FOUND YOU | SVT | Jeongcheol...

By Jeonghanneyonghaseyo

Seungcheol cherishes every moment of them being together while Jeonghan isn't even aware of his first love's... More

PROLOGUE AND CHARACTERS
1 - Tattoo
2 - Infinity
3 - Love Is Gone
4 - Drift Away
5 - Yawn
6 - Those Eyes
7 - Love Wins All
8 - In The Stars
9 - Smile Flower
10 - Talking To The Moon
11 - Mockingbird
13 - To You
14 - Ash
15 - Same Dream Same Mind Same Night
16 - Say Yes To Heaven
17 - Hometown Smile
18 - All My Love
19 - Bad Habits
20 - Dandelions
21 - Perfect
22 - Ready To Love
23 - I Don't Understand But I Love You
24 - Stereo Hearts
25 - Don't Wanna Cry
26 - If You Leave Me
27 - Liar
28 - Blind
29 - Falling For U
30 - Slow Dance
31 - Until I Found You
32 - Spell
33 - Eyes Off You
34 - Let Me In
35 - Ah! Love
36 - Shadow
A/n
37 - Bittersweet
38 - Light A Flame - [M]
39 - I Wish
40 - Love Me Like You Do
41 - Arcade
42 - What Kind Of Future
43 - Tell Me That You Love Me
44 - Run To You
45 - Under The Influence [M]
46 - Last Night
Epilogue - Rock With You
Bonus

12 - Once Again

2.1K 134 298
By Jeonghanneyonghaseyo

Jeonghan loved to wander, all by himself, around the bustling streets of the beautiful city. So, as usual, before going to work, he was roaming along the pathway accompanied by some soft music.

The place where he was walking right now was near the hotel where Rose Quartz was staying. He once considered the idea to visit them but then thought that it wasn't a good idea to disturb them in the morning.

They had returned from Iksan last evening. Joshua and Mingyu had met Jeonghan and they told him briefly about the trip.

But one thing which he found wierd was people's eyes over him. He couldn't understand why people were looking at him and then talking among themselves.

It was when a man stopped by him, "Excuse me sir, are you Yoon Jeonghan?"

"Yes." Jeonghan nodded hesitantly.

"CEO of the infamous Serenity Hyperbotics right?!" The man got excited.

Jeonghan's eyes widened in shock, "How do-"

But before he could complete, more people began to approach him with the questions he never wanted to answer.

In no time, the reporters and media was also surrounding him. Suddenly? How? Why?

They had a lot of questions about him and he couldn't understand why people were so interested in him just because he was a CEO of a company. Why did they care? Moreover why were they suffocating him?

They were asking all types of questions to him. The questions whose answer was unknown to him as well, how was he supposed to reply?

And it was when he began to black out. The noise around him was overwhelming. He shut his eyes and covered his ears with his hands as his anxiety level began to rise exponentially.

But no one seemed to care. They just wanted to click his pictures, ask questions and increase their business by serving one of the hottest news.

"S-stop-" Jeonghan mumbled amidst his heavy breaths, "Please- leave me alone. I- uh- please just go!!"

"What about your family Mr. Yoon?"

"Which university did you attend?"

"I don't know." Jeonghan muttered as his legs began to give up, "Please go, please!!" But unfortunately, his frail voice was getting supressed by the ruckus around him.

He clutched his chest tightly to control the overwhelming feeling but nothing worked at that moment.

"SIDE! DON'T CROWD HIM!!" A voice was heard after which Jeonghan felt a coat covering him and a pair of arms wrapping around him.

He somehow opened his eyes to look at the person protecting him from the mob and he was none other than Choi Seungcheol.

You come to me like a dream
That disappears if I touch
Like snow that melts
When I miss you
I see myself becoming you

The other members of Rose Quartz surrounded him to keep away the crowd while the guards brought by them helped as well.

Seungcheol held Jeonghan close to himself as he hid his face against his chest, "Don't worry, we're here."

"MOVE!! Can't you all respect someone's privacy?!! That's basic etiquette!" The members and guards managed to isolate Jeonghan from the mob.

"Mr. Choi- uh- Seungcheol!" Jeonghan's lips quivered, "I-"

"It's okay Jeonghan, you don't need to say anything." Seungcheol assured while keeping him secure amidst his embrace.

They quickly got into the car as Seungcheol kept Jeonghan close to himself. Both of them sat on the backside and Jun grabbed the passenger seat. The rest of the members got into the other two cars as all the vehicles remained at rest, waiting for Seungcheol's order.

Jeonghan clutched the older's shirt tightly and he was sweating heavily. His lips were quivering and body was trembling as he shut his eyes to forget how the crowd had jumped over him with the questions he could never answer.

Seungcheol could swear on his life that he had never seen Jeonghan being this vulnerable. It was this moment when he realised how bad Jeonghan's condition was.

"Do you know where they live?" Seungcheol asked.

"No." Jun replied, "And taking him to the office is not a good idea, I guess."

Seungcheol shifted a bit to look at the scenario outside the window but Jeonghan tightened his grip, "Please don't- Don't leave me, please, I- I beg you." His words were uneven and barely audible, "I can't- keep them away from me. Please don't go anywhere, please!!"

"Calm down Jeonghan." Seungcheol embraced the younger as he gently caressed his back, "I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay by your side, forever."

The only light in the dark
Just for me, it's you
No matter how much I ask
I know for sure it's you

I don't wanna lose you
Be without you, anymore

"Jun, let's go to the hotel." Seungcheol suggested, "Transfer this plan to the other cars too that we won't go to the Serenity HQ and inform someone from the Serenity team about the same."

Jun asked the driver to do as asked. They weren't far away from the hotel as they were going to the Serenity HQ but thankfully came across the horrible incident happening with Jeonghan and safeguarded him.

The other cars followed while Jun called Joshua to let him know about the situation.

When they reached the hotel, the members and the guards made sure that not a single noise would bother Jeonghan. Seungcheol's coat was still over him while he made sure to wrap his arms around Jeonghan to keep him safe.

They reached their floor and Seungcheol took Jeonghan to his own room while everybody else followed. Jeonghan was shivering and he couldn't bring himself to open his eyes.

Seungcheol laid him on the bed but before he could proceed with his act of service, Jeonghan held his hand tightly, "Where are you going? Don't go!"

Let me know if we will ever meet again?
Now I'm standing here alone
And our destiny has passed by me

"Nowhere." Seungcheol assured, "I'm just removing your shoes and getting a blanket for you."

"No don't, I don't need anything except for you." Jeonghan muttered unevenly, "They will hurt me. Please don't go."

Seungcheol knew that Jeonghan was blabbering everything because he was totally shook by the situation. He was suffering mentally and hence he didn't want to lose the only source of comfort he had.

But he still felt happy. At least he could provide warmth to his love even though the younger was clueless about their past.

"It's okay hyung, we'll help. You should stay by him." Woozi assured as the rest of the members got into action.

Wonwoo brought water for them. Seokmin removed Jeonghan's shoes while Vernon brought blankets for him. Jun adjusted the temperature and lights of the room while Minghao brought a towel to wipe Jeonghan's sweaty face.

Seungcheol settled himself on the bed and kept a cushion on his lap after which he shifted Jeonghan's head on it. The younger kept holding his hand while he caressed his hair gently to put him to sleep.

"Don't- don't go." Jeonghan once again whispered lowly.

"Yes I won't, just sleep Jeonghan."

"No, you'll leave when I'll sleep."

"I promise, I won't." Seungcheol reassured, "Whenever you wake up, you'll find me here no matter what."

"I think we should go out and let him sleep." Wonwoo suggested.

"You're right hyung." Vernon nodded.

"Take care hyung!" Jun looked at Seungcheol, "We're in the next room, if you need anything just make a quick call. We'll make sure that no one disturbs you."

"Sure." Seungcheol chuckled.

"You're here right?" Jeonghan muttered while holding Seungcheol's hand for his dear life.

"Yes, I am. Don't worry, just sleep peacefully."

"But they will hurt me."

"Never on my watch." Seungcheol caressed his hair, "No one will dare to hurt you. Trust me, okay?"

And all this time, I'm still crying
Right here for you, I'm still waiting
Till my heart can take no more

Don't say goodbye
Please come back to me
We'll be together, once again...

• Serenity Hotel •

"Jeonghan hyung! HYUNG!" Seungkwan rushed through the hallway along with the other Serenity members.

The Rose Quartz members ran behind them to stop them as Jeonghan was sleeping and shouldn't be woken up.

Before Seungkwan could barge into the room, Vernon clasped his mouth with his palm and pulled him back. Wonwoo and Jun stood against the door, restraining them from creating any chaos.

"What are you doing?" Seungkwan yanked Vernon away.

"What are YOU doing?" Vernon retorted, "Jeonghan hyung is sleeping, let him rest. Why the fuck are you yelling in the hallways? Do you want to wake him up?"

"Calm down Vernon, it's too much." Minghao mumbled while patting his arm.

"He's sleeping?" Seungkwan stammered, "How?"

"Is that a question you legit want me to answer?" Vernon raised a brow.

"First of all, I don't want to talk to you. You almost made me fall on the ground. Go learn some ethics-" Seungkwan scrunched his brows.

"It's fine Seungkwan, let me talk." Joshua intervened as he eyed Vernon to let it pass, "How's he asleep? I mean after everything that happened, don't get me wrong but is he actually fine?"

"He is." Woozi nodded, "Let's go to the next room, let's not disturb them."

"Them?" Hoshi asked.

"Yeah, Seungcheol hyung is with him." Seokmin explained, "Can you call hyung's doctors too? We can talk to them as well."

"Yeah sure." Mingyu stated, "I'll call Jihyo and Dr. Min."

After a while, Jihyo, Yoongi and all the members except for Seungcheol and Jeonghan gathered in the room. The Serenity members thoroughly explained what had happened.

"In conclusion, Jeonghan hyung's condition was really alarming at that moment." Woozi explained, "But when we secluded him from everyone, he was kinda alright. Seungcheol hyung was with him constantly, he still his."

"Yeah, Jeonghan hyung kept mumbling a few things but nothing severe happened." Wonwoo added, "When we brought him here, he just didn't let Seungcheol hyung leave him that's why he's still there. We're sorry if it's not fine but we didn't have any option."

"There's nothing to be sorry hyung." Mingyu assured.

The Serenity members couldn't understand why the Rose Quartz members and the doctors were so stunned to hear everything.

"What happened guys, is there something wrong?" Jun hesitantly asked.

"No." Hoshi nodded, "It's like a miracle. We really didn't expect that hyung would be fine and sleeping after everything that happened, that too without any medication."

"Exactly." Jihyo stated, "Even I can't understand this. I was really worried after they told me how those people jumped over him and crowded him. I thought he would suffer another panic attack."

"I really have no words here." Yoongi mumbled, "I'm a doctor but still I'll agree with Mr. Kwon, this is almost a miracle. This is the first time when he took the situation without his anxiety unconsciously taking over him."

"And this is the first time when his past fellows were with him." Jihyo pointed out, "This is not at all a coincidence."

"Exactly." Joshua agreed, "Jeonghan never lets his guards down in any condition with anyone because he's always insecure about his amnesia. And with any condition, I mean ANY condition, no matter how much he's suffering."

"He doesn't like if someone except for us sees his vulnerable side." Seungkwan added.

"Yeah, he'll prefer to run away instead of asking someone for help." Dino muttered.

"And you're telling me that he accepted your help and even asked Seungcheol hyung to stay beside him?" Mingyu raised a brow, "This is totally opposite of his general reaction."

"We're not lying." Vernon hesitantly stated.

"No no, we aren't saying that you're lying." Yoongi reassured, "We're just- a bit taken aback."

"Nevermind, it's a good thing after all." Jihyo stood up, "You should rather focus on how this happened. How did the information leak in the media? Worry about that first."

"You're right Jihyo, we need to clean this mess as soon as possible." Joshua nodded, "Thank you Dr. Min for sparing your time for us."

"It's alright." Yoongi chuckled after which he and Jihyo left.

"Hoshi, Seungkwan, find out who did this." Joshua ordered, "Find that bastard, we won't spare that person. And Mingyu, release a strict statement in the media, if anything like this happens again, law suits will be filed from our side. Also, arrange for tight security around Jeonghan."

"Exactly." Woozi intervened, "No one can dare to lay a single hand over our family."

"And what are we going to do with Jihye and Aunt Moon?" Mingyu stood up.

"Aunt Moon? What about her?" Dino asked after which Joshua explained everything to them.

"What the fuck?! Aunt Moon is also involved in all this?" Hoshi was bewildered.

"We don't know yet but it's pretty obvious that she's indeed involved." Mingyu stated, "Or else why didn't she tell us about Jeonghan hyung when we were searching for his family?"

"Jihye will be released tomorrow. He has been proved mentally ill." Seungkwan stated, "He might be happy but he doesn't know that an even worse situation is waiting for him."

"Seungcheol hyung was very angry." Wonwoo mumbled, "He'll not let this slide."

"No one among us would let this slide." Jun added.

"And it's high time to let Jeonghan hyung know about that fucker. We won't tell him about his family relations but we will definitely reveal his deeds to him." Dino stated.

"You're right, Jeonghan needs to know what his beloved was doing to him." Joshua scoffed.

It was when Seungcheol quietly stepped in and everyone jumped over him to ask about Jeonghan's condition.

"Guys calm down!" Seungcheol sushed them, "He's fine. I'll let you all meet him after he eats something okay? Don't worry much. And Joshua, go stay with him for a while, I'll bring some food for him."

"And what about you hyung?" Mingyu asked, "Take food for both of you. I'll arrange it for rest of us."

Seungcheol smiled as he left.

"Wonwoo hyung, you can go and help Mingyu." Minghao stated with a subtle chuckle. Yeah, Wonwoo's friends were still stuck within that one moment when Mingyu had caught Wonwoo from stumbling and falling.

"It's fine, don't bother." Mingyu politely stated.

"Wow, no manners." Vernon nudged Wonwoo earning a slap on his arm from the older.

"It's okay Mingyu, I'll help you." Wonwoo stood up, "Let's go."

"I'm going to see Jeonghan." Joshua left as well.

"Seungcheol hyung's love is so beautiful." Seungkwan smiled, "I want to cry. I'm so glad that you all found out about all this."

"I just hope everything gets better soon." Hoshi stated.

"It's fine, we've braced ourselves. No matter how much time it takes, we're ready to do anything and everything." Woozi declared.

After a while, everyone got indulged here and there. Some moved out of the room, some walked out into the balcony and some simply passed out on the couch, sofa or bed.

Vernon noticed Seungkwan massaging his cheeks, "Wow do they hurt so much? Want me to call a doctor?"

"You could have just said sorry instead of these long sarcastic sentences." Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

"Stop overreacting, please. I'm not apologising, you were screaming through the hallways, that's straight up being mannerless." Vernon scoffed.

"You better not teach me manners when you literally tackled me and I almost fell." Seungkwan hissed, "You're getting on my nerves-" He started to cough suddenly.

Vernon looked at him for a moment after which he offered him a glass of water and patted his back, "Are you- okay?"

Seungkwan gulped down the glass of water as he nodded, "Thank- huh anyways stop showing your fake concern, will you?"

"You can't be helped." Vernon muttered as he stomped out of the room.

A/n : I've different tropes for different ships. Some gonna get on each other's nerves and some gonna admire each other secretly. But in this book, I want no misunderstandings, no rivalry, nothing. It would just be these people defining their own kind of love and becoming each other's comfort place.

Found You is all about the beauty of determination and dedication towards your loved ones. Ofc it would include the hardships too but those are a part of that glory too, right?

Take care everyone!
-Jeonghanneyonghaseyo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 3K 50
"Oh my gosh!" Jeonghan shouted. He stood there, still in shock of what he saw. "How did this happen?" He asked himself again. ~ Now A Girl || Sevent...
12.1K 395 17
Svt random chatroom. A worth wholesome, funny and cute read. It's a BxB Jeongcheol (S.coups x Jeonghan) Seoksoo (Joshua x DK) Soonhoon ( Hoshi x Wooz...
13.6K 455 17
This story is about seoksoo but actully it's Sooseok, some other idols will also come but main focus on seoksoo . It's all starts from Joshua having...
637K 14.2K 187
"loving him, giving him my all.... was my first mistake."