The Sinful Arrangement | 18+

Autorstwa Inkfics_

๏ฝž๊—ฅโ€ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ซ....๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž." โ€๊—ฅ๏ฝž "Strip." The eyes that had always looked at m... Wiฤ™cej

Prologue
1. Car hui Bekar
Characters
2. Fiancรฉ
Note to Readers
4. Mine
5. Chameleon
6. Narcissist Billionaire
7. Gay
8. Mitochondria
9. Paranoid
10. Obsession
11. Possessed Psycho
12. Bhai
13. Tears
14. Daisies and apologies (Part-I)
14. Daisies and Apologies (Part- II)
15. The Visitor
16. Haya Ko Zara Bhul Jao
17. A Ride in Bus
18. Blushing Creature
19. Pata Nahi Kyun
20. Preponed Wedding
21. A Kiss of Heartbreak

3. Grey eyes

10K 809 40
Autorstwa Inkfics_

AMRITA

"Don't worry everything will be fine" Raj comforted me by wrapping his arms around me as I sat between his legs, providing me with the warmth I desperately needed at the time.

I told him everything that had happened yesterday, well except...uhmm uhmm...that I destroyed someone's car.

Now that I think about it, I wonder what that person's reaction must have been. Haha take that bitch.

But what if he came to me to pay for the damage? No no don't think like that, he won't find me.

Or aa bhi gya to kya, muh phod dungi uska bilkul uski car ki trah.

"Where are you lost Riti? " I came out of my thoughts as I listened him. "Nothing, just thinking about how to deal with this. You know Mumma's condition, na." My eyes started to water as I realized my situation.

" Hey hey, shhh don't cry, we will find a new job for you" he assured me, "And since you have a experience now, it won't be that hard".

" Yeah, you are right. I have applied in many firms. Just waiting for their response," I said, cuddling deeper into his chest. He tightened his grip on me and pecked my forehead.

Oh, what would I do if he was not here.

He has always been this way, with me through both good and bad times.

"When is your flight? " I asked him. He was recently promoted to manager, but in order to secure that position, he must complete a project that will require him to travel to Canada for a few months.
"Around four," he replied.
"Okay, I will come to drop you off," I said with a smile.

He just looked at my face for a while, giving me the same expression he gave me in the morning. "I am going to miss you so much," he said before leaning in and placing his lips on mine.

Oh my god. Did he really?

You guys are getting married Amrita. That's his right.

He applied more pressure to my lips. He was really sucking my lips hard now.
"Ahhmmm", he growled while kissing, "You feel so much better than I imagined," he whispered in my mouth as he continued to devour me. After a few seconds, I gave in and began responding to the kiss.

The kiss got heated and he turned me to him fully, so that I was straddling him. Ooo, he can really kiss. I pulled away from him and a pop sound came due to separation of lips, "Where did you learn to kiss like that?".

He started laughing at my question, and a proud look came to his face, " Am I that good, huh? "
And again began kissing me.
"Answer me," I said as I pulled away again.
He groaned and replied, " You know yrr", and looked here and there avoiding looking at me.

Of course I know.

Raj graduated from the United States, where he had a very bad friend circle.

When he returned to Delhi, his behavior had significantly changed. His parents were very worried about him.
One day, I spoke with him, and he told me that in Canada, he had some friends who used to party a lot, among other things. And, under their influence, he began to do them as well. He started drinking and...sleeping around. He found it extremely difficult to break free from those habits.

But, over time, he gradually returned to his normal self, focusing on the positive and leaving the party and sex lifestyle behind. It was a relief to see him return to his former self, happier and healthier.

"I'm sorry", I came out of my thoughts hearing him.

"Isn't this unfair, here I'm virgin, and you literally slept with I don't know how many girls", I got off his lap, and was about to go, when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto his lap.

"Rittiiii... Don't be mad now. I was under bad influence. You know, na, I have not even looked at any other girl in years," he said, holding my face in his hand.

" You are gonna be my wife, I know I have done bad things, but i have left all that behind" he caressed my cheeks. "I will be the best husband for you. I promise," and I kept looking into his eyes, which screamed sincerity and truth.

I hummed, resting my head on his chest. " I hope you make good use of your experience "... He chuckled, and so did I.
.
.
.
.
.
The Next day

I was making lunch for myself, when I got a call, it was from Priya.
"You are so baddd!!!!", she literally screamed.
" Why are you shouting girl?"
"Well, then what should I do when your bestie forgets your birthday? ", she yelled.
Shit
"Oh no, I can't believe I forgot your birthday, Priya! I'm so sorry", I apologized to her. " You know na my situation, I was so caught up I couldn't remember ". And like a good friend she is, she forgive me. "It's okay, I totally understand your situation. But you have to come to my party today!"

Oh no, the mood I'm in, I don't wanna go anywhere.
" Yrr I'm really not feeling we-", "Chup jhuthi" she cut me in the middle, "You are coming and that's it... Please yr"
"And besides, you really need to relax. I know you, and the amount of overthinking you do when you are alone.", she insisted.

She isn't wrong though. I will do overthinking alone.

"And you can bring Raj too", she offered. "Actually, he went to Canada yesterday due to work", I informed her. He had just called a few hours before to say he had arrived safely.

"Ohh, koi nhi, aa jao tum, maje karenge", she beamed. And I couldn't say no.

" Okay, I will come..Send me the address"

Not knowing my life was about to turn 180 degrees.
.
.
.
.

Her dress👆👆

I was in a cozy booth of the The Astro Bar and lounge, the dim lights casting a warm glow around the place. This place was one of the famous places in Delhi. The crowd's chatter blended with the upbeat music to create a lively atmosphere.

As I sipped my non-alcoholic drink, my gaze wandered, taking in the joyous faces of my friends. Priya wanted me to dance with her, but I really wasn't in mood.
The clinking of glasses and the infectious laughter of the partygoers provided a backdrop to my introspective moment, a peaceful pause in the midst of the festive chaos.

As I was observing my surrounding, I don't why but i felt shivers, my body started to get goosebumps as if sensing some danger. I looked around for the source of my unease, but everything seemed normal.

Looks like the stress is really getting to me.

Priya was right, I need to relax.

Suddenly the loud voices of abuses and punching were coming from outside. When I came out of my booth, I noticed a heated argument between two men near the booth I was in. They were really violent.

Out of nowhere, one man grabbed a bottle of alcohol from a nearby waiter, broke it on the wall, and threatened the other man with it.

However, while doing so, a few drops of alcohol got into one of the passersby's eyes. And even few pieces of glass flew by and pricked him.

"Fuck," he groaned in a low voice, as if he did not want anyone to know, and moved into a nearby room.

A few more men arrived and attempted to resolve the dispute.

But my focus was on that man. It must be hurting. I followed him and noticed he was standing in the corner, lowering his head and placing his hands on his face.

And since my heart is literally gold, I thought of helping him and went to his side.

When I touched the hand that was rubbing his eyes, he pushed me away, causing me to fall down.

"Ahhh!" I screamed. But before I could lay my ass on the floor, my body came to a halt in midair.

I opened my eyes, which had been closed in fear, and saw that the same man who had pushed me was holding my wrist tightly in his hand.

I looked at his way, and OH MY GOD, how can a man be so beautiful.

Sin
Dominance
Pride

That's what his aura screams... A sin so beautiful even angels would be ashamed of... Dominance and power, that every ruler would be envious of.. And pride that no one could touch him.. no one's is worthy enough to touch him.

God I have never seen someone like that. A very masculine body, noticeable muscle definition and shape that's totally drool worthy cladded in Black armani suit.

My eyes then went to his facial features. Dark black hair on a perfectly sculpted face with straight nose and those pink lips which promise to sin and eyes...gosh those grey eyes as if they represent the angry clouds, the storm that takes away everything , which were fixed on me.. Me?? Me!!!
Fuck...Did I get caught checking him out..

And why was I checking him out, I have a fiance.
Haaye...itni besharm to nhi thi mai.

I turned my face away from him.. embarrassed by my actions.. What's gotten into me...But why do those eyes look familiar...

I regained my balance, stood up straight, and separated myself from him. "I am sorry; I was just trying to help you," I said slowly, returning my gaze to his face.

His face was stuck with one expression, and that was no expression at all. Bro was not even blinking. He just kept looking at me.

I was getting nervous now. I waved my hand in front of him, "Are you okay?" I asked, looking up at him, and he came out of whatever trance he was in.

He exhaled heavily, as if in pain, looks like his eyes are really hurting.

"No, I am not," he sighed, looking into my eyes. I could not help but notice his deep, baritone voice.
Shakal kya kam thi, jo awaaz bhi acchi hai.

But what fascinates me the most about him are his eyes, those grey eyes that have not strayed from me for a single second.

My inner self was advising me to go away from here. To leave and never look back. But I didn't, I couldn't, those eyes had held me captive.

Pulling me towards the darkness within them, the storm that was raging, promising destruction and chaos.

I didn't go away and made myself a part of that chaos.

🌼❤🌼
.
.
.
Do vote and comment ❣️
And please follow me, if you liked the story so far✨
.
.
.
I post daily spoilers on my Instagram, so follow me there too if you want
@inkfics_

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

156K 6.6K 39
โœจ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
21.6K 961 22
-๐€๐ค๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐‚๐„๐Ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. "Attract...
137K 5.5K 24
HIS OBSESSION series - BOOK 1 ' To all the book girlies , who are not so innocent ~ here is your man , opps fictional man who is ready to make your...