A Dark Legacy (Percy Jackson...

Jenny6445

Yup. Me, Percy Jackson, a monster? Ha. Could never be me. ... Funny story, actually- A/N Hi!! Tanks for chec... Еще

The dam Author's Note
Zeus loses his brain cell in Tartarus
Villains should get better lines than 'join us.'
The hunters hunt me for no apparent reason
What the Hades just happened
Camp Half-Hell
The heart of a monster is something you wouldn't want to see
'Sup, my dude?
✨Son of da sea ✨
Ambush!
The storm is awakened. The storm wants a nap
WE'RE GOING ON A KILLER QUEST-
'I heart New York City' shirts are dam expensive
Say hello to the sun and stars for me.
Return of the kronosome
Cannonball!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT SERIOUS?!
Stranger Danger
For once? Really?
I'd better earn an Oscar for this, Kronos...
The hunt tries to hunt me down (again)
I DIDN'T AGREE ON THIS, KRONOS! Also, you still owe me that Oscar.
This is making my head hurt. Thanks a lot, Kronos. -author
Another quest. Yippee.
Don't mind me, just filling in some plot holes...
Tartarsauce? Oh, that bi-
I almost kill the characters, but Kronos did it first!
Neeks, Death Breath, Emo boy-what am I doing? oh, just listing Nico's nicknames
Oh, COME ON! I am not in the mood to kill something, you know.
i tHiNk hE's ✨ pOsSeSsEd ✨
Oh, Luke, you have such a bad memory, don't you?
Oof!
Took you long enough.
Yep, motherbleepers. I'm back.
It's ✨PERSASSY✨
Yeah, I'm sorry. Sorry that you're a bitch, that is.
The amount of ✨sass✨
Care about me? Pffffffft, yeah right.
Uh...hi?
Mercy rhymes with Percy 💀💀💀 how ironic
Kronos is stupid. Change my mind.
Let's hope he doesn't do anything stupid in his sleep...
Family, Luke. You promised.
CURSES!
WHAT?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD YOU IDIOT-
Hades is literally the best husband and dad ever
It's a ✨seashell✨
Well, this was unexpected
Oh, I don't do threats. I do promises.
wait...WHAT?!
Too bad, cuz I don't give a fu-
Oh, I just yeeted him into the Sea of Chaos, nothing much
Ok then, list three reasons why I shouldn't have killed her.
At this point I'm just making random chapter names and calling it relevant
Nice of you to visit. Miss me?
NAURRR HE JUST STOPPED BREATHING 💀
wElL tHaT wAs lOw oF yOu
Epilogue
The dam acknowledgements

The demon ladies come back

964 27 204
Jenny6445

Ok, I just saw from a post of one of my followers @-iceheart72-that teenfic.net is stealing our stories!! and then i'm like.....

WTF

so I did search this story up and i SAW it and I'm like.

dude. wtf?!?!

that's creepy af. it's like wattpad only much more mature because i saw ads there that young readers would NOT want to see. so don't go there. it's like very mature. 

alr, just wanted you guys to know that. back to the story.

Percy saw black.

Suffocating, endless, black.

His body burned like acid was coating his entire nervous system with pain, but he fought through his hazy thoughts and focused on his mortal point: his left shoulder. His mind got shoved into a vision.

"Your Fate, Perseus Jackson." He heard a voice. "It will be the destruction of the world." Percy looked at the three sisters desperately.

"What do I do?" He cried. 

"Your fate has been decided, Perseus." A pair of golden scissors appeared in the middle sister's hands and a golden ball of yarn appeared in their hands. A loud snip echoed throughout the vision, so loud that Percy thought the ends of the world would've heard it.

He was launched into another vision.

He found himself in the lake, surrounded by friends.

Thalia.

Zoe.

Beckendorf.

Luke.

Bianca. He felt his heart shatter.

"What are you doing, Kelp Face?" Thalia laughed, patting him on the shoulder. His Achilles spot. "Let's get you out of the water, Nico wants to see you. She pulled him out by his fingers and pulled him towards the Solangelo couple sitting on a bench not too far away. Percy couldn't help but grin.

Percy was spit out of the Styx. 

"Oww..." He groaned, trying to get up. His hood slid off his face but he didn't care. As he recovered, his skin flared with redness, but he ignored it and pulled his hood back over his face.

"Halt! Who goes there?" He heard a cold voice sound behind him.

"Hello, Hades." Percy grinned savagely. "Fancy meeting you here."

"You're the one working for Kronos! You've bathed in the Styx!" He stepped closer. "I will send your soul to Tartarus."

"That's no way to treat your nephew, Hades." Percy chided. Hades looked at him in surprise.

"Nephew? Wait..." He stared at him, fear edging the black eyes of the god of the Underworld. "Percy?!"

"Yes, Hades. Took you long enough." Percy rolled his eyes.

"But I thought you died in Tartarus!" He protested. "Not that I'm complaining, of course."

"Oh yes, he did. I am Agnostos now. Percy Jackson's soul perished in Tartarus, after being broken by the ones who killed him. Don't you understand?" His sea green eye glowed eerily. "Betrayal is the worst thing that can happen, because it doesn't come from your enemies." He vapor-traveled away before Hades could say another word.

At Camp Half-Blood—

3rd Person

"What is this?" Chiron demanded after Annabeth was treated for her wounds in the infirmary. Nico looked away, a cold numbness in his eyes. Jason was no better, silently staring out into space.

"They're not insane, that's what I know." Dionysus sniffed. "I can't heal them."

"What do we do?" A camper asked. Chiron folded his hands.

"I do not know. They have a powerful ally on Kronos' side, which we do not know of. That is all I know." He flicked his tail nervously, anxiety showing in his ancient eyes.

"I think I know what happened.." Rachel spoke up from the doorway. Chiron looked surprised.

"Who is it?" He prompted. She took a deep breath, her green eyes looking hurt and betrayed.

"Agnostos. He never came back." She deadpanned. "The prophecy said that one of them would betray the other. He's the one. He betrayed us." 

"I knew it!" Max pumped his fist into the air. Many campers grumbled at the sound of the snobby camper.

"Shut up, Max, no one asked you." Clarisse growled. Max frowned and shut his mouth, not being able to find a good comeback. 

"Ow." A dark figure appeared out of nowhere and collapsed onto the floor. "Styx."

"It's him!" One of the campers shrieked. "He's going to kill us all!"

"Excuse me?" Agnostos stared at them in bewilderment. "Why would I kill you, I just had a near-death experience! Percy nearly just killed me!" 

"You found him?" Chiron asked quietly. Agnostos nodded, silent.

"Are you ok?" Will asked, cautiously stepping forward. Agnostos waved him off.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." He groaned as he tried to get up. Bathing in the Styx really was the worst bath ever. Worse than having your mom bathe you just because.

"What happened?" Grover bleated nervously. "I felt Percy feel a lot of pain through the empathy link!" Agnostos cursed silently. He forgot that he had taken off his hood in the quest.

"He's had a lot to go through, seeing a certain spawn of the Owl that betrayed him." He eyed Annabeth angrily, but she was unconscious. He sighed.

"We learned one thing, though. Medea somehow got back from the dead, and last time I was down there, she was in Tartarus." He shot a knowing glance at Leo, Piper, and Coach Hedge, who had joined them because of the war.

"Medea?" Piper asked nervously.

"I hate that woman." Coach Hedge grumbled, wrapping an arm around Millie, who was on vacation from Piper's dad. "Make her die, Cupcake!"

"I did." Agnostos said darkly. Leo fist-bumped the air.

"Nice job, dude!" His head went ablaze in excitement. Agnostos smiled faintly before turning to Chiron.

"Kronos found a new demigod to inhabit." He informed the centaur. 

"It's him!" Annabeth cried, a dangerous light in her eyes. 

"...what...?" Agnostos blinked. "Yeah, it's me. I'm here now. So what?"

"You're working for Kronos!" She accused.

"Medea made you see that!" He protested. "I—"

"Percy, you can't work for Kronos." Jason begged. "Please. We can defeat him togeth—"

"I'M NOT PERCY FREAKING JACKSON, JEEZ, GUYS! THAT WAS A FRICKING ILLUSION!" Agnostos yelled. "What the Tartarus are you talking about anyway? Me working for Kronos? Ridiculous. Besides, I work for myself." He crossed his arms.

"He's lying!" Nico added. Agnostos scowled.

"What are you, a son of Apollo?" Agnostos sneered. "For the last time, I'm not working for Kronos. I saved all your lives, except for Annabeth. I barely got her out in time."

"Why aren't you hurt?" Will asked.

"I can heal myself. That's why I told you three to go. Didn't you hear me?" He looked at all three of them.

"I didn't hear anything." Annabeth said, confused.

"Neither did I." Jason replied.

"I heard a faint something, but I'm not sure." Nico glared at Agnostos.

"You guys are deaf." Agnostos grumbled as he shakily stood up, gripping the wall. "As for you, Chiron, yes, they do have an incredibly strong ally, but we weren't able to find out who." Chiron nodded solemnly.

"And Mr. D, they were just a little shocked at Medea's little illusion show. Don't worry about them." Agnostos told the god. Dionysus sniffed.

"I never cared about that, but I guess we need them now." He said, sipping a can of Diet Coke.

"With that taken care of, I think I need to have a word with Nico." He stared at the son of Hades. "Outside, and preferably alone." Nico nodded, defiance flashing in his eyes as he stood up.

Agnostos was just about to walk out of the Big House when an arrow shot straight at Agnostos' heart.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

30.4K 560 21
Percy Jackson is not a good person. At least, not anymore. Percy has been through a lot. Annabeth is dead and his few remaining friends are scatter...
6.6K 140 15
PJO FANFICTION !! MY PARENTS CANNOT READ THIS !! -------------------------------------------------- This isn't your normal "Chaos Army" story. Oh, no...
109K 1.5K 22
Percy was broken. Betrayed. His heart ripped to pieces. The last straw was when Annabeth kissed another camper. He couldn't do it. With the help of H...
304K 5.8K 15
❝Uh, mom, why are Gandalf and company lounging in our living room?❞ Percy Jackson is about as normal as it gets. Or so he wishes. But instead, he's t...