meet me at midnight

بواسطة sofiposie

an anton lee fanfic Jung Yumi knew Lee Anton was way out of her league. But did that stop her from liking hi... المزيد

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
new anton lee ff
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25

chapter 9

559 43 7
بواسطة sofiposie

Pretty privilege does exist, because what else explains the reason why we now have two strawberry cheesecakes on our table, despite not ordering it?

The waiter even told us that it's for free since these 2 guys with me has been making girls and boys go inside this cafe because of their looks.

Yeah. Just because of their looks. That's how eye catching these 2 guys are, that it's not fair, because I'm getting mogged pretty bad.

Both Sungchan and Anton are only wearing casual fits, but their looks really carry them well. Makes me realize that being this pretty really is such an advantage in our society. I even remember even our other firends get free things, and most of them have already been asked by some company agents to audition to the BIG 4 since they look like idols, especially Wonbin and Seunghan.

Yeah, that's how freaking good looking my friends are, and I'm so proud of it because I also get to enjoy the free stuff they get.

"Here's a cookie, another costumer asked me to give it to you," the same waiter said, before placing a cookie, but this time it was in front of me.

Me? Receiving a free cookie? Is this even real?

"Can I trade my strawberry cheesecake to your cookie? That looks more appetizing," Sungchan asked, and he looked like he'll do everything to get the cookie, so I just agreed before taking his strawberry cheesecake and eating it.

Anton and I had already finished our meeting, and we both agreed that it'll be easier for us to just create a visual journal about each other. It was easier for both of us since we're both artistic.

I was shocked when Anton suddenly got up from his seat, before going towards the counter. Is he gonna order something again? But, he still haven't touched his strawberry cheesecake. Such a waste. Maybe, I should ask him if he'll eat it, because if not, then I'll be the one to eat it.

Anton came back with a box of cookies, before placing it in front of me. His face didn't  show any emotion, but he looked serious as he was checking out his phone while taking a sip from his coffee.

"Thanks?" I told him, sounding unsure, since I don't know why he suddenly gave me cookies. I also glanced at Sungchan to see his reaction, but he doesn't even look like he noticed what Anton just did since he's busy on his phone as well.

"The ones you bake are better not gonna lie," Sungchan told me after he finished the chocolate chip cookie.

"I should bake again," I blurt out, before kicking Anton's leg under the table. It caught his attention, so he looked at me.

"Stay at our house later. I'll bake you some cookies," I ordered him, and I was glad when Anton agreed.

It was already dark outside when we decided to leave the cafe. The staff thanked us, even giving us free coffee to go. Yes, that's how generous they are, I'm just thankful that I was also given free iced coffee.

"Come again soon!" the staff told us at the door, so we gave them a smile.

"I'm never going out with you 2 anymore if you're not going to wear masks," I told Sungchan and Anton jokingly, but they both just laughed.

"What can I say? Thanks to our parents' genes I guess," Sungchan joked, making me roll my eyes. It's really not fair that he's got the good genes, while I only got half of it. Makes me wish that I was born first, then maybe I could've stolen Sungchan's good genes.

"Thanks, dad." Anton joked as well, making me smile after remembering that he looked so much like his Dad, especially their eyes and smile. It was too similar. Like copy and paste.

The guys stopped walking for a moment, and told me that we need to take pictures for today, so I got no choice but to agree. One thing Anton and my brother love to do, is capturing moments, it explains why we're  now on the side of the street, doing a mini photoshoot.

After taking pictures, we finally walked towards Anton's car so that we can finally go home. And I've been itching to bake with Anton tonight. That's like one of the most cutest thing a guy and a girl can do together.

We played rock, paper and scissors when we were inside of Anton's car to know who's playlist will be played during the ride, and thank heavens I won since I wanted to play Ribs by Lorde as we drive through the night.

"Now, that's a vibe." Anton commented when he heard the familiar intro.

"It feels so scary getting old!" we all sang, the car's windows were also down so the cold wind was hitting our faces as we sing our lungs out.

"It feels so scary getting old! I want them back, I want them back! The minds we had! The minds we had!"

"You're the only friend I need," Sungchan sings.

"you're the only friend I need," Anton and I would sing after.

"Sharing beds like little kids, and laughing 'til our ribs get tough"

"But that will never be enough!" Indeed, Lorde was right, it will never be enough. 

It was almost 9 PM when we finally arrived, and our parents' car was already parked inside, so we all hurriedly went inside to tell them what happened earlier with our Aunts.

"She did what? God, she'll never change. From now on, don't ever let them go back here." Our father was furious after he heard the story.

"I'm sorry you have to endure all that, sweetheart." Pa told me, before giving me a hug, and he also extended his arm so that Ma and Sungchan can join, but what shocked me was when I saw my dad also pulling Anton in for the group hug. I laughed a little when I saw Anton's shock face when he realized that he was also joining the hug.

After the hug, our parents excused themselves since they said they were already too tired but they reminded us that we needed to clean , while Sungchan also said he already wanted to rest as well, so I told him that I'll just give him cookies once they're ready.

"This is why you're my fave sister," Sungchan joked, even giving me a side hug, so I elbowed his hip.

"That's because I am your only sister. Now, get lost." I shooed him, while I drag Anton with me towards the kitchen so we can finally start.

"I have never ever tried to bake, so I am sorry in advance." Anton told me as he gets the ingredients I am jotting down.

"It's fine. Besides, I am here to teach you. And thanks for agreeing, I have been dying to find someone who'll bake with me besides the girls and Ma. Sungchan would bake sometimes, but he's also busy with football." I explained while I get the flour from the cup boards and the chocolate chips from our refrigerator.

"Sungchan hyung knows how to bake?" he asked, shocked, and I could only nod my head with a smile on my lips after remembering the chaos this kitchen had when Sungchan first tried baking together with me and Ma.

"He's no pro, but he bakes good cupcakes." I told Anton, before I mixed the eggs I already whisked with the flour.

While waiting for my orders, Anton played some mellow music, and I also ordered Alexa to lower down the light in the kitchen to have a warmer vibe while we bake. Right on time, the rain poured outside, making the vibe even more cozy.

I ordered Anton to whisk the flour and eggs together while I preheat the oven. I glanced at him who's seriously doing what I ordered him to do, and it was such an adorable sight.

"You're working too seriously, relax a bit. Baking is all about de-stressing, anton." I told him, but Anton let out a sigh before looking at me with his lips pursed.

"But it's stressing me out. I'm scared to make a mistake since your parents might eat some, and they might think I'm a bad baker, especially your mom who makes the best cookies in town." He said, and he really looked so stressed, but despite that, I still find him so cute.

"Anton, Ma adores you. You can serve her burnt cookies and she'd still eat them," I assured him, and I was being serious. Ma loves Anton and the rest of our friends. She treats them all like they're her own kids, especially since we've known each other since we were teenagers.

"Would you eat the burnt cookies if I was the one who made them?" Anton asked me, and I was caught off guard since he looked too serious again. You see, Anton is adorable most of the time, but not when he sounds and looks at you seriously. He's really intimidating when he does that.

"Of course I would. If Ma adores you like her own kid, I on the other hand like you so much I'm freaking willing to chase after you, so yes, you stupid brachio. I will eat even the burnt cookies if it's you who baked them," I assured him, before caressing his cheek with my hand that had flour in it.

I smiled when there was flour left on his face. Now, he really looks so adorable. It's not healthy for my heart. I took my phone to take a picture  of him, and I glanced at the time and was shock to see that it was already midnight.

Anton and I have spent almost 9 hours together today.

It makes me wish to bake cookies with Anton until we grow old. If in this lifetime he wouldn't like me back, then I hope in my next life, I'd get to experience eating Anton's burnt cookies until we grow old together.

After I placed the cookie dough inside the oven, I was shocked when Anton pulled me in towards him, and I was shocked when he cupped my face using both his hands.

"You thought I wouldn't notice what you did? That's my revenge!" He told me, before finally letting go of my face. I grimaced when I realized that he also applied flour on my face.

"Not fair! I only applied flour on one cheek, and you did 2!" I exclaimed, but Anton just stuck his tongue out at me before chuckling.

I took the scrunchie on my arm and bit it while I get all my hair together since I'm going to tie my hair into a high ponytail. And while fixing my hair, I glanced at  Anton to see what he's up to, but I was shocked to see him looking at me as if he saw a ghost, his mouth was also slightly agape, so I waved my hand in front of him.

"Hey, what's up? You okay?" I asked, since for a moment, he was only looking at me. And it never happened before.

Anton never once looked at me... the way I looked at him. I got scared a bit since for a moment, he was staring at me the way I knew how I would always look whenever I stare at him.

But it was impossible. It was still early to assume things.

"Oh, it's nothing." Anton answered, but I saw him suppressing his smile as he looks at his phone.

"We made quite a mess." Anton commented, after seeing the aftermath of our baking session. I agreed, but I let out a sigh before cleaning up.

"You should tie your hair up more. It suits you," Anton whispered near me, and I almost let out a yelp when I turned to his side and saw that we were only inches apart. Our nose were almost touching.

"Hey, guys. I'm up for a midnight snack," Sungchan suddenly announced, so even before my brother could see me and Anton in this state, I pushed Anton hard that he fell to the floor.

"Whoa. Are you guys fighting?" Sungchan asked, since he saw me pushing Anton. But that was for the best. It's better for him to assume we're fighting instead of him seeing us that close to each other's faces.

"We're not, hyung." Anton answered, before he rolled his eyes at me since I did push him on the floor hard. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit since this guy is one sassy boy once he's annoyed. But, hey! He can't blame me for it since I just saved our asses back there!

"I'm sorry, okay?" I whispered while Sungchan was  busy watching something on Tiktok.

"Yeah, tell that to my butt that got pushed on the floor." Anton sassily answered back, making me chuckle a bit, but stopped when he once again glared at me.

"I still like you even if you're so sassy and petty," I whispered, and I watch him nervously look away giving me the perfect view of his now reddening nape.

"Shut up, Yuyu."

"I still like you."

to be continued. . .

how was this chapter?? i hope yall can comment down ur thoughts and im also open to suggestions !! thank youuu for reading <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.3K 98 8
Minho dates Y/N for a bet. Falling in love with her wasn't part of the plan and he slowly started developing feelings to not want to hurt her. Being...
4.4K 217 21
anton moved to the states to move on and continue his studies, what would happen next if he sees a familiar face? (slow updates😞) ➶ the perfect pair...
6.3K 555 95
What happens when an idol you're in love with falls for your best friend instead? Hongjoong seemed to know that painful feeling better than anyone. #...
65.2K 2.2K 24
a highschool student, Y/N, had finally come up to a decision to end her four years of crushing on her senior after being forced by her bestfriend. Th...