Time Traveling Through the 70...

By gadiskukang

Title: Time Traveling Through the 70s《穿越七十年代小日子》 Author: běi qiáomù jiǔ《北乔木玖》 Description: As Concubine Qi of... More

Chapter 1 The Marriage Exchange
Chapter 2 Unexpected results
Chapter 3 The beginning of new life
Chapter 4 This husband is not too bad
Chapter 5 Adapting to the new life (unedited )
Chapter 6 Separation and independence (unedited )
Chapter 7 Han Xiuying's cooking skills (unedited )
Chapter 9 Textbooks and rags (unedited )
Chapter 8 Novel Cognition (unedited )
Chapter 10 Go to town (unedited )
Chapter 11 Harvest (unedited)
Chapter 12 Binzi's prey (unedited)
Chapter 13 Why is it not martial arts? (unedited)
Chapter 14 Yams for money (unedited)
Chapter 15 Money Lost (unedited)
Chapter 16 Those thieves (unedited)
Chapter 17 Final Result (unedited)
Chapter 18 Meeting big money for the first time (unedited)
Chapter 19 Next Plan (unedited)
Chapter 20 Something happened in the county (unedited)
Chapter 21 Follow-up (unedited)
Chapter 22 The old man in the bullpen (unedited)
Chapter 23 Entering the city again (unedited)
Chapter 24 will enter V tomorrow, January 3rd (unedited)
Chapter 25 Accident
Chapter 26 Honeysuckle (unedited)
Chapter 27 Fight on your own (unedited)
Chapter 28 Excitement (unedited)
Chapter 29: Misfortune and blessing (unedited)
Chapter 30: Blessings and misfortunes (unedited)
Chapter 31 Pig Hunting (unedited)
Chapter 33 Going into the mountains to share the meat (unedited)
Chapter 34: Rich people change (unedited)
Chapter 35 Calculation (unedited)
Chapter 36 Detained (unedited)
Chapter 37 Causes and Consequences (unedited)
Chapter 38 Meeting (unedited)
Chapter 39 Han Ling beats someone up (unedited)
Chapter 40 Medicine (unedited)

Chapter 32 Results (unedited)

23 0 0
By gadiskukang

  Taking advantage of the darkness, a group of people led two big pigs and walked quickly for thirty kilometers. Everyone was covered in sweat and sticky.

  Yingzi was still worried about being cold, but unexpectedly she was overheated. Xu Minghai was still thinking about his wife as he hurried on the road.

  "We're almost there. Just walk two hundred meters down the main street of the town and we'll be there." Brother Xu slowly pushed the cart and told everyone.

  It was really fast. Not long after we reached the main street, Brother Xu asked everyone to push the car into an alley, saying that he was going directly to the back door of the purchasing station.

  "Bah bang bang!" Brother Xu started knocking on the door when he got to the back door. "He collects illegal goods. He is alert at night, so you can definitely hear him." Xu Minghe explained to everyone in a low voice.

  There was a rush of footsteps, and someone could be heard walking to the door. Then Xu Minghai and the others heard someone ask in a low voice, "Who is it? What are you doing at night?"

  "It's me, Old Li, and Xu Laoer, good stuff and big stuff." Brother Xu simply told the situation to the crack in the door. When Lao Li heard that it was Xu Laoer who came often and was a big deal, he immediately opened the door.

  "You take a look at the things in the car, and we'll talk about it after we pull it in."

  Lao Li quickly walked to the car. He took a quick look and urged: "It's a big deal. Hurry, take the things to the yard first and then talk about other things."

  Several people pushed the cart into the yard. Lao Li closed the door and walked over to touch a few pigs on the cart. After he had a good idea of ​​the number, he let the few people into his house.

  "Where did you pigs come from?" Old Li Tou was very surprised that he could handle such a big wild boar and both of them were still alive.

  "In the mountains, I'm lucky, I came across it. Let's not talk about this, let's give you a price." It's almost dawn now, and Brother Xu doesn't want to waste time.

  "You also know that the pork sold outside is 70.3 cents. You guys will definitely not sell it at the same price. The station usually charges around 55 cents. Xu Laoer, we are not working together. It's been a day or two, you know my rules here, forty cents!" Old Li Tou reported the price.

  When they heard that it was only 40 cents, the eldest, third and fourth sons of the Xu family were a little excited. How could it be so different?

  Xu Minghai thought about the 80 cents he bought for pork at Houdaokou last time in the city. That was because the meat seller was a young man who didn't know how to ask for a price, so it was a little higher than the supply and marketing cooperative. If he had sold it himself, he would definitely be able to sell one piece, and This is wild boar meat, maybe it can be sold for a higher price. Unexpectedly, this person who collected illegal goods only paid 40 cents. But the goal of privately selling these two pigs in the county town is too big, so they can't go, but they can't really give them four cents.

  Father Xu suppressed his sons who wanted to speak with his eyes, and looked at the second son.

  "Fifty cents!" Xu Minghe gave their price.

  "Xu Laoer, this is not the first time you have come to see me. You should know that the prices of the goods I receive are like this." Lao Litou did not expect that they would add ten cents to the price.

  "Old Li Tou, to be honest, you saw the pigs in the yard just now. They weigh at least six hundred kilograms in total. Even if you put in fifty cents, you can still make a lot of money. Brothers, it took a lot of effort to catch this guy. Look, there are so many people, please add more." He was evil-hearted, but Xu Minghe would not let him take advantage of him.

  Both of them were loaches, sliding back and forth, and when the price finally reached 48 cents, Father Xu winked at Xu Minghe, saying the price couldn't go any lower.

  Old Li Tou still wanted to push down, but Xu Minghe refused to let go. After a stalemate for a while, Old Li Tou finally spat out.

  The Xu brothers helped weigh them. The largest one weighed 378 kilograms, and the smaller one weighed 342 kilograms. According to the weight of 48 cents per catty, the brothers counted the money and found that there were 345 yuan.

  Xu Minghai thought that he and Han Xiuying had worked hard in the fields with everyone for so long. After the autumn harvest, excluding the miscellaneous grains such as sweet potatoes, sorghum, peanuts, corn and soybeans, their family only received ninety-seven yuan and sixty-three cents. . At first he thought that Yingzi had earned it by working hard in the fields, so he left it all to Yingzi. When he was buying a bicycle, he heard that he didn't have enough money for the herbs he sold, so he gave up after thinking about it. He never thought about touching the money.

  But I didn't expect that selling two pigs would be so much more than my family's income in a few months.

  Old Li Tou's private money was beyond people's expectations after spending many years at the buying station. Originally, Mr. Xu thought that if Old Li Tou couldn't pay so much money, he would let Xu Minghai and his eldest brother or second brother work here. Wait, wait until Old Li Tou has settled with the purchasing station before settling the bill. Unexpectedly, Old Li Tou asked them to wait outside for a while.

  When he came out of the house, he actually took a wad of money and asked Brother Xu to count it. Brother Xu gave it to Father Xu. Father Xu refused and asked him to count it by himself. After he counted it, he passed it to Xu Minghai again. It was no problem. , several talents came out of the purchasing station and hurried home.

  Going back was much faster than when they came. Without the weight of the pigs, they got back in less than half the time.

  Xu Minghai held a wad of money, said goodbye to his father and brothers at the entrance of the village, and went home excitedly to find his wife.

  Han Xiuying was planning to dry her winter clothes at this time. The end of September will soon be October, and the weather should be cold. She took out the winter clothes to dry them while the weather was good. She looked at the brand new cotton-padded jacket in her hand. This should be done when Xu Minghai got married. Yes, Han Xiuying couldn't help but think of the real Han Xiuying who disappeared, hoping that she could have opportunities like hers and live a stable and happy life.

  Xu Minghai ran into the house happily and saw his wife holding a big cotton-padded jacket in a daze. He quickly walked in without saying anything and hugged her, "Hey, Yingzi, our family is rich, we are rich." Well, this time it's really a lot of money, more than the two of us earn from working!" As he spoke, Xu Minghai hugged her and lifted her up a few times.

  "Slow down, slow down, it's about to fall!" Han Xiuying was happy when she heard this, but she couldn't stand Xu Minghai's excitement as he bounced up and down.

  Xu Minghai was afraid that he would really knock his wife and put her down quickly. The two of them sat on the bed and talked about their great harvest.

  "Yingzi, it's a good thing that we sent it to Lao Li Tou at night. If you let the villagers know that we sold two pigs, but they have worked hard for a year to make money, who might have bad intentions?" Xu Minghai knows that the poorer some people are, the more distorted their hearts are. If everyone has the same miserable life, that's no problem. But if any family is living a better life, just wait and see, someone should have caused trouble. Some people I just can't bear to see others living a little better than myself.

  "Then when we kill the pig and leave so much meat, will it make people jealous?" Han Xiuying thought about the current situation of the people living around her and really didn't know what to say.

  "No, it's time for the captain to come back from town to deal with the wild boar hurting people." Xu Minghai said, thinking about the captain's past behavior.

  When Xu Minghai said that Cao Cao had arrived, someone shouted from outside: "Minghai, Minghai, are you at home?"

  The two of them looked out the window and saw that he was really the captain.

  "The captain is here. How are Mingjia and Tiedan's injuries? Are they okay?" Xu Minghai went out to welcome the captain into the main room and sat down to talk, while Han Xiuying went to the kitchen to get some hot water for them.

  "Minghai, thank you for what happened to Jia Ming and Tiedan this time. If it weren't for you, my family would have been in trouble this time. They are not in big trouble now. You are really a great hero who saves people. There will be more in the future. If you have anything useful, just go to your uncle." The captain said while taking out the things he was carrying.

  "These are all worthless snacks. You were tired that day. At that time, I was just worried and didn't thank you properly. Don't blame me. Just keep these things and treat them as my thank you gifts." The captain put the things on the square table in front of Xu Minghai.

  Even though Xu Minghai knew that he had saved people, how could he ask for it? This is the captain. "Captain, take this thing back and feed it to Jiaming and Tiedan. They are from the same village." It's my duty to help, so I deserve your thanks." Xu Minghai said with a smile, without any intention of taking credit.

  "Hey, Minghai, it's your turn, just take it. By the way, I met your father and your elder brother when I came here just now. I heard they said that you caught two little piglets, and they helped sell one as soon as possible. , is that right?" The captain took a sip of the hot water brought by Han Xiuying and asked Xu Minghai with a smile.

  "Well, yes, haven't you seen wild boars hurt people? With the idea of ​​giving it a try, I went to dig a hole. Unexpectedly, the little guy actually jumped in two without his eyes. Aren't I greedy to see Binzi buying a car? , I took one end and sold it, but I kept the other end for meat. Captain, you also know how long it will take for our village to eat meat. I am so greedy that I want to kill it and eat it together! , Captain, just wait. When the pig is killed, I will send some to your family, which can be used as a beating sacrifice."

  Xu Minghai thought that by taking advantage of the captain's words, he could solve the problem of killing pigs and eating meat to earn money to buy a car. It would not be a loss to give him some meat.

  "Hey, kid, how can I ask for your meat? But it can just be used to supplement your Ming brothers and nephew Tiedan." The captain is not a greedy and unreasonable person, but everyone has selfish motives, and some can He will not refuse the benefits.

  "And Minghai, there is one more thing I want to do here this time, that is, you said that it is not easy for people in our village. Since there are wild boars and they can hunt for meat, I want the strong laborers in our village to go to the mountains to hunt for them. , if we can get rid of as many of the harmful beasts as possible, even if we can't catch much, we can still get some meat for the village to improve their lives, and we won't save any short-sighted boy from running in on his own. "

  The captain wants people to go up the mountain. More people together can ensure safety, and they can also get some meat to satisfy everyone's greed. This will save those stupid young people who risk their lives for money or meat. place to drill. But we can only go together and do it this time. If anyone in the future dares to disobey and go to the old forest in the back mountain without risking his own life, then he deserves to die!

  "Okay, this is a good thing. If the captain can find something useful for me, just tell me." Xu Minghai thought that the captain said this in front of him, and he must be trying to make a contribution.

  "Good boy, Minghai, you and Mingbin have both been to Laolin. This time you two will go in again with the people in our village. No matter whether the harvest is good or bad, just this time, I won't let you take the risk of going in again. , otherwise if we really encounter a wolf, even if that uncle dies, he will be sorry to the ancestors of our old Xu family." The captain said it sincerely, and Xu Minghai listened attentively.

  Two-thirds of the people in Xujiazhai have the surname Xu, and for several generations they can basically have some relatives or friends, so if the strong laborers in the village go in and encounter wolves dead or injured, it would be really bad for the captain. Talk to the ancestors of the Xu family.

  Xu Minghai smiled sincerely, expressed his willingness to contribute to the village, and took everyone into the old forest to have a look. The captain was very satisfied with Xu Minghai's attitude and asked him to wait for notification at home while he went to the village to make other arrangements. Before leaving, Xu Minghai asked him to take the things he had brought back, but he insisted on keeping them.

  Receive favors from others and repay favors. The captain has lived for so many years, and he knows some things very clearly, and he will not give people a reason to say anything just because of a trivial matter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 230K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
318K 624 23
Enjoy the smuts...and if you get horny😏...help yourself💀💦
255K 3.5K 60
Hockey player Aiden Peters used to torment Alyssa Davis all throughout middle school because he hated her, right? It's Alyssa's first year of college...
226K 5.2K 50
A simple girl who works for her boss as a personal assistant. Right, expect he is dangerous. She just doesn't know it. He's a mafia boss. He saves h...