Moonstruck:Once in a lifetime...

By Tara_says

๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ โ˜† The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' a... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Dedicationโ™ก
PLAYLISTโ™ก
Charactersโ™ก
โœจChapter:2โœจ
๐Ÿ’• NEW COVER ๐Ÿ’•
โœจChapter:3โœจ
โœจChapter:4โœจ
โœจChapter:5โœจ
โœจChapter:6โœจ
โœจChapter:7โœจ
โœจChapter:8โœจ
โœจChapter:9โœจ
โœจChapter:10โœจ
โœจChapter:11โœจ
โœจChapter:12โœจ
โœจChapter:13โœจ
โœจChapter:14โœจ
โœจChapter:15โœจ
โœจChapter:16โœจ
โœจChapter:17โœจ
โœจChapter:18โœจ
โœจChapter:19โœจ
โœจChapter:20โœจ
โœจChapter:21โœจ
โœจChapter:22โœจ
โœจChapter:23โœจ
โœจChapter:24โœจ
โœจChapter:25โœจ
โœจChapter:26โœจ
โœจChapter:27โœจ
โœจChapter:28โœจ
โœจChapter:29โœจ
โœจChapter:30โœจ
โœจChapter:31โœจ
โœจChapter:32โœจ
โœจChapter:33โœจ
โœจChapter:34โœจ
โœจChapter:35โœจ
โœจChapter:36โœจ
โœจChapter:37โœจ
โœจChapter:38โœจ
โœจChapter:39โœจ
โœจChapter:40โœจ
โœจChapter:41โœจ
โœจChapter:42โœจ
โœจChapter:43โœจ
โœจChapter:44โœจ
โœจChapter:45โœจ
โœจChapter:46โœจ
โœจChapter:47โœจ
โœจChapter:48โœจ
โœจChapter:49โœจ
โœจChapter:50โœจ
โœจChapter:51โœจ
โœจChapter:52โœจ
โœจChapter:53โœจ
โœจChapter:54โœจ
โœจChapter:55โœจ
โœจChapter:56โœจ
โœจChapter:57โœจ
โœจChapter:58โœจ
โœจEpilogueโœจ

โœจChapter:1โœจ

43.8K 1.5K 260
By Tara_says

The fates will find a way~🥀
.
.
.
.
.
.
Umm.. Hiie i am very glad that you are giving this book a chance 🙈💗! I really hope you will like it💫🌈! Let's start but yeah don't forget to click on that star and comment your views too..

;)

Surbhi's POV

It's my first day at 'Raghuvanshi Group' Raghuvanshi Group' and I am hella nervous. Well I am joining Accounting department and many questions are running through my mind. Anyways, I entered this huge building and asked the receptionist about my destination.

I entered a chamber where 'Accounting department' was written. Everyone was present there. They looked at me like they are seeing a ghost. Well they are. I kicked out my thoughts and reached near the table.

After fighting with myself for sometime I gather all my shits together and tried to approach them because no one seems to welcome me I guess!

"Hello everyone. Myself Surbhi Sharma I am the new member".
"Can you all please introduce yourself".
I stopped with a nervous smile.

" Hey I am Nimisha Khanna" A beautiful girl maybe in her late 20s said. And I smiled.

"Hie I am Ajay Mishra and I am head of this department" A man with spectacles said.

"Nice to meet you sir" I replied.

"Well I am Aashika Malhotra" A pretty lady sitting just beside Nimisha said.

"And I am Rohan Singh" A man I assume of my age said.

"Well Ms.Surbhi let me tell your tasks" Ajay sir said.

After he showed my work, I immediately started my work.

Everything is going good. Actually not. Everyone here are talking between works. They are laughing too. I am smiling too but just by hearing their conversations. Well because I am not the part of their conversations.

Time skip to Lunch

Everyone started going to the cafeteria I guess. I too followed them. But the Ajay Sir stopped me.

"Ms.Surbhi you are new here so you first have to complete your work" He said.

"But sir everyone is here for lunch" I protested.

"Ms.Surbhi this is my order".He said with a little rude tone.

"Ok sir as you say". I said in defeat. He nodded and they all went to a table.

I skip lunches but today I want to enjoy with my members. But I guess they don't like my presence or maybe I am Overthinking. I shrugged off my thoughts.

I started working. And after the break is over they all came to work. And then work went silently.

Finally!!!! It's time to go home.I can finally read my novels!!! Yayyy!!!

I started packing my belongings but then someone stopped me.

"Hey Surbhi can you please do my work? Actually today I have to go in a party".Nimisha asked.

"But you should complete your own work" I said.

"Ms.Surbhi can't you help your members? Look Ms.Nimisha is working continuously. She only took one break." Ajay sir said.

"But sir I didn't get even lunch break" I said.

"Please Surbhi help your friend this time" Nimisha said in a sad tone.

"Ok ok Nimisha I will but please don't be sad".I said.

"Thank you Surbhi." Nimisha said and smiled at me.

"Then we all are leaving. Thank you everyone for your hard work today".Ajay sir said.

They all started packing their belongings and soon started to leave.

I am left here alone. I decided to complete this work fast.

I started working but there was so much work left. I wonder what did she do all day. Nevermind.

Currently it's 10 PM. Agrhhhh!!! Finally it's over.
I packed my things and headed outside.

The building was very silent. I think everyone went to their home.

I reached outside and cold air fall on my skin. Aahh it's relaxing. I saw a bench and decided to sit for sometime as no one was present there.

I stare at the moon. Only he know my story.

I stood up and now I have to find an Auto which I don't think I can. Hahhahahhah!! I decided to walk well I don't have any other option. My phone doesn't have recharge so I can't book Cab.

I walk at some distance but froze at my place after I saw a group of street DOGS!!! My anxiety kicked me hard... I started sweating.

I like dogs but only in pictures.

But in reality I am so afraid of them. Because when I was younger I saw my brother getting too many injections after a street dog bit him. I am terrified right now.

Waitt... They started barking....Now I am scared af! Please bhagwan ji save me. I don't want to die without meeting BTS, BLACKPINK AND TAYLOR SWIFT.
But then.

I heard horn of a car behind me.
'Bhagwan ne meri sun li'
(God heard my prayers)
I turned around only to fall. The car was in high speed and it stopped near my legs.

Due to the horn the dogs were gone. And I was thankful to the driver because of that. But whoever he/she is doesn't know to drive.

I stood up from ground. And went to the driver's window. I knocked. And the glass slid down revealing a devilish handsome man!!!

Wait wait maybe he is handsome but his face can't save him from me.

"Hey mister come out first".
"Don't you know how to drive? What if something happens to me? Huh! Apologize first". I said.

He came out and started glaring me with his black eyesWait black? He is Asian right. I think he have recessive traits.He was wearing a black suit and his hairs were some messy but he was looking perfect! Forget it. Focus on your goal Surbhi!!!

"But nothing happens to you. But I will make sure something will happen to you if you will not shut this mouth of yours" He said in his deep voice.

"Hahaha nice joke Mister.You are talking like you are a mafia." I exclaimed.

"What if I say I am" He Smirked.

"Then I will say go and take appointment with psychologist".I smirked back

Waitt!!!! He put out a gun and point it on my head. My eyes widened. It was easier to deal with that dogs. Not done bhagwan ji. I thought you are helping but you sent a monster instead.

" I-i-" I tried to talk.
"What happened miss? Are you afraid now?" He said with a smirk.

"I am sorry please leave me" I said with lot of courage.
He was about to reply but his phone rang. He removed his gun from my head.
"I am leaving but take my warning don't ever come in front of my eyes". He growled
I nodded 5 times.

And then he left.

After he left I started walking very fast. And after an eternity I finally reached my rented room.

I changed myself into night dress. And reached the bed. Since I was tired I didn't know when darkness consumed me.

🥀💕

So hey once again! Make sure to vote if you liked the chapter and comment your views too.

Thank you! 💕
~🌈💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 92.5K 48
Book-1 of His Series ๐“๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๏ฟฝ...
30.6K 1.8K 34
โ™ก๏ธŽ๐“๐จ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ญโ™ก๏ธŽ ...
2M 113K 61
"๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐…'๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž '๐๐ก๐š๐ข' (๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ) ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง." He...
186K 17K 33
"๐“๐จ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž" Because this is where...