•Random things about my fav f...

بواسطة misstiredlol

Like in the title, I'll post some memes, drawings, and maybe some headcanons. (sorry I don't know what to wri... المزيد

•A little introduction•
•It's them!•
•So, about ENA•
•Some Tmnt memes•
•Memes!•
•Autographs•
•THW•
•MBTI (TMNT 2012)•
•MBTI (THW)•
•Crossover?•
A/N
•Pov: You was the weird kid•
A/N
•About ENA•
•THW as Tiktok memes•
A/N
•My opinion about them...•
A/N...
(I'M BACK!!!)
Too much alike?
Small headcanons! (THW)
(WIP)
Small headcanons! (2)

What if Rev was a real person? (AU)

16 2 0
بواسطة misstiredlol

(Yes, I'll be focusing on THW for now on.)

I was rewatching the movie with my little brother these days, and suddenly I had this idea.

I believe he would be older than the boys. Assuming they are 15-16 years old, Rev would be 17-18, also considering the fact that Larry mentioned: ''He was my disciple.'' So Rev would have worked with him in the garage in the past.

Now, for the final parts of the movie, I have two versions:

1- After Larry arrived at the hideout, Rev would reveal himself, and in fact, the two would have planned all of that, just so that the city would have the 4 boys as its heroes. Yes, Jerry would still steal the car.

2- Rev was the real villain, and he would have stolen the car just to bring chaos to the city. However, I like to think that at some point, he had a redemption arc and went back to working in the garage with Larry.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.8K 581 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
62.4K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
65.6K 3.6K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
94.4K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...