The Damned

By theprodigyofficial

Onyx is a troubled teen, who doesn't realize just how troubled her future will be. Kai and Dimitras face the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 8

5 2 0
By theprodigyofficial

As winter ended, tryouts for the mystic games began. Onyx had spent the few months prior preparing, practicing frequently and improving her grades that had faltered since she discovered her new powers. She was back at the top of her class and was determined to make it to Greece by the end of the year for the championship games. Since her nineteenth birthday party, her following on social media had doubled but no matter how hard she looked, she still couldn't find any trace of Ava online.

The reality of her bond with Ava hit her harder each day, as she realized her normal sexual cravings subsided as her thoughts were enveloped by the mysterious girl. She wondered if Ava's thoughts were filled of her as well, or if she had moved on and forgotten about her. Onyx asked Dimitras to get her number from Kira or to arrange a meeting for them but her mother's response was vague as she basically told her daughter that her powers didn't work that way. That she was only able to summon the supremes or the council alone and them alone, that it was only made possible by spell, then reminded her that her fast traveling abilities could only reach so far.

Onyx practiced tirelessly, wanting to impress Kai and show her mother that she was worthy to compete at a national level rather than the pre-games she was used to at Greenwood, playing against other students in her year that also wanted a spot on Premier year's unit. Kai had seen her practice and even without her hybrid powers, knew the girl was already stronger than most if not all of Prost and Prime year's units, units two and three.

She considered allowing Onyx to skip units one and two, knowing she would at least be with students that were somewhat near her weight range and skill. The girl had grown and was already larger and stronger than Kai was during her Premier year at Greenwood.
Kai then thought of the potential repercussions, knowing a student hadn't been asked to skip a unit, let alone two, in more than a century. She didn't want students to pick on Onyx and assume it was only because she was Kai's daughter, the coach's daughter, which was a feeling she was all too familiar with when she was her age and was compared to her father. She knew if she were to consider this, she would have to discuss it thoroughly with Onyx and remind the girl of the possibility that she would receive negative attention. She figured it would be best to still have her try out with the rest of the students, that maybe if they saw the raw strength and skill she contained, they wouldn't think she was offered a position on tier three's team strictly because of her relation to Kai.

Onyx remained friends with Cyndi and Bethany, but didn't see them in the same light as she had before. She was happy to find that this did not falter their friendship, and the three of them continued to hang out as friends and studied together regularly.

*************

The first week of tryouts were a breeze for Onyx. The student's results weren't being kept competitively but she knew she was the best. Although she was teeming with confidence, she decided to listen to Kai's words and played the field humbly. Each time she broke a record, she didn't yell or fist pump, she didn't flex her muscles for the crowd of student who came to watch and she didn't rub her wins in the faces of others. She simply smiled and shook it off as if it meant nothing to her.

This gained her respect from the students in the other units. They saw her as a strong component, and knew she would be an important asset to their teams. This way, when she was offered a spot on tier three, she felt as though she could accept it without any side eyes or mean remarks whispered under the breaths of others, so accepting the position was exactly what she did and she wore her jersey with pride.
*************

She trained so much that her wardrobe had to be replaced as she had grown two sizes. She stood in front of the mirror and watched as she rubbed Aquaphor up and down her freshly tattooed sleeves, chest and neck. She then set the bottle down and stared at her naked form, admiring the muscles she had grown in places she didn't even know muscles existed. Her team had just won game one of this year's mystic games, she was still high with pride and adrenaline.

She looked down as she noticed she was becoming aroused, she hadn't touched herself in two days. She ran her hand down her abdomen slowly and grabbed her member, stroking herself slowly as she watched herself in the mirror. This is new, she thought to herself as she was becoming more aroused by the minute as she admired the curves of her own body. Her breathing quickened as her grip on her member tightened, she leaned against the mirror with one hand as she stared at herself.

Her mouth opened slowly as she felt herself nearing climax. She noticed how the protruding veins along the side of her her neck and V line were pulsating and she groaned as she revealed her o-face to herself, causing her to come on her mirror. She gasped for air as she continued to jerk herself furiously, watching her fluids continue to leave her body spurt after spurt, dirtying her mirror even more. She slowed down as she watched her cum drip down the mirror slowly towards the floor.

She bit her lip as she looked at herself one more time then with the wave of her hand, she had cleaned her mess. She grabbed a nearby towel then wiped herself off before going to her bathroom to shower. Once freshened up, she got on one of her clean jerseys that had her number, number thirteen, on the back, a pair of jeans, and her pair of Chucks that were still kicking. She headed to the indoor gymnasium by the gardens for a press conference that she knew would be televised. Strangely, she wasn't nervous. Instead, she hoped Ava would see her on TV and remember that night they shared together, the night Onyx thought about daily.

She arrived at the gymnasium and she shielded her eyes with her forearm as she was bombarded with flashing cameras and microphones. She smiled as she realized that this was what it must have felt like to be a celebrity. She pushed past them and took her seat among her team at the long table inside. Once they were all seated, she saw the cameraman count down from three with his fingers then the camera was on.

"Onyx, how does it feel being the youngest player in over a century to be placed on tier three?"

"Onyx, over here! How are you liking your team, does your age difference cause any hard feelings between you and your teammates?"

"Onyx! What is it like being the strongest person, possibly ever, already having beaten all of your mother's best records?"

The girl immediately felt bad, even embarrassed. She didn't want this to be the Onyx show. She wanted her team to be celebrated and respected as a whole. She took a moment to compose her thoughts.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't know I would have had the support of my teammates. Their acceptance has allowed me to thrive and strive to be the very best version of myself I can possibly be and I will always be grateful for them because of that." Onyx answered, her eyes glanced towards the clock on the back wall as she was already over it and couldn't wait for the conference to end.

Twenty grueling minutes had passed and the team was excused from the table. Onyx was pleased to find Dimitras and Kai waiting for her around back. She smiled and hugged them before telling them how she learned how much she was going to hate these conferences. They laughed together as Onyx made fun of some of the ridiculous questions she was asked then they decided to talk more about it over dinner at one of the restaurants on campus.

*************

The team had just three weeks to prepare for game two. They practiced four times a week and were placed on strict, high protein diets. After the conference, she made friends with everyone on her team, she was even voted as their team captain. She barely had any time to herself which she was okay with, staying busy helped her keep her mind off of Ava.

Three weeks passed her by before she even had time to take in her wins during the first game. Their team travelled to Summerfield in Greenland, where their scores exceeded their expectation. Winning game two mean that they would be moving on and would be competing in the championship games.

Onyx couldn't believe that her plan had fallen into line so cleanly, all she had to do now was wait six more weeks until she would hopefully meet the girl who had captured her heart once again. Part of her wondered if she would get to Greece and wouldn't see her at all, or if she would see her but she would be in the arms of another. To keep herself from overthinking, she changed her routine and practiced seven days a week, still managing time for her studies and school work.

Once it was time for her team to leave, they packed and headed for their next destination: Athens, Greece. Dimitras had reserved them rooms and a penthouse at the same hotel she always did whenever Greenwood made it to game three. Once they arrived, the team raced to claim their rooms and beds, some preferring to sleep away from the windows while the others fought for the beds nearest to the windows.

Dimitras finished checking them in at the front desk in the lobby when she suddenly felt familiar hands on her waist. She smiled as she leaned into Kai's embrace. Kai smiled and kissed her neck softly as she remembered the first time they had spent there. Dimitras turned around and wrapped her arms around Kai's neck and they looked at one another with such passion. They had grown closer and had gone back to their old ways, the way they were before they made their dreadful deal with Hades.

They made love every chance they could get, in the morning, during lunch, in the evening, even sometimes between classes. They couldn't get enough of one another as they were no longer filled with the burden of the possibility of losing their daughter.

Kai leaned in and kissed Dimitras softly, feeling the woman melt into her arms. She smiled and leaned close to the woman's ear.

"Upstairs, now." Kai demanded. Dimitras looked up at her and gasped softly to herself. She took Kai's hand and led her to the elevator. Once inside and the doors had closed, Kai pressed the woman against the wall inside of the elevator and kissed her hard, gripping the sides of her dress that she couldn't wait to get her out of. Once they reached their floor, Kai pulled away from her and they returned to the same room they had shared when Kai competed in the championship games years ago.

Once the door closed behind them, Kai approached Dimitras who was standing in the middle of the room with her back turned towards her, she was holding her hair up as she waited for Kai to unzip her dress. Kai kissed her neck softly as she unzipped her, allowing her dress to fall to the floor. She let her hands run freely over the woman's body as she tongued the vein on the side of her neck from behind.

Dimitras moaned softly as she tilted her head to the side and placed her hands over Kai's as the girl continued to run her hands over her every curve, claiming her as her own.
Kai turned her around then picked her up, laying her on the bed. She stared her down as she stood and unbuttoned her shirt and pants. Dimitras watched her and took the tip of her finger between her teeth as she spread her legs. She began to touch herself as she watched her wife undress, ready for the big reveal.

Kai's gaze followed the woman's hand, she watched as Dimitras began to finger herself slowly. Her mouth opened slightly and her mouth began to water. She reached her hand down her pants and grabbed her member, which she began to stroke while she watched the woman play. Twenty three years they had known each other and Dimitras still drove her crazy.

Dimitras couldn't take it any longer. She sat up and grabbed Kai by her belt, pulling her into the bed next to her onto her back. She pulled Kai's pants and boxer briefs down, throwing them onto the floor. She pushed Kai's legs open and saw how wet the girl was and she smirked before looking up at her. She smiled and winked at her before bringing her head in closer, running her tongue up the girl's wet slit.

Kai closed her eyes and moaned, she began to stroke herself as she felt Dimitras' tongue tease her. Dimitras wrapped her arms around Kai's legs, bringing herself as close as possible and entered the girl with her tongue, causing the girl to arch her back from pleasure. Kai groaned deeply as she exhaled, her back slowly returning to the bed. She looked down and watched the woman's tongue disappear inside of her.

She began stroking faster, gripping herself harder as she felt Dimitras' tongue hitting her G spot. Kai bucked her hips and moaned loudly as she came on herself, she loved how easily the woman made her come. Dimitras smiled, licking her lips as she looked up at Kai. She came up and kissed her breathless wife. Kai smiled against her lips as they kissed, then suddenly felt the woman's fingers enter her.

Kai looked at her and gasped softly as she began to finger her. Dimitras smirked then straddled Kai, guiding her length inside of her as she slowly lowered herself down. She moaned gripped the girl's abdomen with her free hand to balance herself while she continued to finger the girl. Kai groaned and gripped Dimitras' waist, helping her as she rode her gently. Dimitras was overwhelmed by the amount of pleasure she was causing Kai and that her wife's length was causing her. She began to speed up as she rode her, she felt her muscles begin to tighten around Kai's member and she knew she was about to come on the girl.

"Oh Kai," Dimitras moaned, now gripping the girl's abdomen with both hands as she rode her hard. Her orgasm began to take over her body, her thighs began to shake and her nails dug into Kai's skin as she came hard, knowing Kai would be finishing soon as well. Kai got on top of her since she knew her wife's orgasm had drained her, and she began thrusting hard and fast into her as she felt herself nearing climax as well.

Dimitras suddenly remembered what she had forgotten to pack and she gasped, then placed her hand on Kai's chest.

"I forgot my..." She said in between moans just as Kai began to come. "Birth control." She finished as she felt Kai releasing inside of her. Kai gasped and looked at her as she panted, then looked down at her member still inside of her, realizing what she had just done. Dimitras pushed Kai off of her then ran to the bathroom and started the shower. She held the shower head to her as she tried desperately to rid herself of her wife's sperm. Kai lay on their bed and stared at the ceiling, realizing what she may have just done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.2K 21
When a witch and a demon fall in love, the forbidden bond sets in motion a series of events that will change all three realms forever. ...
268 14 9
*** still editing** Where ancient prophecies entangle with present-day struggles. In a realm where the powerful Kyrie gods rule, Celeste finds hersel...
96 4 7
A young witch born without magic or so that's what everyone around thinks Follow Aura as she attends Witch Royal as their first nonmagical witch or...
3.5K 1.4K 41
Book 1 of 3 [completed] [18+ mature content] Recovering from her near-death experience by the hands of her classmate, Aiden Sullivan, Adriana Anderso...