A Bunch of Stories 2 // L.W

By naftalyspaces

๐€ ๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ (๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐š ๐–๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง) ๐˜ผ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๏ฟฝ... More

๐€ ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ | ๐‹.๐–
๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐–๐š๐ค๐š๐ง๐๐š | ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐–๐š๐ค๐š๐ง๐๐š | ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐–๐š๐ค๐š๐ง๐๐š | ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ข๐๐ž๐ง | ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ŸŽ (๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง)

๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐–๐š๐ค๐š๐ง๐๐š | ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž

165 2 11
By naftalyspaces

Shuri Udaku x Female Main Character
Miniseries

Prompt: Follow the story of four couples traveling to Wakanda to do the ultimate relationship test. Dahlia and her girlfriend Avery aren't sure about the relationship they have so they decided to participate in this program. When Dahlia gets separated from her girlfriend, she needs to stay three weeks in a villa full of interesting Wakandan singles. Dahlia gets it difficult when a secret princess has her eyes on her.

This story contains Romance, smut, drama, feel-good

Word count: 5.7k+

Authors note: what a COME BACK. Yes yes, I'm back, it has taken me a while but here I am! With such a VALENTINE SPECIAL for you to read! I started writing with the "y/n" but then I was thinking maybe it's fun to just have a name. So if you feel needed to picture yourself as Dahlia, DO YOU BOO! This story is all yours made with love and excitement! I hope you are here and reading this, I was gone for way too long🫣 sorry for that🤍 I hope this one will make it good!

Dahlia stares down at your suitcase, filled with clothing for this summer journey. To be honest, she isn't sure about this decision. It all started with a joke on the couch, watching this usual US or UK version of Temptation Island with her girlfriend. Joking about them participating in a stupid game show, about couples separated from each other to find out if they can get seduced by someone else. The most dramatic show of the century. Everyone is addicted to watching and criticizing everyone who's on these shows.

It's like, they are put into a cage full of other hungry animals and everyone behind the screens is watching how they are failing to be loyal to their partner, or how they have sex with one of the singles. For everyone in the whole wide world to watch. Dahlia never understand why a couple that has been together for a few years, will participate in such a show like this. If both of them are happy with each other, why take the risk of ruining everything they have?

Avery and Dahlia have been a couple for almost two years. Things happened that Dahlia isn't sure of her girlfriend's loyalty towards her and Avery wants to prove to Dahlia that she can do better when she's not around. It's all complicated between them. They saw the advertisement that there was one spot left for a couple to fly to Wakanda for the ultimate relationship test program. Temptation in Wakanda. This is a special edition from the Temptation Island franchise because it's held in Wakanda! A secret land no government from other countries gets a hold of. A place where only descendants of African culture live. None outside of Wakanda knows what is happening inside the country.

This dating program only will be available for Wakanda citizens to watch. That's why it's special that Temptation in Wakanda wants couples coming from the US to participate in their show in their country. Probably because they know that they will get more ratings since the people from the US are a bunch of crazy dramatic beings.

Dahlia wasn't sure about doing this but since Avery wanted this so bad, she agreed to do this test with her. Dahlia was the one criticizing everyone who was in one of these shows, and now she is the one going to experience the same thing. Dahlia has no idea what to expect and how this is going to help her relationship status with Avery. But she takes a chance.

Dahlia closed her suitcase and placed it on the ground. She goes down the stairs and sees her girlfriend sitting on the couch, looking down at her phone. Avery looked up and smiled when she saw Dahlia standing in the middle of the living room. "You are ready I see." She grinned. Dahlia just nodded and looked down. Avery stands up and walks over to her. "Hey, we can do this." She assured her and took her hand in hers. Dahlia looked up into her eyes. "We will get out of this."

"It's three weeks, Ave. That's a very long." She mumbled. Avery nods biting her lip. "Are you sure we need—. To do this?" Avery sees that Dahlia is doubting.

"Dahlia. I want to show you how loyal I can be to you. I know I made a few mistakes in the past, but I have changed. I want you to see how much I have changed so you can trust me again. This is the perfect way."

Dahlia sighed and nodded. "I guess." She whispered. Avery pressed her lips on hers. Dahlia kissed her back but pulled away when something came to her mind. "Can you promise me something?" She asks. Avery nods. "I don't want you to get drunk. That's how it all started with you." Avery nods and lets go of her.

"Yeah, I won't drink babe." Avery gives her a small smile and looks away. Dahlia kept staring at her, she wasn't sure if Avery could keep that promise. Dahlia is sure that when Avery drinks a lot again, it's over between them, and she knows that. Dahlia doesn't need to tell her. Avery knows that she will be gone after giving her many chances.

They said their goodbyes to their families before they got in the spaceship. Inside the flying vehicle, Dahlia sees three couples sitting next to each other. They were the last pick-up before the spaceship headed to Wakanda. Because of the production, Dahlia and Avery aren't able to talk with the others until the cameras are rolling. Every candidate was taken care of and got the program script.

The program of today is landing on Wakanda, doing interviews with the couples on why they decided to participate in this reality show. After that, there are a few photo and video shoots and then, it's dinner time and the last night alone for the couples because the next day they need to say goodbye for now because then the ultimate relationship test starts.

Dahlia and Avery sit next to each other on a cute bench made of wood, on one of the beautiful beaches in Wakanda. They are sitting across from two beautiful women who are the hosts of this program. They will lead them and the other candidates through this heavy journey. Their names are Riri and Nakia. The professional cameras are rolling on them.

"Welcome Dahlia and Avery to this beautiful country." Nakia welcomed them. They smiled. "How are you feeling? What are your thoughts that this program is finally going to begin for you both!"

Dahlia turns her head to the side when Avery starts to talk. "I'm quite excited about this, and curious how we will experience this new thing." She wraps her arm around her. Dahlia smiled a little and nodded. Riri sees how nervous Dahlia is, she frowns a little. She's not sure about the relationship they are having.

"What about you Dahlia? I see that you are a little nervous?" Nakia eyed her. Dahlia glanced at her and quickly forced a smile. Avery watched Dahlia.

"Yes, I just don't know what to expect and—. How this one will do without my presence." Dahlia glimpsed at Avery and patted her leg. Avery let out a laugh.

Riri smiled. "What is the reason you both are here?" She asks. Dahlia eyed Avery, checking if she wanted to answer this question. She clears her throat.

"Well, I made a few mistakes in the past that broke Dahlia's trust in me," Dahlia remembers these hard moments, thinking of what Avery had done to her. "I want to prove that I do care about our relationship and that I love Dahlia to the fullest." She speaks out. Dahlia has a closed-lip smile. Her words made you sort of believe that she is going to work hard for this. Even though it's difficult since she can't speak to her for a while. Dahlia patted her leg again, and they quickly gave each other a peck.

Nakia and Riri smiled at them. "We hope that you both get out of this program with the idea that you are pleased, whatever the outcome is. I have a last question, are there any rules you both made for the upcoming three weeks?" Nakia asks curiously.

Avery and Dahlia nod. "Yes, that there shouldn't be much alcohol. That's a number one rule. Avery knows that if I see that she gets drunk I'm done with her." Dahlia mentioned the alcohol rule. Avery nods.

"Oh." Riri looked shocked at how harsh Dahlia sounds now. "Is alcohol a problem in this relationship?"

Dahlia and her girlfriend nodded. "Yes, that's one of the main reasons she's making these decisions. She can't control herself when she's drunk. She hasn't been drinking in a while which I'm proud of her." Dahlia explains making Avery smile. "But still, drinking too much is a no-go for me." Nakia and Riri nodded.

"Are there more rules?" Nakia questioned.

Avery and Dahlia eyed each other. "We have these basic rules. No sex, or kissing. Just out of respect for each other." Dahlia nods agreeing with what she said. "But we also promised to accept the temptation, you know. I want Dahlia to have fun and meet other people." Dahlia smiled satisfied.

"I can't agree more. We have the time to find answers to what we want in this relationship. If it's worth to continue or-." Dahlia eyed her girlfriend. "If we find someone else here who fulfills our wishes that we are missing at the moment." Dahlia fills in, Avery nods looking down.

The interviews of all candidates are wrapped up and so are the photo shoots on the beach with swim clothes on. The shoots are all for the promotion pictures and videos of this exclusive program.

Dahlia and Avery had the time to meet the other candidates. Three couples, Shani with Ada, Lana with Anika, and Amara with Bethani. Dahlia knows that she will spend her three weeks with Shani, Lana, and Amara, and not to forget the ten Wakandan singles.

The girls are very nice so Dahlia feels a slight relief. She was already scared that she needed to spend her three weeks alone, but she was sure that she would be great friends with the three. All four of them are going to experience the same exciting thing, so the support of each other is well needed throughout this process.

That night Dahlia and Avery enjoyed their last night together at the hotel the production sent them to. They are cuddled up in bed. "Why are we doing this again?" Dahlia questioned making Avery laugh. Dahlia stared up at her. "What if one of us finds someone else all of a sudden? I mean, I can't imagine that it would happen. Do you?" Dahlia looked at her question.

Avery sighed. "I don't know, babe. We don't know what this program has to hold for us." Dahlia looked away. "Don't worry, after this, we are going home together having this victory feeling." Dahlia nods.

"I love you." She whispered. Avery smiled and kissed her before she turned off the lights for them.

"I love you too," Avery whispered and they closed their eyes. Just then Avery lets go of Dahlia and turns around. Her back is facing Dahlia now. Dahlia opened her eyes and sighed annoyed. She feels the coolness. She turns around and pulls on the covers.

Avery and Dahlia pulled away from the hug. It is the next day, the day they will get separated from each other. Avery cupped Dahlia's cheeks. "I will see you soon okay?" She assured her drying Dahlia's tears. They kissed and let go of each other when it was time to go. Dahlia watched Avery walk towards the vehicle with Ada, Anika, and Bethani. Avery looks behind her at Dahlia and gives her a small smile. Dahlia waved at her, Avery waved back before getting inside with the other candidates.

Shani, Lana, and Amara stand beside Dahlia watching their partners fly away towards their villa. Riri walks over to them. The four girls turned around to face her. "Well, the adventure officially started. Let's go to your villa!" The girls followed Riri towards their vehicle.

The villa where Dahlia and the rest of the girls are going to stay is located at one of the beautiful private beaches in Wakanda. This whole area is private so no outsider can come to the villa. There are ten bedrooms. Each candidate has her bedroom, the Wakandan singles need to share a bedroom. There is one bedroom on the highest level of the house. The bedroom is called the Love Room. It's a private spot for a candidate and a single to spend their night in there if they earn that room. Each living space, including the bedrooms, and the terrace has a hidden camera. Only the bathrooms don't have a camera, but other than that the candidates aren't safe.

Dahlia, Shani, Lana, and Amara sit down at the comfortable chairs on the beautiful terrace of the house. Riri sat down across from them. "And what do you think of the house!" Riri smiled when she received positive reactions from the candidates. "This house is specially made for this program, and you are the first one who is going to use it! In our Xhosa language, we call the house indlu yasehlotyeni «Summer house»."

"Oh, I love the language!" Dahlia smiled excitedly, making the girls laugh. Riri grinned, she's already liking Dahlia and she somehow knows that her friend who will be participating in this show would like her.

"Great to hear because all the singles are born and raised here! Don't worry they can speak English." The girls laughed. "I need to explain something important, in each of your rooms you have a digital photo frame standing on the nightstand, that will give you any clues about what is happening at the other villa where your partners are staying with the Wakandan singles. When a certain alarm goes off, go to one of your rooms to watch together. It can be a good picture or a bad one. That's up to what is happening there."

Dahlia and the girls face each other, they are getting anxious about the idea that one of their partners is going to cheat. "That's a worry for later. Behind you there's a small green hut with a camera, it's specially made for you to let every anger, happiness, and sadness out. We call it the diary hut! So use it if you want." Riri explained and the girls watched the green hut made of banana plants and bamboo sticks.

"Now, I want to invite you to sit in one of the high chairs close to the swimming pool because it's now time for something exciting!" The girls stand up and walk after Riri. They sit down on the high chairs.

"Are we going to meet our singles?" Nala asks being a little impatient. Dahlia gasped and smiled surprised.

Riri laugh. "Not your singles. Ladies, here are the singles that will spend three weeks with your partners!" Riri introduced them. A row of ten women walks towards the candidates, there are a few girly and masc girls walking confidently. Dahlia's eyes widened. She sees two girls that can be Avery's type. She feels her stomach hurt, watching them standing in front of her with conviction.

One of them takes a step forward. "My name is Natalia, and as soon as one of your girls sees me, they realize what they not have." She says confidently and slaps her big butt before taking her step back on her spot. Dahlia raises her eyebrows shocked.

"I don't think so bitch. Do you think my girl will fall for a hoe like you? Never." Amara says with an attitude.

"We will see, boo." Natalia blows a kiss. Amara rolls her eyes. Dahlia stroked Amara's arm wanting her to calm down. The singles are acting this way on purpose.

At the other villa called indlu yaselwandle «Beach House» where the other candidates are staying for three weeks also have the moment to meet the ten Wakandan singles that will spend with Dahlia and the other candidates in the Summer House. Nakia smiled at the ten singles when they were standing in a row. They started to introduce themselves one by one.

Avery sighed. "Oh god—." She mumbled when she saw someone that is Dahlia's type. Ada leans more towards Avery, she wants to hear her thoughts. "That woman with that shaved sides and the curls is so Dahlia's type," Avery whispered to her. Ada hummed. Just then the woman Avery was talking about took a step forward.

"My name is Shuri, I'm twenty-five years old and I can't wait to share my culture with a specific lady." Shuri kept it all modest and took a step back. Nakia smiled at her, Shuri shook her head and looked down smiling a little not believing that she was doing this. Avery rolled her eyes and looked at Ada again.

"She is a danger for me. She has it all, she's tall, sounds smart, has this accent, and isn't ugly." Avery started to freak out. Ada calmed her by telling her that there was a small chance that Dahlia would choose Shuri.

When they are done, the singles in the Summer and Beach house walk away. Dahlia is unpacking her stuff inside her bedroom. She hangs her summer dresses inside the closet and folds her bikinis and underwear inside the drawer. Amara walks inside Dahlia's room.

"Hey, girly." She sits down on her bed. Dahlia smiled at her while she put on her different shoes. "Thank you for calming me down. That bitch of a Natalia is getting on my nerves." She rolls her eyes. Dahlia laughed.

"I'm not sure if she will get any attention from the girls. I mean she's so present that it's kinda annoying." Dahlia scrunched her nose. Amara laughed with her.

"Hm so. Are you daring to challenge yourself with one of the singles?" Amara questioned. Dahlia shrugged.

"I don't know. We have seen the singles from our partners. If the singles for us look the same, then there isn't a temptation for me. I don't fall for girls who have such a clear clarity about their outer appearance. If you know what I mean." Dahlia squinted her eyes a little, and Amara nodded. "I would like to meet someone nice, she needs to look clean but also have this tough side. That will attract me to be honest, oh and have such an interesting accent. Everyone who knows me knows that I have a weakness for an attractive accent."

Amara smiled big. "This is going to be interesting." Dahlia frowns and laughs. "Well one of the singles needs to be a bit bulky and masculine just like Bethani otherwise I will pack my suitcase again." The girls laughed out loud. Shani and Lana joined the girls, and the four of them discussed the singles they were going to meet soon. When it's time, the four girls dress up in something cute because they are going to meet their singles they will spend weeks in this villa.

Dahlia is wearing a cute white floral dress with white high heels. Her long wavy hair is up in a ponytail and her make-up is a little bit done. She clipped her small microphone on her dress and walked with the girls down the stairs towards the terrace. They sit next to each other on a comfortable outdoor sofa patiently waiting for the first single to introduce herself to them.

The girls smiled when the first single came up. She does a small introduction and walks away and it goes on and on. A few singles left a great impression on Amara, Shani, and Lana. Dahlia didn't feel anything yet for one of them. A girl walked up to them.

"Hey, my name is Kimberly. Just wanted to let you know. If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber." She winked and walked away. Dahlia's mouth dropped, not believing what she just said. The girls laughed. There were a few singles that had the weirdest introduction and also a few who were way too nervous that it's even funny. It's awkward to see.

Shuri took a deep breath and walked toward Dahlia, Amara, Shani, and Lana. The four of them are all alert when they see Shuri. They all think she has a beautiful appearance. Which is not weird. Shuri is wearing an oversized short-sleeved button-up shirt with jeans. She's wearing very casual for the day.

"Hey ladies, I'm Shuri. By day, you'll find me lost in the world of chemistry and equations, but by night, I'm all about chasing adrenaline-fueled adventures with someone who can keep up. Whether it's exploring hidden trails or unraveling the mysteries of the universe, I'm always up for an escapade. So, if you're looking for a mix of brains and thrill-seeking spirit, I'm yours. Let's embark on some epic adventures together." Shuri introduced herself. Dahlia let out a gasp. She's mesmerized by Shuri. The moment Shuri watched Dahlia, her heart thumbed pretty hard.

Shuri gives her a quick smile before walking away. The girls looked at Dahlia, they saw that she was blushing. Dahlia quickly covered her cheeks and laughed with the girls. "Oh my gosh. Shuri is hot, sorry for saying this but she is! She is one of the hottest here." Shani gasped and laughed.

"I claim her for the first date! I'm so curious about her." Lana quickly said. Dahlia looked at her, she was slightly irritated that Lana wanted her. Dahlia quickly grabbed her champagne glass and took a sip of it.

When every single introduced themselves they stood in a row in front of the girls. Riri stands with the girls. "Lana, what do you think of the singles?" Riri asks.

"They are very cute! I think that the four of us will have an amazing time with them!" She sounded positive, the singles smiled at her.

"What about you, Amara? Is there one or a few singles that have caught your attention?" Riri questioned.

"Hmm." Amara squeezed her eyes a little, making everyone laugh. "There is. I think that Dayo and Mali are the types that I can vibe with. But we will see."

"Well, well Dayo and Mali. Have you heard that? That's a very good sign for you both." Riri looked at them. They nod, they are glad that they got attention from Amara. Dahlia glanced at Shuri, her heart jumped when Shuri was already looking at her.

Dahlia quickly looked at someone else, she didn't want to show the camera that she was even thinking of Shuri at the moment. "So, Dahlia let's begin with you. Who would you pick for the first date?" Riri asks.

"Uh—." Dahlia was conflicted with herself. She wants a date with Shuri, only because she knows that she will have a vibe with her and Shuri could be her possible temptation. On the other hand, she thinks of what she's going to show on camera and Avery. She also doesn't want to upset Lana. She was the first one who said that she wanted to date Shuri. "Kairi." Dahlia chooses someone else. Kairi smiled she was picked by such a beautiful lady like Dahlia. She walks over to her, they shake hands and give each other three kisses.

Shuri watched them and felt a bit of jealousy. She wanted Dahlia to pick her. She was not amused.

Lana picked Shuri, Amara picked Mali and Shani picked Bailey. Four different dates are planned. The rest of the singles who didn't get picked are enjoying themselves at the villa waiting for them to get back.

Dahlia and Kairi had a cute dinner date on a boat, they introduced themselves a little and talked about the basic stuff like work and what they wanted to achieve in life. Dahlia and Kairi were the last ones to arrive back inside the villa. Dahlia smiled when there was a party set up on the terrace, everyone cheered when they got back. There were a few balloons and garlands, there was good music and at the bar, there was a lot of champagne and alcoholic cocktails.

Lana, Amara, and Shani pulled Dahlia with them. "We are right back girls!" Amara said to them while they walked inside the villa. The singles looking at them.

Mali who got the chance to date Amara spread her arms, not believing that the candidates were going away just now. She wanted to dance with Amara, they had such a nice date together. "Come on, there is no party without you four!" She complained. Amara and Dahlia laughed they stopped walking and watched her while Lana and Shani walked up the stairs.

Shuri chuckled and patted Mali's shoulder. "The girls need some time to gossip about us," Shuri tells her, making them laugh. "They will be back."

"Good that you know, Shuri." Dahlia was playing with her. Shuri grinned and watched her walk away with Amara. Shuri and Mali eyed each other and smiled.

Dahlia and the girls are in Amara's room. Dahlia is looking in the mirror, fixing her hair while the girls talk. "Seriously, Mari is my temptation. Yes, I have said it." Amara says. The hidden camera directly turns toward the girls, having them well-imaged. "She told me a bit about the Wakanda culture, she's from the Merchant tribe, it's such an interesting concept!"

"Oh, that's funny! Kairi is also from the Merchant tribe! They have an interesting task. The way she told me about that they are responsible for their clothes and crafts." Dahlia turns around to face them. Amara nodded fast, she recognized that Mali told her the same thing. "Yes very fascinating."

"There was this moment when we both were silent and just stared at each other. I was like, looking away and laughing it off. Mali smiled the whole time and asked me what was wrong. I didn't know what to say, but I just got lost in her eyes. I needed to think of Bethani right away and just told her that I was a little tired." She bites on her nail. The girls laugh a little.

"Oh, you and Mali have something in common. Shuri was very sweet. We went to this painting class together so we had much time to just sit next to each other and talk. It was very nice, she's so polite. I want another date with her, she's so easy to talk to and isn't pushing me into something I don't want. If I go with her I will survive this relationship test." Lana explains. Dahlia felt a wave of jealousy, she rolled her eyes.

"Isn't it the intention that you go with someone who possibly can be your temptation? You are here for a reason, Nala." Shani said. "I mean, I picked Bailey because I think that she's extremely hot. She can be my temptation. I promised Ada to fully go for it even though I needed to think of her all the time."

Nala shook her head. "That's true, Shuri is my temptation but it's just—. I can't with women who are so pushy, Shuri has respect and I don't know if I'm able to go that far with someone. I need to think way too much about Anika." The girls nodded.

Shuri and Mali sit down on one of the sunbeds, they are secluded from the rest of the singles. "Nala is cute but I'm drawn into Dahlia, you know." Shuri talked in a low tone. Mali chuckled and frowned.

"How you haven't talked to her yet?" Shuri shrugged and smiled smugly, she sucked on her straw. She enjoyed the coconut cocktail. Mali grinned. "I can't blame you. Dahlia's appearance is shushu «hot»." Shuri shook her head and laughed with her.

"She seems nice to talk to. But I don't know, maybe she already has this mutual attraction for Kairi. We all know now how much she enjoyed having this date with Dahlia." Shuri shrugged. Mali hummed.

"This was day one, princess. Who knows what will happen? I think that she is more attracted to you than Kairi, to be honest." Shuri shushed her looking around, she didn't want to be called the princess and everyone who lived in Wakanda knew that. She wants her true identity to be private and everyone respects that. "Sorry." Mali chuckled. "Try to talk to her."

Shuri nods. "I will for sure ask her to sit down with me for a moment." They stood up and joined the rest of the singles. The four girls also joined them and it was a fun party with dancing and laughing. Everyone was vibing. Dahlia is lying comfortably on the sunbed. She has a few singles surrounding her, they just talked with her. Shuri walked over to them. Dahlia looked up and she felt her heart racing again when she saw her.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" Shuri questioned with a smile. Dahlia smiled liking the way Shuri was pushing through to have some alone time with her.

"I don't think so, Shuri!" One of the singles joked.

Dahlia giggled and stood up. "It was fun till it lasted. See you soon girls." Dahlia says. Shuri took her hand to help Dahlia step over a few legs of the singles. The girls laughed, loving Dahlia's playful attitude. Shuri was getting warm from how Dahlia was acting.

Dahlia and Shuri walk towards a more quiet spot. They have their drinks and are sitting close to each other. They faced each other. "Hey." Shuri started a conversation. Dahlia has genuine laughter, making Shuri smile. "I wanted a moment alone with you, so I thought let me steal you from them." Dahlia smiled and nodded taking a sip of her drink.

"Well, I'm glad you did. The girls are nice but they ask so many questions at the same time." Dahlia sighed and crossed her legs. Shuri hums satisfied.

"Oh. I'm not the only one who has an interest in you." Shuri placed her arm against the edge of the backrest. Dahlia has a warm smile and lets out a giggle.

"Good to know," Dahlia says playfully. Shuri smiled staring at Dahlia. "How are you doing?" Dahlia asked and placed her glass on the coffee table.

"I was hoping that you would choose me to go on a date with you." Shuri was straight to the point. Dahlia's lips parted she was shocked but also amused that someone so hot like Shuri wanted to date her. "I'm curious about you." Shuri has a coy smile. She was flirting a little bit. Dahlia laughed and looked away she felt herself blushing again. Shuri chuckled and tried to make eye contact. "But maybe my feeling was wrong when we made a few eye contact."

Dahlia turned her body fully towards her. "What do you mean? What did you feel?" Shuri chuckled, she knew that Dahlia wanted to hear what she meant by that.

"Hm." Shuri placed her drink on the table. "I felt this chemistry. An unspoken connection between us. It's maybe way too early to say but that's how I feel." Dahlia bit her lip and laughed. "What? Am I being sticky now?" Shuri frowns and laughs with her.

"No, no not at all! It's just—. I really appreciate your honesty and-. I had the same feeling." Shuri felt the butterflies. She smiled satisfied. "It's not that I didn't want to go on a date with you. It's just—. I was thinking of Lana, she mentioned first that she wants to go with you. I didn't want to disappoint her. I had a fun time with Kairi." Dahlia eyed her wanting to know how Shuri react. Shuri nods understanding.

"But you have disappointed me a little bit," Shuri tells her with a teasing smile. Dahlia stares at her, she finds her very attractive. Dahlia loves it when a girl is honest and uses that to flirt with her. It turns her on. "What do I need to do for you to be convinced to go on a date with me instead of Kairi?" Shuri questioned. Dahlia laughed a little loving Shuri's reaction.

"Shuri." She looked away smiling. Shuri smiled, she knew that she made her a little shy about it. Shuri placed her hand on top of Dahlia's hand they eyed each other. There was this intense silence moment.

"You also can think about it, I will wait for you," Shuri assured her. Dahlia felt the butterflies again.

They stood up and hugged each other. It felt so right for Dahlia. Shuri smells amazing and her embrace feels warm, strong, and just safe. Her hand placement on her lower back made her almost melt. But then she needed to think of Avery. Dahlia quickly pulled away from Shuri. She clears her throat. "Let's get back to the others, should we?" Dahlia smiled and walked away.

Shuri nods and walks next to her. They smiled at each other. Shuri wants to go for Dahlia, she's completely her type of woman and is willing to get her attention through this program. It's time for the candidates and singles to go to bed. Shuri and Mali shared a bedroom.

Shuri is doing her facial night routine in their bathroom while Mali is lying on her bed she's listening to her. "I was madly flirting with her, damn." Shuri laughs it off. Mali laughed. "I was curious how Dahlia would react to it if I did her like that."

"And?" Mali asks curiously.

Shuri chuckled. "She appreciates it." She washed the scrub off of her face and dried her face with a towel before she applied night cream. "She's sweet, thinking of Lana. But she also needs to think of herself you know. She's here for her own experience, that's what I think. But I love the way that Dahlia thinks of others. That's the kind of girl I would date." Shuri explains, Mali hums. "Dahlia knows that I'm telling the truth of me wanting her, but she sees how playful I am. I love that. I can have a great time with her if she let me." Shuri turned off the lights and lay on her single bed. "I just hope she's giving me a chance."

"Don't worry, you will get your chance. For sure!" Mali assured. They did a high-five and laughed.

Amara walked inside of Dahlia's room. "You have called me boo?" Amara says and looks around. Dahlia is standing at the bathroom door opening. Giving her a sign that she needs to come to the bathroom, so they won't get filmed. Amara walked in and shoved the bathroom door closed behind her. They aren't on camera but there will be a sound fragment of their conversation.

Dahlia: "I think that I'm going to have a hard time here." Dahlia whispered and and laughs a little.

Amara: "Why what happened?"

Dahlia: "Well, Shuri came up to me and was like—. Yeah, I was kinda hoping that you would pick me and such things."

Amara: "Oh my God, girl!" She gasped and laughed.

Dahlia: "Yes! In that moment I really felt this excitement, just the way she talked like that. She wasn't pushy but she just told me what she wanted and that's what I love about a woman. She's so direct and that kinda turns me on." Dahlia and Amara giggled.

𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Oh, this is going to get juicy 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 705 12
Different types of Oneshots โ†“ [smut/fluff/angst] katexyelena & katexfemalereader yelenaxfemalereader haileexfemalereader florencexfemalereader hail...
5.3K 78 11
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง, ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ซ แตƒโฟแตˆ แต’แถœแถœแตƒหขโฑแต’โฟแตƒหก แตˆสณแตƒแตแตƒ!! แฐ”แฐ”แฐ”แฐ” sสœแดส€แด› sแด›แดส€ษชแด‡s sแด›แด€ส€ส€ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด...
11.4K 423 51
Shuri moves to Infinity Willow Grove so she can experience an American college experience before taking her Panther duties seriously. No one knows wh...