Dream Of You (Jensoo)

By NainaZara

Jennie feels as if she traveled through time. She graduated from high school and the next morning, she wakes... More

Cover
Prologue | Serendipity
Nepenthe
Natsukashii
Lacuna
Equanimity
Marmoreal
Agelast
Quab
Yonderly
Accismus
Nyctophilia
Saudade
Gotong-Royong
Whelve
La Douleur Exquise
Nemesism
Fika
Furqat
Selcouth
Wonderwall
Sphallolalia
Hyperprosexia
Drapetomania
Hiraeth
Redamancy
Epilogue | Hygge
Notes

Frisson, Dirl, Sough, Ustulation & Agastopia

943 62 14
By NainaZara

Defined as (in order):
- A shiver of pleasure
- To thrill, to vibrate, to penetrate
- to moan
- a burning lust
- admiration of someone's body
🔞🔞🔞
•••••••••

I get out of bed with a bad headache and I called Rosie without getting up.

She knocks on the door and I groan before managing to get out of bed, leaving behind the love of my life and our daughter.

Dramatic ass much Jisoo?

I open the door and Rosie has a bright smile on her face. "There's my favorite Scrooge!" She steps in and I close the door behind her.

I scowl. "It's too early in the morning Rosie."

"It's 9."

"As I said: early."

She sighs and hands me the Tylenol bottle. "You stink of alcohol. I would take a shower and the cleaners come in around noon so get out of the hotel room by then."

I nod. "Yeah and tonight, can you take RJ?"

She raises an eyebrow. "The whole night?"

I sigh. Great. Here comes the teasing.

Instead, she kisses my cheek. "Sure. I'll take RJ for the night. I'm glad that you're happy."

I look at her in surprise. "I thought you were a Jennie hater."

Rosie shakes her head. "I always liked Jennie. I just didn't like that she broke your heart so badly. And Lisa gave me an eye-opening lecture that maybe I'm too protective of you so yeah."

I chuckle and start to give her a hug but she pushes me away. "First take a bath and we'll have lunch together at the restaurant nearby."

I nod and she leaves.

When I finish taking a shower and wear some comfortable pajamas, I sit at the small table in the corner and open my laptop to look over the schedule for the afternoon.

"Mama?"

I look to see RJ sitting in bed. She steps out and walks slowly towards me while rubbing her eyes. I smile and pull her into my arms. "Good morning darling."

She wraps her small arms around my neck. "Good morning Mama."

I kiss her cheek and pull her into my lap. She yawns and says, "I love Jennie Mama."

I feel shock overwhelmed me. "You do?"

She nods. "A lot. She's nice. And I think she loves me too."

I sigh. "Of course she does you darling. What is there to hate about you?"

She shrugs. "Nothing. I just want to tell you."

I pull away a smile and kiss her forehead. "I just want to tell you that your breath stinks so go brush your teeth and take a bath. Well go downstairs and get breakfast for Jennie."

She giggles and hops off my lap to rush to the bathroom.

••••••••••

And when we do come back from getting the food, Jennie is drying her hair with a fluffy white towel in a white robe.

She gives us a big gummy smile and I freeze while RJ shouts, "Good morning Jennie!"

Jennie shouts back, "Good morning RJ!"

She goes to the side and hangs the towel to dry.

She sits where I was sitting and RJ sits on the bed Jennie was supposed to sleep in.

I look back at my ex-wife and her happy demeanor and I'm horribly in love with her.

I put my laptop on the side and place a plate with scrambled eggs, toast and fruit.

She bounces her eyebrows in happiness and I sit down next to RJ and look at her eat.

I remember everything from last night. Does.... Does Jennie remember?

If she doesn't then it would be actually embarrassing if I bring it up.

"Are you going to eat?" Jennie asks.

She crosses one leg over the other and it hikes up to show her bare legs. I cover RJ's eyes and Jennie smirks.

I give her a look. "There is a child in the room."

She nods and puts her leg down and modestly covers herself.

I move my hand away and Jennie just eats with a barely contained smile.

RJ just looks confused.

I'm thankful.

••••••••••

When RJ is watching TV and I'm in the bathroom about to pick up the clothes, Jennie closes the door and walks up to me. She holds my face and kisses me while pressing me into the wall behind me with her hips.

I moan and sink my hand into her hair and my other wraps around her, pulling her closer to me. I tilt my head and kiss her harder and faster, my lips moving across hers hurriedly. I can't explain how much I want to hear her moans ring out in my ears. How much I want to take her right now but I obviously can't.

I pull away and Jennie follows me to catch my lips again but I hold her away and try to catch my breath.

Instead of kissing me again, she hugs me tightly and buries her face in my neck. "If you don't want to kiss me, I would rather hug you than be anywhere away from you."

Does this mean she's falling in love with me?

I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her against me. I don't respond because emotion is closing my throat but I kiss her forehead and rest my cheek on it. I close my eyes with a smile.

••••••••••
|RJ|

I stare at the cartoon but I can't focus.

Jennie ran after Mama and closed the bathroom door a long time ago.

A really long time ago.

I finish 3 episodes of Avatar.

I jump off the bed and run to the bathroom door. It's not locked so I open it and I see Mama sitting on the floor with her back against the wall and her arm around Jennie. Jennie has an arm over Mama's waist and her head on Mama's shoulder.

I hold my cheeks and smile big.

And I see Mama smile too.

Mama doesn't smile a lot. She smiles with me but never while she's sleeping.

Right now she's smiling and I don't know....

But I'm so happy!

••••••••••
|Jisoo|

The lunch with Lisa and Rosie goes well. Rosie speaks with Jennie in a much kinder and calmer way that made Jennie confused at the sudden mood swing.

Lisa and Rosie talked about their vacation plans and after dinner, Rosie left with RJ and a wink over her shoulder, to which I rolled my eyes playfully.

As soon as Jennie steps out with her robe and heat spreads through my body.

Jennie immediately picks up on my look. "I think you have a obsession with me coming—"

"I do," I reply easily with a smirk.

She blushes a fierce red. "Isn't RJ—" she looks around in worry before realization dawns on her face. "RJ went with Rosie."

I nod and take a step towards her so that we're a foot apart. She stares at me and I reach a hand up and hold her face. I chuckle. "Are you nervous?"

She blinks quickly. "N-No. Why...Why would I be?"

I shrug. "I don't know..." I step towards her and she backs into a wall.

"We just love walls don't we?" She mutters and I laugh before bending my head down and kissing her deeply.

Her hands hold my face and the simple touch of them sends heat through my body. I pull at the belt of her robe and it comes undone. I trail my lips away from hers and kiss down her neck. "You..." I suck a kiss under her jaw and she gasps. "Are..." I slip my hand into her robe and meet the warm wet skin. "So beautiful," I groan and capture her lips.

My hand moves across her body and I feel so hot. I need my skin to touch hers. I reluctantly pull away from her touch. I pull my shirt off and throw it to the ground.

Jennie's cheeks are flushed, her eyes dark with desire and her lips swollen from the passionate kisses. Her eyes take in my body. And I take in the column of naked skin her robe opened up along with her center.

I shake my head and kiss her again. It's hard and fast and I push the robe off her body. I pull away and say against her lips, "I've waiting to do this to you for 13 years."

I wrap my arms around her thighs and lift her. I drop her on the bed and bend over her. I drag my lips down her neck and whisper, "Think about all the fantasies I had to imagine in that time.... All the ways I wanted to take you....make you moan my name..."

It's as if I rendered speechless because all she does is whimper and gasp and moan at every kiss and touch.

I lower my head and set to work with my mouth, down her neck, across her breasts, along her rib cage. Jennie's skin flushed everywhere I kissed, and she writhed beneath me, desperate for more, until the moment my lips closed around her need.

She bucked up hard as the sensations overwhelmed her, twisting through her body and incinerating my mind. I covered and filled her with me, who continues to play and coax with each press of my fingers or stroke of my tongue.

She calls out, but the words blurred together like my vision, as though need of this magnitude had no coherent language. Jennie sank one hand into the bedsheets, trying to hold herself anchored, while the other clutched tightly at the back of my head, urging me to send us both toppling over the edge.

I remain relentless in my pursuit of Jennie's pleasure through the proof of my own skill.

"God! This....shit!" Jennie curses in overwhelming pleasure.

I lift my head up and say, "My name Jennie. Moan mine." I wait for some sort of confirmation.

She nods and I go back to licking her. She moans my name and I smile.

Then, I up the ante by pushing inside her, and another of the cords tethering her to reality snapped.

Her hips, legs, and back all arched off the bed, and she moans my name loudly enough that it boosts my pride. She falls back to the bed in a heap, all limp and I move my head to look down at her all exhausted.

I stroke her cheek. "Tired already sweetheart?"

She looks at me and shakes her head slowly. She holds my face and brings it closer to hers. "Take me. Again."

I give her one long kiss and whisper against her lips, "Sit on my face."

She doesn't agree immediately and I ask carefully, "Is that okay with you?"

She laughs lightly. "It's fine. I just didn't think you were....adventurous?"

I move my nose against hers and she laughs.

I flip over onto my back and Jennie sat up and threw one her legs over my waist, straddling me and looking down, our hips flush together. She's glorious. Her hair is a little tousled, and my fingers twitch with the desire to mess it up more.

I surge upward to get her mouth on mine and a hand in that hair. I can feel her smile into the kiss. Her fingernails scratch gently at my ribcage and I arch into the touch.

She pulls away from the kiss and says, "Now lie back."

Her voice was playful, but the shove she gave me wasn't. The arm holding me up gave out under her push, and I fall to lie flat.

She lifts her hips off mine, and I miss the pressure so much I almost complain before realizing she's moving toward the head of the bed.

I swallow. Then her chest is at the perfect level, so I make her wait a little longer while I got my mouth on her nipples.

When Jennie is settled on top of me, I have to take a moment.

There was Jennie's core in above her, slick and shining, and when she looked up she had a fantastic view of her breasts. She gave me a little smile and it was all I could do not to go buck wild. Instead I took a steadying breath, restraining myself before slowly licking into her.

I stayed on her clit at first, swirling my tongue around it. Jennie breathed a little heavier.
It'd be easy to stay there forever, but I dip lower and fuck, was it worth it. I get my tongue where she's the wettest and curled it again and again. She gasps and grounds her hips down, and I can't help but grin against her.

"You taste really fucking good," I say and Jennie grounds down again, like she was trying to get me to put my mouth back on her. I comply.

I lick Jennie slowly, thoroughly, too gently to make her come. As I do, I wrap my hands around her thighs, then slid one up her back, then squeezed her ass. There is too much of her that I want to touch; my hands are as busy as my mouth. I can't decide where to put them.

She keeps one hand on the headboard, and one hand behind her, fingertips pressing hard against my ribs. Occasionally she tugs at my nipples, but mostly she was holding herself up, and so I decide to leave a hand on her back, to help keep her upright. I decide to go at her a little harder, too, decide that maybe I want to make Jennie come more than I want to never stop going down on her.

I bite at Jennie's clit, sudden, then abandoned it to slide her tongue down to trace her opening.
I go inside and I'm rewarded with her thighs tightening around my head. Gasping, she drops her hand from the headboard to my hair, holding me in place. I bury my tongue deeper and use my teeth on her clit. She pulses her hips down. I'm getting messy, the entire bottom half of my face wet. But I still don't stop.

Her fist clenches and pulls at my hair, and her hips stopped pulsing and just stayed ground down, hard against my face. Her thighs tremble and shake and I hold them tight, not letting her pull away until she's breathless and sensitive, worn out by my mouth. Only then do I grin and let go so that she can climb off and collapse next to her.

"Fuck," Jennie murmurs.

I feel pretty damn proud of herself.

"I'm gonna wipe that grin off your face in a minute," Jennie says, not even opening her eyes to look at me.

"I'm looking forward to it," I say, grinning wider.

Jennie, well-she lived up to her promise. As soon as her breathing slowed, she was back on top of me, lips on hers and a hand snaking down my pajama bottoms. She slides a finger into me with no resistance, added another before I had time to think. I try to swallow back a gasp.

"That's what I thought," Jennie says, voice low and smirk obvious even with my eyes closed.

"Kiss me." I would've liked to think I demanded it, but I'm pretty sure I begged. She kissed me anyway.

I shuddered. I'd known that Jennie sitting on my face made me wet, but I'd hadn't expected this. I'm soaked, Jennie pumping her fingers only a few times before adding a third.

"Is this what you wanted?" Jennie asks. "For me to touch you like this again? To make you feel heaven again?"

"Yes," I gasp. I bite the back of my hand to keep from crying out.

My body feels heavy, like it's sinking except for where it's anchored by my fingers inside of me.

She looks fascinated watching me. I had never felt like this during sex, like the other person couldn't bear to look away. It seemed to make her feel powerful even while I felt helpless, completely at the mercy of her fingers. She smiled, like an experiment, and she beamed down at me, almost but not quite losing her rhythm.

I bite my lip, mostly holding in my whine, and came, keeping my eyes open to let Jennie watch.

She kisses me before I finish, my body still shaking. I shiver and gasp when Jennie pulls her fingers out suddenly. She kisses me again. She slides to the side as I try to catch my breath.

I turn onto my side and pull her tenderly into my arms. She rests her forehead against my neck and I hold her.

"Thank you," I say with a smile.

She lets out a hum of contentment so that I know she's listening.

I laugh and slips my arm under her neck and hug her even tighter.

And something Jennie says trails back to me:

"Is this what you wanted?" Jennie asks. "For me to touch you like this again? To make you feel heaven again?"

Oh. Fuck.

Jennie has all her memories back.

••••••••••
To be continued 😉

In case you forgot, Jennie did stop dreaming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.4K 40
Jennie and Jisoo have always hated each other. Since they were little their fathers made it clear that the two families aren't friends, in fact, thei...
17.3K 226 6
Meet Jennie Mett, Ice queen and Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in New York. She has the power to scare people around her, she has...
57.4K 3.6K 43
A temporary reflection that doesn't belong to her. It still managed to trap the love of her life. She can either free her or let it consume Jennie fo...
24.6K 1.4K 39
Spurned /spɜːnɜd/ -To refuse to accept something or someone because you feel that thing or person is not worth having. ...