Murder Drones Oneshots (mostl...

By PrincessWizzy1

Oneshots based of the amazing YouTube series murder drones. I'm open to requests in the comments, this is my... More

"Yellow is my favourite colour" (NUZI)
'Purple is my favourite colour' (Nuzi)
"Whats a spark?" (Envy)
"Wanna pair up?" (ThadXUzi)
'What does kissing mean?' (Nuzi)
"I'm not gay!" (Dizzy)
Gift Giving (Nuzi)
The Dog and The Bird (Nuzi)
The Dog and the Bird Part 2
Compatibility Rating (Nuzi)
'Drunk' (Nuzi)
'Drunk' Part 2
'I need attention' (Nuzi) (part 1?)
I need attention Part 2
Dear and Babe (Envy)
Comfort (Nuzi)
Praise (Nuzi)
Girls Support Each Other (Platonic Vuzi)
Wedding Day (Nuzi)
Wedding Day Part 2
Do you want to build a baby? (Nuzi)
How to care (Nuzi)
A/N
Under the coat (Envy & Nuzi)
A CRUSH ON V?!? (VxThad)
A DATE WITH V!?! (VxThad)
I'd know you anywhere (Khnori)
Oilsharing (Nuzi) Request
100 Ns (Nuzi)
Everyone thinks girls are hot! (Vizzy)
Clingy N (Nuzi)
Sweet Oil (Nuzi)
Meet the parents (Nuzi)
Guardian Angel Part 1 (Nuzi)
Guardian Angel Part 2
Guardian Angel Part 3
Guardian Angel Part 4
Guardian Angel Part 5
Guardian Angel Part 6
Guardian Angel Part 7
Guardian Angel Part 8
Guardian Angel Part 9
Guardian Angel Part 10
Guardian Angel Part 11
Guardian Angel isnt ending- but...
Guardian Angel Part 12
Guardian Angel Part 13
Guardian Angel Part 14
Guardian Angel Part 15
Guardian Angel Part 16
Guardian Angel Part 17
Guardian Angel Part 18
Guardian Angel Finale Part 1
Guardian Angel Finale Part 2
MD Vampire AU Part 1
MD Vampire AU Part 2
MD Vampire AU Part 3
MD Vampire AU Part 4
MD Vampire AU Part 5
MD Vampire AU Part 6
MD Vampire AU Part 7
MD Vampire AU Part 9
MD Vampire AU Part 10
MD Vampire AU Part 11
MD Vampire AU Part 12
MD Vampire AU Part 13
MD Vampire AU Part 14
MD Vampire AU Part 15
MD Vampire AU Part 16
MD Vampire AU Part 17
MD Vampire AU Part 18
MD Vampire AU Part 19
MD Vampire AU Part 20
MD Vampire AU Part 21
MD Vampire AU Part 22
MD Vampire AU Part 23
MD Vampire AU Part 24
MD Vampire AU Part 25
MD Vampire AU Part 26
MD Vampire AU Part 27
MD Vampire AU Part 28
MD Vampire AU Part 29
MD Vampire AU Part 29.5
MD Vampire AU Part 30
MD Vampire AU Part 31
MD Vampire AU Finale Part 1
MD Vampire AU Finale Part 2
MD Vampire AU Finale Part 3
The back of the bus (Nuzi)
Tipsy Uzi (Nuzi)
Tipsy Uzi Part 2
Tipsy Uzi Part 3
'A hunk and a catch' (Knori)

MD Vampire AU Part 8

1.3K 31 55
By PrincessWizzy1

Warning: Mentions of self harm and a little steaminess (you should know the drill by now).

N was in a dark hallway, he traced his finger along the walls while he heard a voice "Brother, come play with me!" They called.

The boy turned to see...someone...staring at him. Eyes a golden yellow, and skin frighteningly white, she threw a doll from her hand to N. Who caught it swiftly. "Sure thing- Cyn" N replied instinctively, not really being sure what he was saying. He chased the girl...Cyn...through the hallways until she stopped in a dead end.

"Cyn?" N asked nervously, still holding the doll in his hand. Cyn turned around and giggled at her brother- the giggle turned into manic laughter. Hallway shaking as she did-

N sprung his eyes open to see Uzi laying flat on his chest. She was fast asleep nuzzling her head into the crook of Ns neck. The vampire smiled softly, but was trying to piece together what that dream was, he had a sister? What was wrong with her?

Suddenly Uzi's eyes sprang open and she propped herself up from Ns chest. Grinning, the teenager kissed Ns forehead from above while he giggled. "N~ Sleep well?" Uzi asked, smirking at the nibble marks and kiss stains left on his neck.

Smirking back, N sat up so Uzi was in his lap, he then played with her hair contently. "You seem to have" N replied, assumption based on Uzi's energy levels. Uzi groaned "My dad will be back soon- I don't wanna have the 'vampires are evil' talk" as Uzi complained she fell onto Ns chest.

Instinctively N wrapped his arms around her, allowing her to press her face right onto his chest. He then felt her bandage, "Shouldn't we change that?"

"Probably- but dad will want to do it"

"I know what I'm doing"

N carefully removed the wrapping from around Uzi's arm. Making sure to be gentle where he knew the wound was likely to be worst. Uzi was surprised by how well N was doing, and watched in awe as he perfectly took off the pieces of fabric.

When the wrapping was off, N looked at Uzi's scars. They were frantically placed- some deeper than others- reflecting Uzi's panicked state when she made them.

Unable to stand the sight, N whimpered. He still blamed himself for Uzi's meltdown, despite her insistence that it was her own fault. Noticing how sad N seemed Uzi nuzzled herself against N again, causing him to start purring instead.
Uzi grinned at Ns change and kept her close proximity to him as he traced the scars with his hand.

When N was finished counting wounds, he went to fetch more cloth for Uzi's arm. As he got up Uzi whined, making N grin playfully at her.
"2 minutes Uzi it's not that bad" N said cheerfully, teasing his human.

After purposefully taking an extra long time to get the cloth, N allowed Uzi to rest in his lap as he wrapped it round her injured arm. The cuts weren't bleeding anymore, but N told Uzi there was still a risk of infection. "How do you know all this stuff N? I thought you were the pilot?" Uzi asked, curious about how N knew human medical stuff when vampires didn't really get hurt the same way.

"I don't really know Uzi, guess I just learnt it somewhere" N smiled back, blushing slightly at Uzi bothering to remember his position.

Uzi had another question but was interrupted by the sound of the front door opening. Khan stepped inside looking exhausted, and groaned when he saw his daughter resting in a vampires lap. "I leave for 9 hours- are those hickeys?!" Khan yelled the last line- glaring at his daughter.

Nervously both N and Uzi pulled up the sleeves of their respective clothing. Trying to hide what Khan had already seen.
Stuttering slightly, Khan spoke "I-we need to talk alone Uzi! Send your boyfriend to your room or something!"

Boyfriend? Thought N.

BOYFRIEND?!?! Thought Uzi.

The two looked at each other- blushing at the official sounding title. Sure they'd made out countless times- and they literally confessed they loved each other before they fell asleep- but hearing the word boyfriend still felt strange. Especially from Uzi's dad.

Khan noticed the teenagers blushing faces and sighed "Just send him to your room". Uzi nodded- face still pink- and gestured for N to go to her room, which he did. Leaving Uzi and Khan alone in the sitting room, silently staring at each other awkwardly.

"Uzi, why did you ever leave the bunker in the first place? I built those doors to protect you- it's what your mother begged me to do before one of them- one of his kind..." Khan stopped, shuddering at the memory. He had no idea which vampire did it, but as far as he was concerned it didn't matter, they all were responsible for the death of hundreds.

Uzi shuffled on the sofa "I left because I wanted to hurt myself away from the cameras- the only reason I didn't that night is because N found me- he cared for me so fast". The girl paused to read her father's face, noticing that he seemed to be breathing heavy.

"I just wanted to protect you Uzi- why are you always so tempted to hurt yourself? Where have I gone wrong? And what if he's the one who killed your mother Uzi? Could you forgive that?" Khan asked, voice rising with the last few words- as far as he was concerned, he hadn't done anything wrong.

His daughter clearly disagreed, "You've never understood me- all you care about are those fucking doors! I've told you about the bullies before- and you never gave a crap, 'it's all in good fun' was your reaction. I've grown up under this idea that I'm your least favourite project- a mistake that FAILED YOU- not someone you failed yourself... if N killed mum, that sucks, but in the last few weeks he's given me more attention then you ever had! I owe him for that dad- I love him for that!"  Uzi screamed the last few lines, standing up to glare at her father while she did.
Her eyes were filling with tears, and Khan stepped back at the sight of pure rage on his daughter's face.

"I never knew you felt that alone" is all Khan could say, tears filling up his own eyes as he realised the extent of his failures as a parent.

Uzi sniffled and turned away from her father "If you wanna help now, stay distant..I need to go talk with N".

Khan tried to speak- but lacked the words to reach his daughter. To rub extra in his face about how much he'd messed up, Uzi removed her T-Shirt. Displaying all the scars from her wrists to neck, even her waist was lined with red marks.

While her father stood horrified, Uzi stomped back to her room. Not even caring she was just in her bra- honestly she wasn't paying attention to that until...

"AHHHHHHH" N screamed, covering his eyes while blushing intensely. He'd seen Uzi's shoulders before- and her stomach from crop tops- but he had a pretty good view of her chest now.

Uzi couldn't help but laugh at how flustered N had become, deciding not to put on a shirt as she sat next to him on the bed. N desperately tried to look anywhere else, but Uzi purposely kissed him so he'd turn round. Naturally he squealed again when he saw her chest, but she just grinned and curled up in his lap.

Unsure what he was allowed to do at the moment, N simply looked away, blush bright on his face. A moment passed when N eventually asked "So when your dad called me your boyfriend..."

"You don't have to worry about that".

"But what am I? To you I mean" N said, looking down at Uzi placed delicately in between his legs. She blushed at him "I guess I could call you that- if you want too..."

N grinned and pulled Uzi up for a quick kiss. To tease N a little Uzi placed one of his hands on her bra strap- making N instantly shove her off- resulting in a laughing human and a flustered vampire.

Uzi stopped laughing and cupped Ns still blushing face "Come on boyfriend- I'm hungry" her voice was playful, and N knew exactly what she wanted. "Sorry, I'm full" N teased back, falling down on Uzi's bed.

She gasped at him before essentially jumping on his stomach, growling at him for attention. He laughed and pet her head, still trying desperately to avoid looking at her chest. Eventually Uzi settled, letting N wrap his arms around her body. They didn't need to sleep, but there was something so peaceful about being alone together- they didn't dare move.

At least they didn't until Uzi felt Ns hand move up from her waist to her bra strap. She went still as he fiddled with it gently, then traced the rest of her arm with his hand.

Suddenly N sat up with Uzi still in his lap. He looked at her- eyes slits- a familiar hunger racing through his mind. "Uzi..." he muttered, running one hand through her hair while the other held her tight at the waist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 246 18
That's right, folks. Another oneshot where it features my favorite ship from one of my favorite show, Murder Drones A disassembly drone with a murder...
32.9K 364 27
Have you ever wondered what could of happened if the focus of murder drones were the actual murder drones? Well in this story I will put the Murder d...
30.6K 346 12
Okay, so I'm in a love-hate situation with Murder Drones. I love the characters, the creativity, the environment, it's all there, but the story is ba...
45.6K 677 28
This is literally for Only Nuzi Shippers (or if you aren't a hater on this ship. you can read) tiny rules to follow: No Judging this book or those wh...