Tamannaa - e- Khaas

By desi_books1

An Islamic love story. More

Episode 01 : The beginning.
Episode no 2: seeing each other for the first time.
Episode no 3: Going to shopping together.
Episode no 4: Shopping
Introduction <3
hawa wedding's aesthetics <3.
episode no 6 : A favor <3
episode no 7: Happiness.
Episode no 8: Jealousy
Episode no 9: one year together <3.
Episode no 10: A folded truth.
episode 11: A eye contact.

Episode no 5 : A new emotion

4 0 0
By desi_books1

Anaya:-

*What happened zayan bani?* I asked directly. *My Kurta's button broke, ahh! Now what will I wear, can you call jan, I am sorry I mean mama* he seemed so tensed like something bad happened, for a moment I couldn't believe he was tensed about this, *You can fold your sleeves, simple* I suggested. *No that will look so bad.* he replied which made me laugh. *Why are you laughing? Please call mama* he asked, *zayan bahi, intni choti cheezo Kay liye ap tayai Ammi KO perishan kartay Han, apko ab Shadi karlayni chayie kukay ab tayai Ammi ki nazar weak ho Gaye Han woh chah kar Bhi apko yeah sai ni kar Kay day sakti Han, chali ap muj day dien main apko laga dayti ho* I kept saying and he kept listening.

*You are here for me, why should I get married, main Baali ka bakra Ku bano? And please sleeves ka hi, asay hi laga do*  I smiled and nodded.

I was almost done with sewing the button that I heard the sudden sharp voice of Saman Chachi which made me frown.
*what are you Anaya?* she asked in a loud tone. *Nothing Chachi, she was just sewing my button* zayan bahi replied. *Where are servants? Why are you doing this Anaya?* she asked more like in a angry tone. *don't worry Chachi, look ho Bhi gaya* I replied. *okay, come downstairs I am waiting* she left.

*I hope you didn't mind. Actually Chachi loves me a lot, she even doesn't allow me to do work of Ahmed bahi also no matter how much I insists.* I tried to explain.
*Anaya you don't need to explain, Chachi loves me also, I truly understand her point of view, you are young and I guess she doesn't know somethings* I frown *what things?* I asked *Never mind, she was calling you, go.* he replied, *okay.* I said and left.

Zayan:

Anaya is pretty, she is looking so beautiful, May Allah protect her against evil eyes, her smile is so pretty, Alhuma barik.

Anaya:-

*beta you aren't young now, be careful when you go to your older brothers rooms, relatives are here, not all people understand that you two have sister and brother -hood love, people are always first to judge and least to understand, Be careful* Chachi said me and I nodded.

*my Princess is looking so pretty* said agha jan. *thank you* I smiled at him. he kissed my forehead.

                              _______
Writer POV:-

*I don't know why agha jan always praises Anaya only , hawa is also his granddaughter* said jasmine to tayai Ammi *jasmine don't think negative Anaya is youngest therefore agha jan loves her and she also always help him, she is more close to him* *Appi nikkah toh hawa ka Han na, aaj tuk Sab meri beti Kay sath hi asa kartay a Rahie Han, aaj jab woh yeah ghar chor kar ja Rahie tab Bhi usskay yeah behavior, pata ni Ku Sab anaya ko asay treat kar Rahie Han jasay woh sach main-* tayai ammi stopped her *bus jasmine bus! Her waqat burani baato KO maat yaad kiya Karo bhool Ku ni jati tum?* *Jis pay guzarti Han wohi samj Sakta jan, bayfawayie ka ghum bardash Karna bahut miskal Hota Han*

With that they ended conversation.

anaya:-

Hawa Appi got nikkahfied. Alhamdulillah. Alhuma barik.
The day ended with a lot of crying sessions and recalling memories.

now all functions will be combine tomorrow is dolki & mehndi layie.

I woke up at 11am with massive headache and got ready and then went to downstairs.

*Meri beti uth gayie* tayai ammi said and I smiled, I saw mama feeding hawa for a moment I wished I was getting married so I could receive mama's love. I walked to dining table..

*mama you never feed me don't forget I will leave also* I said * you will never leave* said Saman chachi and mama smiled *Kahi ni jao GI* *hum apni beti KO janay hi ni dien gay, Ku aslam?* said agha jan and hugged me and peaked my forehead.

Now it was time for dolki and mehndi layie. Hawa Appi all Friends came and they were dancing and having fun, it was mixed gender wedding, personally I am not very found of dances and male friendships I wanted to go from here but was just staying cause it's event. I saw everyone today all my consins. Haya appi is my favorite, she is married but she is very kind. Dua, my agefellow and so many more cousins. I only love these two, they are my phupho's daughter and I have one older cousin Naveed bahi he is my phupho's son, I have so many cousins from my mama side but I never vibe with them.

*Anaya see how kashaf appi (my Mamo's daughter) is being frank with zayan bahi.*
Said dua. *they both have same age, they can vibe, what do you except from zayan bahi to vibe with us?* I replied. *nah! I was just telling, they look so good together* she smiled and said Me. *I don't think so, kashaf appi isn't zayan bahi's type* I replied, I don't know I felt strange, a new emotion I have Never felt, a distress in my chest. *come on! Anaya tum bol toh asay rahi ho jasay tum zayan bahi ko bahut achay se janti ho?* her this sentence gave me strange feeling. *main toh ni janti uhein yeah sach Han aur jan kar karo gi Bhi kiya?*

*kasay jan kar anaya bachay?* haya Appi Asked. She is older than all of us, she is also very close to zayan bahi, everyone says that zayan bahi is brought up by haya appi, because he after tayai ammi cares for haya Appi the most.

*nothing Appi, I was just telling to anaya that kashaf Appi and zayan bahi look good* dua said, *yes! They do, they are pretty close also, we used to think hawa and zayan will get married but now the condition is different, kashaf is also a good option for zayan* haya appi said. *Do hawa Appi and zayan bahi used to love each other?* I asked, *yes pls tell haya Appi* dua said. *stop you girls, do get your heena done, pata ni aj Kal ki generation kiya sochti rehti Han*

We went and sat down to get our heena done. I can't focus on my heena, the music was loud and I was in my deep thoughts, first kashaf Appi, how will I accept her as my sister in law? Like do really zayan bahi has some feelings for her? Why tayai Ammi says zayan bahi loves me the most when he even doesn't share a single thing with me and is it true that hawa appi and zayan bahi were in love, why am I thinking.

                      ____________

Writer POV:-

The heena artist asked *Do you want  anyone's name in your heena?* anaya couldn't hear her properly and out of no where she saw zayan  coming in her direction and when he reached Anaya called his name *zayan* bahi you. The heena artist heard zayan and said, *okay* and wrote, anaya didn't know that heena artist is listening to her.

Zayan:-

*yeah! I was searching for you.* *It doesn't seem like* anaya tone was bit dry and rude type anyhow I think it's like what our relationship is. *Do you wanna eat something?* I asked her, I had chicken nuggets and chicken lolipop in my plate I offered her. *Seems like,  you have lost your sight, my hands aren't free* she replied. *I can see, I can feed you* I picked a chicken nugget and feed her through chopsticks, pretty weird way of feeding who cares, after feeding her I left from there*.

Anaya:

Kabi kabi toh muj sach main zayan bahi ki samj ni ati, intnay sweet and caring ho jatay aur kabi kabi toh asay anjan kay jantay hi na ho.

*You are very lucky that you got such a caring husband* heena artist said. *husband? Who husband?* I asked her *the person who just came to feed you* I was confused *zayan bahi?* I asked and she nodded *but wait bahi?* she asked, *yes, he is my older cousin not husband* I cleared. *but look you said his name so I wrote in your heena* I panicked *No no, it can't be real* I freaked out *I am so sorry it wasn't my fault* *what happened anaya?* tayai ammi camed and asked *nothing nothing tayai Ammi* I said to her. She said okay and left *don't worry, it is hidden* heena artist told me and I nodded. She left.

Just like this all functions happened, shendi, walima.

Now we all were sitting together.

*Anaya you and zayan shopped together? It was planned twinning? Everyone kept talking about how you two were wearing same colour fits in each event* kashaf Appi asked me and I didn't know how to reply.

*no it wasn't planned* I replied

And the next moment I heard the voice and the sentence which froze me.

Dolki & mehndi layie aesthetics:-

Heena artist doing heena of anaya:-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 1.9K 27
An Extra-ordinary Hausa Love-Story.
Ishqam By B.

Romance

104K 4.7K 48
collection of desi short stories ❤️
7.3K 345 6
A short dreamy halal romcom for all you dreamers of pure hearted romance and love. I hope you'll love it. Follow Reem through her journey into findin...
403K 17.4K 27
A short story by a rookie writer.Please give it a try though Love is a combination of respect, friendship, understanding, communication and companion...