𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗛 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘, ━━━━ ♛ ⟢...

Door -myscene

A new freshman class is elbowing their way to the fore. © -myscene , 2023 Meer

ᥫ✦. 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗦 / meet romeo! ⋆

ᥫ✦. 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗦 / meet jamila! ⋆

164 16 42
Door -myscene

P ☆ S H L I F E ,
the casting tapes # ★
PT 2 // Y2K REALITY TV SERIES ( 2005 )

📁 ─── ☆ now on their way to the
fore , jamila y2k book
★ black theme , black for more aest.

. . . 💳

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

₉. * , * > BUY JUST 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝟧.𝟢𝟢$ • ( 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗴 #𝟭 ) 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 麷⭏ ₉ ㌐ ₀₀ ★ 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐! 𝟧𝟢% 𝗈𝖿𝖿! ❚ ❚ ❚ ▬▬▬ 𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙰 , 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 ㌯ ꖹ·˚ˎˊ˗ 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝟳 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 Jamila's story . -𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘨!
당신의 𔘓 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙩 %! ▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑!

## CAST CALL , OOO . tell me who you are ¿

🤍 . 精旗᭟ ## ◜ Lights, camera, and action! "First things first, I didn't come on this show to play nice, make friends or save face. I came here to make money. Sure, some people may call me a b*tch, a sl*t, a h*e, even a gold digger, but trust when I say that none of this TV sh*t is real. Y'all only see what they air every week. I'm just here to set the record straight, but don't run ahead of me. Let me take my time and tell my story."

◕ . . . . "The name's Jamila, A.K.A "Mila The Temptress". The beautiful eye candy y'all have been seeing on all your favorite rappers arms lately. That's right, in the streets and in the club scene, that's me. Now, here in the flesh to grace your screens weekly. But I'm more than just some side piece." Admits Jamila who has been dancing for two years. "Almost every rapper that's on TV I've met and probably danced for-and no. Before y'all can even ask, I don't f*ck those that I work with. People swear I'm just some homewrecking b*tch but once the cameras shut off, I grab my check and leave. These men are just another stepping stone until I can chase my actual dreams."

And what are these dreams she speaks of? Well for one, this diva is no longer focused on becoming the next black Meryl Streep in the hip hop scene. Give shortie her close up! "I can't be a video girl forever, DUH!" she bluntly states. "I'm headed for the big screen, where the real money's at. I'm over being some accessory to these wannabe rappers, so if that means screwing over a few people in the industry then so be it. I'm not some fake a$$ drama queen, what you see is what you get, and what's about to air ain't me acting. I'll have all y'all's attention this season. Just keep watching baby."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

𒌋 ⩇ ⌦ ! ⋆ ࣪. ༒ 𝅄ֹ ׅ ━━ ﹟ ⋆ ❛ 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗛 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘! ⋆ ࣪. ★ 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰. ❪ 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗮: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝘃𝗶𝘅𝗲𝗻 ❫ ❪ 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀❕️❫ ㌐ ₀₀ ★ ▊ - ⨯ ᵎᵎ ୨୧ ꒱꒱ 𝗦𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞 ⦂ 𝙬𝙬𝙬. 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘁.

☆★★

࣪៙͘⸳⭑ࣶࣸ 㶌 旗 ◡̈⠀⠀⠀· ⠀⠀⠀[ ⠀⠀ ☺︎ ୬ 생 ⠀ 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 ◓ ، ˚ 𓂋 いちご畑 .

﹢♡﹒ 𝗷𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚊 𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎 ⇆﹑⬚﹐twenty - two years ⇆ scorpio// 22 year old - video vixen ﹢ 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ʬʬ﹒▹ 5'2 ﹐罒﹢played by meagan good﹑⿸﹕▞ my life x latrelle ft kelis

🤍 . 精旗᭟ ## ◜ 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 "𝓜𝐈𝐋𝐀" 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄, aged twenty-two, is a vivacious young woman. You either love her, hate her, or want to be her. Having emerged straight out of "The A" as a professional dancer turned video vixen, you've more than likely seen this hip hop honey grace your screen in some of the latest rap videos, or magazine covers in the early aughts alongside beauties such as Karrine Steffans aka "Super-head" or Buffie Carruth aka "Buffie the Body", giving her the synonymous name "Mila the Temptress", but when she's not making headlines for who she's rumored to be sleeping with or who's latest video she'll be starring in, she's making more outrageous stunts, like getting arrested for public altercations with her on again, off again boyfriend Terrence Banks, another rumored cast member of MTV's upcoming series.

◕ . . . .While her "claim to fame" may not have been ideal for the average girl, being linked to males in the industry definitely had its perks, and she was currently reaping them all. Recently now wanting to spread her wings and become a TV personality, she's on a quest to prove that she's more than just your favorite rapper's side piece on the new series "posh life", coming to you soon.

◕ . . . . To view more images of the show Click HERE!

◕ . . . . 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍: 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐇 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 ( 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟓 ) is a popular reality TV show that provides viewers a sneak peek inside the unfiltered lives of ATL's elite, featuring Terrence banks, (portrayed by Pharrell Williams circa 2003), Jamila Yorke (portrayed by Meagan Good circa 2004), Eve Howard, (portrayed by Lauren London circa 2006), Romeo McCarter (portrayed by Chingy circa 2003) Jordan Parker (portrayed by Ashanti circa 2005), and more members otherwise known as the posh crew. It was written and directed by -MYSC3NE, who was heavily inspired by various television shows from the early aughts. Stay tuned for more behind the scenes footage of the cast interviews, casting tapes, and more as they gear up for the premiere of the new hit series.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

☺︎︎ ▬▬ し>︿< ★ So, how are we feeling about Jamila y'all? Not gonna lie, she's my favorite character at the moment (but I'm of course biased AF). I had honestly meant to drop this chapter back in January, but it was ya girls birthday month, AND I also sometimes forget this app exist, so that's why there was a HUGE delay. Plz forgive a girl. I completely forgot I had this chapter up and ready to go until receiving wonderful comments by the one and only kciopenthadamndoor and luvvmariee telling my a$$ to UPDATE, so I had to drop something 😏. My original plan was to drop a casting tape every other month or so to keep y'all invested, HOWEVER that is always of course if I don't fall off the face of the earth again 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Anywho, on some real ish though, who's casting tape do y'all wanna see next? I legit have no idea who I want to go after, nor do I have anything planned. We've got Evelyn, Terrence, Christian and Chanel left so it's REALLY up to y'all. Seeing how much love you guys have shown to this story truly makes my heart happy, and honestly makes me want to keep it up and continue it, so please by all means give me your input! Lastly, I gotta give an extra shoutout to my girl Killiked for the new (technically old) theme & cover that I'll never get over. Well that's all I've got for right now, until next time <3

P★SH LIFE // MYSC★NE
2024' ALL COPYRIGHTS

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

374K 12.9K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
78.1K 1.6K 31
Niggas y'all like and fuck with. New phone, who dis? SEND IN REQUEST!!!
488K 17.2K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
269K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...