𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲.

By lottieCr

Percy Jackson x Daughter of Aphrodite Percy Jackson and the Titans Curse + Percy Jackson and the Battle of t... More

Part One - The Titans Curse
Disappearing girl
Capture the flag
Tension in the house or commons
Houdini 2.0
A God named Fred
Pig cowboys
The Junkyard of the Gods
They get themselves into a Dam problem
Fish on Fish fight
Eyes cold enough to kill
Family reunions all around
A hero joins the stars
Forever fifteen
Until Next time
putting a face to a name
Part two - The Battle of the Labyrinth
Mood Swings
Do Not Panic. Make Your Way to the Nearest Exit
Difficult decisions
Nothing but darkness
Rock, Paper, Scissors...SHOOT
First time ever hostage
An old dead friend comes to visit
It's getting heated
Jealousy, jealousy
Fight Club
The final sprint
Freaky Friday
The Great God Pan is dead
Fight to The Death
Bittersweet
Percy's Fifteenth
Part Three - The Last Olympian
Aphrodite Cabin
War is upon us
Oblivious is a boy...and that boy is Percy
Ghost boy has a plan
When is my son coming home?
Well that took a dark turn
The curse of Achilles
The prophecy begins
Manhattan's Knightage
A friends betrayal
Almost got caught by death
Percy leaves them to hold the city
Centaur Stampede
A trick that ends in death
She died a hero
Manhattan awakens
The reaping of cursed blades
A blessing
The moment we've all been waiting for
The End

A very stinky revenge

554 20 2
By lottieCr

Annabeth sat between Percy and Lilia, mainly for Percy's safety.

Percy tried to talk to Lilia, but she was acting like he'd just punched her grandmother. He gave up and turned to Annabeth, all he managed to get out of her was that she'd had a monster-infested spring in San Francisco; she'd come back to camp twice since Christmas but wouldn't tell me why and she'd learned nothing about the whereabouts of Nico di Angelo

"Any word on Luke?" He asked.

She shook her head. This was a touchy subject for her. Annabeth had always admired Luke, the former head counselor for Hermes who had betrayed them and joined the evil Titan Lord Kronos. She wouldn't admit it, she still liked him.

When they fought Luke on Mount Tamalpais last winter, he'd somehow survived a fifty-foot fall off a cliff. Now, as far as they knew, he was still sailing around on his demon-infested cruise ship while his chopped-up Lord Kronos re-formed, bit by bit, in a golden sarcophagus, biding his time until he had enough power to challenge the Olympian gods.
In demigod-speak, they call this a "problem."

"Mount Tam is still overrun with monsters,"
Annabeth said. "I didn't dare go close, but I don't think Luke is up there. I think I would know if he was."

"What about Grover?" Percy asked

"He's at camp," Lilia said. "We'll see him today."

"Did he have any luck? I mean, with the search for Pan?" Lilia twisted the ring on her finger, the way she does when she's worried.

"You'll see," she said. But she didn't explain.

As they headed through Brooklyn, Percy used Annabeth's phone to call his mom. Half-bloods try not to use cell phones if they can avoid it, because broadcasting our voices is like sending up a flare to the monsters: Here I am! Please eat me now! But this call was important. He left a message trying to explain what had happened at Goode.

They rode in silence after that. The city melted away until we were off the expressway and rolling through the countryside of northern Long Island, past orchards and wineries and fresh produce stands.

The taxi exited on Route 25A. They headed through the woods along the North Shore until a low ridge of hills appeared on our left. Annabeth told the driver to pull over on Farm Road 3.141, at the base of Half-Blood Hill.

The driver frowned. "There ain't nothing here, miss. You sure you want out?"

"Yes, please," Annabeth handed him a roll of mortal cash, and the driver decided not to argue.

They hiked to the crest of the hill. The young guardian dragon was dozing, coiled around the pine tree, but he lifted his coppery head as they approached and let Annabeth scratch under his chin. Steam hissed out his nostrils like from a teakettle, and he went cross-eyed with pleasure.

"Hey, Peleus," Annabeth said. "Keeping everything safe?"

Above his head, on the lowest branch of the pine tree, the Golden Fleece shimmered, its magic protecting the camp's borders from invasion. The dragon seemed relaxed, like everything was okay. Below them, Camp Half-Blood looked peaceful green fields, forest, shiny white Greek buildings. The four-story farmhouse we called the Big House sat proudly in the midst of the strawberry fields. To the north, past the beach, the Long Island Sound glittered in the sunlight.

Still...something felt wrong. There was tension in the air, as if the hill itself were holding its breath, waiting for something bad to happen.

They walked down into the valley and found the summer session in full swing. Most of the campers had arrived last Friday, so Percy already felt out of it, Lilia had been a couple days prior.

The satyrs were playing their pipes in the strawberry fields, making the plants grow with woodland magic. Campers were having flying horseback lessons, swooping over the woods on their pegasi.

Smoke rose from the forges, and hammers rang as kids made their own weapons for Arts & Crafts.
The Athena and Demeter teams were having a chariot race around the track, and over at the canoe lake some kids in a Greek trireme were fighting a large orange sea serpent. A typical day at camp.

"I need to talk to Clarisse," Annabeth said.

"What for?" He said looking disgusted.

"We've been working on something," Annabeth said. "I'll see you later?"

"Working on what?"

Annabeth glanced toward the forest.

"I'll tell Chiron you're here," she said. "He'll want to talk to you before the hearing."

"What hearing?"

But she jogged down the path toward the archery field without looking back.

"Yeah," he muttered. "Great talking with you, too?"

Lilia walked silently in front of Percy, she made her way toward the Stoll brothers, who happily pulled her into a hug.

That made Percy's chest tighten. She turned around and looked at him before turning back to the Connor and Travis, whatever she had said made them grin at him, like they were planning something, he didn't like that.

Lilia made her way to the woods for the hearing, she good herself next to Annabeth's and Clarisse.

Grovers girlfriend Juniper, stood sniffling next to them. Juniper and Grover met a few months back, she was a tree nymph.

"It's going terribly." She mumbled.

"He'll be okay juniper." Lilia whispered comfortingly, though she was quite worried herself.

Chiron arrived with Percy moments later, he gave Lilia a funny look gesturing to juniper. Grovers girlfriend, she mouthed, he looked shocked.

"Master Underwood!" the council member on the right shouted, cutting off whatever Grover was trying to say. "Do you seriously expect us to believe this?"

"B-but Silenus," Grover stammered. "It's the truth!"
The Council guy, Silenus, turned to his colleagues and muttered something. Chiron cantered up to the front and stood next to them. The elders didn't look very impressive. They reminded Lilia of the goats in a petting zoo- huge bellies, sleepy expressions,
and glazed eyes that couldn't see past the next handful of goat chow.

Silenus tugged his yellow polo shirt over his belly and adjusted himself on his rosebush throne.

"Master Underwood, for six months six months-we have been hearing these scandalous claims that you heard the wild god Pan speak."

"But I did!"

"Impudence!" said the elder on the left.

"Now, Maron," Chiron said. "Patience."

"Patience, indeed!" Maron said. "I've had it up to my horns with this nonsense. As if the wild god would speak to..to him."

Juniper looked like she wanted to charge the old satyr and beat him up, but Annabeth and Lilia held her back.

"Wrong fight, girlie," Clarisse muttered. "Wait."

"For six months," Silenus continued, "we have indulged you, Master Underwood. We let you travel. We allowed you to keep your searcher's license. We waited for you to bring evidence of your proposerous claim. And what have you found in six months of travel?"

" just need more time," Grover pleaded.
"Nothing!" the elder in the middle chimed in. "You have found nothing."

"But, Leneus-"

Silenus raised his hand. Chiron leaned in and said something to the satyrs.

The satyrs didn't look happy. They muttered and argued among themselves, but Chiron said something else, Silenus sighed. He nodded reluctantly.

"Master underwood," Silenus announced. "We will give you one more chance."

Grover brightened. "Thank you!"

"One more week."

"What? But sir! That's impossible!"

"One more week, Master Underwood. And then, if you cannot prove your claims, it will be time for you to pursue another career. Something to suit your dramatic talents. Puppet theater, perhaps. Or tap dancing."

"But sir, I-I can't lose my searcher's license. My whole life"

"This meeting of the council is adjourned," Silenus said. "And now let us enjoy our noonday meal!"
The old satyr clapped his hands, and a bunch of nymphs melted out of the trees with platters of vegetables, fruits, tin cans, and other goat delicacies.

The circle of satyrs broke and charged the food. Grover walked dejectedly toward them. His faded blue T-shirt had a picture of a satyr on it. It read GOT HOOVES?

"Hi, Percy," he said, so depressed he didn't even offer to shake my hand.

"That went well, huh?"

"Those old goats!" Juniper said. "Oh, Grover, they don't know how hard you've tried!"

"There is another option," Clarisse said darkly.

"No. No." Juniper shook her head. "Grover, I won't let you."

His face was ashen. "I-I'll have to think about it. But we don't even know where to look."

"What are you talking about?" Percy asked. Lilia gave him a wary look.

In the distance, a conch horn sounded.

Lilia pursed her lips. "I'll fill you in later, Percy. We'd better get back to our cabins. Inspection is starting."

Lilia hated cabin inspection, she couldn't for the life of her keep her room tidy. But the enlargement charm on the Aphrodite Cabin made it easier to keep her messy room away from sight, not many people could be bothered to walk around the entire cabin so they usually just checked downstairs.

It was hers and Silena's turn, as co-cabin leaders, to do the inspection today, so they set off around the U of cabins.

The Demeter cabin was clean as ever, they were all relaxing out front, growing extra flowers around the windows.

Athena cabin was barely ever messy thanks to Annabeth's nagging, so they were done there in minutes.

Lilia made sure Silena didn't check her room when the inspected the Aphrodite cabin, and she didn't argue because she didn't want to have to do dishes. Besides the rest of the cabin was spotless.

The Dionysius children don't care for cleaning much but their cabin was quite clean, they were all lazing around on the beds or folding up the last few pieces of clothing lying around.

They were getting through the cabins quickly but when they reached the Hermes cabin Lilia could already see them panicking. Connor ran outside and blocked Lilia's way.

"Hey Lil, how's your day going?" He smiled nervously.

"It's great Connie. Now let me through." She said stepping to the side. He wouldn't move so she subtly nudged Silena to go past.

"Come on Lili, please don't go in, just check all the points off, you know you love me." He pleaded.

She pretended to think, tapping her chin. "That's debatable."

"One, rude. Two, just this one time please?" He said putting his hands together like a prayer.

She was about to answer when Silena came strutting out. "All done." She smiled.

Connors face dropped.

"You let the worst one in idiot. Lili would have given us some slack." Travis said hitting him on the back of the head.

"Sorry boys, it's got to be done." Lilia smiled innocently and the two girls left them to fight.

Apollo and Ares were both decently clean so that just left the Poseidon Cabin. Lilia knew Percy wasn't very good at tidying, she'd been to his house a couple times to help him study for exams and his room had been a state. Poor Sally, having to live with him.

Lilia was mildly disappointed when they got to the door and the cabin was clean, she wasn't over her annoyance just yet.

That's when she noticed Percy stood with Tyson. He'd told her all about their quest last summer and how Tyson was claimed by Poseidon, making him his brother. And to be quite honest Lilia was slightly afraid when she saw him in front of her.

"Lili," Percy said nervously. "This is Tyson, my brother." As much as she wasn't happy with him at that moment, she couldn't help but smile at his kindness to Tyson.

"This is Lili?" Tyson said excited, pulling her into a hug.

"Tyson. Let her breathe." Percy panicked slightly, not sure how she'd react.

"Sorry." He said placing her down gently. "Percy's told me all about you." He grinned shyly.

Lilia turned and raised an eyebrow at Percy who was scratching the back of his neck, the same way he always does when he's nervous. She smirked at him and he blushed.

"It's very nice to meet you Tyson." She smiled politely.

Silena ticked off all the boxes on her clipboard before giving Percy an impressed look.

"Well I must say, I had my doubt about you Percy." She said. "But you clean up nicely." She smiled before leaving the cabin.

Lilia said goodbye, telling Percy she'll see him later, before following her sister.

"What was that about?" Silena asked.

"What?"

"There was tension. What did he do?"

"We were going to go watch a movie and then some mortal girl, he told everything to, wrote her number on his hand and-"

"So you were jealous." Silena laughed.

"No it's not like that- it just got on my nerves." Lilia sighed.

"It's okay if you were jealous Lili." She shrugged.

"I wasn't jealous!" She swung her arms up exasperated.

"What's this about Lili being jealous?" Travis and Connor came running up behind them with Celia.

"I wasn't jealous." She moaned.

"Are we talking about Percy?" Celia asked.

"Ohh, the mortal girl." Connor laughed, teasingly.

"What mortal girl?" Celia asked not being filled in on the details yet.

Lilia explained it one more time and they all grinned. It was so clear that this girl had bugged Lilia but she just wouldn't admit it.

"We can throw a stink bomb into his cabin if you want?" Travis smirked.

This caught her attention, normally she didn't like joining in on the Stolls pranks, but this seemed necessary for her.

Silena rolled her eyes, leaving the four to it.

They crept up to his cabin and Lilia peeked through the window, Percy was laying on his bed throwing a ball up and down in the air.

"Can I do it?" She whispered to Connor as he was about to chuck it in.

He handed the bomb to her and she cracked his door open slightly band throwing it in. There was a panicked grunt as Percy fell off the bed and started gagging.

"Who the fuck-" he ran out coughing, the four teens were bent over laughing. Percy caught Lilia's eyes and glared.

"What was that for?" He said storming towards her.

She pulled a face at the smell. She knew it wasn't the nicest thing to do to a friend but it was totally worth it.

"Hey, I needed to get that off my chest." She shrugged.

"Get what off your chest I didn't-"

"The important thing is that I'm no longer mad at you bubble-brain." She cut him off, with an innocent smile. Percy considered this, he wasn't entirely sure what he'd done to annoy her in the first place but atleast she was speaking to him now.

"Truce?" He said putting his hand out for a shake.

She grimaced, deciding not to take his hand, but nodded. "Truce. Now go shower you stink."

He rolled his eyes, sticking a finger up at Connor, Travis and Celia who were rolling around still struggling to contain their laughter.

Lilia smiled at the retreating boy. It's not like she'd see that mortal girl again, so why stay mad, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.8K 20
blessed be the nonbelievers "𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙." "𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗." [percy jackson x fem!oc] [tlt-tlo] Thi...
8.7K 228 17
⊹♥︎˖ ࣪ᯤ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧�...
432K 18K 47
"𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 ; 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅" "What good am I if I can't even control my own mind" ...
507 47 31
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•° Elia Smith thought her days at Camp Half-Blood would be as dull as demigod life gets-just an...