A Demon Among Fairies: Fairy...

sambamhaw द्वारा

After seven years, Natsu and the rest of Fairy Tail have returned from Tenrou Island. So much has changed sin... अधिक

Bio:
Prologue:
Iblis Bio:
Mammon Bio:
Asmodeua Bio:
Belphegor Bio:
Satan Bio:
Leviatha Bio:
Beelzebub Bio:
Samuel Bio:
Adramalech Bio:
Lucifer Bio:
Chapter 1: The Gathering
Harem:
Chapter 2: Crocus
Chapter 3: The Hungry Wolf Knights
Ronin Bio:
Rin Bio:
Rio Bio:
Rayna Bio:
Chapter 4: Underground Battle
Devil Hand Bio: (along with some updates)
Chapter 5: The Attack on Crocus
Chapter 6: Clash between Masters
New Forms:
Chapter 8: Reunion
Edens One:
Chapter 9: A wizard battle
Chapter 10: Aftermath
Chapter 11: Fire and Flame

Chapter 7: Trouble at Crocus

498 19 8
sambamhaw द्वारा

Y/N was standing behind the defeated Makarov, facing the castle.

Y/N: I wasn't expecting to reunite with my old master, Makarov. While it's unfortunate, if we want to be victorious, we have no choice but to annihilate the Fairy Tail guild and the other guilds as well. For once they're out of the way, we can pursue our true objective for the destruction of the Magic Council, the Baram Alliance, Zeref, and Acnologia. (heads toward the castle) But first, I must destroy the Ellipse Gate and kill the time-travelers that arrived from the future. 

(with Natsu's group)

Natsu's group are now running through a long dark hallway following behind Future Lucy. 

Future Lucy: It's this way!

Natsu: You wanna tell us how you knew about this underground path? 

Future Lucy: (smirk) I spent some time exploring the castle so I know how to get us out without being caught. It's the least I could do.

Lily: Thanks. 

Happy: Future Lucy is way smarter than the normal one...

Mira: We need to hurry and fire the signal flare.

Wendy: Yeah no kidding, I bet the others are worried sick by now!

While running, the group saw a dim light at the end of the hallway. When they exited the dark hallway, they found themselves in another one, but this time its brighten by huge windows.

However, their luck ran out when they heard multiple footsteps from one end of the hallway. What they saw is a large platoon of Royal Soldiers running towards them.

Soldier 1: There they are

Soldier 2: Capture the fugitives!

Soldier 3: Let's get em men!

Future Lucy: (shock) The Royal Army?! I swear I didn't know they were stationed here, you guys!

Lucy: What do we do? 

Natsu, and Loke immediately steps forward, with smirks on their faces preparing to take on the Royal Army.

Natsu: We show 'em who's boss! (racks knuckles) We got magic, so there's no way they would stand against us!

Loke: (adjust his tie) Ain't that the truth.

Wendy: We've got a problem!

Everyone turned to look at Wendy as she and Mira were shocked. Wendy was pointing at the back of the group.

Wendy: Colonel Arcadios is missing!

Mira: Yukino's gone too!

Natsu: What?

Lucy: But they were both right behind us just a second ago!

Future Lucy however has her hood shading her eyes in fear.

Mira: Arcadios is one thing, but we can't leave Yukino...

Mira clenches her fists, and immediately turns the other direction of the long bright hallway 

Mira: ...I'm going back for her!

???: I wouldn't worry about her if I were you. 

Suddenly, several strikes of dark magic beams that shot through the chests of the royal guards, killing them at the spot. 

Lily: What was that?!

Carla: All those soldiers...

The rescue team looked and saw four wizards of Devil Hand approaching them. They were Iblis, Mammon, Beelzebub, and a girl who wore a dark green hooded robe to obscure her face, the only thing that made out was the white Pentagram symbol on the chest.

Mammon: Yo. 

Loke: Those emblems... they're from Devil Hand.

Happy: Like those guys we thought underground?

Girl: So, you're the ones who bested our scout squad?

Wendy: (surprise) Wait... I know that voice. It sounds familiar...

Natsu: Who are you?!

Iblis: I am Iblis, the leader of the Devil Hand's elite wizards known as the Ten Deadly Sins. These are my friends, Mammon, Leviatha, and Beelzebub.  

Lily: Devil Hand's elite? 

Lucy: (looks at Beelzebub) Is that a kid?!

Natsu: What's a kid doing in a Dark Guild?!

Beelzebub: You got a problem with that? 

Wendy: I... I know her.

The team looked in surprise as Wendy started at the girl and couldn't believe her eyes.

Wendy: But... it's... it's not... possible.

Leviatha: I'm surprised you remember me Wendy, considering you were Cait Shelter's favorite.

She removed her hood to reveal her face with green hate-filled eyes.

Wendy: (shocked) Sheeree? Is... is that... really you?

Carla: (disbelief) Impossible, you can't be here!

Leviatha: Nice to see you're still such a know-it-all, Carla.

Mira: Hold on, you know her? 

Wendy: She was from Cait Shelter! 

Everyone besides the Devil Hand members look in disbelief.

Lucy: What?!

Happy: But... I thought you said Cait Shelter was an illusion!

Leviatha: Not all of it.

Wendy: Sheeree... how are-

Leviatha: Don't call me that! My name is Leviatha! I'm a member of the Devil Hand guild! In fact, I'm among its elite, the Ten Deadly Sins!

The Sky Dragon Slayer's look of surprised increased.

Wendy: You... you joined a Dark Guild?! Why?!

Leviatha: You joined a new guild before, so why shouldn't I?

Leviatha was about to walk toward her, but Natsu quickly stood in front.

Natsu: Look kid, I don't know what's going on, but do yourself a favor and get out of Devil Hand. It's no place for a girl like you.

Leviatha: Stay out of this! (points at Wendy) I'm only interested in her! Now get out of the way before I have to hurt you.

Natsu: Wendy go, I'll take care of this.

Wendy: But... Natsu I... that's...

Wendy stuttered as her head was having trouble fully understanding all of this.

Carla: Wendy, we can second guess later!

Carla grabbed Wendy and began to fly away out of the castle.

Leviatha: On no you don't!

Leviatha was about to run after Wendy, but Natsu blocked her path.

Natsu: I don't think so. How about you make it easy on yourself and just surrender? I'd rather not fight a girl. 

Leviatha: Too bad.

Suddenly, her fist was coat in dark green flames.

Leviatha: Fire Dragon Iron Fist!

Natsu: (shocked) What?! (dodged the attack)

Lucy: Did she just used the same magic as Natsu's?!

Leviatha placed a hand on her palm as an icy-mist formed right before she cast a spell.

Leviatha: Ice-Make Lance!

She unleashed a barrage of ice-lances which made Natsu blocked with arms crossed. 

Happy: She can use Ice-Magic like Gray does too?!

Suddenly he was shot by a blue beam which completely froze Happy in a block of ice, causing the flying cat to fall to the ground.

Natsu: Happy!

Natsu was about to help but Leviatha was already directly in front of him, she shot him a cold glare before she shot both her hands on the ground in front of Natsu, completely incasing him in ice just like Happy. 

Lucy: Natsu!

Before Lucy could help, a lasso of rope made of solid gold had completely ensnared her, binding her arms to her body. Mammon, with the golden rope in hand, pulled Lucy back and she fell to the ground. Mammon gave a whistle before he spoke with a cowboy-like accent.

Mammon: She's a feisty one right there.

Mira: Lucy!

Suddenly, Beelzebub went in front of Mira and punched her at the stomach which not groans in pain, but also sends her flying to a wall. 

Beelzebub: Shouldn't let your guard down. 

Leviatha then looked up in the direction that Carla flew Wendy.

Wendy: Carla... was that really... Sheeree?

Carla: There was no mistaking it. But I fail to understand how it was possible. Cait Shelter was a mere illusion. She should have faded with everyone else.

Wendy thought for a moment. That one moment where she saw all of Cait Shelter fade away was a heart-wrenching moment in her life, but now there was someone from that very same guild here, now! How is that possible? And why does she seem so angry toward Wendy?

???: I didn't give you permission to leave!

Carla stopped mid-air where she and Wendy looked in absolute shock to see Leviatha hovering above them slightly, but it wasn't the fact she was there that surprised them. No, it was the fact that out of her back was sprouted a pair of wings. White feathered wings! The same kind of wings that Happy, Carla, Lilly, and all the other Exceeds have.

Carla: (shock) Aera magic?!

Wendy was unable to form any words.

Carla: Impossible! That is a magic only Exceeds can use!

Leviatha: (raised eyebrow) Exceed? Is that the name of your species? But it doesn't matter.

She then smirked evilly as she looked toward the blue-haired girl.

Leviatha: Oh and Wendy, if you think you're surprised now. Get a load of this.

Leviatha inhaled deeply and appeared to be engulfing a large amount of air as her cheeks puffed.

Leviatha: Sky Dragon....

Impossible. Wendy could not believe it.

Wendy: (shocked) No...

Leviatha: ROAR!!!!!!!

Leviatha unleashed the exact same breath attack that Wendy uses directly at the shocked Sky Dragon Slayer and sent her and Carla slamming down hard toward the ground. 

The ice around Natsu began to melt as he broke free. 

Natsu: This ice is not as cold as Gray's. 

Iblis: The flames of Dragon Slayer Magic, how interesting. 

Natsu: What the hell do you guys want?!

Iblis: None of your business, Salamander. You and your friends have two choices. You can all leave here and live, or you can stay... (sinister gleam in her eyes) And all die.

Natsu: Fat chance, lady! 

Loke: We don't negotiate with dark wizards.

Iblis: Suit yourself. Beelzebub?

The young boy slowly walked toward them and stopped.

Natsu: You're sending a kid to fight us?! 

Beelzebub: You really should have left. I can't keep the hunger contained... he's hungry... and he wants out.

He closed his eyes and opened them to reveal they were pale black. A cold whirlwind circled Beelzebub. The temperature in the room dropped almost completely as a black and grey magic circle appeared under his feet and his body began to glow pale white.

Beelzebub: Take Over: Wendigo Soul!

There was a bright flash of light; forcing the wizards to cover their eyes. When the flash subsided, they could only look in horror at what stood in the boy's place.

The creature was at least twelve feet tall. His entire body appeared to be completely covered in black leaves and bushels with grey ribs along the outside of his chest and long black sticks dangling off his back. He had long black slender arms that appeared to be simply furry skin and bone with razor sharp claws. His most unsettling feature was his face; which appeared to be a white goat skull with long curving horns.

Mammon: Yeah you guys should have left when you had the chance.

The monster roared and lunged at them with razor sharp teeth.

(with Erza and Kagura) 

Erza: So, a Dark Guild is involved? 

Kagura: It appears so.

???: Making a dramatic speech and entrance, that's our Master for ya. 

The two female wizards turned behind them and saw Lucifer approaching them. 

Lucifer: Allow me to introduce myself. I am Lucifer, one of the Ten Deadly Sins of the Dark Guild Devil Hand. It's a pleasure to meet you. 

Erza and Kagura looked at Lucifer with serious eyes. However, something appeared in-between them, which quickly expanded like a bubble as a pair of hands emerged from it, grabbing them both by the back of their heads. 

Minerva herself, smirking with pride as her body emerged upside down from the bottom of her spatial bubble, spinning herself around before throwing away Erza and Kagura. 

Minerva: If you don't mind, I'd love to join you.

Lucifer: Three strongest female wizards at once? This would be interesting. 

Erza: No matter whom I'm up against, I will win. 

Kagura: (thoughts) I can't seem to understand how she feels. From what Millianna has told me, she went through unimaginable pain at the hands of Jellal. So why does she protect him? 

Minverva: (chuckles) My guild's image is tarnish. These last few matches have been problematic, but... I have an opportunity. Your guilds have inflicted the most damage. Fairy Tail, Mermaid Heel, and now Devil Hand. It's up to me to reclaim Sabertooth's rightful place on top. I think eliminating all three of you at the same time should make that unbundling clear, right? 

As she said that, an ominous purple aura formed around Minerva as she began to exercise her magical power.

Erza: How very ambitious of you. (a scarlet red aura formed around her as well)

Kagura: Enough talk for now. Fight! (a dark indigo aura formed around her as well) 

The clashing auras of magical energies from the three wizards began to shake the whole area, rocks and pebbles closest to them were lifting up and breaking apart just from being so close to them. Everyone still competing in Domus Flau, as well as the entire audience could feel the intense combined energy from the three gathered fighters.

Lucifer: My, you three have such confidence. Fine then, I'll take you all on. 

(at Domus Flau) 

Chapati: Uh oh... you feel that...? The surge of power emanating from our competitors is totally off the charts!

Yajima: Yes, even from this far away, I can feel the waves of intensity. And this is only the beginning! 

Mato: Oooh... I'm getting chills!

(back with the girls) 

The four stare down and flexing of raw power continued for a few seconds before their respective auras dropped. The rocks and pebbles fell to the ground, and all became quiet for just a second...

Then they clashed! A large explosion erupted from the four-way collision. Erza and Kagura with their respective swords, Minerva with a sphere of her spatial magic coating her fist, and Lucifer's magic coated in her hand. The force of the impact blew all five back slightly. Glares were exchanged before they collided with one another once again.

 After the powerful shock wave created by their attacks, the three female Mages begin to assault one another with devastating blows until Minerva manages to push Erza back with her Territory. However, Kagura abruptly dodges her attack and kicks her in the face, only to be kicked in the face in a similar manner by Erza.

Nonetheless, Kagura regains her posture and attacks Erza, but is caught off guard by Lucifer who unleashed a dark red energy blast at her. 

She then charged at Minerva, who brought her hands together to create a large sphere of her spatial magic and then exploded it right into Lucifer's face, knocking her back before multiple spheres of the same kind of magic appeared around Lucifer, all of which exploded in a flurry of raw power. Erza comes from above ready to attack Minerva.

Minverva: (smirk) Victory is mine. 

However, seconds after being attacked by Minerva, Kagura recovers and reappears, using her sheathed Archenemy to prod Minerva in the side of her stomach.

Lucifer: Phantom Orb!

With a swift her hand, Lucifer unleashes a magic orb of spectral energy at Kagura's sides which knocked her back. But Erza attacks her rapidly from above. Lucifer, Erza and Kagura are then enveloped by Minerva's Territory.

Kagura: Oh no!

Erza: What is this?!

She crossed her arms and made specific signs with her fingers as she enacted a certain spell.

(with Fairy Tail)

Bickslow: What kind of crazy talk is that?

Freed: Some kind of incantation, but I don't know it.

Evergreen: Erza, run away!

Mavis: (shocked) That magic...! It's one of the Eighteen Battle Gods of Yakuma!

(back at the battle)

Minerva: Yagd Rigola! 

Spreading out her arms, a massive flash of light shined out in front of her, a surge of magic power quickly appeared to shake up the whole area as a large and imposing figure emerged from the light.

A humanoid clad in armor akin to Babylonian with a black long beard and dark hair. The figure roared before it unleashed an all-encompassing blast of yellow energy, one that shot a powerful beam into the air that could be seen even from miles away just before it all vanished.

However, the smoke soon cleared and Minerva narrowed her eyes at what she saw at the bottom of the resulting crater. Despite being hit by the technique which gave them bruises, Kagura and Erza stand their position, unfazed.

Minerva: How fascinating... I'm afraid I may have underestimated your strength. Though, it seems we may be missing one. So that's one less problem to worry about. Now it's just the three of us. Engaging you two personally has taught me many things. You both have so much power raging beneath the surface. Continuing on like this will get us nowhere, so let's change up game just a bit.

Minerva then generated a sphere of her territory magic on her side... but this sphere was different from all those seen before, because it had a certain somebody inside it.

(at Domus Flau) 

Chapati: Do you see that...? It's her... 

Yajima: Yes.

(back with the girls) 

Erza and Kagura could not believe what they were seeing as they saw someone they cared for greatly being trapped in Minerva's Territory sphere, her arms and legs outstretched and restrained as she moaned in pain.

Minerva: (smirk) I found a stray kitten.

Erza and Kagura: MILLIANA!!!

Erza: What is the meaning of this?!

Minerva: Look at that sweet little faced twisted with pain. The sphere she's in constantly drains her magic power. It's quite excruciating.

(Mermaid Heel) 

Arana: How could she stoop so low?!

Beth: It's just like when she tortured that girl from Fairy Tail!

Risley: But why?! Why would she kidnap Milliana?!

(Back to the girls) 

Minerva: Surrendering won't save her. Rest assured, I have a much more entertaining plan in mind. I told you I wanted to change the game. 

Erza and Kagura looked ready to rip Minerva apart.

Minerva: Nuh, uh, uh.

She shook her finger as she increased the pressure in her sphere, causing Milliana to groan even more painfully. 

Minerva: One move towards me, and I promise to make it even more painful than it already is. And if you think about it, this is a fate she deserves. After all, trash deserves to be tossed.

That caused them to glare even harder. 

Minerva: But if you really do care for her, then fight each other for her. I'll be more than happy to take on the win-

*Slash!*

Suddenly, Minerva's Territory sphere was slashed apart as a blur had shot through it, much to the surprise of Minerva herself, as well as that of Erza, Lucia, Kagura, and everyone in the audience.

???: My, my, using a hostage to make it easier for yourself.

The three turned as they saw Lucifer who was surprisingly undamaged by the attack, she didn't have a scratch on her. 

Lucifer: I never thought the daughter of Sabertooth's master would stood so low. 

Minerva: (thoughts) Impossible...! No one has ever survive that attack unscathed! How can she  be this strong?!

Lucifer: Now then, I think it's time I'll show you what true power is.

Suddenly, a dark red aura was enveloped around her body, making the girls' bodies shaking with sweat and widen eyes. 

Kagura: (thoughts) No...! What is this murderous aura I'm sensing?!

Erza: (thoughts) This woman...! Just what in the world is she...!

Lucifer smirked before she disappeared in a blink of an eye. 

*SMASH!*

Something fast and powerful struck Minerva in the face with enough force that she was sent flying and crashing through a whole building and into the second one behind it.

Kagura and Erza's eyes all widened in surprise as they looked at Lucifer before she flew toward Minerva's direction. Minerva pulled herself from the side of the building she had crashed into as she felt her bruised face where she was struck.

Before Minerva could even react, Lucifer had smacked the back of her hand against her face, creating an explosion of undead magic that sent Minerva flying in one direction.

Before she could even crash or land, Lucia had appeared in the direction she was flying and gave a powerful kick to send her flying into the air and followed through with waves of her arms to send skull-face energy projectiles blast Minerva further up into the sky. 

Just as her ascent was halted, Lucifer had flown above her, raised her hand and thrusted it downward to send beams of undead magic down like meteors blasting at Minerva, all of which blasted her straight down to the ground, creating a large impact, which exploded even further as Lucifer shot herself straight down and landed feet first onto Minerva herself, creating an enormous crater.

Minerva laid at the very center of the crater in a puddle of her own blood, covered in large gashes of bruises in all directions. She looked up in pure terror as Lucifer stood over her, her right foot pressed on her stomach to keep her pinned.

Lucifer: How does it feel to be so utterly helpless? To be powerless and at the mercy of someone else? Someone who has none to give?

Minerva: P-please...

Lucifer had a twisted smile as she creates a bone-like sword and stabbed Minerva, causing her to scream in agony. 

Minerva: AAAH!!!! HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!

However, the only response to her pleas came in the form of fists as Lucifer pounded Minerva in the ground while laughing like a yandare with such speeds that her arms seemed like blurs and they were with such force that the crater only grew with each strike. 

After about the twentieth strike, Lucifer raised both her hands together and smashed them into the ground, creating an aftershock of light energy that blew the crater out even more.

When all was said and done, Minerva was nothing more than a bloody and broken mess, her face so swollen and cut up that she could barely see, several of her teeth were knocked out, and many of her bones were completely broken or even crushed. 

She didn't even have the strength to move, even as Lucifer picked her up by the head in her clawed arm and lifted her to stare directly into glowing eyes.

Minerva: S-stop... please... Spare me... I beg you...

Lucifer: My master was right about you. You are a coward. With no power or hostages to hide behind, you're nothing more than a spineless little girl, one I can so easily end right here and now.

She began to squeeze slightly, causing Minerva to moan in agony. 

Lucifer: How easy it would be for me to crush your skull like a grape, to send your vile soul to Hell, but that would be too easy in your current condition. But if you ever commit something so low and cowardly again, I will kill you. Do you understand?

Even in such agonizing pain, Minerva could tell that Lucifer spoke the truth. She could and very much would kill her. She really was just a weakling in the end.

Minerva: Y-yes... I understand...

She muttered as tears flowed down her swollen eyes.

Lucifer: Trash deserves to be tossed, correct?

Lucifer dropped Minerva, right before she kicked her with enough force to send her crashing into a pile of ruins, where she finally fell unconscious.

Everyone in the audience looked in shock or even fear at such a brutal and one-sided slaughter, but not a single person could really blame Lucifer for doing something like that. 

Many people were even satisfied with it given how dirty Minerva acted, not just with kidnapping a fellow competitor and using her as a hostage, but even torturing Lucy during the water round on Day 4 and later attacking her unprovoked.

Lucifer: Well, that's her taken care off. (flew back to Erza and Kagura) Shall we continue our battle, ladies? 

Erza: She's more dangerous than we thought. We may have to put our differences aside and face her together.

Kagura: For once, I agree. 

Chapter 7 ended.

It's been awhile since I worked on this story. Now you get to see the Ten Deadly Sins ready to fight the rescue team and the remaining competitors. If you have any ideas, let me know at the comments below, peace out!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

99.5K 1.9K 30
What if there was a next generation of Fairy Tail? What if they all had gone back to the past? What will the future parents do? How can the next gen...
13.3K 344 22
A year after the battle with Tartarus, the famous mage guild Fairy Tail disbanded. Now, Lucy Heartfilia has joined a new guild, but nothing like Fair...
Who Are You? [NaLu] Red द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

90.8K 3.4K 21
What if after what happened with Tartaros the guild didn't disband? What if Natsu went missing along with the dragons? What if danger builds as death...
289 7 5
Amber Fullbuster has been alone for a long time now. Since the attack that left her as an orphan she's done what she had to in order to survive. No...