
While I'm around🎶

🎶No! No!🎶

R/N is flying high, passing through some clouds until his silhouette could be seen under the moon with his wings wide open.

🎶No, no, no, no!🎶

R/N: (Now I'M the one who's in control of my own destiny)

🎶Well, now I'll never turn back, I'll never turn back🎶

🎶I'll never turn that way🎶

R/N: (I may not dwell in the past anymore, but I still made a promise...)

🎶No matter how life tries to face me
I'll turn the other way🎶

Y/N and his harem are fighting a giant slime monster that's trying to destroy Ponyville. They tried to lure it away, to immobilize it and even trying to shrink it in order to make it harmless but nothing seems to work. As the creature keeps regenerating and growing bigger at every second, it gets more aggressive.

R/N: (And I intend to keep it. Not just for her, but for me as well.)

🎶Now and then, now and then🎶

🎶My head starts to spin, starts to spin🎶

🎶But I'll never turn back again🎶

🎶No! No!🎶

The giant slime monster is about to eat Fluttershy and Rarity, but a black blur passes by them and gets into the creature's mouth. Y/N and the girls gasp in horror but then the creature starts glowing a bright red before exploding in an energy blast, completely disintegrating the creature.

R/N: (THIS IS WHO I AM!)

Twilight looks at R/N uneasily, but Y/N smirks and walks towards him. He then stands in front of his rival and extends his hoof. R/N looks at it for a moment, gives a small smirk and shakes his hoof before taking off at incredible speeds.

🎶From this moment on, moment on🎶

🎶I am moving on, moving on🎶

🎶And I'll never turn back🎶

🎶No!🎶

R/N: (I am living proof of the Ultimate Life Form.)

🎶Whoa, whoa, whoa yeah!🎶

R/N: (I am The Black Wind.)

🎶Whoa, whoa, whoa yeah!🎶

R/N: (I am Equestria's Shadow.)

🎶Whoa, whoa, whoa yeah!🎶

R/N: (I am...)

🎶I'll, I'll, I'll never turn back!🎶

**THE ANTIHERO OF EQUESTRIA
PROJECT R/N**

Credits to Pixelrush for the Professor's dialogue

———————————————————————————————————-

AN: So, this year Sega has been announcing a lot of stuff about Shadow, which honestly fills me with joy since out of all my All Stars (characters I love that made a huge impact in my life) Shadow the Hedgehog is THE one that has impacted the most and he's pretty much my favorite character of all time. Maybe sometime in the future I could give more detail on how this character changed my life.

So the fact that TheBlueHiro  gave me the opportunity to help design and portray as R/N, who is pretty much inspired on the ultimate life form himself, is something I'll always be grateful for.

Anyways, that's all I wanted to share with you guys. Hope you enjoyed and see you in a future chapter!

Take care and make sure you drink lots of water! ^_^

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

463 5 16
this is my first sonic story and it will be how I see myself in this world and meet sonic and his friends this will also be my first male reader x t...
261K 3.4K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...
376K 10.5K 32
[discontinued] I hope you'll find a way to choose between the affections of your new (or familiar) classmates! What if they don't all get along with...
16.6K 472 10
================================================================================== (Disclaimer: Amphibia belongs to Disney and was created by Matt Br...