My Arrogant Boyfriend

By sleepin_beauty05

Cast Choi Jinri Kim Jongin Xi Luhan Oh Sehun and Jo Youngmin Wu Yi Fan Victoria Minho And Others More

Our First Time
My Enemy!!!
Luhan My Saver
Jealous Kim Jongin
Developing Feelings
Lulu Oppa,Gomawo
Regretting of Actions

My Amazing Plan starts now

438 22 0
By sleepin_beauty05

Kai was waiting inside the cafe,sitting on the chair,tapping his right feet while looking at the watch ar his wrist.Then,a beautiful girl in a peach dress stood infront of him.He looked up and saw a pouty looking sulli looking back at him.Kai smiled and he pulled her out of the cafe.
Sulli:Yah!Where are we going?
Kai:Somewhere.
Sulli:Ish!
Kai pushed her into the car and they drove to the funfair and they went to different kimds of booth.They look like a happy couple afterSulli got a big bear.They rode roller coasters and all but when they were doing it together,they felt a spark in their body.
Sulli:(Why do I feel so happy when im with him?Ain't i suppose to get mad at him?)
Kai:(Why am i so happy?Im suppose to use her as my girlfriend not really like her.Youre crazy Kim Jongin)
They had finished their date and Kai send her back home even though Sulli refused.Sulli said a cold 'bye' and went inside the house.Kai smirked amd drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 33.4K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...