꧁ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ꧂

By niamh45621

- ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ "You. Me. Hogsmeade. Tomorrow" Romie demands, leaving no room for objection. Regu... More

꧁ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄs꧂
꧁✧✧✧꧂
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 81
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 82
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 83
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 84
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 85
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 86
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 87
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 88
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 89
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 90
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 91
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 92
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 93
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 94
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 95
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 96
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 97
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 98
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 99
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 100
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 101
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 102
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 103
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 104
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 105
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 106
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 107
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 108
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 109
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 110
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 111
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 112
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 113
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 114
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 115
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 116
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 117
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 118
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 119
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 120
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 121
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 122
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 123
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 124
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 125
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 126
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 127
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 128

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37

3.2K 192 50
By niamh45621

꧁✧✧✧꧂

𝕽egulus stares broodingly into the glass tumbler curled in his hand, amber alcohol glowing.

To be quite honest, he's not all that keen and enthusiastic about being here, content with staying cooped up in his dorm, mulling over Gryffindor team's tactics displayed earlier and reading until dawn. But he had made an agreement, one that his feet were evidently in approval of, because they carried him all the way here. The Gryffindor common room.

He surveys around the crowds of sweaty teenagers, the dim red lighting making it more difficult to see clear of everything. Twenty minutes, that's how long he's been here, nearing the end of his second glass of firewhiskey. Still no sign of her. If there's still no signs by the time the firewhiskey is gone, the rest burning down his throat, he's leaving. He had turned up, said he would be wherever she wanted him to be, it's not his fault if she was too daft to not seek him out.

It's not as though it's real, anyway.

Tipping his head back, he downs the remaining alcohol, relishing in the sting travelling down his throat, preparing to take his leave. Just as he's edging forwards on the comfy arm chair, formulating an escape plan, he's knocked backwards. Right back into the chair. A dark scowl flashes across his face, unimpressed by the new tenant of his lap. Too late.

"Where do you think you're going, Mr Broody Black?"

"I was just leaving" He remarks, forearms resting on either arm of the chair, pale eyes never leaving those of violet, shining darker at her reply.

"Without even seeing me? What message would that send our brothers?"

One that would make them very unconvinced of their 'relationship', that they would be absolutely right to think so too. That this agreement kills two birds with one stone, pushes their brothers into each other's arms ending their years of pathetic pining, and they get their own little advantages out of it too. Perks.

Regulus shrugs, pointing out all the same, "You could've come to see me just as easy. I've been here the entire time like you told me to be"

Romie sighs, and shakes her head exasperatedly at him. She hadn't been hiding away in the shadows, completely out of sight, more the opposite, waiting. Waiting for him to take initiative, search for her amongst the many pretty girls with eyes for him, his eyes only for her. Every minute that ticked by, no sign of him or his state of claim added to the pathetic pit of disappointment growing in her stomach.

She should know better, Regulus Black will never be that boy, and this isn't real anyway. It's a play off to get her older brother to get his act together. To have the balls to date Sirius, because they're the 'Lupin and Black couple' and get off her back about whoever she chooses to date instead of chasing them away with his wolfish protectiveness. Merlin does she love him, but sometimes she wants to hex him so hard his face is on his arse.

She's snapped out of her thoughts, feeling a gentle tugging at the end of her fawn brown hair. Regulus is eyeing her lazily, yet oh-so intently, especially when she leans closer to hear him over the blaring beat of the music,

"Where've you been anyway, Heffalump?"

Her violet eyes drift from him to around the common room, as if searching for someone to point out to him in answer. The very notion had something monstrous and ugly clawing at his chest, imagining her taking refuge on another boy's lap for all of this time. Romeo Fawley, the Hufflepuff golden boy, had been the one Remus had scared off after Romie had taken an interest. The one she decided enough was enough and reluctantly approached Regulus with a plan.

While she's looking elsewhere, he takes the opportunity temptingly dangling in front of him, soaking up the sight of her. Over their time spent together, Regulus has come to the conclusion Romie Lupin is the embodiment of purple. Not only because her eyes, the glowing shade of violet. Because there's always a piece of purple in how she dresses. Obviously, all down to being her favourite colour. So she says.

Today, as well as the glitter dusting her eyelids, it's the halter-neck top. A freaky purple pattern carrying all the way up to her neck. He bites down on his lip, gaze lowering to the strip of olive skin showing above the belt of her bootcut jeans. The same jeans deliciously hugging her thighs, on top of his with very little inbetween.

Romie's eyes returned to him, and he whipped his gaze upwards as though he'd been burned, trying to ignore the molten heat gathering below his bellybutton as she finally answers,

"I was with Pandora, she had much to say. Why? Jealous I wasn't in view for you to oggle me?"

Regulus scoffs, and Romie's eyebrows raise upwards, almost awaiting his challenge so that she can hedge forwards and win the gold. She's not only turned back to respond, he realises, she's also turned back because she can feel him, the starting of arousal in his trousers. Exceptionally glad the lighting hides his traitorous flush, he asserts, colder than necessary.

"It's natural, Lupin, don't think too highly of yourself"

Romie hums, forefinger tapping her lips almost mockingly, unconvinced. Naturally, yes, when boys go through puberty they get aroused and hard, that's not what Romie's saying. Because all of their years at school, in class, out of class, in the library, wherever they are, Regulus has been repulsed by halfblood Romie. Unable to stand the sight of her. This — this says quite the opposite.

She very unintentionally, being the good girl she is, rolls her hips back and forth, side to side, purely for the purposes of sitting comfortably.

"Just trying to get comfortable, it's all natural. You clutching my thighs like there's no tomorrow and biting your lip so hard there's blood, all natural"

Regulus glares, jaw locked so tightly he's surprised it's not shattered into tiny pieces, or that his teeth have dug into his lower lip. She's right. At some stage, during this, his ring adorned hands hand fell from the arms of the chair, gripping on to the tops of her thighs, holding on for dear life. And Romie Lupin, being Romie Lupin, will never let him hear the end of this.

"It's okay, Black. You can let that groan free. Let me hear what's mine" She urges irresistibly, features gleaming.

Elfin Bitch.

"It's not yours" He seethes through gritted teeth, finding it harder by the minute to swallow down the groan indeed desperate to break through his throat.

Romie chuckles, she fucking chuckles, leaning further in, bringing him closer to the brink of death. If he dies here, right here, right now, he'll haunt them. Every last Gryffindor, especially Romie because she's the one handing him over to whoever will have him, probably hell. There's waves of sweet soothing lavender, and freshly cut pine trees, he thinks, hitting him like the sea, the shore, over and over until his senses are wholly invaded.

She sweeps a thumb over his bottom lip, sweeping the drawn blood off him, speaking again before he could shove her off and flee to take a cold shower, or throw himself off the Astronomy Tower. He had thought perhaps a dose of liquid luck had been spilled into his drink the morning of the girlfriend perk massage, his little problem going unnoticed. This time, just pure, straight firewhiskey, no luck inducing potion.

"Tell yourself all the lies you want, Black. You and I both know this is all for me"

He swears, curses her name to whomever is listening up there, down there, wherever. It falls deaf to Romie's ears, though, attention drawn to the spotting out of the corner of her eye, distinct through the parting sea of teenagers. She shifts, far too easily changing their position so that her knees press into his hips. Straddling him. Again.

If Regulus wasn't too busy fighting off his swelling hard on, he would be silently hexing the ones before him that she had so effortlessly learned to do that on top of.

Remus' studying watch is nearing their section, talking quietly in Sirius' ear as he does. There's no way they wouldn't see them any moment now, and everything would explode. Feelings, emotions, maybe even the common room with one big firework.

"Touch me. Now. Quickly" She whispers hurriedly, eyes massively wide compared to Regulus' narrowed ones, hissing in reply,

"I am touching you"

She flicks his forehead hard, wishing that he doesn't now embrace that pretentious git name he's well deserving of. Now was not the time to be a smart mouth. Frantically guiding his cold hands to the backs of her thighs instead, she insists,

"Touch more. Touch me more"

Regulus stares, silver eyes dilated. This wasn't a good idea, none of this was a good idea. There's alcohol tingling in his veins and there's intense desire spreading across his entire body, and lastly, a beguiling girl straddling his lap, telling him to touch her. Not just any beguiling girl, his heffalump, his volcano, his Lupin.

So Regulus does what he only can, with the lights dark and intimate overhead — ducks his head forwards, mouth starting to slowly caress her jaw. Romie reacts immediately, head tilting as his surprisingly soft lips slide all the way up to her ear. He nibbles down, getting carried away, and Romie gasps softly, a fiery ache pooling in her stomach, escalating to her thighs.

Everything else crumbles away, the prospect of their brothers watching, the reminder that they're in the middle of the Gryffindor party in plain sight, that this — this isn't real. For just now, to Romie, it feels like she's the entire centre of Regulus Black's universe, surrounded by sparkly stars and velvety darkness. And oh Merlin does it feel so fucking good. A similar thrilling sensation to her entrance at the Potter's annual Winter ball, only this time, he's not vanishing into thin air.

Her palms flatten against his chest, over his erratically beating heart, a sexy little noise sounding from the back of her throat when he mumbles against her sensitive skin,

"This okay?"

Romie gives him nothing except a droned out hum of agreement — or pleasure, one that tells him to please not stop and keep kissing. She pushes her hips downwards, into him, into the hard on she was previously teasing him for, making his mind hazy and foggy. A steamy, warm kind similar to the bathroom after a long, hot shower.

He smirks against her skin, gaining a smug arrogance in result of her incoherence, soon finding her sweet spot, choosing there sinfully to murmur into her, ensuring the vibrations from his voice goes right through her core.

"This what you want?"

"Mmh, yes. Don't stop" Romie whispers, liking this. Liking this more than she should.

Regulus Black's mouth on her, something that not many girls have had the privilege of. The Slytherin Prince who keeps himself to himself, now sucking and nipping at her sweet spot, hands either squeezing or running chillingly up and down the backs of her thighs. He stops, throwing his head back onto the headrest of the chair, mouth parting wide at the quiet, needy whimper that leaves her.

God. God damn to hell and back, Romie Ruth Lupin just fucking whimpered for him.

He groans gutturally at that himself, heart pumping faster the more he replays the sound over and over in his mind. Never taking the needle off the record, he's not certain he ever will. Her cheeks are rosy, not much different to what he imagines his are like, her hands sneaking from his chest to his neck, cupping, cradling, rubbing that line from behind his ear that has him a shivering mess beneath her.

There's deep holes being burned into the side of their heads, undoubtedly from their older brothers across the common room, having just watched every second of that. Whatever it was. Whatever this is.

"All natural"

Romie breathes, bobbing upwards in a wave from Regulus' adjusting, not being able to do anything else, but agree.

"All natural"

She picks herself up, praying her jelly legs don't give out beneath her as she hangs around to utter, "Don't leave just yet"

Regulus doesn't answer. He doesn't need to.

It's only natural he'll stay a while longer.

——————

Some of you might remember parts of this from the teaser in My Little Moon! Yes, I've tweaked parts because like I said, that was one of the first chapters I wrote and we're more into their relationship than when I had predicted I would post that chapter in the story. Hope you liked it just as much though!! Thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 32.2K 26
❝Sirius Black, what have you done to me?❞ She whispered to herself. ❝Whatever it was, I didn't mean to.❞ A voice said from the door causing her to ju...
135K 6.3K 65
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...
119K 2.7K 30
***in editing*** ***sequel in progress*** you were James potter's little sister only there's one problem, you're a Slytherin and he's a Gryffindor. w...
51.7K 718 23
!!! I do not own this work. this is by zeppazariel on Ao3 !!! (I also don't own the cover art, it's off of Pinterest) ✔️completet Regulus closes his...