Music is my Muse (Reader x Ha...

By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Music is a very powerful force. It can be used to lift others spirits or to be used to drag them down. The so... More

Reader's Bio
Radio & Music Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Masquerade
Dad Beat Dad
Welcome to Heaven
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must Go On

Overture

5.7K 116 53
By Baryan_KuramaSeal

This begins with a story about how the universe and all things were created by the angels that lie in the shining and golden city known as Heaven.

Charlie: Once upon a time, there was a glowing city protected by golden gates, known as Heaven. It was ruled by beings of pure light. Angels that worshiped good and shielded all from evil. Lucifer was one of these angels. He was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of creation. But he was seen as a troublemaker by the elders of Heaven.

It then shows the silhouette of Charlie's father, Lucifer, the original fallen angel, with fireworks going off behind him. However this caught the attention of the elders and they cut him off.

Charlie: For they thought his way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world. So he watched as the angels began to expand the universe in their ways. From the dust of Earth, they created Adam and Lilith.

The angels then create and place the first man and woman on earth, Adam and Eve.

Charlie: Equals as the first of mankind, but despite this, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will. She fled the Garden. Drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucifer found her and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love.

It shows Lilith rejecting Adam and running away from the garden. Lucifer flys down and offers his hand, starting their romance.

Charlie: Together, they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, offering the Fruit of Knowledge to Adam's new bride, Eve, who gladly accepted. But this gift came with a curse. For with this single act of disobedience, evil finally found its way into the Earth. With it, a new realm of darkness and sin.

Lucifer and Lilith make their way to Eve, offering the apple from the tree of knowledge to bring free will to humanity. However this single action caused a creak in the earth, allowing darkness to flow through.

Charlie: And the order Heaven worked to maintain was shattered. As punishment for their reckless act, Heaven cast Lucifer and his love into the dark pit he had created, never allowing him to see the good that came from humanity, only the cruel and the wicked.

The angels blame the two lovers for this darkness and banished them from Heaven and Earth, sending them into the darkness they created, Hell.

Charlie: Ashamed, Lucifer lost his will to dream. But Lilith thrived, empowering demonkind with her voice and her songs. And as the numbers of Hell grew, so did its power. Threatened by this, Heaven made a truly heartless decision. That every year, they would send down an army, an Extermination, to ensure Hell and its sinnerscould never rise against them. But Lilith's hope remained. And her dream was passed down to their precious daughter, the Princess of Hell.

Lucifer, disheartened walks away from the light, but Lilith thrived. She used her power to encourage her new kingdom and bring the people together. This action caused Heaven to send down angels known as exterminators once a year to kill as many demons as possible. Charlie finishes telling the story of hell and closes the book while looking out at the chaos that just ensued.

Charlie: Don't worry mom, I'll make you proud.

As she looks outside the window, her partner and girlfriend, Vaggie walks up behind her.

Vaggie: Charlie?

The key that she was holding transforms into a cat by the name of KeeKee, who scurries away and Charlie turns around in shock.

Charlie: Aah! Oh, shit. Did you hear all that?

Vaggie: Yeah, I was right there.

Charlie: Sorry. I get pretty worked up after an extermination happens. The story helps...

Vaggie:*chuckles and sits next to Charlie* Don't worry. I enjoy your theatrics. Are you okay?

Charlie: I'm fine. Just... thinking, ya' know? Family stuff.

Vaggie: Have you heard from your mom yet?

Charles shakes her head as a way of saying no.

Vaggie: Oof... how long has it been now?

Charlie: Not that long, only... seven... years, off doing something important, I'm sure. But this kingdom was something she really cared about. Something I care about.

Vaggie: well, at least you're not alone.

Charlie: I just hope that what l'm trying to do here will work.

Vaggie: It will. I have faith in you.

KeeKee jumps into Charlie's arms as Vaggie stands up.

Vaggie: Alright, come on now. Alastor says he's got something interesting to show us.

As Vaggie walks out of the room, a loud bell rings through the city of Hell. Charlie looks back to see the bell tower at the Heaven Embassy. She looks with sadness as the count down for another year begins.

====================================

A commercial begins airing. It starting by showing a sinner stabbing another sinner with a knife before Alastor gains their attention.

Alastor: Well, hello there you wayward sinner. Do you like blood violence and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do. That's why you're in hell.

The commercial continues rolling as it shows Charlie on camera to which she waves at it.

Alastor: But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that? Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption. Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlotte Morningstar! Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you.

It shows some pictures of Charles which have her looking at a graph, one with puppy dog eyes, and another with a step on how to be nice.

Alastor: Here we offer fun things such as somewhat functional staff and 24-hour pest control. Custom rooms. And just look at this tacky parlor, enjoy riveting conversation with our singular resident. Wow.

The camera goes to the bartender, Husk, who was clearly drunk, passing out on the ground as Niffty, the hotel maid, tries to stab and chase after a bug, and then to Angel Dust, with a support beam falling close to KeeKee, scaring the demon cat before running off, and Angel Dust flipping Alastor off.

Alastor: All this and more at the Hazbin Hotel. Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here.

The commercial ends as Alastor turns off the TV Charlie and Vaggie having mixed reactions.

Alastor: So, what did you think?

Vaggie: I'm sorry, what the fuck was that?

Charlie: Uh, Yeah. One note, I mean, first off, thank you so much for making this seriously amazing, but um, maybe the tone is a bit off. We want people to want to come here. This makes it look, um...

Vaggie: Bad. The word you're looking for is bad.

Alastor: Funny, I was going for hilarious.

Vaggie: It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point.

Charlie: Vaggie is right Alastor. The commercial was to let sinners know we are tying to help them.

Alastor: Well, my dear, I haven't been active in hell for some time and everyone remembers me from my radio show, the propermedium to express oneself. But you insisted on this noisy picture box advertisement. So I had a little fun with it.

Vaggie: Fun? Oh you had a little fun?

She then stands up on top of the couch.

Vaggie: Well, this is not what we want to represent us. When you showed up here a week ago, you told us you would help run this hotel. Instead, you're mocking us. Nobody's gonna wanna come to a place that a powerful overlord like you thinks is a waste of time.

Angel Dust then raises his hand, making the three look at him.

Vaggie: What.

Angel Dust: If'n ya filming a commercial, can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here?

Angel takes a bottle with one of his hands and uses the other three to point at himself.

Vaggie: Angel, you're a porn star.

Angel Dust: A famous porn star. I'll have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down to get in.

Vaggie:*sighs* We are not filming a porn as a commercial.

Angel Dust:  Why not? Sex sells don't it? I swear if you film me going at it with Mr. fancy talk creepy voice here, you'd be rolling in participants willing to stay at this tacky hotel.

Alastor: Ha ha. Never going to happen.

Charlie: Angel, I appreciate you wanting to use your special skills to, um, attract folks to the hotel, but I really don't want to exploit you in that way.

Angel Dust: Oh, please, baby. This body was made to be exploited. I got the arms, I got the stamina, I got the legs. I got the lung capacity.*laughs* Oh, I got the legs. The gag reflex, the holes, the chest fluff that everyone thinks are tits.

Charlie gives a nervous laugh and her phone goes off and she sees her dad calling her.

Charlie: Hold that thought? I'll be right back.

Angel Dust: I could keep going all night baby.

As Angel Dust drinks his beer, Charlie takes a deep breath and answers her phone.

Charlie: Hello? Dad?

As Charlie's on the phone with her dad, it goes back to Vaggie, Angel, and Alastor.

Angel Dust:  Hey, I have a question. If freaky face over there are so powerful, then why can't he just make people stay here?

Alastor: Oh trust me, I CAN.

Husk: Why do you think I'm here? You actually think I'd be cleaning bottles and listening to you fucks bitch and moan all the time if he wasn't forcing?

As Husk cleans a bottle of booze, Niffty pops up from the counter with her hand raised.

Niffty: I liked being forced.

Husk: Keep that to yourself Nif.

Angel Dust: What? You don't love being here with us, Whiskers?

Husk: Call me Whiskers again and I'll jam that bottle down your throat.

Angel Dust: Kinky. Come on, keep talking dirty.

Vaggie:*sighs* Angel. Let Husk do his job and no, we can't force sinners to stay here. They need to choose to.

Angel Dust: I'm choosing to be here and I think it's all stupid. We're in hell, toots. That's kind of the end of the road, ain't it?

Vaggie: Maybe it doesn't have to be. Just because nobody has made it out before doesn't mean it's not possible.

Angel Dust places a hand on Vaggie's shoulder and gives her a deadpan stare.

Angel Dust: Hey, whatever means I can keep crashing here rent-free. Crack is expensive.

It goes back to Charlie and she seems to be really happy about what her dad's talking about.

Charlie: Yeah, I can totally, yeah. I'll head over there right away. Okay?

She hands up the phone and jumps with excitement.

Charlie: Yes. YES!!

Charlie chuckles in excitement when she hears about the news until she calls Vaggie in gibberish, waving very franticly that freaks Vaggie out.

Charlie: Vaggie! Holy Shit!

Vaggie: Ah! What?

Charlie whiel biting her lip with excitement waves them to come to her for some exciting news.

Charlie: Get over here!

Vaggie sigh happily and come to Charlie while she is jumping around in a very happy mode. As Angel Dust drinks in the background, Vaggie meet Charlie behind the corner.

Vaggie: What's going on?

Charlie breathes in and out to calm her nerves so she can explain, but she was explaining so fast due to her excitement.

Charlie: Dad just called, he said that the leader of the Angel Army wants to meet. She asked if I could go instead.

Charlie was hyperventilating, grabbing Vaggie to get up close. Vaggie was confused since the Angels were already done with their extermination and won't be till the following year.

Vaggie: The leader of the Angel Army wants to meet? But the extermination just happened. What could they want this soon?

Charlie: 🎵 I can do this, somehow I know it. I'll get Heaven behind my plans.🎵

Vaggie: Charlie, hold on.

Charlie:🎵 There's just no way I could blow it. Not this once in а lifetime chance.🎵

Vaggie: It's just a meeting.

Charlie:🎵 To change their minds and touch their hearts. Or whatever angels have.🎵

Vaggie: This could be bad.

Charlie:🎵 Cheer up, Vaggy, this could be swell something tells me that today will be a happy day in hell!🎵

Vaggie: Okay, but just don't sing to them.

Angel Dust: That bitch is halfway down the street.

Vaggie: Is she-?

Angel Dust: Oh, she's dancin'.

Vaggie: Ugh, no...

Charlie:🎵 There's a warm fuzzy feelin' that wafts through the air. Every street so revealing it's hard not to stare. It's a realm so appealing it beats anywhere
If you don't mind the smell, It's a happy day in hell. Hi, mistеr!🎵

Random Demon: Go fuck yourself!

Burning Demon:🎵 There's an endless trаsh fire that's burning my soul!🎵

Charlie: Hello!

Demon with Barded Wire:🎵 Got a ton of barbed wire to shove in his hole🎵

Charlie: Oh, excuse me.

Big Demon:🎵 Doin' what is required, we all have our role🎵

Demon with a knife in his eye:🎵I'm not doin' well🎵

Everyone:🎵Another shitty day in hell!🎵

Charlie:🎵If I can show them the dream I've dreamed
That any soul can change🎵

Vaggie:🎵Cause angels' minds are hard to change🎵

Charlie:🎵 Then they will know everyone can be redeemed. From the evil to the strange🎵

Vaggie:🎵They're bloodthirsty and deranged🎵

Charlie:🎵I can hear all their stories, the lost and displaced. And I know that they're more of an acquired taste. But if I open the door and I give them a place at my Hazbin Hotel, It'll be a happy day in hell🎵

Gets holds of a moving truck and rides it down to Cannibal Town.

Charlie:🎵 From the porn studio, where the cinephiles go. To watch award-winning demon bukkake shows to the cannibal town, where they don't wear a frown 'Cаuse, holy shit, oh my gosh, why?! And I don't give a crow that his brains got in my eye. 'Cause I know I can spare them from heaven's genocide.🎵

Charlie:🎵I can do this, I just know it🎵

Burning Demon:🎵There's an endless trash fire that's burning my soul🎵

Charlie:🎵I'll get Heaven (Ah-ah) behind my plans. There's just no way I could blow it 🎵

Random Demon:🎵Kinda like the barbed wire that's shoved in my hole🎵

Charlie:🎵Not this once (Ah-ah) in а lifetime chance to change their minds🎵

Slug Demon:🎵And touch my parts!🎵

Charlie:🎵Uh, no, thank you, I'm just gonnа fulfill my destiny. I can already tell today is gonna be a fuckin' happy day in hell!🎵

As Charlie finishes her song and walks into the Heaven Embassy, behind her on the rooftop of a building, a demon was laying down while looking at her. The demon gains a quick smile as they see her walk in.

Demon: So she's the one huh? That's interesting.

Charlie opens the door and finds no one in sight.

Charlie: Hello? Hellooo? Hellllooooooo creepy.

She walks up to the reception desk and tap the bell that's just there. A golden paper with a pen fly down in front of her. She takes the pen and signs her name at the bottom.

Charlie: Okay, also creepy.

When she's down, the paper flys away and the door on the right opens up. She walks through, with an anxious look.

Charlie: Hello? Is anyone here?

Adam: Sup.

Charlie:*jumps in surprise* Holy Shit! Hi, I'm Charlie. My dad asked me if I could meet you

Adam: Yeah I know.

Charlie: Okay, well it's nice to meet you.

Adam: Totally, nice to meet you too.

Adam reaches his hand out to shake hers, but when they touch, Charlie's hand goes through making her jump in surprise.

Adam: Ha! I fucking got you! Did you fucking see that!

The angel he's with, Lute, just nods her head.

Adam: Good shit.

Charlie: So wait, you aren't here?

Adam: No. You'd think I'd come down there? I mean, I love the vibe totally, I love the tunes. Pretty fucking hardcore don't get me wrong. But it's such a bummer man, everything down there's just so BLEH, ya know. Ha ha ha ew.

Charlie: Right. So, I'm happy we got this opportunity to meet, there a project I've been working on that I really want to talk to you about!

Adam: Hey, hey, hey, slow down, we got time. How about we get to know each other a little bit hmmm? How about some lunch? Ya hungry? I got you. Here's my personal favorite, you'll love it.

Adam shows her a plate of barbecue ribs that he was snacking on earlier.

Charlie: Eh, thanks.

As she goes to grab on, her hand goes through and Adam stares laughing.

Adam: Hahahhahahah! I got you again bitch! Hahahahaha! Fucking hilarious! Hahahahah!

Charlie:*dryly* Hahahaha.

Back at the hotel, Husk, Niffty, Angel, and Alastor are all sitting down, while Vaggie explains to them her plan.

Vaggie: Okay, so Charlie are dealing with something very important, so while they're gone, we are making a new commercial. One that represents Charlie's vision and what we're doing here. So, we need a camera. Alastor?

He snaps his fingers and an old camera from the 1930's appears in Vaggie's hands.

Vaggie: A video camera.

Alastor: Hmmmm.

The camera disappears and a more modern camera appears in her hands, but it was in poor condition with it being taped together.

Vaggie: Alright! Let's do this!

The camera switched into the camera point of view recording the bar scene with Husk behind the counter reading a script with Angel Dust at the opposite counter. The camera whirrs back to get a better focus of the two.

Vaggie: And....action!

Husk pulls the script closer to his face to get a closer look at his lines.

Husk: "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel. Can I help you with anything?"

Angel Dust: "I've been a bad boy, and I need a big, strong daddy to put me in my place... On the path to redemption."

Husk groans and looks back at his script.

Husk: "Well you come-.

Angel Dust:*moans* Oh yes!

Husk: - To the right place".

Vaggie cuts the camera and looks at the two.

Vaggie: Cut! Okay, Angel, I need you to be less horny if possible, and Husk, can you maybe not have a script in front of your face.

Husk: I ain't no act! I can't memorize this shit!

Angel Dust: Well, we can improv this shit, baby cakes.*get closer to his face* Rrawwr.

He purrs seductively in his face. Husk was getting irritated by Angel Dust and shoves him out of the counter, making fall in the floor.

Husk: Whoops.

Husk grabs a bottle of booze and drinks it.

Vaggie: Come on Husk.

Back at the Heaven Embassy, Charlie is still in her meeting with Adam which is getting boring. Charlie propping herself on her elbows while listening to Adam exaggeratingly boosted himself and his sex life.

Adam: So, I was playin' this gig, and for some fuckin' reason, this virtue chick was diggin' on the drummer, and it was all like, "do you know who I am? I'm fuckin' Adam. I'm the original dick!" All dicks descended from me. You think you want drummer dick?

Lute just shakes her head as an answer.

Adam: No way! I'm the Dick-fuckin' master! So, anyway, then we fucked, and it was awesome. What'd you do this weekend?

Charlie: Wait, your name is Adam? Like the first man Adam? That means you....oooohhhh...that explains so much.

Adam: I know. I fucking rock.

Charlie: Well, Adam, sir. Mr. Adam sir.

Adam: Call me, Dickmaster.

Charlie: Adam. You seem like a smart, we'll stand up guy.

Adam:*picks his teeth* Uh-huh.

Charlie: And I know that you are the leader of the angels and you are a big thinker, a revolutionary. A-A genius!

Adam: I mean, your words, babe.

Charlie: Who would really love to put his name on something.

Adam: Fucking love putting my name on shit! Shits the best!

Charlie: It's our biggest solution to our problem!

Adam: Oh, Herpes. Right, that's a bitch.

Charlie: No! Our...other biggest problem.

Adam: Oh...uh...ugly people? Math? Global Warming? Nah, wait, that's Earth's problem.

Charlie just looks at Adam as he tries to figure out what their biggest issue is. Back at the hotel, Vaggie moves on from Angel and Husk and goes to Niffty, who's trying to stab a bug.

Niffty: Stab! Stab! Stab!

Vaggie: Niffty, Niffty. Your line is "We have the cleanest rooms",okay?

Niffty: Got it. I'm ready.

Vaggie: Action!

As Vaggie begins recording Niffty, she just blankly stares at the camera. Vaggie and Angel both look at each other confused.

Vaggie: Uhh, cut.

Niffty:*snaps out of it* How was that?

Vaggie: Well, Niffty you actually have to say the line, so let's roll again.

Niffty: Ok!

Vaggie: Action!

Vaggie goes to record again and just like before, Niffty freezes and just stares at the camera. Angel leans into to Vaggie with a smug smile on his face.

Angel Dust: You're doing great Vagina.

Vaggie: Cut! Alright, maybe we can try to fix it in post.

Angel Dust: Do you even know what that means?

Vaggie: I'll figure it out!

After a while, Vaggie finds herself sitting in the dark as the TV plays static.

Alastor: Seems like you're having a bit of a trouble there, hmm?

Vaggie: Why are you even here?

Alastor: For the entertainment. I came here because I love seeing wasteful souls struggle to accomplish something meaningful and fail spectacularly, like you are doing now. Good job!

Vaggie:*points the camera at Alastor*And here is Alice, the egocentric piece of shit that-

The video camera glitches and Vaggie drops it onto the floor.

Vaggie: Ugh!

Alastor: I wouldn't try that my dear. This face was made for radio.

He gives Vaggie nightmarish smile while red symbols float around him.

Vaggie: That's it. I don't care who or what you are. If you're staying here, you're going to make this work, because it won't be so entertaining to watch over an empty hotel, will it, shitass?

Alastor: Fair enough. I'll tell you what. Let's make a deal.

Vaggie: Pfft, you think I'm that stupid making a deal with a demon like you?

Alastor: Not for your soul, just a simple deal. I do this for you and you never ask me to engage with this frivolous television technology every again. Or Charlie can come back to absolutely nothing. Your choice.

Vaggie thinks for a moment before coming to a decision.

Vaggie:*sighs* Fine.

She picks up the camera and places it into Alastor's hands and it evaporates.

Alastor: Now then.

Alastor uses his power to turn all the staff of the hotel's outfits into clothes of the 50's as well as bringing in a camera crew to make a commercial.

Vaggie: Alright everyone, let's make a fucking commercial.

Back at the Heaven Embassy, Charlie looking exhausted with another of Adam's sexist rants.

Adam: When you take her out for the fifth time and she still expects you to pay the check but you're like "Hey, I thought you wanted equality."

Charlie: No, our share problem of overpopulation in Hell.

Adam: Oh, well that's not a problem. We got that covered. Lute, how many demons did you kill this year?

Lute: Got a good 275 this year, sir. I would've gotten more if it weren't for him.

Charlie: Wait "Him"? Who's "him"?

Adam: 275? Woah, badass. Awesome job, danger tits. Pound it.

Charlie: Uh no, not awesome. Those are my people, You know that right?

Adam: *burts into laughter* Oh yeah. That must suck for you!

Charlie: But these are souls... humans souls just the same as the ones you have up in heaven.

Lute: They're not the same. They had their chance and they earned damnation.

Charlie: You're wrong. Sinners made mistakes, sure, but everyone makes mistakes.

Lute: Angels don't make mistakes.

Charlie: You really think that.

Lute: I know that.

Adam: Yeah, l've never made a mistake in my fucking life.

Lute starts to walk around Charlie while the room starts to slowly become dark with a hit of red light inside.

Lute: The only reason you're still here is because mommy gave you and your hellborn kind a pardon from an exorcist blade. How does that feel, to know how little you matter?

Adam: Oops, almost out of time. Guess we could get into it.

Charlie: Oh fuck!

Charlie rushes to present her plan, she opens a small portal where she takes out her drawings of her plans.

Charlie: Oh l've got a lot to get through and not a lot of time and I feel like you weren't hearing me before so here it goes.

She coughs to begins singing.

Charlie:🎵I know Hell's population is out of control. It's a bad situation It's taking a toll, If we rehab these Sinners And cleanse all their souls. At my Hazbin Hotel - Wait, I'm getting ahead of myself! Right! Extermination! I know you guys fly down Just to kill once a year, And it must be annoying To schlep all the way here, If they join you in Heaven That trip disappears! You can wave that chore farewell It'll be a happy day-🎵

Adam:🎵Let me stop you right there.🎵

Charlie: Oh

Adam:🎵Save us all precious time.🎵

Charlie: Okay..

Adam:🎵If what you're suggesting Is letting them climb Up the ladder Oh, they'd rather cross the pearly gates?🎵

Charlie: Well, uh-

Adam:🎵Sorry, sweetie But there's no defyin' their fates! 'Cause Hell is forever Whether you like it or not. Had their chance to behave better Now they boil in the pot. 'Cause the rules are black and white There's no use in tryin' to fight it, They're burnin' for their lives Until we kill 'em again!🎵

Charlie: Okay, but-

Adam:🎵Just try to chillax, babe, You're wasting your breath🎵

Charlie: Hehe...

Adam:🎵Did I hear you imply That they don't deserve death? Are they Winners? Are they Sinners? 'Cause it's cut and dry🎵

Charlie: Well, actually, if you take a look-

Adam:🎵Fair is fair, an eye for an eye! And when all's said and done (Said and done) There's the question of fun (Fun) And for those of us with Divine Ordainment, Extermination is entertainment!🎵

Adam:🎵Bow-now-now-nownow Guitar solo, fuck yeah! Oh, da-ah-ah now-now-n-now-n-now-n-now-n-nownownow🎵

Charlie: Ugh...

Adam:🎵Hell is forever Whether you like it or not Had their chance to behave better...🎵

Suddenly golden angels appear the room and walk towards Charlie who backs away.

Charlie: Where the Hell did you people come from?!

Adam:🎵Now they boil in the pot 'Cause the rules are black and white There's no use in tryin' to fight it. They're burnin' for their lives Until we kill 'em again! Fuckin' Hell's forever And it's meant to suck a lot, So give up your dumb endeavor 'Cause you don't have a shot!🎵

Charlie glares at Adam, starting to transform into her full demon form while burning her papers that are in her hands

Adam:🎵Long as I've got your attention I guess I should probably mention that we made the determination!🎵

Adam summons a golden scroll that he shows to Charlie. The scroll reads: FUCK YOU I DO WHAT I WANT!! with a drawing of Adam at the bottom flipping Charlie off.

Adam:🎵To move up the next Extermination!🎵

Charlie: What?!

Adam:🎵Can't wait a whole year to slaughter those little c*nts. I know it's just been a week..🎵

Adam grabs Charlie's wrist and shoves her out of the room

Adam:🎵But we'll be back in six months!🎵

Charlie: Um, wait, didn't you-

Charlie runs towards the closing doors and when the doors close right in front of her she punches it with small tears welling up in her eyes

Charlie: Ugh, SHIT!

Charlie sadly return to the hotel. As she enters, Vaggie runs to her and hugs her.

Vaggie: Charlie! How did it go, did they listen?

Charlie: Oh, they sure did hear it But-

Vaggie: Oh come here, we have something exciting to show you.

Vaggie leads Charlie to group that's sitting in the common room.

Vaggie: Alastor pulled some strings and the commercial is about to air.

Alastor: I pulled a few limbs too, hahaha

Charlie: Wait, the commercial? You all made a new one?

Angel Dust: Yeah, one of my better performances if I do say so myself.

Charlie beams brightly with a smile.

Charlie: That's...that's amazing.

Vaggie: Sshh, it's starting.

TV: Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel -

The TV cuts to the News report. The group except Alastor and Niffty annoyed and angrily complain Charlie even slightly transforming into her full demon form.

Katie Killjoy: Breaking news in Hell today! We have just received word from the Heaven Embassy that the next Extermination is happening sooner than ever before. Do you know what that means, Tom?

Tom Trench: No, what does that mean, Katie?

Katie Killjoy: It means we're all royally fucked!

Her eye twitches. Screaming can be heard from Sinners as the time on the Clock Tower educes to 176 days till the next Extermination.

Angel Dust: Wait, what? Why?!

Back in the city, a drone scours an area until they found a dead Exorcist corpse with its head missing. The drone scans the corpse.

Lute: We found the body, sir. They've never managed to kill one of us before. We should just go down there now and destroy them!

Adam: No, no. We can't risk them catching on. But, don't worry, when we come back, there won't be a demon left alive to pull a stunt like this again!

Adam destroys the projector, causing its light to disappear only showing Adam's glowing evil smile.

Back at the hotel, the group was in a riot.

Angel Dust: Why would they move it up?! That doesn't make sense!

Charlie: I don't know, but hopefully we can prove to Heaven that the hotel can work so they don't have to the extermination. Just wish that we had more help.

Just then, everyone in the room felt a cold shill down their spine, well all except Alastor. A knock can there be heard coming from the front door.

Vaggie: Was anyone expecting anything?

The shake their heads no, and Charlie goes to the front door. As she does, she feels the chill even more. When she looks down, she sees a dark shadow with glowing red eyes staring at her.

She gulps hard and steels her never as he continues to the door. As she reaches for the doorknob, he opens it to find a sort of cocoon in front of her. Confused she points it and it twitches. What she that was a cocoon, happened to be a pair of wings that wrapped itself. As the wings unveiled itself, Charlie saw the face a demon smiling at her.

Demon: Hi~.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 422 11
An Outlaw from the 18th Century Dies and Goes to Hell, he begins to kill The Most Powerful and Ancient OverLords Hell had ever seen for money. Quickl...
14K 462 11
In Hell Anarchy reins. There are no rules or laws to follow though there is a hierarchy when it comes to it's power structure with King Lucifer of he...
12.9K 203 13
Years ago there was a demon name Death who has been known and other demons fear him... Now he has come back and given orders... To help Charlie Morni...