The Stripper (Jenlisa)

Oleh Jnknology

Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking... Lebih Banyak

!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
!!

Chapter 12

653 10 1
Oleh Jnknology

"Confusion"

N

OTE: For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, listen to Haunted by Beyonce (Bird Peterson Remix) ;) -Shewantscamila / Alrenraguiaf5H

Jennie's POV

I was already stressed for having to endure Nayein and Hyunji laughing at my face, and to complete, we ran into Irene at the corner restaurant where we always ate lunch, the brunette joined us to accompany us that day.
"Can you stop laughing? I didn't have a choice but to accept his offer."
"Jen, you run away from him like the devil runs away from the cross." Nayeon said laughing.
"I know, but poor guy. He's a good man and handsome, I'm going out with him today."
"But what about the businesswoman from the other day?" Irene asked with a mischievous smile.
I closed my eyes when remembering that woman that took me off orbit.
"I don't have anything with her, Rene, nothing."
"YET, right Jen? Because desire you surely have plenty."
All three made a nasal sound expressing the naughtiness of their thoughts, I was surprised to see Nayeon participating in the craziness.
"You are being very bold, Nayeon, what have you been up to by the Manoban's Industry sectors? "
Irene and Hyunji turned to the short one, who widened her eyes in surprise. I changed the focus, Bingo!
"Nothing happened, nothing, okay? I just talked with Troy, he's nice." she tapped her fingers on the glass that was on the table to then speak quickly "He asked me out."
"Oh my God!" Hyunji practically shouted.
All three of us approached Nayeon as if she was going to tell us an important secret.
"Did you accept?" I asked.
"Are you going to have sex with him? " Hyunji asked.
"Who's Troy?" Irene asked.
"Mercy! Stop bombarding me with questions! " the short one said, backing away from us.
Now it was our turn to laugh at Nayeon, who found herself desperate amid so many questions. We laughed like four idiots in that table, attracting annoyed looks from the people around us, but we were used to it, since our time working together we had lunch at the Bistro, we were practically members there.
"Answer, Bunny!" Hyunji pressed.
"We are going out tonight, there!"
"The love birds are going out today." Hyunji said looking at Irene
"We could all go out together! What do you think?" I asked.
"I think it's great, I think Troy will like it too!"
"Is this to prevent the men to want to have sex with you?" Hyunji asked laughing.
"No, it would be cool to hang out all together! You and Rene can come." I suggested calmly.
"I'm sorry, girls, but I can't, I have choreographies to do."
Irene said while taking a sip from her drink.
"I ain't gonna be the fifth wheel. Sorry."
"C'mon, Hyunji, please. I don't want to be alone."
Hyunji stared at me thoughtful, she knew I didn't want to go out with Kai, that girl knew me like no one else.
"Jen, you'll be with him."
"I know, but it's just... Please. We can find a person for you there."
The woman smiled.
"Fine, I'm going. Only because I need to distract myself."
I opened a broad smile to Hyunji, pulling her into a clingy hug.
"These two, if they weren't like sisters, I would say that they would get married." Rene spoke laughing.
"No, Jennie is hot, but that's not what I like."
Hyunji said mischievously, making us laugh.
Nayeon and I rolled our eyes to the two that laughed at us. I looked through the huge glass window, seeing the traffic on the avenue, people walking from one side to the other with their phones. In the middle of all that, it was impossible not to notice her, radiant on her thin black high heels and her branded blazer, her posture imposing and her body delicately sculpted by the devil, Lisa Manoban was different from all. I saw her walk in the direction of her black Mercedes, where Mr. Jung already waited for her, the very nice man opened the door for her to get in, to then leave hurriedly through the streets of Seoul.
"She is beautiful, right?" I heard Rene whisper beside me, waking me up from my reverie.
"Yes, she is beautiful."
"Who are you talking about?" Hyunji asked.
"Lisa Manoban".
"She really is fascinating, worthy of being in a magazine cover."
"She seems to be a harsh and stern person." Nayeon spoke.
"That makes her attractive, Nayeon, the way she dresses and the way she acts, I don't doubt that she's amazing in bed." Hyunji said.
I felt a slight shiver down my spine when imagining how much that woman should be good in bed.
"Jennie must know." Irene spoke laughing.
"Are you going to start again? I didn't have sex with her."
"Not even Ruby Jane?"
The three looked at me, searching for the answer in my agonized eyes.
"Not even Ruby Jane! Now stop talking about her."
The waiter took our plates from the table, serving us the dessert.
"Have you solved the situation with your mother's house?" I heard Nayeon ask calmly while she ate her pie.
"No, tomorrow after rehearsal I'll talk to CL and ask for the amount in loan."
"Do you think she'll loan you?"
"I think so, Rene, I'll explain the reason to her, and I'm sure that she'll help me."

Lisa's POV

It was still noon and I already felt tired, I had thought several times about rescheduling with Vero and spend that night in the comfort of my home. But a big victory needed to be celebrated. I thought about inviting Jennie to go out with us, but choosing between having her company and be the third wheel between her and Jisoo, or go out and have fun with my best friend, I would choose the second option. Not because I didn't want Jennie with me, I did. In just a few days she has shown to be a great person, her company was at least satisfactory.
I thought about the brunette for a few minutes, remembering the polite way in which she referred to me, and her shy smile when she got embarrassed, she was beautiful. I leaned my head back against the car seat, which was stopped about 5 minutes due to Seoul's infernal traffic.
"Heavens, Mr. Jung"
"I'm so sorry, ma'am, but I can't take a shortcut."
The man spoke calmly, looking at me through the rearview mirror.
"It's okay, I can't complain about your skills on the wheel."
He smiled and turned his attention back to the traffic. I grabbed my phone for the third time, checking its notifications, what a day. I locked the device and looked outside the window, the car moved a little bit but not enough. I looked at the people that walked from one side to the other stuck on their phones, entering and leaving expensive stores that were in that block. Until one of the stores caught my attention, not the store in itself but what it sold, lingerie.
At that exact moment only one person came to mind, and it was none other than her,

Ruby Jane

The mannequin was wearing an extremely sexy lace lingerie, black color, with stockings on its legs and a beautiful white mask on its face. Nothing reminded me more the stripper than that. It was impossible not to imagine the brunette wearing such sensual clothes.
"Mr. Jung?"
"Yes, ma'am?"
"Park the car, I need to go to a store.
The man nodded, obeying my order."
"Wait for me here, I won't take long." I said to him while he opened the door for me.
I put on my black coat and walked to the store, which in its facade displayed a huge sign with white lettering, "The Secrets".
I had no doubt that that was one of most expensive stores of Seoul, the place was luxurious and from afar it was noticeable how expensive everything was in there. But to me, money was just a detail.
"Good Afternoon, ma'am, are you looking for any particular model?" a redhead girl asked.
"Yes, I need the same model that's on the mannequin on the store window."
"A great choice, it's one of our new releases. Come with me, I'll show you."
The medium height redhead walked in front of me, guiding me to the area of the store where the lace lingerie was, everything organized by color. I could buy one of each color for Ruby Jane if black didn't suit her body so well.
"Here, ma'am, it's one of The Secrets' limited editions."
I looked at the refined material, thinking of how beautiful she would look wearing those pieces.
"If you want I can show you the corsets, garter belts and much more."
"No, this one great." I said walking while looking at the store's lingerie - "Oh, I also saw masks on the store window, I need one of those"
The woman looked at me, repressing a smile. She probably thought that it was for me, if only she knew of my sexual situation.
"Sure, we have new ones. Come with me."
We walked towards a wooden counter, covered in glass on its top, where the masks were displayed. There were masks of different formats and colors but one in particular caught my attention.
"Let me see that one in the middle, please." I pointed to the single golden mask on her stock.
The young lady quickly picked up the delicate golden mask, full of detail. Different from the mask that Ruby Jane wore most of the time. This reminded the Venetian style of the fifteenth century, color of gold, with luxurious and elegant details, it was perfect.
"I want this one."
"Yes, ma'am." the redhead left to pack my things.
Would it be too bold on my part to send the lingerie and the mask that I wanted her to wear? Whatever, I didn't care. Ruby Jane should've thought a thousand times before playing this game with me.
"Here it is, ma'am." the woman spoke with a black box, making it very clear how expensive everything in there was.
I paid everything quickly and went back to my car that was parked on the corner, while Mr. Jung cleaned the windows with a small white piece of cloth.
"You have more care with this car than I do." I spoke approaching the man who got scared when hearing me.
"Ahh ma'am, it's a wonderful car, it deserves to be treated with care." he spoke opening the door for me.
I sat in the backseat putting the box with the gift aside.
"Do you wish to go somewhere else, ma'am?"
"No, I just want you to make a delivery for me later." I spoke while looking at the small black box that had Ruby Jane's gift.

Jennie's POV

I didn't took too long in the shower, in half an hour Kai would come pick me up for his so insisted date. I couldn't escape his request earlier today, when I left the conference room I was surprised again by him. It was hard to accept but I decided to try and have fun, he wasn't ugly and much less unpleasant, but it wasn't in his company that I wanted to spend the night, but someone else's. But to save my night, or just complement, Nayeon and Troy would hang out with us, and even Hyunji, who after so much persuasion accepted. Telling Kai about the change of plan was not a big thing, he didn't mind one bit about them joining us.
I turned off the shower, letting the last drops of warm water fall on my body, grabbing the soft towel hanging beside the shower and wrapping myself in it while choosing the clothes I would wear that night. I opted for a tight white dress, with a somewhat flashy cleavage, but not extravagant. I put on red high heels, almost the same color of the lipstick I put on my lips, and I let my hair loose and slightly wavy.
"Wow, is all of this for Kai?" Hyunji asked entering my room.
"No, this is for me, Cheechee."
I turned to her, she stared at me smiling.
"Where is Nayeon?"
"Getting ready too, I just finished, but the little one wants to be all dolled up for Troy." Hyunji spoke sitting on the bed.
"Okay, I'm almost finishing."
"I see that I'm the only one that is not getting all dolled up for someone."
"Don't worry about it, I'm not getting ready for Kai."
I approached her, sitting beside her on the bed.
"Where is Siope? I haven't seen you talking to him."
"He's in a soccer tournament in LA, I don't know what he's doing."
"Cheechee, I don't know what you are still doing with him, honestly. That is not a relationship."
"You know what, I don't know either... I think I just haven't found someone better."
Hyunji and Siope have been dating for years, they had a good time together, but with the same time their relationship started falling apart. We only saw her complain of how disconnected he was in the relationship, he didn't text, he didn't call her to go out, and on top of that, every time he came home from the state tournaments he wanted to have a good night of sex with the brunette. Sexist, I know. Hyunji was my sister and I always wanted someone better for her, but as the saying goes, love is blind, because she had some kind of magnet for rude and sexist men, thinking they were the kings of the world with their strongly built bodies and their rude attitudes. It was the least repulsive, one of the reasons why I desired women.
"Well then, let's do that tonight, find you a nice guy for you to go out with."
"I'm not going to ruin your date, Jen.""-Stop the nonsense, you aren't going to ruin anything. Cheer up, the night is still young." I said laughing.
Hyunji smiled and hugged me tightly.
"Ready, girls?" Nayeon asked entering my room.
"Wow! You look splendid!" Hyunji spoke getting up.
"Troy won't escape me tonight." The shorter one spoke, leaving the room.
Hyunji and I looked at each other frightened. Was that really Nayeon? Or did some spirit possess her body?
"This is your fault!" I said laughing.
"I swear I didn't do anything!"
As soon as we got out of our building we saw Kai leaning against his car, he smiled when he saw me, I approached him and kissed him on the cheek, while the boy politely opened his car door for us.
"You girls look wonderful." he said looking at me from head to toe, I just smiled and got in the car.
On the way we talked excitedly until we arrived at an expensive restaurant on downtown Seoul, the dinner was peaceful, Kai was a good company, he had a good conversation, but something in him kept me from getting interested. He wasn't... Lisa. I closed my eyes taking a sip of red wine, thinking of how it would be to have her now beside me. I quickly tried to take her away from my thoughts, when he proposed to go to a club.
Troy and Nayeon were an almost perfect couple, on the first date the two already had the chemistry of a couple that's been together for years. Hyunji talked entertained with all of us. Then after dinner, Kai took us to a big club called "Cosmopolitan". I walked towards the building receiving some looks from men that drank at the entrance, causing some discomfort in Kai, who quickly led me into the club.
"This club is amazing!" I heard Hyunji say in my ear.
"Yes, it's the competition."
"CL will kill us if she knows we are in here." Hyunji said laughing "Even though this is not a striptease club."
"Do you like the place, girls?" Kai approached us, putting one hand on my waist.
I smiled weakly at him.
"This place is great, I liked it."
We all sat together in one of the tables, the club was crowded and extremely lively.
"Let's go get some drinks, Troy?" Kai addressed the blond boy that was smiling beside Nayeon.
"Sure. Be right back, Nayeon."
I and Hyunji asked them for some drinks, Troy and Kai wanted beer, and Ally just asked for a juice, like usual. As soon as the boys left to go get the drinks, the three of us got closer like we were about to tell some big secret.
"How is everything going with Troy?"
"He's so sweet, such a gentleman. Did you see how nice he was at dinner?" Nayeon spoke like a fool in love.
-,"Guys, first date and she's already like this." Hyunji laughed.
"This is wonderful, Troy seems to be perfect." I said smiling.
"Yes, Jen, he is. But what about Kai?"
"Everything is cool." that's all I said.
"Look, I'm sorry, Jen, but you two make me sleep."
"Dinah!" I playfully slapped her arm.
Making the three of us laugh like idiots.
"I'm serious, I am Team Lisa, baby, because Kai is just too weak."
"Mercy, don't put ideas in her head, Hyunji" Nayeon scolded her.
"Im Nayeon, it's the honest truth. He's being slow."
I couldn't contain the will to laugh of that moment.
"What are you laughing about?"Kai asked smiling, approaching us.
"Girl stuff" Hyunji said moving away, making room for him to sit beside me.
"Always full of secrets." Troy spoke, giving Nayeon a side hug.
We stayed for a good time talking about all sorts of things, till now the night was being better than I imagined, going out with all of them made my head relax for a few hours. Kai was being attentive, complimenting me all the time. It was good to feel wanted, every woman likes to be courted, but that wasn't any news to me, since as Ruby Jane that was always happening. Especially by her...
Lisa...
I closed my eyes for brief seconds, remembering the image of the woman. How could she be so beautiful and sexy? Why did God made her so beautiful? Did he think about the damage that she would cause in me? Oh Lisa...
"Is everything alright? "I heard the deep voice of the man beside me.
I opened my eyes, looking at him as he stared at me worried.
"Yes, I'm great, don't worry."
He smiled, giving a kiss on my cheek.
It wasn't this that I wanted, I didn't want him.
"How about we go dance?" Hyunji asked excited.
"Do you want to go?" he asked me.
"Of course, let's go!"
We all danced together on the dance floor, Kai was at every moment coming on to me, but as if it was automatic, I backed away. I could see Hyunji laughing at that situation from the other side. It would be comical if it wasn't tragic.
"You don't want to be with me, Jennie?" he whispered in my ear.
"Kai, don't be like this. "I spoke moving away.
"You seem to be avoiding me".
"I'm going to the bathroom, be right back."
He nodded.
"Come with me, Hyunji".
The brunette nodded and walked beside me.
"Are you avoiding him?" she asked laughing.
"A little." I spoke pulling her among the crowd.
"Oh my God, c'mon Jen, we have to dance this song!"
"Hyunji..."
"Don't even start, c'mon, let's dance."
The woman began pulling me into the middle of the people, the song was wonderful, and it was from none other than Beyonce, the singer that Hyunji was madly in love with. That beat reminded me a lot of my dances as Ruby Jane, I just couldn't forget that at that moment I was Jennie.

*(Play song)*

Lisa's POV

"Cosmopolitan", Miami - 12:47AM

I was probably on my seventh glass of Whiskey that night, and I confess to be more lively than normal. Jisoo was in her element, she drank and ate, while talking excitedly with Hugo, a longtime friend that we had, he had arrived from NY a few hours ago, he would be the manager of Manoban Industry in Seoul.
"This place is amazing!" Hugo
spoke excited.
"It's one of the best clubs in Miami!"
"You always know which are the best, right Jisoo?"
"Of course, Kim Jisoo is always on top of these things."
"She leads people down the wrong path, Tae" I said laughing.
"Don't be unfair, Manoban! I just make people's lives more excited."
She smiled and winked at me.
I took a sip from my Whiskey, watching people dance on the dance floor. The song was slow, with a strong beat, and that reminded me of none other than her, Ruby Jane. The sensual way she wiggled to the sound of those songs, why did she have to be so sexy? All I wanted right now was for her to dance for me, but that would be impossible.
Jisoo danced with Hugo near our table, while I just watched people dancing, there were a lot of pretty people there, I could even risk hooking up with someone if Ruby Jane didn't dominate my thoughts 24/7.
"You are being a sucker, Manoban." I told myself, while putting some ice cubes in my glass.
I took another sip from my drink, which by the way was already affecting me. I felt light, I laughed too much, but I still knew what I was doing. I paid attention to a blonde with a sculpted body who wiggled well, at every instant she casted me an instigating look, but she should know something, I didn't like blondes.
I averted my attention from her and laid my eyes on another in particular.
No...
I could only have drunk too much.
I rubbed my eyes to see better but the young lady with wavy brown hair that danced in such a sensual way, she had her back to me, but still, I could swear that I knew her.
Lisa you are going crazy.
She wasn't unknown to me, I knew that body, that way of wiggling. I couldn't be dreaming, or hallucinating like that, it was her, it was Ruby Jane.
I stood up from the couch where I was, walking closer to the brunette. Passing between the people that danced frantically to the sound of the beat that filled the club, the lights flashing made everything more difficult.
My nervous system worked faster, my hands were sweating, my vision and my hearing were sharper. It must have been the effect of the drink running through my body.
I stopped practically a meter away from the brunette, who wiggled in such a sensual way, there was no mistake, it was her. Ruby Jane lowered herself to the ground, gripping her hair, making me lose all my senses. I got closer to her and held her waist, making her turn to me.
"What are you..." she started speaking but stopped when she saw it was me.
I closed my eyes, blinking several times, there was something wrong. It wasn't her.
"Miss Kim?" I asked confused.
She was immobile, just staring at me, scared. What the hell was happening? A few minutes ago I could swear that it was Ruby Jane, and it was Jennie? Surely I had drunk too much. We held our gaze long enough for me to notice how beautiful she was tonight, her white dress, tight, outlining the curves of her body. Her brown eyes now uncovered of their usual glasses, staring at me, indecipherable. Her mouth half-open, letting out a nervous breath.
"What are you doing here?" she asked nervous.
"I just mistook you for someone else." I took my possessive hands off her thin waist "I'm sorry."
We backed away quickly. "It's okay, ma'am. No problem."
I shook my head, trying to understand what the hell happened there.
"I didn't expect to find you here, Miss Kim."
"I came with some friends. I'm surprised to see you here."
"I had to celebrate today's victory, right?"
She smiled shyly, we stayed in an uncomfortable silence until we heard Jisoo's voice.
"Oh my God! Jennie, it's good to see you here!" Jisoo spoke passing by me.
"It's good to see you here too, Jisoo."
"You saw her here and you didn't even told me, Manoban?"
"I just found her, Chu."
"Are you alone? You can sit with us!"
Chu spoke while pulling Jennie to our table.
What have I done? I mistook Ruby Jane with Jennie. In what world are you, Manoban? I thought as I sat at the table.
"I'm with some friends, Jisoo, by the way they must already be looking for me."
"Oh c'mon, Jen, stay a little! Lisa told me that you and her closed an important contract."
Jennie stared at me intensely.
"No, no, it was her merit." her voice came out shy, and somewhat louder due to the music.
"That's not what I heard, Lisa praised you a lot."
I took a sip from my drink, staring at Jennie. Was it possible for the secretary to be so attractive tonight? I stood up, smiling at her.
"Miss kim, meet a friend of mine, this is Hugo and he's going to work with us."
"Nice to meet you, Miss." the man spoke politely, kissing the brunette's delicate hand.
"Pleased to meet you, Hugo, I'm Jennie."
"The pleasure is all mine." he spoke smiling.
"Jen, finally!" I heard a familiar voice call for her.
"Miss Shin!" I spoke to the woman who approached us.
"Good Night, Miss Jauregui."
"I see that everyone is here tonight." I said looking fixedly at Jennie.
"Yes, we came with some friends, right Jennie?"
"That's what I told them."
The brunette spoke while getting up from Jisoo's side.
"Hyunji, meet our new manager, this is Hugo."
The man quickly stood up, greeting Hyunji like a perfect gentleman. I could be going crazy but the first gaze between them was too intense. And I guarantee that I wasn't the only one noticing it, Jisoo and Jennie looked at me smiling.
"Nice to meet you Hugo, I'm Shin Hyunji.
"Hyunji works in the commercial sector of our company, she's a great employee." I said.
"It's going to be a great pleasure to work with you, Miss Shin."
"Well, we should go." Jennie said clearing her throat.
Like some kind of magnetism our gazes crossed every minute. And by some unknown reason, I liked it.
"Already? Stay a little longer." Hugo spoke looking at Hyunji.
I approached Jennie, more than I should, and whispered in her ear due to the loud music.
"I believe that Hugo is interested in your friend, you won't ruin it, right"
Jennie smiled.
"No, but I really have to go, ma'am."
"Are you here with someone?"
I was direct.
"With some friends and..."
"I thought you had gone to the bathroom."
A familiar voice and unpleasant was heard behind us.
I turned around, facing Kai's eyes that seemed to be furious.
"Good Evening to you too, Mr. Kim." I said sarcastically.

Jennie's POV

I was literally lost. I felt that at any moment my heart was going to come out through my mouth. Lisa had confused me with someone else, and I knew very well with whom. It was obvious that the drink had already a huge effect on her, her gestures and attitudes were more daring than normal. Her chocolate eyes at every instant landed on me, intensely, making me feel naked. And now I was under the gaze of Lisa, Jisoo and Kai.
God help me.
"Good Evening, Lisa."nhe spoke rudely.
"I was already going, I just found Miss Manoban and Miss Kim.
"Who are you?" Chu asked.
"Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai."
"Right, Kai, if you want you can join us!" Vero said politely.
"No, he cannot." Lisa interrupted.
Sparks could leave both of their eyes, I never understood the rivalry between them, it was scary. Kai was a man, strong. But to Lauren that was nothing, even the woman being more delicate and fragile, she possessed a superior air by nature, whoever saw it would think she's in charge there.
"Not that I wanted to stay, of course, after all I came with Jennie."
He pulled me by the waist, angering me profoundly with his attitude of displaying me as a trophy.
"Jennie is already sitting with us, my friend." Jiioo said to Kai "Lisa, the boy stays with us too, okay?"
Jisoo spoke touching Lisa's shoulder, as if to ask her to stay calm.
"Stay, I don't care." Lisa spoke, going away.
I looked at her who sat at the table, pouring herself a glass of Whiskey. Nayeon and Troy were already with us, talking excitedly with Hyunji and Hugo. When did everything turned into a business gathering? I needed one thing in that moment, and its name was alcohol.
I drank one, two, three shots of tequila in a row. I felt my throat burn with the strong liquid. But that was really necessary, having Kai, Jisoo and Lisa in the same environment was too much. Only with a few drinks would I be able to endure it all.
"Dance with me, Jen, c'mon."
Jisoo started pulling me, it was obvious that she wanted to take me away from Kai, it was noticeable by a thousand leagues that she was hitting on me. I couldn't even count with Hyunji's help, she was now dancing excitedly with the new manager, who by the way seemed to be a really nice man.
"That was crazy, right?" Jisoo whispered in my ear.
"Very, I don't even know what happened there."
Jisoo let out a laugh while dancing.
"Don't worry, Lisa doesn't fight."
"I hope."
"Is he your boyfriend?" her question was direct.
"Kai? No! He's just a friend."
Jisoo smirked, liking the answer she heard. I smiled at her, who was gorgeous tonight, she was wearing a black dress, tight, her hair straight and a light makeup. If it wasn't for Lisa, I would be interested in her. But what could I do if Manoban had hypnotized me this much? I looked at her who stared at me fixedly, without shame. I pretended not to notice her gaze on my body, and danced. If it was dangerous, I didn't care anymore.
I danced with Kim Jisoo shamelessly, the loud music with a frenetic beat filled my ears, stimulating the alcohol in my body. I no longer thought of anything else. I felt Jisoo's hands glide on my waist, squeezing it from time to time, all of this under the gaze of Lisa, and even Kai's.
I gripped my hair and wiggled to the woman in front of me, who was practically eating me with her eyes, it was so good to be desired, courted. And now by three people? If that was a sin, I was already condemned to hell. I casted a gaze to Lisa, and then looked at Jisoo, who pulled me to face her.
"I need to go to the bathroom, be right back." I quickly said.
"Do you want me to go with you?"
"No, wait for me here, Jisoo."
The brunette nodded, walking to her table. And I quickly lost myself in the crowd, I needed some time to put my thoughts in place, what I was doing was too dangerous.

Lisa's POV

I was going crazy, wanting Ruby Jane was one thing, but now Jennie? Jesus, she was my secretary! Dammit, she was so sexy, and as if she wanted to tease me, she danced sensually with Jisoo. I shouldn't meddle, but the way she was reminding me of Ruby Jane that night was scary.
Not that Jennie wasn't sexy enough, she was much more than enough. But they had such different personalities that it would be impossible to compare. My obsession with Ruby Jane was already crossing the line.
Damn stripper.
I closed my eyes for a few seconds, trying to stop Ruby Jane from dominating my mind, and when I opened my eyes, Jennie wasn't dancing with Jisoo anymore. Fuck! I looked at the asshole that was at the table drinking his beer, but she wasn't there either. I got up quickly and went towards the crowd that danced wildly, passing by men and women that rubbed on each other like animals, the low luminosity made it difficult for me to find her, but I still kept going, when I saw her enter the girls' bathroom.
I opened the door and there she was, focused in front of the mirror while she put on her lips a red as blood lipstick. I approached her slowly that she didn't even notice my presence in the bathroom.
"I thought that you had already left, Miss Kim"
The woman turned around in a sudden astonishment, staring at me with her hand over her chest, which was rising and falling rapidly.
"Jesus! You scared me... "
I slowly smiled, looking at her body leaning against the sink, Jennie ran her hands on her white dress, pulling it down. Probably uncomfortable with the way I was staring at her.
"I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to scare you, Miss Kim, for the second time this night."
"That's okay." she swallowed dryly.
" think you smeared a little bit of lipstick on your face when I scared you." I made a brief gesture with my hands.
Jennie turned to the mirror, seeing the little lipstick smear on her lips.
"Dammit, look at what I ended up doing!" the brunette exclaimed, looking at her reflection in the mirror.
"Let me help you, Jennie"
I took off the scarf I wore around my neck, walking over to the sink where I only wet its tip, to then face the brunette who stared at me quietly.
"If you allow me."
I inched closer to her, being only a few centimeters away from touching her body, I brought my hand to her chin and held it, tilting it up, to then with the other hand slid the wet tip of the scarf over the lipstick smear. I looked into the brown of those eyes that stared at me wary and intrigued, I stared at her half-open mouth letting out small breaths that smelled like mint and alcohol, I continued to clean the smeared lipstick in her mouth. That mouth, Jesus! Her lips were so tempting, that I almost couldn't contain the desire to feel them. If I kissed her would I ruin everything tomorrow? Yes, don't do it, Lisa, don't do it.
The space was too short, getting this close wasn't such an intelligent idea, the alcohol running in me instigated me to do everything that my subconscious deemed to be pleasurable, and kissing Jennie now was one of those things. But I shouldn't, right?
I backed away from her when I realized that the smear had already been removed, Jennie swallowed dryly, leaning against the sink again.
What desire was that, my God? jennie seemed the most desirable woman in that instant, a little more alcohol and courage, and I would have fucked her right there on the sink.
"I have to go." she spoke quickly "Thank you for... helping me.*
I just nodded to the woman who quickly exited that place. I stayed for a few more minutes in that bathroom when Jisoo entered it.
"You bitch, I was looking for you everywhere!"
"Sorry, I was busy, Iglesias."
"Doing what exactly? You are with a naughty face."
I let out a laugh that spread throughout the bathroom.
"Don't speak nonsense, I was talking to Jennie."
"Take your eyes off her huh, she's into me tonight." Jisoo said while looking at herself in the mirror.
"Again, don't speak nonsense, I was just helping her."
She stared at me suspiciously, analyzing my features, to then speak:
"You moron, if I was the boss I would have made her moan right here on this sink." she said and left the bathroom, leaving me static.
"YOU BITCH!" I shouted as drunk as possible.

DISCLAIMER: I hereby declare that I do not own this story. All rights belong to the owner (@/shewantscamila). No Copyright Infringement Intended

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

686K 12.2K 48
⚠Warning⚠ This story is full of matured content 🔞21+❗❗ If you don't feel like reading it specially a girl to girl making out, then please just leave...
No Homo Oleh romi.

Fiksi Penggemar

55.5K 2.1K 19
(Jenlisa Completed) Two best friends in a room, they might kiss- just kidding. Anyways. Two best friends, contraries who are always either there for...
33.1K 1.5K 40
Lisa, a college student has a weird desire to have a thing with someone older than her. As if luck is always on her side, she met a girl that she's b...