THE 8TH MEMBER

By yinkim951

This is the story of bts 8th member the girl who will be the 8th member even don't know who is bts what will... More

Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
bonus part

part 36

3.5K 76 6
By yinkim951

Rm - how can you do that? We fucking trusted you! You even made us hate our princess!
Sujin - YES I DID!! You said that you know everything? But what is the proof? Huh?
Yoongi - proof is there (point at the camera) everything is recorded in that camera and about delete my track... we already have proof to prove that you were the one who did that...
Jimin - and it is here (shows the video of studio)
Hobi - and now your game is over sujin.. and if you try to do something again, we won't hesitate to call the cops...
Jin - you know sujin, we hated you before but now we won't hate you... because we don't want to have a bond with you even in hate... you are nothing to us... and stay away from our princess...

Sujin didn't say anything as she didn't have anything to say... what will she say? She was in anger... she went from there after glaring at yn for the last time... yn, who is still thinking what was just happened... you felt happy as you felt really relax... but you still not in mood to change your mind...

Jk - yn are you alright? Now everything will be alright... she will never bother us again... please don't leave us..

You didn't say anything...

TIME SKIP

Today is the day of award show... boys are all ready.. they are handsome as always... yn is in her room...

Yn - yaah kim yn don't get nervous you can do this

You talking to yourself while staring at your reflection on mirror...

Yn - ok now let's go. boys must be waiting...

You were going downstairs... members eyes widen, and jaw dropped as they saw you... you were looking fab with this black shiny dress which is matching with boys' outfit...

BTS - woow!! is that yn? (Amazed)
Jk - wow I am falling harder for you yn (mumble)
BTS except jk - you are looking fabulous yn
Yn - thank you... let's go we will be late...

You all went but jungkook still standing in same place watching your disappearing figure while smiling like an idiot... jimin notice that jungkook is still there so he went to him and hit his arm...

Jimin - yaah jungkook what are you doing here? Let's go.
Jk - hyung I saw an angel... she is just like an angel who just fell from heaven (smiling while looking at the direction where you disappear) is this real? Hyung pinch me please (jimin pinched jungkook's arm) arghh!! It hurts!!

He jumped a little in pain and patted his arm where jimin pinched

Jimin - let's go now you can be lost in yn on our way, ok?

Jimin laugh at jungkook's behavior which jungkook giggle showing his bunny smile... they both went to the car...

Jin, namjoon and hobi was sitting in front seat... taehyung, jimin and yoongi was sitting in middle seat... lastly yn and jungkook sitting in back seat... all the way yn was looking at outside through the closed window... and jungkook was staring at her while smiling... yn felt someone's stare at her so she turned to jungkook but he immediately looks other side as nothing happen... of course yn knew that Jungkook was staring at her... finally you all reached at the award show everyone got off the car and went... when you about to leave jungkook finally called you...

Jk - yn... (you turned to him) actually umm you are looking amazing
Yn - thank you.. that's why you were staring at me whole way (his eyes widen)
Jk - h-how do you know?
Yn - because of this (point at the car window) I saw your reflection through this...

Jungkook closed his eyes in embarrassment while you are trying your best to control your smile... but then realization hit him...

Jk - so that means you were also staring at me?

He came closer to you while putting a smirk on his face as you got nervous as you were finding some excuses for yourself as somehow, he told the truth...

Jk - btw you didn't tell me how am I looking?

You again find yourself being the yn who you used to be with them... you again felt afraid... so you decided leave from there...

Yn - we gotta go

You left which made jungkook a little sad, but he was happy too as you talked to him...

show goes smoothly and now it's almost over but yn was so nervous now... not because of performance... she didn't know why... she felt something strange

Yn in mind - why am I feeling strange... I am getting some bad vibes... why am I feeling like something bad gonna happen?...
Staff - miss yn.. it's time to your performance please come with me...
Yn - ok let's go.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.1K 41
"I hate u, Kim Seok Jin!!" ...... "Even though u hate me,I will never hate u." "Why?" "Cuz I love u!" ...... "I love u. Will u love me back?" ...... ...
659K 107K 73
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
500K 25.2K 44
{COMPLETED✔} "Stop this please," I begged earning a chuckle from him. "We haven't even started yet." . . A twisted fairytale in which Y/n discovers h...
43.8K 1.6K 11
Kim Joon Hyun had the biggest crush on Namjoon since high school but everything shattered when they drifted apart . Yet , they meet again , this tim...