OUR MENDED HEARTS

ellebasib által

BOOK II of WELDED LOVE DUET Cassandra Hale has to learn to live with the aftermath of the events at the end o... Több

*DISCLAIMER* (PLEASE READ)
DEDICATION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

AUTHOR'S NOTE

31 1 0
ellebasib által

Ahhhh! You finished and made it to the other end! I hope that you loved it and found some connection with the book. I poured a lot of my heart into it, and I hope you can feel that while reading. Cassandra's journey holds such a special place in my heart, as did many of the other character's stories. 

Even if you liked the first one better and didn't love this one as much, I still want to thank you for sticking through to the end and for giving it a chance. You have no idea how much it means to me that you're even here. 

I want to thank you and thank you and thank you. I am beyond grateful for the support and commitment of my readers. 

I want to thank my friends and family for supporting me and listening to me ramble on and on about this book. I couldn't have done it without any of them. 

This officially concludes the Welded Love Duet: Our Broken Beginnings and Our Mended Hearts. 

If you have any thoughts, or feelings, or emotional outbursts, or simply want to leave a final review. I'll leave this line here to do so :)!

Until next time! 

Love, 

eb

p.s. I have some things up my sleeve and brewing in my mind. So, I'll be back. 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

501 47 17
Cassie Russell is a girl with a messed up life that feels like she is a modern-day Cinderella funny right but not for Cassie because everything about...
Forgiving ohyizzle által

Ifjúsági irodalom

115K 3.1K 41
[Completed] {Book 2 } Previously know as Forgiving the Bad Boy After Nichole's wedding failure, Nichole decided that it'd be better if she left town...
58.7K 3.2K 51
Book - 1. ❝ If only I'd listen to my heart and not my head. ❞ Moving back home to my parents' cattle ranch in Texas was the last thing I thought I'd...