Mystery Girl

Od pizzacup13

There's a new member of the BAU...Nya, a smart yet mysterious women who pops up unexpectedly. After meeting S... Více

Ms.Mystery
Date night
Caught (mini chapter)
Family relations
Reassurance & Racial tension
Proposal
Mystery girl (Part 1)
Mystery girl (part 2)
Mystery girl (part 3) (mini chapter)
Wedding plans
Big day!!!
Gestation
Baby shower/Gender Reveal
The past can trap you
Labor and delivery
The backstory(mini chapter)
Family time (Mini Chapter)
Caretaker
Serenity
Cold case
Party time
Career day (mini chapter)
Old and New (part 1)
Old and New (Part 2)
I stumble and I fall (part 1)
I stumble and I fall (part 2)(Mini chapter)
In Between (Mini chapter)
Paris(part 1)
Paris (Part 2)
Welcome Home! (Mini chapter)
IVF (The Dawn)
IVF (Phase 1)
IVF (Phase 2) (mini chapter)
How do we come back from this?
On the mend (Mini Chapter)
Therapy Session
Therapy Session (Part 2)
Pottery class
Surprise! Suprise!
Just in case
Mother (part 1)
Mother (part 2)
The end or the beginning
Playlist
Authors note

The broken little girl

29 1 0
Od pizzacup13

Spencers POV

"Are you sure you want to do this?"I ask Nya as we sit in the car.

"No, not at all," Nya replied.

"Listen, if you are not ready for this, you don't have to do this now."

"I do. It's time for me to face him, plus you're coming with me."

I kissed her and we got out of the car.

I could tell she was scared. She wasn't moving after she got out of the car. I held her hand to comfort her. Let her know that everything will be ok and I would never let anyone hurt her under my watch.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." She replied.

We walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. Nya didn't let go of my hand. A female answered the door. She was wearing scrubs and I'm guessing she was a home health aide.

"Hi, May I help you?" The woman said.

"Yes, I'm Nya--"

"Nya? Yeah. Ive seen your pictures on the wall. You look exactly like you did when you were younger. You were one of Michael's foster kids, right?"

"Yes, I was."

"Come in, come in. Micheal used to talk a lot about you before his condition progressed." The woman said as she closed the door behind us.

"His condition?" Nya asked.

"Yes, he has Lewy body dementia. Its-"

"A form of dementia where Lewy bodies develop in the nerve cells in the brain. It affects different brain regions involving thinking, memory, and movement." I said.

"Exactly, and you are?"

"I'm Dr.Spencer Reid."

"Oh interesting, MD?"

"No, PhD. Nya and I are FBI agents."

"Wow that's amazing and I'm guessing you guys are married. You two haven't let go of each other's hand this whole time. Plus I see the rings. "

"Yeah, we are married," Nya said.

"Well, you two make a beautiful couple."

"Thank you," Nya responded.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Ariel." She said as she shook both of our hands.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ariel," Nya responded.

"So do you want to talk to Michael? I'll bring him out here." Ariel said.

"Yes, thank you," Nya responded.

Nya and I sat on the living room couch and waited for Ariel to bring him to the living room. Nya was still holding my hand when she spotted the pictures on the wall. She got off the couch, took one of the pictures off the wall, and touched it softly as if she was remembering a memory from her young life.

"Is that you?" I asked as I got off the couch and looked at the photo.

"Yeah, he took us to the park so we could have a "family" picnic and we took this photo afterward."

"Was it a fond memory?" I asked.

"Sure, at least until we came back home," Nya responded as she put the picture back on the wall.

"What happened when you guys came back home?" 

"You know what happened," Nya responded as we went back to the couch.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"I know," Nya responded as she held onto my hand again.

Ariel brought Michael out into the living room in a wheelchair. He looked old compared to the photos on the wall. Life hasn't been good to him, not that it should be.

"Micheal, you remember Nya right?" Ariel asked.

"Of course, she was always so beautiful but very disobedient." He replies.

"Can you guys give us the room, please?" Nya asks.

"You want me to leave you with him?" I ask.

"I'll be fine. He's confined to that wheelchair anyway. Plus I've dealt with my fair share of abusive men. I'll be fine, I promise."

"Ok," I said.

I kissed her, told her to call me if she needed anything, and walked out of the room with Ariel.

Nya's POV

"You look good," Micheal said. 

"And you don't," I replied. 

"You never came to see me after you left." 

"I never wanted to see you." 

"Why?" he asked. 

"Why would I?" I responded. 

"You know, you were never appreciative of the things I did for you." 

I scoffed at him. 

"It's true. I gave you food and shelter, I put clothes on your back." 

"No, you didn't give me anything. Let's not forget those same clothes "you put on my back", you also used to love to take off at night." 

"I saved you from that orphanage. That broken little girl who lost both her parents. See, that's your problem Nya, you were never appreciative of the things I did for you and you were always a hot-tempered little girl, who could never listen." 

"I was better in that awful orphanage than I ever was with you. How did you save me? By using a child as your personal sex toy? By beating me if I refused? By refusing to feed me if I was "bad'? impregnating me at 16 and then forcing me to get rid of the child just so that no one would find out what you were doing? And the craziest part of it all is that you weren't only doing it to me, after that pregnancy incident, you started doing it to the other girls too. I would hear you from the next room, destroying those girls and you would try to muffle their screams. So I tried to draw attention to myself, so at least you would leave those other girls alone." 

I turned my head and saw Ariel and Spencer by the door listening to the conversation. Ariel looked like she was about to cry as if she couldn't believe what she just heard. 

"And Micheal, you deserve everything that's coming to you. In a few years, you won't remember me, you won't even remember yourself. I hope that you dread the rest of your horrible life." I said to him before walking out of the house. 

Spencer followed me outside and grabbed my hand. He was giving me a look. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked in response. 

"Tell you what?" 

"About getting pregnant and the abortion." 

"Spencer..." 

"Don't Spencer me, Nya. Why didn't you tell me about that?" 

"Because I didn't want to talk about it. No one knew about that except me and Michael."  

"YOU'RE NOT MARRIED TO MICHEAL, YOU'RE MARRIED TO ME! you are always keeping parts of yourself from me. Parts of your past. I don't understand why." 

"BECAUSE I'M A DAMAGED PERSON. Why would I want to burden you with my past, Spencer? My entire life has been a tragedy until I met you. I don't want to keep bringing up my past and talking about it. I don't want to bring up things, I don't want to remember. This was a mistake, I never should have come here." 

I walked to the car, sat in the passenger seat, and waited for Spencer to get in the car as well. He was upset with me. I didn't want him to be upset with me but I can't talk about this stuff anymore. I hate digging up the past I tried so hard to bury. 

The car ride home was quiet, and when we got home, Serenity could tell something was going on between the two of us. The tension is Loud. 

"Should I leave?" She asked me. 

"Yes, please. I will call you tomorrow." I responded. 

"Ok, I already put Reina to bed so you don't have to worry about that, We'll talk tomorrow, bye." 

"Bye," I said. 

I was standing in the living room, waiting for Spencer to come out of the bedroom. 

"You should call Dr. Bonnè. Make your next appointment." Spencer said as he walked out of the bedroom. 

"I will but you're upset with me. I don't like it when you're upset with me." I said. 

"Nya, I just don't understand why wouldn't tell me." 

"Spencer, it's not that I don't trust u or think that you can't handle it. There are just certain things about me, I can't bear to put on you." 

"We're married. We carry our burdens together. I don't want to have to find out things about you, I want you to tell me. It's not going to make me love you any less. I want you to give me a chance to love all of you, past, present, and future." 

"I'm sorry, this is just hard for me,"  

"I know it is. You're not alone anymore Nya, Im here for you, always." 

I hugged him and he held me tightly. I don't know why in this universe, I was lucky enough to meet someone like Spencer. He's my love, he's my life and my heart beats for his. I admit I'm not an easy person to be with but He's always patient with me and understands me even when I don't understand myself. I want to be better for him and I will be better for him, no matter what it takes. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

58.6K 1K 23
Y/N has just moved to Virginia to start her new Job in the BAU. Little does Y/N know that her life is about to change forever. However life has not...
29.3K 541 21
You've been working for the BAU for couple years and was sent undercover on a dangerous mission. As you came back, you saw someone new in the team. ...
243K 4.2K 36
When Spencer Reid's girlfriend Leah finds out that she's pregnant, she and Spencer couldn't be happier. But then Leah's parents tell her that she's a...
743 23 16
Y/N Y/L/N is detective and cybersecurity expert working for the National Center for Analysis of Violent Crime who has recently been transferred into...