Eternal bonds J.JK

By YeolAngel_

This book will be a halal romance. So no smut or dark stuff :') Although it will have angst. I will try my... More

Intro
-01-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-06-

-00-

1.7K 107 48
By YeolAngel_

The Bahrain Grand Prix roared to life, the fifth race of the season, with Mercedes-Benz's Jungkook leading the pack, commanding the top points.

The desert sun bathed the circuit in a golden glow as engines screamed and tires screeched through the winding corners.

Jungkook spoke over the radio, "I've got the lead, team. Let's finish strong!"

As the laps unfolded, tension gripped the audience, each turn a dance of speed and strategy. Suddenly, the tranquility shattered as Jungkook's sleek silver car collided with another, sending a shower of sparks.

Crowd started getting worried and they started muttering, "What just happened?"

Silence engulfed everyone as they witnessed the unexpected twist.

The air thick with worry, all eyes remained fixed on the smoldering wreckage. In a heartbeat, the medical car raced to the scene, its blazing lights cutting through the darkness.

Race Officials spoke over the loudspeaker, "Emergency teams to Turn 4 immediately! We have a collision."

The red lights started glowing up all around the race track, and the cars.

The medical team swiftly worked to control the flames, as the crowd watched in silence.

The collective gasp turned into a sigh as news spread that Jungkook was safe from life-threatening harm.

The Medical Team spoke on radio, "We've got him, he's okay. No major injuries."

The crowd erupted in a mix of cheers and applause, grateful for the safety measures and the ability of the racer.

"A heart-stopping moment here in Bahrain, but it looks like Jeon Jungkook is going to be alright. What a testament to the safety protocols in Formula 1." Commentator announced.

Jungkook emerged from the cockpit, helmet in hand, his face reflecting a mix of emotions.

The once silent audience transformed into a symphony of support, celebrating not only the resilience of a racer but the reassuring resilience of life itself in the face of danger.

But he was taken away to the hospital, his eyes looking at the crowd and his fans.

He was more worried about his fans than his own life, they must be disappointed now right, he could have won.
__

In the hospital room, Jungkook was furious when he was told that he was unable to participate in the remaining races. And his team was disqualified.

Frustration festered within him, a relentless desire to be back on the track burning in his eyes.

"I can race, dammit. Why are they keeping me here?" Jungkook said he felt fine.

The medical staff, firm in their decision, explained the severity of his injuries and the need for recovery. Jungkook, however, couldn't accept being sidelined.

"I feel fine! I can handle it. Let me race!" Jungkook said. He argued with his staff but they all told him there is nothing he can do.

“Just leave me alone,” Jungkook exclaimed. He wanted to be alone now. This was a huge thing for him, racing is his life.

"I should be out there. This is driving me insane." He felt at being kept away from his passion, despite his injuries.

Jungkook couldn't shake the burning desire to break free from the confines of the hospital and return to the racetrack where he truly belonged.

Unable to contain his anger, Jungkook lashed out, his fist colliding with the unforgiving hospital wall.

Blood seeped from his injured hand, a stark reminder of the consequences of his fury.
__

Amyra was walking really fast through the hospital corridor, her heart racing upon hearing the news of her favorite racer, Jungkook, being admitted after a crash in her hospital.

“Amyra, where are we going?” Her classmates Hiba with her, they both are medical students.

“To check if he is actually okay.” Amyra said.

“Who?” Hiba asked.

“Jeon Jungkook,” She replied and Hiba stopped at her place.

“Oh my god, we can't see him. You know we are not allowed to, Doctor Irfa strictly told us not to go there.” Hiba said. Yet Amyra dragged her friend.

“I will just see him from far away, then we will leave.” She replied.

Determination filled her as she hurriedly sought his room, accompanied by her concerned friend.

"Amyra, the security here is tight. We can't just walk in." She said, and truly there were a lot of people outside there.

"Don't worry. I'm a staff member. We'll be fine." Amyra replied.

As they approached the entrance, security raised an eyebrow.

"Can I see your IDs, please?" The security asked.

Amyra, quick on her feet, confidently replied, "I'm the consultant for Mr. Jungkook's case."

The security looked at their white coats, and was about to say something. But he let them go.

"Lying is Haram, Amyra." Hiba whispered.

Amyra sighed, whispering back, "In this way, everything is Haram. A little lying won't hurt.”

She stood outside the room, as she could see Jungkook from the small glass. Inside the room, Jungkook's presence left Amyra momentarily stunned.

His real-life charisma exceeded any image she had seen before. “Let me see too,” Hiba said.

Amyra pushed her, “It's Haram for you to watch him. Only I will.”

“Isn't it Haram for you too?” She asked.

Amyra chuckled, “I don't care.”

She exclaimed and Hiba rolled her eyes and just stood there while Anyra was looking inside.

However, the shock of witnessing him hitting the wall brought her back to the urgent reality.

Without hesitation, Amyra entered the room, Jungkook looked at her. “Your hand, please take a seat, You shouldn't have hit the wall.”

She began rendering first aid. As she came closer to him, as she tried to touch him, he moved his arm away. “You can't,”

She looked at him confused. “Why? I can deal with such wound,”

“But,” Jungkook's gaze met hers. He looked hesitant. And she was confused. “Your hijab,”

“What? Are you the type to judge people from it?” She asked. He was surprised and shook his head.

"You're a hijabi. Is it okay for you to touch me?" Jungkook said, he knows it's not allowed for her or him to touch each other.

He has been to many Muslim countries and he knows Muslim culture and respects them whenever he is there. And even right now he was respecting that.

She was impressed by his knowledge about it, and appreciated it. She dislike when she gets treated differently because of her hijab, but his reason was different.

Amyra, maintaining her professionalism, touched her white overall and calmly explained, "I'm a doctor. It's permissible to touch you for medical reasons and treatments."

Her swift response seemed to put Jungkook at ease, he brought his hand to her. “Okay then,”

She focuses on tending to his injuries. While she was doing it, he saw her bag and there was a keychain on it. It was a Mercedes-AMG f1 team keychain.

“You like my team?” He asked. And she smiled brightly.

“I love it, I am a huge fan of yours! You are really cool on the racetrack,” She replied.

“I wasn't cool today,” he replied, still disappointed because of the match.

“Who said that? You were so cool when you walked out while holding your helmet in your hand. That was cool, you handle the crash,” She said.

“I can't participate in matches anymore, that is not cool.” He replied. “I disappointed my fans.”

Jungkook doesn't know why he started sharing with this stranger.

She completed the bandage and stepped away from him.

“Trust me, your fans are really proud of you for coming out of the crash alive, that's all we care about.” She said Jungkook looked at her and gave her a warm smile.

“Now, can I get an autograph and a promise?” She said, before taking out her notepad and a carrot pencil.

She gave it to him, this time Jungkook made sure his hand didn't touch her.

“What promise?” He asked.

“You will not be sad and focus on the next season, I want you to win,” She said. Making him smile.

He signed her an autograph, and then he asked her name she was about to tell but she heard Hiba talking to someone.

“Hiba? What are you doing here? You know medical students are not allowed here.” Amyra was shocked when she heard the voice of her professor.

“Doctor Ali, no way! He will kill me!”She exclaimed and quickly took the notepad from Jungkook's hand before she went to hide in the bathroom.

Jungkook was confused, and then the doctor entered and asked Jungkook what happened to his hand. Jungkook said it's nothing.

Amyra was really scared, she thought Jungkook would tell her professor about her. But Jungkook didn't as the doctor left.

He called her, “You can come outside,”

She peaked out to first look around the room. “That was close,”

She mumbled before she came near Jungkook, “I will leave, thank you, it was great meeting you, best of luck!”

She then left the room, Jungkook saw the carrot pin she was wearing on her hijab fell on the ground, And he picked it up.

“Is this girl Obsessed with carrots or what?” He mumbled. He went to the door, and there was no one in the hallway.

He sighed. And stared at the pin.

__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 61.3K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
182K 1.4K 10
Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Sujood and beg Allah to make that easy for...
1.8M 83.9K 59
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’†π’“π’š π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’π’† 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
364K 15K 32
Β« Sequel of RΓšαΊžΓ…RÚ - Í$HΒΆ Β» Β«Stand Alone BookΒ» ~ ZÁΒ₯Β₯ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ ÁΒ₯€DÁ ~ "The wor...