๐›โ˜…๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ | ๐˜ต. ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...

By gojogasm

ใ€Œ"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ'๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ" "๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ•ท ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ *เณƒเผ„
๐Ÿ•ท ๐จ๐ง๐ž *เณƒเผ„
๐Ÿ•ท ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ *เณƒเผ„

๐Ÿ•ท ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž *เณƒเผ„

1.2K 55 66
By gojogasm

A GOJOGASM PRODUCTION
ⵌ💋 money can't even buy you happiness

୧ ‧₊˚ 🕷️ ⋅ ☆ 𓈀 toji fushiguro && fem! y/n
l/n

a touch from me can make you tainted ☆  

< 𝘢/𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 >

「 𝘤𝘸: 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨), 𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 "𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴", "𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭", 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘹, 𝘷𝘶𝘭𝘨𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦 」

「 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯」

➺ 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.                                         toji slowly walks up the stairs and the rhythmic sound of his footsteps echoes, each step drawing him closer.

in a moment of panic you leap from his arms and dart into the room ahead, shutting the door behind you.

the soft click of the door closing magnifies the silence and anticipation in the room.

toji's voice, a husky whisper, reaches through the door, "open the door, doll."

his words hang in the air, despite the temptation to keep teasing him and deprive him of the satisfaction of your obedience, you find yourself obeying his command, slowly opening the door to reveal the man on the other side.

as the door creaks open, toji stands there, his shirt unbuttoned, revealing a chiselled chest and the defined contours of his physique.

you remove your blouse and skirt and he watches as you pull down your tights, leaving you in nothing but a matching set.

his eager eyes scan your body, taking it in and a low gasp escapes his lips.

your eyes involuntarily trace the lines of his body and you take a sharp breath.

you hope he didn't notice your reaction, but the smirk playing on his lips suggests otherwise.

"shame," he remarks, "i was planning on punishing you if i had to ask a second time."

the threat in his words sends a thrill through you and your mind runs on it's own with that imagery.

toji's movements are deliberate, each step purposeful as he closes the distance between you.

the room seems to shrink with every step he takes, and you instinctively take a step back in response.

his gaze is intense, locking onto yours with a magnetic force that leaves you unable to look away.

you part your lips in response wanting to say something, anything to show you're still in charge here.

still his boss but your body acknowledges the change in the power dynamic you share, your body moves in the way his silence demands and right now it wants you to get on your knees.

you run your hands down his chest as you go down, palming his bulge through his trousers when it's inches away from your face.

he watches you, mouth agape as you undo his belt, the button and unzip.

you look up and give a smile at the impressive sight, feeling the throbbing heat radiating off it.

toji groans as his head goes back slightly, feeling your hand slide along his cock before pulling his boxers off and watching his cock spring up.

god, he's big. thick too with an upward curve. thick messy hairs fairly trimmed at the base with a deep vein on the underside of his dick and many coming down from his defined pelvis.

he grabs his dick and pumps it before tapping it on the side of your face twice, "suck it. hard and sloppy".

his hand moves to caress the other side of your face, "can you do that for me?", he whispers and that filthy glint in his eyes fuels you to wrap your hands around the top, circling your thumb on his tip as the glistening precum pools out.

you kiss the tip before sucking some of the precum out and then spitting it back on him.

now mixed with your saliva, you use that to wet the rest of him, stroking your hand along his cock before sliding your tongue along his head as your mouth takes him in.

"oh, fuck", he hisses.

you move to take him deeper, your hand stroking what your mouth can't fit and he grunts with each suck.

he's vocal, letting you know just how good you're making him feel as you suck hard and deep, encouraged by his low moans.

you find a steady rhythm- spit, tears and cum coating your face as you suck him as sloppily as he ordered.

the messy sight of you turning him on as he looks down at you, mouth dropped open as his moans spew and he finds your eyes already searching for his.

he places both of his hands on the back of your head pushing for your mouth to move faster, to suck him harder. "so good. fuck, you're so good".

he starts thrusting in your mouth, your eyes shut as he fucks the back of your throat and low grunts escapes him when you let out a string of gags.

tears form in your eyes and he watches as they roll down your cheeks.

he grabs a fistful of your hair and tugs on it to pull your head off him, "pretty little thing, look at you mhm", he grabs your chin, "i want to fuck you so rough and so raw in a way that's almost animalistic".

he grabs his dick and taps it on your plump lips, dragging the head up and down. "but you're a princess, a protected rose. a rose i'm supposed to protect but here i am sullying you".

"but you like it, don't you", you try to reply but his fingers move to squeeze the side of your mouth pushing the head of his dick in and you suck your cheeks in.

"here i am parting your sweet lips with a cock that throbs every time you smile", your eyes shut, he pulls himself back out with a pop and with an effortless tug, he pulls you up.

he places a harsh kiss on your lips before attacking your neck, finding a sweet spot and sucking the skin.

your hand move to the back of his head, pushing him deeper and he smiles into your neck.

"you'll be a good girl for me, won't you?".

"yes", you breathe out, giving in to his newfound authority.

"yes?".

"yes, toji", you allow him the satisfaction of hearing his name from your desperate lips as your body begs for more, deeper contact.

he slides his hand down to feel your wet pussy through your panties, stroking from your clothed clit to your opening, "you want my fingers?".

"yes", you pant.

"yes?", he wants to hear you say it, to say his name as you beg him to touch you.

"yes, toji. i need your fingers", you moan, "please".

his fingers pull your panties to the side and he rubs a finger on your opening before sliding it in and you lowly gasp.

your mouth agape as his finger pumps and his lips resume the attack on your neck, sucking bruises into it while his finger curls into your g-spot.

a loud moan leaves you and a grin plays on his lip as your hand finds his wrist, grasping it tightly.

toji chuckles as he slides another finger in, and parts them to stretch you out, "ah- fuck", you moan.

your hand tugs at his wrist with each movement he makes as you pulsate around his fingers, but you want more.

you need more than his fingers.

you need his cock, pummeling your walls as you hold onto him for support.

"come on, sweet girl, beg for me", he whispers in your ear.

his thumb sliding against your clit as he adds another finger in, your eyes open as you try to form cohesive sentences but his skilled finger pumping against your g-spot makes it hard to speak.

the pleasure overthrows your senses as you moan his name, "toji, ah, toji", with little pants in between.

you're driving him crazy, god, he's been imagining this for so long and can't believe he's actually touching you, feeling you, making a mess of you around his fingers.

"toji, i need you", you moan.

"you need me to what?", he grins.

what a fucking tease.

"i need you to fuck me, i need it", you pant as his fingers move faster, eager for your release and just then you're about to cum, he pulls them out.

"no, no. don't stop", you say weakly, watching as he brings his fingers to his mouth and licks you off him.

"sweet, sweet girl", he coos.

fuck, he's so hot.

you don't understand how you've managed to hold yourself back this long.

his lips find yours as his skilled hands unclip your bra and then move to your shoulders to pull the straps down.

he squeezes your exposed tits, "walk over to the mirror", he demands and you comply, walking to the big mirror next to your bed that goes from one side of your wall to the next.

you face him in the reflection, watching as he positions his now naked body behind you.

you feel his hot and throbbing cock on your back and you grind against it, eager for it's heat.

he lowers his head to rest it on your shoulders and places one hand on either side of your waist, he presses you against him, intensifying the friction.

"please", you're a gasping mess.

"please, what?", he urges you on as he bucks his hips, "i'm not doing anything unless you ask me to, sweet girl".

"toji, fuck me. please", your voice is slow and thoughtless as your senses cloud.

he straightens his back fully and now stands tall behind you, "spread your legs a little".

you spread them just wide enough for him to wrap his big hands under your thighs and lift you up, holding you wide open in front of the mirror.

"oh my god", your eyes stay on the clean mirror, watching as his hardened cock is inches from your needy pussy.

your hand moves to grip the head of his dick and stroke it along your folds, hissing at the contact and dropping your head backwards on his big shoulders.

the lewd and wet sound of the friction has you both aching for more and the mirror reflects you slowly burying the thick head of his dick into your pretty pussy.

his view is sinful as holds you in a way he can see everything, watching the sexy way your face contorts as you struggle to make him fit.

he wants to help you, to start thrusting right away but he knows he has to ease his way in.

you manage to get most of him in, panting as he starts to move slowly, "you have no idea how long i've been waiting for this. all the different ways i've imagined this very moment", he grunts, now picking up the pace and finding a rhythm that makes your brows furrow and mouth agape.

his dick engulfed in your creamy wetness as he moves you up and down his cock and your eyes struggle to remain open.

"don't you dare close your eyes. look at me as i fuck you as deep and as hard as i promised", his breath grazes your ear and his deep voice has your pussy clenching around his cock.

you fight to keep your eyes open and on the mirror, watching your arousal pooling from where he's pressed so deeply inside you.

"toji", you whine.

you're becoming undone, losing yourself in your pleasure, "it's so good, fuck, it's so good".

"i know, baby, i know", he whispers, losing himself in your wetness.

"look how perfect you look, hm. look how beautiful you look when you're spreading this pussy just for me".

your body writhes in his grasp as he repeatedly tells you just how well you're taking him.

whimpers and whines dance on your lips and the mirror displays his strong arms spreading your legs wider as you call out his name non-stop.

he lifts you off him completely just to slam back into you, gasping moans falling from your mouth as your hands wrap around his wrists.

pleasure and pain mix in your gut, each thrust stuttering your moans and his rampage on your dripping pussy speeds up.

"toji, right there. you're fucking me so good", tears pool from your eyes as your body jerks with each press of his cock on your g-spot.

"i'll keep you cumming around me, princess, and you'll take it. you'll take it so well", toji looks down to where he feels you taking all of him, watching your pussy suck and drag him back in each time he pulls out.

he loves it, he's drunk on your gaspy moans and the way you whine his name as your stomach tenses up and eyes scrunch up, betraying his command of keeping your eyes on him.

you're close and he can see it in the desperate way your fingers move to rub your clit, he start whispering in your ear and stops to bite and suck a hickey on your neck.

God, it feels so good, the searing pleasure flows through you as toji's thick cock pulsates inside you and his hips lose his rhythm as his orgasm builds up.

he pulls you up to get you off and you grab his wrist, "don't pull it out, i'm on the pill. i want you to come inside me".

"fuck, you're driving me crazy, doll", he watches the spectacular reflection as you unravel, how your mouth hangs open as sounds of pleasure leave your mouth.

the sight has him ready to shatter too as he slams your swollen and hot pussy on his cock.

his thick seed spills deep within your channel walls, already dripping to the floor.

he groans as he lifts you off, your pussy milks him of every last drop of his cum and your arousal joins the mess on the floor.

you're breathless and void of energy as he manages to spin you around and you loosely wrap your limp legs around his torso.

your arms wrap around his neck as his hands massage your ass, walking over to your bed.

he drops you on it gently, spreads your legs and parts your glistening pussy before using two fingers to lap some of your cream.

he brings it to his tongue and moans at the taste, "you taste so good. if we're not careful, i just might get addicted".

you gather up your energy to chuckle and he starts pumping his dick as you lay wide open for him.

he taps it on your swollen pussy twice before stroking it from your clit to your entrance and back up again.

"toji", you rasp.

"the night is still young y/n, i intend to make a mess of you". 

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)
192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.5M 26.8K 58
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...