High&Low: The Worst (X Male O...

Freedom_Fighter24

A couple years after taking out Kuryu, Keiji Harada and his new wife Lala Harada left both Rude Boys and Sann... Еще

Bio
Church
Premature
Meeting
Confrontation
Attack
Warnings
Alliance
Fight

Expecting

71 2 0
Freedom_Fighter24

~Keiji POV~

Well, Lala had given me the most beautiful news I've ever heard, but I really wanted to look for stuff that are related to what we're wanting.

I decided to ride over to the general store, where our friend Yuki was running. She was very sweet the first time we met and I'm pretty sure she would have no problem helping me find some certain things that we're gonna need in 3 more months as 3 months had passed.

When I arrived, I got off my bike and walked in to see Yuki talking to some of the people who she grew up with.

Yuki: Keiji!

Keiji: What's going on, Yuki?

We hugged as I saw many of the students here, including Madoka.

She's a nice girl, but she's very spicy at times.

Madoka: Mr. Harada!

Keiji: Madoka, I told you many times, you can call me Keiji. It's okay.

Then, I noticed one with black hair with a gold chain around his neck. I was wondering who he was.

Keiji: And you are?

Fujio: Fujio. Nice to meet you, sir.

We shook hands as I said...

Keiji: Hey, the pleasure's all mine. But like I just said to Madoka, you can call me Keiji. We're all still young, anyway!

We all laughed as I had to get back to business.

Yuki: What brings you by the store?

Keiji: Well, I'm looking for some things that Lala and I are gonna need in about three months.

Yuki: Why three months? Is something wrong?

Keiji: No, no, no. It's actually wonderful. Let me ask you guys something. What is the one thing that every woman desires to be as they grow older from childhood?

Madoka: I don't know.

Yuki: Me neither—.

Then, their jaws dropped and covered their mouths in shock.

Yuki: Lala and you?

Keiji: That's right.

I then reached into my wallet, pulled out a picture of this, and put it on the table...

Keiji: Got a baby on the way! A boy in fact!

Yuki: Oh my God!!!

Madoka: Wow!

Seiji: Congratulations!

Keiji: Thank you!

Yuki and Madoka hugged me as I had to do the same to them. I mean, Lala being pregnant got me scared right now, but also excited.

And Eri? She's gonna be an aunt and when I broke the news to her, she teared up and was just so happy.

Fujio: That's awesome! Harada's gonna be a daddy!

Keiji: And Lala's gonna be a mommy!

We all laughed as it was just the best time in adulthood. I can't fathom how proud Lala and I will be when our baby arrives.

Yuki: So, what are you looking for, Keiji?

Keiji: Just some baby books, any kind will work.

Yuki: I think I have some. Let me see. And help yourself to some rice balls.

Keiji: Thanks. Mind if I sit down? Just exhausted from all the riding.

Yuki: Of course! Take a seat.

I sat down with the kids as it really made me feel so happy about having one of my own.

To be quite honest, it was not good timing, but hey, life works in ways we don't want it to, and I'm okay with Lala being pregnant.

Madoka: So, the Deathriders, how are they?

Keiji: They're doing great! Right now, we have over 25 members who are just a bunch of bike enthusiasts and needed some time away from home.

Fujio: I just moved here, can I join?

Keiji: Can you ride a motorcycle?

Fujio: I have a bicycle.

Keiji: That can't do, you gotta have a motorcycle and a motorcycle license if you wanna become a Prospect like our new guys, Kai and Ren.

Seiji: "Prospect"?

Keiji: Basically a new recruit, but they gotta follow the code of conduct, the rules I put in place, do the jobs we give them, and gotta have loyalty to us, and if they don't, let's just say that the consequences could be extreme. Anyway, what's going on with you guys? What did I miss?

Madoka: Seiji is at the top of his class at Shutoku.

Brothers: Seriously?!

Madoka: Being top at Shutoku means that he's the smartest person our age!

Keiji: That's awesome! Good for you, man!

Seiji: Well, it's nothing. Really.

Keiji: What do you mean "it's nothing"? You're the top of your class, you should be proud of yourself.

Brother 1: You're the "Hope of The Hopeless"!

Seiji: "Hope of The Hopeless"? Sounds weird.

Keiji: Really? I like the nickname. It's got a ring to it in a way. Definitely more of a ring than what I got, I'm just kidding.

We all laughed as I know I didn't mean to diss my own marriage, but I think if I told Lala, she'd laugh in a way.

I've roasted my own self a million different ways in front of the people I know and managed to give out a few laughs of my own, but I mentioned half of the jokes throughout my life, give or take.

Fujio: Oh, that reminds me. I'm coming back to this neighborhood.

Brother 1:  What? Seriously?

Fujio: Yes.

Brother 1: I see. So Fujio's back!

Seiji: What about high school?

Fujio: Oya High, of course.

I had to shut that down because the last thing I want is another kid to be involved with a gang. I experienced this just enough to where I don't want kids to join something they shouldn't be joining.

Keiji: Oya High School? Murayama?

Fujio: Yeah.

Keiji: Seriously, man. You gotta be that stupid to join a gang. Be like Seiji, will ya? At least he's in school and not in a gang like Mighty Warriors or some shit. You really don't wanna be like me, alright? You don't wanna waste your life by joining a gang that's got a violent reputation.

Fujio: You worked with Murayama before, right?

Keiji: Yeah, but that's different. And you know what? I'm proud to be my father's kid, and whene he beat the crap outta that guy, I went to school and talked to my friends about how tough my father was.

Seiji: Is that how your son is gonna think about you?

Keiji: Yeah, probably. I mean, I hope to be glad if he's proud of me in the future, but that's the bind I'm gonna be in when he's older because I don't want him to be like me. He can be whatever he wants to be, he can be like that engineer we have at the shop, where he works on the engines, tightening those spark plugs, sitting on his ass! That's how I see him in the future, and sure, there are people who say that it's in the DNA where the son follows in his dad's footsteps. I think differently because to me, it's better to make the right choices of your life than make the bad choices of your life.

Fujio: Where are you going with this?

Keiji: The point I'm making is you should stay away from the life I live. I want you to be smart enough to not make the same mistakes I've made. Look man, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being curious about some stuff, but you gotta make smart choices to survive in this world. You understand what I'm saying, Fujio?

Fujio: Yes, I do. I understand.

Keiji: Good, because if you got goals and dreams, there are times where you gotta put them to good use. However, there are pros and cons between the two things.

Fujio: Is it better to have goals or dreams?

Keiji: It's a good question. Personally, I'd rather stick to the goals, and never the dreams because, to me, dreams are where you gotta wake up from.

Madoka: Oooh, that's really good advice. Listen to Keiji, he knows what he's talking about!

Keiji: Madoka, there are times where I don't make sense. I mean, I'm not that wise about certain things, but I do know that kids like yourselves are the future and we need the future generation to thrive instead of going downhill with dumb decisions and bad choices.

Madoka: I see what you're saying.

Keiji: Appreciate it. And Fujio, listen to me. I lost people who were close to me, and I don't wanna lose anyone else. And I don't want any kids losing their lives to a gang. Just think about this, alright? You don't want that.

Fuji: I'll think about it, Keiji.

Keiji: That's what I wanna hear. Do good in school, and never waste your life taking part in a gang.

Yuki: Keiji, I was able to find a couple, but I don't know if they would go with what you're looking for.

Keiji: They're perfect, Yuki. Thank you.

Yuki: On the house as well.

Keiji: What? Yuki, you don't have to.

Yuki: You have a baby on the way, think of this as an early baby shower gift. Your needs are greater than mine right now.

Keiji: Thank you so much.

Madoka: Also, Keiji.

Keiji: Yeah?

Madoka: Do you mind doing us a favor?

Keiji: Of course, what is it?

Madoka: Our friend Arata has been hanging with some bad characters and we haven't heard from him since. If you ever find him, can you let us know? We're worried about him.

Keiji: I'll share it with the crew.

Madoka: There's one other thing.

Keiji: Shoot.

Madoka: My friend's being stalked by someone around the school and was being forced to do some things I don't feel comfortable sharing. Can you keep an eye out for whoever it was?

Keiji: You know what the guys or guy looks like?

Madoka: No, but when I find out, I'll let you know.

Keiji: Alright, then. I gotta get back to the shop, but tell your friend to come by if she needs anything.

Madoka: I will. Thank you.

Keiji: Yeah. You guys take care of yourselves.

Fujio: We will!

Seiji: We will!

Keiji: And you, Fujio! Stay out of trouble, okay?

Fujio: Yes sir!

I left the building, put the books in a box on my bike, got on, revved it up, and rode back to the shop and clubhouse, where my guys were.

You see, we have our own place as well, with a meeting room and a bar as well.

Our meeting room is such a good place to hang out at and anyone who isn't a Deathrider is allowed to come here.

Not only that, everyone has their own vest, including our Prospects, which I'll show in a little bit, but mine, as everyone can tell, I'm the President and the Founder.

Lala, my wife, is the VP...

...the Sgt At Arms is Hikaru...

...the Secretary is Sarah...

...the Treasurer is my twin brother Noboru...

...the Enforcer is Kabuto...

... P is my Road Captain...

...and Ren and Kai are the Prospects.

The back of every guy and girl's vest is the same as mine, except the Prospects, and we always try to be friendly to our customers whenever we had a job to do on a car, motorcycle, bike, whatever. It doesn't matter.

We always give our customers the satisfaction they need after working on their vehicles.

When we first arrived, we weren't treated fairly, and we had to earn their respect and their attention. After a while, we'd proven ourselves to be reliable and now we no longer felt like outsiders, even though we really are.

I saw that Lala was outside waiting with a smile on her face. I gave her a kiss gesture as I pulled up and she still looked beautiful with her baby bump. Seeing her smile just makes my day.

Lala: Hey.

Keiji: Hey, baby mama!

We kissed as I said to her...

Keiji: How's he doing?

Lala: He's sleeping soundly.

Keiji: Good. Any customers?

Lala: Not much, but we managed to fix up a few bikes.

Keiji: Alright then.

I got off the bike and looked to go inside for a meeting.

Keiji: You mind getting everyone? Got church in a few minutes.

Lala: I'll do it right now.

We kissed again as I went into the meeting room, where we call the "church".

The reason we called it church is because we gather any Deathrider in the area to discuss some things. Case in point, Madoka's friend being stalked and their childhood friend Arata being missing.

We were gonna have a chat about it all, but little did I know, something very bad was going to happen, not just to me, but to my pregnant wife.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

15.8K 488 33
forget what the therapist said, it's just something he read. it's unacceptable! 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉&𝒍𝒐𝒘 ( 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒉 𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒊 ) 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒖 𝒙 𝒇𝒆�...
18K 416 43
The Hitome twins, also known as the Twin Flames, have left a certain reputation at the district now known as SWORD. They were the only women to have...
25K 1.1K 130
Yuki is a student from Tokyo and finds herself in Boarderland with her big brother. Their only mission is finding a way out to return to their famil...
84.9K 3.4K 56
"𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚢𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍...