loved -jey uso

By roseo22371

idk what this is More

Characters
One
Two
Three.
๐Ÿง๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
five
six
seven
eight
New story!
nine
10
11

Four.

259 5 7
By roseo22371

i stop talking. i don't want to say the last part as it's obviously the part about carmelo.. tears build up into my eyes and i see jey looking over and back on the road
"thank you for. who?". 
"you know who jey."

"sorry. but hey he doesn't deserve you c." he says as i feel a hand touch my hand. i don't say anything i don't want to say anything. i just stare outside the window.
i'm drunk im tired i just want to go home. i power off my phone i don't want to talk to anyone i just want to rot in my bed.

"we almost there c. i'm staying over with you ill sleep on the couch."   
i just nod  after that i just close my eyes  5 minutes later we pull in.
"we are here c" i don't answer. he looks over at me and rubs my shoulder.
he sighs "im sorry all this happen c." i try not to smile
i fall asleep.

jeys pov

i get to serinity's house and turn off the car i tell her we are here, no response. i look over and see she's sleeping
i sigh and say "im sorry this all happened c" i wish i could just take all her pain away, ive always liked her the minute i saw her it just wasn't big until carmelo and her started dating. im so mad at him for cheating on such a amazing girl like serenity. seeing her drink that much hurt my heart, but anyways i get out of the car go over to her side open the door and carry her into the house. i place her onto the couch and take her shoes off then i see her moving so i rub her leg and tell i got her.
end of jey pov

after jey takes of my shoes he gets up and goes into the kitchen probably to get me some water or something cause i did drink a lot tonight. i get up and stumble into my room i close the door lock it and change.

i just throw this on and put my hair up in a bun.
i go out i see jey sitting at the table with some water and medicine. he gets up and walks over to me puts out his hand and i take it he leads me to the table and i sit down. "take this medicine c"  i take the medicine.

"are you good you need anything?". 
"no i'm fine jey"
"okay im here if you need anything."
"ik"

we sit there for about 5 minutes in silence until jey breaks it and says
"i think you should go to bed it's 2 am we have the show tomorrow."
"okay goodnight".
"goodnight i'll see you in the morning".
"mhm".

i get up and go to my room close the door then get in bed. 10 minutes later i go to sleep.

time skip.  - 3 hours

i wake up look over at my phone the time says 5 am. i can't go back to sleep so i text the groupchat to see if anyone else is awake.

serenity- hey is anyone else up?
trinity- yea i usually wake up at this time. are you ok?
serenity- i guess i am. these past days have been crazy
trinity- i know we are here for you boo.
serenity- it felt good getting my hands on rhea.
trinity- josh told us about that. what happen?
serenity-  she came up to me and started running her mouth. i was drunk and yea. josh took me home and he stayed over.
trinity- i wish i saw it. you won right?
serenity- ofc
trinity- that's my best friend.
serenity- haha trin i'm going to go take a shower  are you coming to the show?
trinity-  ofc i am i'm so glad it's in our town.
serenity- right well bye trin i love you! 😘
trinity- i love you to boo see you!! 🩷

i get in the shower and all my emotions just starts hitting me. i started washing my hair while crying overthinking about everything. "am i not good enough for anyone?" "am i really that worthless" "does my friends think the same thing about what carmelo did to cheat on me?" thoughts pile in my mind i continue showering, trying to ignore them as much as possible.

5 minutes later i get out and look for my clothes to put on for tonight. i would of wore my gym clothes but i have no motivation to go.

i have no motivation to do nothing today. i just want to lay in my bed forever. i rub my hands over my face and sigh. i start to look for a outfit after laying on floor staring at the ceiling. after finding outfits then changing my mind over and over i finally decide on one.

i put it on and i still don't like it i start pointing out every thing that's wrong with it but before i could get to another thing i hear a knock.
"are you awake can i come in".
"yea im awake"
"heyy" jey says
"hey what time is it"
"it's 9:20 am"
"what really?"
"yeah?"
i sigh looking back in the mirror

i guess jey notices something off about me cause he says he liked my outfit. i thanked him and he walked away.

tonight is monday night raw. i am going to see if i have a match today probably do tbh. i go on my phone to check my schedule i look and it says i have a match with becky lynch. okay. not to excited cause i just had a match with her a couple weeks ago.

i go out to the living room and see jey watching tv
he looks at me and we make eye contact.
"hey serenity what are you doing tonight."
"i have a match against becky."
"oh nice i have a backstage interview."
"fun i'm going to go to the store real quick"
"alright i was just about to leave ill see you later"
"can you ride with me so i wont be alone please"
"ofc c ill be here later then"
"thank you"

he stands up and puts his arms out
i walk up to him and we hug for a few seconds then i separate from him and he leaves.

hours later time 5:08 pm
i am getting my bag packed for after my match when i hear the door open i go to look and it's josh, jon, trin, and cody.

"hey serenity sorry to barge in" jon says
"why didn't you knock" i say laughing
"well we didn't fell like it was necessary since we are here all the time" josh says
"are we talking whoever's car y'all came in?" i say
"yes i can drop you back off to your house afterwords" jon says and i nod
"you guys we got to go before we are late" trin says
we all agree and i go to get my bag but josh stops me

" i got you go to the car"
"are you sure? i can carry a bag josh"
"positive i'll meet you out there"
"okay thanks josh" i say walking out the door with cody
"you have a long driveway" cody says looking at me
"i know" i say laughing looking at the ground
"so how have you been" he says
"could have been better but im holding on"
"im sorry to hear that serenity im here for you"
"thanks cody" we get to the car and then i see jon and trin already in the car the trunk is open and i get in the back with cody. josh comes out and gets in the car next to cody since he's in the middle.
"everyone ready?" jon says as he turns the car on
"yes" trin, cody and josh says. i stay silent because i get a text from a unknown number, i open it and it says
"when you get to the arena meet me in the hall from your locker room."

i don't answer. i don't know what to say or do, so i just turn off my phone and look at josh and he looks back at me and asks me if im good. i shake my head yes and jon turns on music and i put my head on the window.

10 minutes later.

we arrive at the window and i go to get out then get another text. i go to open it and it says

"i just saw you pull in. i will be in the hall be there in 5 minutes." i look around to see if anyone is there. nobody is. josh looks at me and puts his hand on my shoulder and brings me to the side of everyone
"are you alright c"
"yea im fine josh" i start walking but he pulls me back
"c don't hide stuff from me come on"
"josh im fine" i say making eye contact with him
he doesn't say anything. he seems hurt
he lets go of my shoulder and i go to say sorry but he cuts me off and says "it's fine c" then walks away

now i'm alone, josh has my bag everyone is already inside josh just walked through the door so i close the car door and start walking to the door. i get there open it and then remember i have to meet someone in the hallway so i go look around for the hall and then i feel someone pull my arm. it's a dark hallway so i can't see then a light turns on and the person turns me around so i can see them and it's...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 362 13
Jaded by her fiancรฉ's disinterest in her ambitions to become a professional wrestler, Delilah Parrish's life takes an interesting turn when one of WW...
8.3K 282 15
๐’๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž)They been hating each other since high school and it's only getting worse as it affects their work place...
46.3K 1.5K 36
She was careful He was careless she was uptight him, the opposite she was serious he was playful like fire and water lava and ice they were opposite...
59.5K 1.2K 45
imagines and preferences for roman reigns, jimmy uso, jey uso, and solo sikoa