Natsuki Subaru's story in Gen...

By Fumo_Kokushibo

We will see Natsuki Subaru's (Lolimancer) new adventure in Gensokyo. will he get a good life around terrifyin... More

Natsuki Subaru
Start of the Adventure
Chewed Remains
A Single Spot of Sunshine
Death of the Mind
Love Is Hidden Behind Your Eyelids
Understanding, Love, And Natchuki Subawu
Childish Recklessness
Hakugyokurou & Yuyuko Arc
Hakugyokurou & Yuyuko Arc Chapter 2
Hakugyokurou & Yuyuko Arc Chapter 3
Thank You
Hakugyokurou & Yuyuko Arc Final Chapter

Secret Deal

416 14 39
By Fumo_Kokushibo

Everyone was having a good time in Hakugyokurou, drinking sake and talking. Remilia and Flandre were fighting over a pudding, and Subaru sighed.

Subaru: "Remilia-sama I know Flan ate your last pudding but we can do it more, let's stop fighting and-"

There was no sound or someone, where did everyone go? No, Subaru was the one who gone. No one noticed because of the noisy celebration in the Hakugyokurou. Subaru looked around and saw a lot of eyes looking at him, he understood it was Yukari's job.

Yukari: "My, my. I wonder if you can do pudding for me too?"

Subaru: "..."

Subaru: "What do you want Yukari?"

Subaru was used to her gap, thanks to her sudden gap invites. Well, that cannot invite, more like forcing someone to get inside of her gap.

Yukari: "I wasn't expecting you to pull Yuyuko to your side, Subaru. You truly impress me."

Subaru: "Get to the point."

Yukari: "Fufu, you are cold towards me, it's sad. But I must say you look beautiful in that dress Subaru. Anyway, for your good job, I will reward you!"

Subaru: "I don't need your reward, it's only causes more problems."

Yukari: "Fufu~ I promise this time it's not that bad, well you don't have a choice to reject me. I will give you a trump card."

Subaru: "... trump card?"

Yukari: "Yes! a trump card. You can call it a secret treasure."

Subaru: "!?"

Yukari: "Don't be surprised like this, you are making a funny face! Fufufu~ You need to tame the Divine general to use it or it will destroy you too."

Yukari: [Divine general Mahoraga, I want to make Subaru stronger. After all who doesn't want a strong Shikigami? He will be my shikigami in the future, so it's a better choice to make him a little bit stronger for the future. But that's not enough... I will fuse him with someone... with his Return By Death and the extra power of someone else will make him invincible, he will still die but at least will be able to fight alone. He will need this for my missions in the future.]

Yukari: "Don't worry, all the information you need about Divine General Mahoraga will be transformed into your brain after you leave here, you should be really grateful for this Subaru, no one can transform information into someone else's brain but me."

Subaru: "... I don't want something from you and why don't you simply explain to me?"

Yukari: "Hmm, how should I say... you are kinda... stupid to understand the explanation. Teehee~"

Subaru: "DON'T TEEHEE TO ME! I'M NOT STUPID!!"

Yukari: [Ah~ Idea of fusing two different people into one, makes me so excited! I want to start the experiment now! NOW! I need to hold myself... Subaru... Subaru! I wonder what kind of things I will see inside of you~]

Yukari's legs shook a little bit...

Yukari opened a gap, and Subaru took a step back after her... weird expression.

Subaru: "D-Don't look at me like that... You are... weird... I want to leave."

Yukari: "Fufufufu~ We are not in a hurry Subaru~ Besides secret treasure, I have also something else to give you~"

Subaru: "Whatever is it, I don't want it! Just let me leave!"

Yukari can control anything inside of her gap, so she pulled Subaru towards herself. Paralyzed his body.

Subaru: "Hk!?"

Yukari: "I said we are NOT in a hurry, didn't I? Even if you are rude, I will still give you a good deal, Subaru."

Subaru: "D-Deal?"

Yukari: "Yes, if you can open or use the object you will choose, it will be your strength. Don't you think it's pathetic to always need the help of others? You are so incompetent that you need others to help you all the time, it's a shame Natsuki Subaru. Do you think you can carry this shame forever? or there will be someone to help you at any time?"

Subaru: "Hk! I..."

Yukari: "No, I'm sure you will be stuck in the death loop in the future and there will be times when you cannot save your friends because of lack of strength. So, I suggest you take my deal and spare yourself the trouble. There will be no second chances."

Subaru: [I don't wanna accept it... I don't wanna... but she is right... I am weak... I cannot even reject what she says... Damn it... I cannot even find something to say...]

Subaru: "... What if I couldn't open or use the object I chose?"

Yukari: "Fufu~ If you can't do it, then you have to stay 1 minute in my gap."

Subaru: "1 Minute...?"

Yukari: "Yes, you will have to stay 1 minute."

Yukari: [1 Minute for outside time, I can make him stay like years in my gap while it's just passed a few seconds in outside of my gap. Fufufu~ Either way what you will do you are in my palm Subaru... Ahh~ I cannot wait for it... the things I will do to you are worse than death, I cannot wait to hear him begging me to stop.]

She finally pulled out two things in her gap.

Yukari: "I won't explain what are they and what you can do with them. You have 48 hours to understand what you can do to open or use them, choose one of them. Make your choice well."

VOTING HAS STARTED!

It will change the story completely. If you didn't get it what will Yukari's plan I will explain a little bit. She is planning to fuse Subaru's body with Gojo or Sukuna to make him stronger but also has problems with his new body, and yes his appearance will change too. He won't get powers easily. Subaru has to break Gojo's seal to get fused with him or find out he needs to eat Sukuna's finger to get fused with Sukuna. The fusion will be done by Yukari, she will basically kidnap Subaru to make him fuse with Gojo or Sukuna. To complete the fusing with Sukuna, Subaru needs to collect all 20 fingers which will be very long and will create a lot of problems for Subaru. Of course he doesn't know about fusing. Before being fused with Sukuna, it will have a great impact on Subaru's mentality. Fusing with Gojo will also create a lot of problems for his body, such as he will be blind for 1 week or longer. two options have different problems and different arcs. He has only divine mahoraga right now and it's not tamed, he needs to tame mahoraga. Ah one more thing, he won't understand the powers of Gojo or Sukuna when he fused, he needs to learn and train A LOT. Well, he will be still weak even with new powers in Gensokyo.

This was the breaking point before we finally met with Seiga and others.

Vote freely.

If there is any typo please tell me so I can fix it.

Write your suggestions, I'm reading all of it fr and I also note the characters you guys want to see.

It's kinda problematic to have a character that breaks the 4. wall and threatens you...

Yukari: "Shut up before I make you."

S-See you guys in the next chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 521 20
Our MC Yuki Kazuma, a normal high school student just moved to a new house. His parents have gone on an eternal honeymoon and his little sister is st...
1.1K 30 7
A mashup of Sakuya x Remilia stories, all of which are written by me. They may come in different genres, but they are always placed in different scen...
803K 27.9K 49
❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮?❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
11.3K 232 14
A greatest secret... can't be a secret when they tell it to others, right? Here is the second book of a collection: When Touhou met MHA!