Mine

Autorstwa Sheabutta_baby

For you I drop the tough guy shit On this bus I sit Thinking 'bout you Thinking 'bout you Thinking 'bout you Więcej

🖤🖤🖤
Prolouge
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.

7.

66 3 0
Autorstwa Sheabutta_baby

Tiana
The next morning

I woke up softly groaning slowly trying to sit up but something was locking me in place.

I felt breathing on my neck making me realize it was Jermaine. He had his face into my neck as loud snores left his mouth with his left arm across my stomach firmly holding me against him.

I smiled remembering how in college he would always come over to my place at night cause he had trouble sleeping without me.

I slowly and carefully tried to remove his arm from around me. After a minute I successfully did it as I quietly got up.

I let out a shriek when I felt my body getting pulled back on the bed I landed on Jermaines chest as he smiled at me.

"Whatchu getting up so early fo mama" he said rubbing up and down my thighs as I straddled him.

"I have a radio interview in 3 hours. Sharon is gonna kill me if I'm late I have to go"

"Just five more minutes please" he said looking in my eyes making me melt.

"Okay only five minutes" I said leaning down to rest my head on his chest. He put his hand under my shirt as he rubbed up and down my back as the only thing was heard was our breathing and the sound of his heartbeat.

I caught myself almost about to fall asleep which made me sit up. "okay I gotta go shower and get ready now J" I spoke getting off him.

"you lyin just want a nigga to leave n shit" he said following me to bathroom giving my ass a slap.

"You know Damn well that ain't the reason Lammar"

"Oh you sayin my middle name now?"

"You always say my middle name Jermaine"

"You right you right my fault...Ms.Jones"

"Jer- boy bye get out I'm gonna shower" I said trying to push him out the door.

"Lemme join you"

I looked at him like he was crazy before slamming the bathroom door in his face.

After 30 minutes I got out the shower did all my skincare and hygiene before walking out the washroom.

Walking into my bedroom I saw Jermaine fully clothed laying on my bed as he was on his iPhone 5.

Going to my drawer that had all my bras and panties I grabbed a black cotton thong before dropping my towel I had wrapped around my body.

I heard Jermaine let out a low fuck behind me from the bed making me smirk as I bent down a little to put on my panties making sure he got a peak of my pussy.

"Jesus- o-oh shit Tiana" he said stuttering like a motherfucker making me hold back a laugh.

I stood up back to my height before turning around making him have a full view of my 36G cup sized titties. "What's wrong Jermaine? I asked innocently before walking up to him standing in front of him as he looked like he was in a trance.

Grabbing my ass he yanked me forward so I was right between his legs as his mouth wrapped around my nipple sucking eagerly making me tilt my head back and let out a moan.

My nails grazed the back of his head. Looking down I was met with Jermaines eyes that were already staring into my soul. Fuck just the feeing of his wet warm mouth made me wanna cum.

The sound of my phone ringing interrupted me and Js moment making me up pull back from him.

Grabbing my phone I checked the caller ID seeing it was Sharon.

"Hey Sharon what's up?" I said going back to my drawer to grab a bra and putting it on.

"Tiana did you see twitter" she said quickly making me raise my eyebrow.

"Umm no I woke up not to long ago and just came out the shower I didn't go on any social media today" I responded while grabbing a pair of my jeans.

"We'll go check right now!" She said as I heard a beep on the phone letting me know she hanged up.

Quickly going to twitter I looked at the trending #hashtags seeing it was #Tiana.J #J.Cole #Party #Changes Album

OMG my name was the number one thing trending right now along with my Album and my single with Jermaine.

Jumping up and down I squealed in excitement.

"What? What is it?" Jermaine said walking towards me. Turning around I jumped in his arms as he easily caught me making me wrap my legs around him as I jumped up and down on him.

"Ayyeee chill out with all dat a nigga already on brick" he said making me get off him.

Passing my phone he took it before his eyes went wide before smiling pulling me into a hug "I'm so proud of you. I knew you were gonna make it with all that talent you have baby" he said giving my forehead a kiss.

I smiled up at him before pecking his lips which he tried to deepen but I backed away before he could making him groan.

"Ughhh I can't believe this is real J like seriously people are saying so many good things about my music" I said as I was scrolling through some comments.

@Slayforlay
I don't know who this artist is but I just finished her whole album and boyyyy am I in my feels. Loved it though def going on repeat.

@damionjackson
Nah I got this song party on replay. The song definitely gonna be playing everywhere shits fire🔥

@robertJr
This girl Tiana.J gotta good voice and she fine as hell I needa meet her and shoot my shot.

"This nigga better shut the fuck up before I punch his ass" Jermaine said annoyed when he read the last comment.

"Boy you ain't doing shit" I said while putting on my grey long sleeve shirt before grabbing all the stuff I needed.

"You ready to go now?" J said grabbing my hand.

"Yeah yeah I am let's go"

1 hour later

I was sitting in a chair as my makeup artist was putting a natural glam on my face. I was wearing a dark brown cropped zip up jacket with matching brown flare pants the zipper was down a bit showing a little bit of my cleavage as my hair was in a long ponytail.

I was excited but nervous for this interview even though it was just a radio interview that's going up on Youtube my nerves were still kicking in.

Now I'm standing to the side waiting to be called into the radio room where I was gonna get interviewed.

"Hey everyone it's ya boy mike on smokin hot radio and I'm here with a new upcoming artist, so give it and welcome Tianaaaa jjjjj!!!"

Walking in the room I sat down in the chair putting on the headphones before speaking into the mic "heyyy everyone" i said with a nervous giggle.

"Welcome to our show Ms.J how you doin you seem a little nervous?"

"Im doing good and just a lil bit" I responded with a smile.

"Well first congratulations on releasing your first album and it just number one on the music charts over night" Mike said as him and everyone in the room applauded for me.

"Yes thank you thank you I did take a lot of time on the album, even though there is not that many songs on it I am pleased with all the attention it got"

"That's great. You also did a song with J.Cole called party that was released yesterday which already a banger by the way. But how was it like working with him?"

"It was fun when we recorded the song the studio just had good vibes, he had good vibes as well it was great."

Later that day

I was sitting in my bed eating some chips watching South Park until my phone rang. Without checking the caller ID I picked it up. "Hello?" I said before the person behind the other line talked.

"So I'm just he had good vibes that it mamas?" Jermaine said in a low but smooth tone.

"Why you callin me at 12am?"

"You know you could've said more about me than just he got good vibes" he said putting his voice all high pitched.

Sassy ass.

"First of all I don't talk like that and second of all people don't need to be in our business plus u ain't my man so what's there more to say about you?"

"Oh word?"
"Word"
"So you ain't mine?"
"You never asked me to be so..no"
"Okay then be mine"
"No"

"Tiana I can't witchu bruh" Jermaine said letting out a chuckle.

"Nigga I know you ain't think a "be mine" is asking me out get the fuck outta here" I knew Jermaine wasn't the romantic type but Damn he has to try a little harder than that.

"Okay fine ima take you out on a proper date first how's that sound mama?"

"Yeah that sounds good just lemme know when" I said while getting comfy on my bed.

"Okay ima let you sleep now baby" he said softly making me smile.

"Goodnight Jermaine sweet dreams"

"Dream about me fucking yo-"

I hung up the phone before he could finish his sentence before going to washroom to brush my teeth.

__________________________

They need to hurry up and get together frl

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

11.8K 363 24
"Imma stick by you thru whatever imma always be By Yourside "
311K 17.4K 41
𝐓𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞.
10.6K 625 22
"The things that I would do to you with just a couple seconds I would color every moment, make you feel like it's forever, baby"
22.9K 853 32
Read, comment, vote, allat 😉