Something Immortal

By acidheart999

Emily Salvatore was the youngest of her siblings, yet the first vampire of her family. She used to lead a hap... More

§ act one §
Epilogue
1 § the original
2 § something only we know
3 § compulsion
4 § a walk around history
5 § dinner party
6 § the welcome wagon
7 § I'm back
8 § suspicion is the greatest weapon
9 § lay back
10 § a promise broken
11 § Emily's letter §
§ act two §
12 § out of the family drama
13 § bad habits
14 § the day we met again
15 § I lost everything
16 § trust and other issues
17 § eternal love
18 § no goodbyes
§ act three §
19 § lucien
21 § everything
22 § boyfriend is an insult
23 § stupid things
24 § siblings
25 § christmas
26 § bloody roses
27 § you and i
28 § grand poobah
29 § the older brother
30 § family, friend, foe
31 § true nature
32 § the guilt in you

20 § the strix

73 1 0
By acidheart999

I hadn't even changed from my dress as I flipped through another page reading, something about what I'd seen in Lucien's penthouse had left a mark in my head. A knock on the door made my head jump. "Hi." Elijah entered slowly, it was his office I was currently cramping anyway. "Freya said she caught you up."

"Hmm, yeah, I like her. Hayley and Jackson are living across the street, the prophecy is real, and I'm going to die." Freya had done a reading on what Klaus saw, among other things my name was mentioned, regarding my fall. Along with everyone else.

"No such thing will happen." I smiled at Elijah. "We wont let it happen." I stood up resting my chin in his chest to look up at him. "How do you know Lucian Castle?" I raised my eyebrows pulling away. 

"So we're going straight there." I said closing the books I was researching. 

"I think friend, was quite a, specific word used for a man so..." I looked at him in question "taken by you." I scoffed. 

"Lucien is not taken by me." 

"You're avoiding the answer." I leaned against the wall crossing my arms to look at him. 

"Fine. I met Lucien a few years after I turned, in New York, he helped me on some supernatural research I was doing at the time when women weren't allowed to even think, so I call him a friend, and we might've courted, let's just say." Elijah looked away. "But that's all he is, a friend." Elijah nodded clenching his jaw. "That was almost two hundred years ago Elijah, before I came to New Orleans, before I met you." 

"I understand." He said looking at the book titles in distraction. 

"You don't have to compete for my attention Elijah." He raised his eyes to look at me. "You never lost it." Suddenly the air shifted, it turned hotter. 

He walked slowly to me his head tilted, he placed both of his arms against the wall caging me in. "Never?" I shook my head, my breath lost, I could feel myself pulsing in need, I needed him, like I needed air. 

"Elijah--" he didn't let me finish kissing me feverishly, his hand grabbed my hair tilting my head to meet him closer, I groaned as he pinned me with his hips against the wall, and suddenly I couldn't get enough, nothing was enough. 

I pulled at his tie removing it quickly as he lowered my dress straps kissing my neck and shoulders, leaning down he picked me up to wrap my legs around him, I felt my back hit a bookshelf, I moaned as he pulled a cup of the dress down wrapping his lips around my nipple to suck hard. 

The scene was absurd, him in all his suit grinding hard against my almost ripped black dress. Suddenly we were leaving the office and he threw me in his bed, I could feel myself grow wet as he looked down on me removing his jacket and belt. 

I turned around sitting up on the bed, looking him in the eyes as I unzipped my dress slowly letting it fall down, I was only wearing a pair of black lace underwear. He looked up from the dress to my eyes as he removed his shirt exposing his hard chest. Pushing me back on the bed he hovered over me, lips parted as he looked from my eyes down my body. 

I was growing more frustrated by the moment while he pecked all over my chest grabbing my thighs he lifted them up squeezing them, I bucked my hips needing any type of friction. "Elijah." 

"Patience." He whispered lowering himself down, I groaned as he kissed the junction of my thighs lightly sending goosebumps all over my skin. 

"Patience is overrated--" I gasped as he sucked my clit over my underwear, I buried my nails in his scalp, he raised his head grabbing hold of the underwear and ripping them off before burying his face between my thighs again. 

"So wet." He smirked but all I could do was moan loudly as he just held my legs further apart using his thumbs to spread my lips further apart. Any longer and I would come all over him, my legs twitched and he raised his head stopping, I knew what was coming the moment he unbuttoned his pants. 

He pulled himself out, his length hard and already dripping. I reached out grabbing him, he grunted lifting himself over to kiss me, I ran my nails through his skin, feeling his breaths grow shallow. "You want this?" He whispers. The question caught me so off guard I had half the mind to tell him 'no' just to spite him. 

"Elijah, if you don't fuck me right now, I'm doing it." He grinned, pushing forwards so his tip met my clit, I whimpered.

 "I kind of want to see that happen, but for now," he pushed forward, sinking slowly but even an inch is enough to make me stretch. I whimpered as he kissed my parted lips softly. "That's it." I moaned his name, needing him to move quickly.

I squeezed around him and he gripped my jaw, circling his hips. "You feel so-- perfect." He grunted, pulling out and pushing in harder this time. 

"Faster." I whisper against his lips needing him to quench that need inside me and with a smirk, his next thrust slammed into me, I could barely think as his rhythm intensifies. "Elijah." His lips suck into my breasts and soon I'm following my orgasm. 

He doesn't stop until my body gives out melting into him. My legs shake as I come undone too much to take anymore. But that doesn't stop him as he pulls out making me whimper, only to flip me around holding my hips, I lean forward burying my face in the pillow as he picks my hips up entering into me again.

I hear him grunt as he picks up his pace, I can feel the imprint of his ring as he drives into me harder and faster, I managed to turn my head around watching him, he slaps my ass hard only pushing me further to the edge. 

The bed creaked underneath us, he leaned forward and suddenly I feel his teeth sink into my skin just under my ribcage. I groan loudly thinking it was impossible to be more stimulated then this. His hand comes forward pinching my clit and my legs shake again as I come undone for the second time using the pillow to hide my screams. 

His thrust start faltering and he picks my body up holding me against him, "Emilia." I dig my nails in his hands, the overstimulation too strong as he finally comes inside me grunting and panting. 

A heavy silence fell between us, filled with only our heavy breaths and the exhaustion. Elijah kissed my neck pushing my hair to the side, still inside me. I don't think he had the mind to leave. 

It was me who made the move to pull apart laying back on the messy bed, he followed on top of me holding himself up. "Emilia." Just the sound of my name in his lips was enough of a sedative. I hummed linking my fingers behind his neck, he traced the lines of my face with his fingers, "I love you." 

I smiled, "I love you." He leaned down kissing me so softly, enough for me to want more. 

§§§

I poured myself a glass of bourbon. Marcel had called for all the vampires, me included for some reason, to talk to us. And so far I was bored of my mind. 

"As long as this serial killer is on the lose, cops are going to be all over this city like a rash, so for now, no feeding on the tourists, and don't even think about going near the locals." I sighted.

"So what, then, puppies and bunnies?" An unimpressed Josh asked. 

"You know I tried that once, deers, that's the one you want. More blood in them." I said remembering Stephan's challenge. I hadn't lasted the week. 

"Josh, you can talk to our contacts at the blood banks and hospitals. Let them know you'll be coming by. For the rest of you keep everyone else in line." He looked at me pointedly. "No killing anyone." The hell was I supposed to do? 

"This is why you woke me up?" I ask glaring at him. 

"All we got to do is ride it out. Klaus and Elijah will sort it out, and we'll be back to business in no time." 

"Somehow I doubt that." I turned around watching a strange woman walk in. I took a deep breath looking at her up and down, she was... hot?  "Your current dilemma will get worse before it gets better." The british accent made me blink twice correcting myself before I started drooling after her. "The good news is, I can help." 

Marcel looked at me in question but I was to busy staring at her. "Don't know who you are, but you definitely walked in the wrong place." 

"I'm Aya. Nice to meet you Marcel Gerard." Aya. The name was also hot. And familiar. "Emily Salvatore." I smiled at the mention of my name from her lips. "Now are you going to be rude, or are you going to offer me a drink." 

"A drink." I said quickly starting to pour her one. 

"I don't have time for this. Get her out of here." My attention, from checking her out, was lost when one of Marcel's men jumped at her, she broke his neck in split second. Another one of the goons took a swing ending up with her breaking his neck this time with her thighs. Her thighs. 

And here I thought she couldn't get hotter. I watched as one by one she killed the lot of them. While I stood there watching all of them with a curious look, her technique was certainly familiar, making me grin internally. Now I knew where she was from. 

The Strix was here. 

"I have to say I'm impressed." She said at the last man standing, that being Marcel. "Given that I'm three times your age, you held your own quite good." She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. 

"Oh, don't mind me, I have a policy not to beat those I'm attracted to." Aya smiled slightly before grabbing a trying and beaten Marcel by the throat. 

"I suspect we could be going at this for quite some time. But as I said, I've been instructed to make the two of you an offer, and since you seem so intent on defending your humble abode, and maintaining your reputation in front of this motley retinue, we'll adjourn to somewhere more appropriate." I raised my eyebrows concerned when she sliced his face with her ring making him lose consciousness. 

"I stand by what I said, but if I learn you've permanently harmed him in any way, you'll fight me this time. And trust me, however much older you are, I'm better." I said, my face turning serious for the first time. 

"I'm surprised it took this long for the famous Salvatore to show her true colours." Aya spoke taking out a black piece of card. "I was wondering when you'd stop the friendly charade." 

"I've been instructed to keep from killing. Boss's order" I said looking from Marcel to her. She handed me the piece of paper. I frowned staring at the owl. "Modern Strix, my pleasure. Didn't I tell you 'no' the first time?" She smirked. Elijah had told me all about them long ago. I had many contacts within the community. 

"You did. Here's to hoping you've changed your mind." She grabbed Marcel's leg dragging him out like he was a piece of meat. 

I sighted looking around at all the ridiculous baby vampire's. Marcel had pointedly told me I was second in charge, much to my unappreciation. 

I walked to a dead Josh looking down to him pushing his face with the tip of my heel hoping he'd wake up faster. Elijah walked in looking at the sight before meeting my eyes. "As much as I'd like to take credit, it wasn't me." I said with a smile, he raised his eyebrows playfully like he wasn't believing me. 

Josh groaned sitting up. "Joshua," Elijah took his handkerchief dropping it in his lap. "Would you kindly enlighten me as to what happened here?" He asked, looking at me with a smile. 

"Ohh.. God, this woman." I pursed my lips in a peck handing him the card. "She walked in like she owned the place. She said she had to talk to Marcel and... you, in private." He said looking at me. I shrugged. "We tried to get rid of her and, boom, except Emily, she just watched." I smirked at the two of them. 

"Marcel told me not to kill anyone. As second in charge to this sorry lot, I find a little exercise in being butchered by superiors to be.. essential." Elijah sighted at me. "What was her name again? Anna, Alia... I'm terrible with names." 

"Aya." Elijah scoffed. 

"Right, Aya. Five foot seven, build like a godess, vicious like a viper." I licked my lips as Elijah narrowed his eyes with the hint of a smile. He kneeled down grabbing the card and dipping into a pool of blood. 

I frowned as he handed it to me, an address engraved on it. "Road trip?" I asked running my hands along his chest. 

"The Strix are dangerous homicidal maniacs." I rolled my eyes. "You shouldn't indulge them." I grabbed the edges of his suit.

"You know I love it when you tell me what to do, only not in this scenario." I spoke sarcastically, pecking his jaw before walking away. Josh cleared his throat. 

"Right. I'll just-- clean here then." 

§§§

"They want you." Elijah said pulling up at the building. 

"They're certainly persistent." I answered. "I'm everwanted, everlasting. I'm the bloody moonstone." Elijah turned to look at me with a grin. I rolled my eyes getting out. "She said they hoped I changed my mind." 

"Changed your mind?" He asked. 

"They came to me before. When I was with Lucien, in New York. They wanted my work. Of course as you know I don't follow rules, or people for that matter." 

"With Lucien." He repeated, glaring at the road. That's the only sentence he picked up?

"You know what I mean. I like you jealous. Maybe I should do it more often." He turned around to look at me with raised eyebrows. I laughed resting my head in his shoulder as we walked to the address. 

"You never mentioned it when I told you about them. You said you refused?" 

"Nothing particular to mention, and I did, only now they're not only after my brain, but my power. At least that's what I'm guessing." 

The building was a museum, placed inside a house. Elijah seemed to know exactly what he was doing as he walked around like he owned the place. Maybe he did. He turned around, pressing a finger to my lips in silence, I opened my ears to the room. 

"The oldest society of vampire's the world has ever known. We're called The Strix." I raised my eyebrows at Elijah unimpressed. He smirked. 

"Quite the prestigious organisation." Elijah walked in on them. "Responsible for countless wars, numerous plagues, assassinations." I walked in behind him smirking at Aya. She really was gorgeous. 

"You have to break rules if you want to build a new world." I mentioned at Marcel to come stand beside me as these two had at each other. "Hello Elijah, it's been a while." 

"You two know each other." Marcel concluded. Elijah hummed running to grab Aya by the neck and shoving his hand on her chest. My mouth gaped. 

"Whatever you are doing here, I know you're not alone." He whispered at her. I felt a hand grip my throat strongly. 

"Let her go Elijah." The man behind me spoke, I tilted my head with a grin. Did he think he could kill me? "No need for this to become vulgar." I scoffed. 

"While you're at it Elijah, rip her heart out." I said with a roll of my eyes. Elijah smiled, as the room filled with other vampires in suits. I was beginning to see a pattern. Suits, pins, slicked back hair.  

"There he is. Tristan." Tristan let go of me pathetically, he wasn't even making a threat. 

"You go left, I go right?" Marcel asked. I walked to the two of them slowly eyeing all the people on the room, an even twelve scattered everywhere. 

"Why don't you stay where I can see you." Elijah grunted removing his hand from Aya's heart. 

"It's been ages since I've enjoyed a good scrap, but, uh, it's not why I'm here." Tristan walked to Elijah taking out a handkerchief and handing it to him. I couldn't help the laugh coming over me. I chuckled, unable to stop. 

"Wow." I said pointing from Tristan to Elijah. "I see it now, I really do." I looked at Marcel in question. "Lucien, Nik. You, Elijah. Where is Rebekah's one?" Elijah narrowed his eyes at me carefully. "I'm sorry, but this is just, wow. Fascinating." 

"Mr. Mikaelson and I require the room. Please, leave us." Tristan spoke and I bit my lip trying to contain the next laugh. It was like a cheap knock off you bought online at AliBaba. 

The room emptied and the only people left were us, Aya and Tristan. "I've heard so much about you, the genius vampire, combining science and magic at every turn." I raised an eyebrow at him, "the rumours of your beauty don't do justice." He took my hand kneeling to kiss my knuckles. 

"Don't touch her." The evident threat was obvious in Elijah's tone making Tristan stopped in his place. 

"Elijah, your sire line, your life, is in danger. Do you want to hear what I have to say?" Elijah pursed his lips looking at me as a sign to leave. I frowned. He want me there. 

With a small head shake I looked to Marcel before leaving the room slowly. 

"What was that?" Marcel asked the moment we left. 

"What was what?" I asked moving past Elijah's car, he'd expect me to wait there, but screw that. 

"I understand him asking me to leave, but you?" I scoffed. 

"It's the damn fucking prophecy." He looked at me confused. "Apparently an evil threat is surrounding the Mikaelson's and I'm in the middle of it. He thinks by leaving me out of it, he's protecting me." 

"And you're okay with that?" I stopped turning to look at him. 

"No Marcel, I am not okay with that! As a matter of fact I am done taking orders. First of all, from you, what makes you think I care about a bunch of back alley vampires - no offense" I stated quickly before he retaliated. "I am okay helping you, finding a way to make daylight rings, buying the gym, but I am not a caretaker." He pursed his lips. 

"I'm sorry. You're the oldest vampire in this city after me, I just thought you might like some responsibility, something to do." I widened my eyes. 

"Since when was I responsible? I might know when to keep quiet, but the last thing I know is how to be responsible. I can't take care of some flowers, let alone baby vampires." We stood in silence before I broke it with a chuckle. "Please tell me you saw that cheap copy of Elijah in there too. I can't be the only one." Marcel smiled shaking his head. 

"Yeah, I saw it too." 

We walked talking vampire business until we arrived at his place, Josh was scrubbing the floor of blood. "You two okay?" He asked. Marcel poured a drink looking at the Strix card. 

"I'm not sure what's more annoying, The Strix coming into my home, or Elijah dismissing me like some kid." I stood at the window looking out into the city. 

"I guess we are to him." Josh spoke scoffing. "You know Davina told me she was more scared of him coming after her when she took Hayley, rather then the whole wolf pack itself." I frowned turning to look at him. "What? Everybody knows that he was in love with her from the beginning." 

"What?" I asked, my face faltering. Marcel turned around, looking at Josh like he just spilled a dirty little secret. "What did you just say?" Josh gulped, I took a step towards him, sure that my ears had deceived me. 

Right?

"That uhmm--" Josh looked at Marcel carefully. I glared at him. He was more scared of me. "Elijah is in love with Hayley." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764 2 11
Allison Salvatore, the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She was only 16 when she died, unlike her brothers she chose this life the second she foun...
1.7K 69 17
Lilliana Moore's life has changed, and in most ways, not entirely for the better. Just when she thought she had Elijah back for good, his nefarious...
214K 4.2K 20
Kalus is many things in many people's eyes, cruel, twisted, powerful, ruthless or even down right evil. However what shows on the outside isn't alway...
332K 7.2K 35
Edward left Bella and she was heart broken she moved to mystic falls to be with her cousins and friends and they helped her back to be the girl she...