Intoxicating

By LifeBlood93

Thomas Morgan has been single for about a year since he got out of a relationship where his trust and faith i... More

Character Info
Chapter 1: Coming Around
Chapter 2: Father And Son Bonding Time
Chapter 3: A Night Out Interrupted
Chapter 4: The Pursuit Continues
Chapter 5 Part 1: Takeover
Chapter 5 Part 2: Titles and Hearts
Chapter 6: The First Date
Chapter 7 Part 1: Bad News
Chapter 7 Part 2: Katherine
Chapter 7 Part 3: "I Love You"
Chapter 8: The Tour
Chapter 9: Ablaze
Chapter 10: The Aftermath
Chapter 11: Leaving The Hospital
Chapter 12: Outside Fisiticuffs
Chapter 13: The Day After
Chapter 14: Appreciating Her
Chapter 16: Workplace Visit
Chapter 17: The Call

Chapter 15: The New Place

220 9 1
By LifeBlood93

Tom had been preparing to move into his new house as it had been finished and ready to be moved in for a few days now and Tom has rented out a hauling van and his friends have offered to help him and he had just picked them up in the hauling van and they had their first bunch of his possessions in the back and on the way there, they were talking about possibly going on a camping trip for the weekend one day and they agreed when and where.

Then, Andrea was the first to mention about if Tom had pictured living with Priscilla.

Andrea: so Tom, have you ever thought about living with Priscilla at all ?

Tom smiled.

Tom: honestly yeah, I've been thinking about just asking her if she wants to move in with me but I'll wait a bit longer until I'm fully settled in and then I'll ask her.

Daniel: seeing the smile on both or your faces, I think all you'd have to do is ask her and she'd say yeah.

Tom: you guys really think so ?

Michael: oh yeah dude, she's loves you so fuckin' much, I have never seen you like this with anyone else before, you two are it for each other man.

Tom had a big smile on his face as he made his first trip to his new place and when they got there, his friends were obviously happy for him.

Daniel: damn, this is a nice place you got here man.

Andrea: I just know that Cairo will love the backyard.

Tom: oh he will, it's got a lot of space for him to run about and there's no chance of him escaping either.

Michael: it looks awesome.

Tom: wait till you guys see inside.

Andrea: well let's get to it then, I wanna see.

Tom, Daniel and Michael laughed and they all got out of the hauling truck and Tom locked it shut and gave them all a quick tour and when they came back out, Tom's friends all said how proud they are of him and not just for getting himself his new house either.

Michael: I gotta say dude, I'm so happy for you.

Daniel: yeah man, well done.

Andrea: you deserve this Tom.

Tom: thanks guys, that means a lot.

They all got to putting Tom's things in his new house and eventually at the end of the day, Tom bought them all pizza since he wouldn't let them do it for nothing and they didn't want much.

A few weeks later......

After settling in to his new house, Tom had been putting together a surprise for Priscilla who had been there for him throughout everything even before the fire that destroyed his previous house and during as well as afterwards and he couldn't be more grateful and so he knew of only one way he could show her how grateful he was and that was to ask her to move in with him.

Tom had brought Priscilla over to see the new place and after getting out of his car and locked it up, he saw Priscilla looking at it and she was happy for Tom.

Tom's New House

Priscilla: oh baby, I'm so happy for you.

Tom: you like it ?

Priscilla: it's amazing.

Tom: oh, good to know.

Priscilla: what do you mean ?

Tom: oh nothing, I was just saying.

Tom then diverted the conversation by offering Priscilla a tour around the new place.

Tom: would you like a tour ?

Priscilla: oh certainly, especially when my tour guide is a total cutie.

Priscilla kissed Tom on the cheek and squeezed hit butt and when she saw the shocked look on his face, she giggled.

Priscilla: (giggles) come on then cutie, show me around.

Priscilla skipped up to the front door and waited for Tom to come and unlock the door.

Tom then unlocked the door and gestured for Priscilla to go inside and when she got inside, the first room she saw was the living room.

Tom's Living Room

Tom: so this is the living room, what do you think ?

Priscilla: it looks nice and cosy baby.

Tom: try sitting on the couch for a sec.

Priscilla sat on the couch and they smiled at each other.

Priscilla: oh this is comfy.

Tom: I know, right ?

Tom then took Priscilla into the next room of the house which was the kitchen.

Tom's Kitchen

Tom: this is the kitchen, this is one of the places that I was looking forward to seeing done the most if I'm being honest.

Priscilla: this is a nice kitchen baby, I can see why you were excited about this one.

Tom: well I figured that if I'm cooking as much as I do, I'd like it be something like this.

Tom moved the tour on and before they went upstairs, he showed Priscilla the backyard.

Tom's Backyard

Tom: and babe, this is the backyard.

Priscilla: oh this is really nice, I like that pool too.

Tom: I thought you would, and Cairo is going to love running about and he'll probably end up in the pool at some point when the weather warms up pretty soon within the next few weeks.

Priscilla then wakes right up to Tom and she looked him up and down with her hands on her hips.

Priscilla: I bet you'd like to see me in that pool huh ?

Tom lifted her chin up and kissed her on her lips.

Tom: I'm not confirming or denying that.

Tom winked at Priscilla and then she followed him upstairs as he started to show her the rooms upstairs starting with the guest room.

Tom's Guest Room

Tom: this is the guest room.

Priscilla: oh this is cute, it's sweet that you want people to stay here.

Tom: wait until you see the bathroom babe, follow me.

Priscilla followed Tom to the bathroom and she looked around and she liked the look of it.

Tom's Bathroom

Tom: here's the bathroom babe.

Priscilla: oh this is nice baby, very nice.

Tom: thanks, now let's go to the bedroom.

Priscilla: is that a proposition baby ?

Tom saw Priscilla raising her eyebrow with a flirty look in her eyes and he chuckled devilishly.

Tom: (chuckles) oh don't tempt me baby.

Priscilla followed Tom to the bedroom and she looked around when he opened the door to show it to her.

Tom's Bedroom

Tom: and last but not least, the bedroom.

Priscilla looked around and then she turned around to face Tom.

Priscilla: it's awesome baby, the bed looks comfy too.

Tom then took the opportunity to ask her to move in which had been something that he had been thinking about since his friends were helping him move in.

Tom: so would you like to move in with me ?

Priscilla giggled and then she saw the look on his face that showed a genuine smile on his face and she knew that he meant it.

Priscilla: wait... really ?

Tom: yeah, I'm asking you to move in with me baby, but if you don't want to then......

Priscilla immediately jumped into his arms and she wrapped her arms and legs around his as she kissed him lovingly on the lips.

Priscilla: of course I will baby, I'd love to move in with you.

Tom: I'm already looking forward to living with you, waking up and going to sleep next to you... I just know that our life together is going to be fucking amazing babe.

Hearing what Tom just said made Priscilla smile from ear to ear and then she kissed him on the lips again but this time, she slipped her tongue in as she was now feeling frisky and then she pulled away from the kiss as she had a question to ask Tom.

Priscilla: now that's settled, how about we umm.... Break the bed in ?

Tom looked into Priscilla's eyes as she bit her bottom lip.

Tom: you don't have to ask me twice baby.

Priscilla giggled and squealed as he threw her down on the bed and started kissing her neck.

A little bit later, and Priscilla was tying her hair up in a pony tail and she was blushing at what she and Tom had just been doing.

Priscilla: I gotta tell you baby, that was amazing... it always is with you but there was just something about when you were behind me and you were pulling my hair that really got me going.

Tom walked up behind her and he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek and whispered something in her ear.

Tom: (devilish chuckle) I'll keep that in mind.

Hearing Tom whisper that made her knees even weaker than they already were and so she sat down on the bed.

Priscilla: oh baby, you can't keep doing that to me, you already had me on spaghetti legs and now anymore will just render me incapable of walking for a little bit.

Tom: oh really ? Then I'll just do this.

Priscilla: do what ba........

Tom picked Priscilla up and held her bridal style.

Priscilla: (playful giggles) oh my.

Tom: come on, let's go.

Priscilla: lead the way handsome.

Tom and Priscilla left the house and they started moving Priscilla in within the next few days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 54 35
First title: The Riddles What happens when Tom begins to feel weird around his friend in year 4, well aquantance how he prefers to call it, Faith Jon...
Me W/o Us By Kate

Fanfiction

22.2K 334 23
Katelyn Moore hadn't seen her ex fiancé, pro wrestler Drew McIntyre, since he called it quits 3 years ago. Now it seems fate has brought them back to...
5.2K 86 17
Jacob Pierce goes to an wwe nxt takeover show to watch his brother Ryan make his return after recovering from a neck injury but what he doesn't antic...
5.8K 115 19
James' brother and sister finally get to the wwe and they make friends and when they introduce him to them, he gets along with one specific person mo...