222 (Zoro X OC)

By Zoros_Bazongas

18+ ONLY. LOTS OF CURSING, NSFW, SFW LEMONS "You could have turned me in! Killed me at any given moment! Why... More

Hi Everyone!
Chapter 1: Imprisonment
Chapter 2: Trust
Chapter 3: Escaping Hell
Chapter 5: Nightmares
Chapter 6: Feelings?
Chapter 7: The Villin Clan
Chapter 8: Honesty
Chapter 9: Drinking Games
Chapter 10: More Drinking
Chapter 11: Don't Look Back
Chapter 12: Meeting New People
Chapter 13: Marineford
Chapter 14: The War Is Over
Chapter 15: New Adventures
Chapter 16: Annoying Gas-Man-Thing
Chapter 17: Reunited
Chapter 18: Contentment
Chapter 19: Dressrosa
Chapter 20: Hatred
Chapter 21: You Found Me
Chapter 22: Tension
Chapter 23: Zou

Chapter 4: Safety

48 4 0
By Zoros_Bazongas

Back to Hayami's POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I let out a shaky breath and rubbed my eyes. I felt a comfy bed below me and quickly sat up to find myself in a room. My heart sank at the sight of a man looking up at me, he was holding my katana. He had mossy green hair and huge muscles.

"You're awake." He stated and focused his eyes back onto my sword.
My breathing had gotten quicker and I frantically looked around again.
"Where am I?" I asked him but he set my sword down and stood from the chair.

He left the room for a second and then came back with some towels. He then walked over to me and held his hand out to me but I was too nervous to even touch him. He rolled his eyes and gently bent down to scoop me up into his huge arms. I had no energy to scream this time and just tried to push myself away from him.

He then took me to a bathroom and I saw a bath running.
"I'm not going to hurt you." He stated, setting me down gently and helping me find my feet on the ground.
I slowly looked up at him, he was so tall he practically buried me. I watched his eyes shift between me and my lingerie which made me shift uncomfortably under his gaze.

He turned the taps off and turned to face the door.
"Take them off." He said and waved a hand at me before I could protest. "I'm not going to look. I'm not going to hurt you or touch you anywhere you don't want me to." He assured me and I thought about it for a second.

Is this a trap?

I slowly kick my heels off and reach behind my back to unclasp the tight leather bra. I gasp as it falls to the ground and I look down to see dark red marks under my breasts. I pull down my panties and step out of them and stand sheepishly, staring at the man's back.

He placed the towels down and a few pieces of clothing, still not looking at me.
"Get in." His deep voice was quite soft as he commanded me.
I hesitantly walked to the tub and stepped in, feeling the nice, warm water relax my muscles.

I slowly sat down in the tub and winced as the water hit my wounds. I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them tightly, still staring at his back, waiting for him to turn around at any moment.

But he never did.

He opened the door and spoke again,
"Stay in here as long as you like. If you need anything, just shout." He left the room and closed the door behind him.

I sat in the tub astonished at his behaviour. A million questions raced through my mind.

Is he helping me?

Or is it a set up?

Well, he didn't look at me like they did...

Is he different?

Is THAT even possible?!

I adjusted myself and laid down in the tub, letting my hair get soaked by the warm water.

I hadn't been bathed or showered in so long. The most I had was my legs, under arms and area waxed and my body was washed with a rough, barely wet sponge. Well, I say washed, more like scraping.

I sat myself up after a few moments and reached for the shampoo that was left on the side of the tub. Squeezing a generous amount into my hands, I then lathered it into my raven black hair, ensuring I had shampoo in every strand of hair.
I rinsed it out and watched the water change into a slightly darker colour.

I then grabbed the body wash from the same place and squeezed it into my hands, rubbing it all over my body. Some soap would get into my wounds, causing me to whimper to myself but the pain soon went away.

I rubbed under my breasts, feeling the marks from the bra I was forced to wear. I then rubbed my feet from the painful heels.

After rinsing my body from all the soap, I looked down at the murky water and frowned at how disgusting it looked.
I pulled out the plug that held the water in place and stepped carefully out of the tub.

I wrapped one of the towels around my hair and one around my body, I hummed to myself at the soft fabric touching me. It made me feel safe.

I stared at myself in the full length mirror and sighed at my reflection. I looked different. I felt the cleanest I've ever been in two years.

I then use the towel to dry off my body and the other one to dry my hair as best as I could. I then dropped both towels to the floor and looked at the clothes the man had left out for me.

A big white T-shirt, black sweatpants, a pair of boxer shorts and a pair of huge socks.

I didn't hesitate to slip on the clothes, adjusting the string of the pants to fit to my waist. I brush my fingers through my hair and pull through any knots and tangles, then pull it into a braid that sits behind my back.

I fold the towels up and place them on the wash basket and kick my dirty outfit along side it.

I open the door and stare at the room ahead that's slightly open as the door isn't entirely closed. I creep towards the door and slowly open it to find the man sitting in the chair I found him in originally.

He was sleeping.

I tip toe in the room and look around for my sword and my eyes find it next to him.
I gently step over to him and reached for the hilt but his huge hand grabbed my wrist, it wasn't a forceful grasp but I still gasped at the touch. I looked at his face with worry and see he's looking at me through one eye that is opened.

He looked at me up and down and smirked at the clothes on my body.
"That better?" He asked with one brow raised. I nodded and stared back at his hand and he noticed quickly as he released his grip on me.

I stepped away from him and he watched my movement before closing his eye and returning his arm back up to behind his head.

"What's your name?" He questioned, yawning straight after.
I fumbled with the oversized T-shirt and looked at the ground.
"Hayami, sir." I replied back, shyly stuttering over my words.
"Don't call me that." He stated, opening both eyes to look at me.
"I don't know what happened to you, but don't call me that." His voice was quite demanding and all I could do was nod my head.

"You have a lovely name, Hayami. Do you know what it means?" He asked whilst sitting up, drawing me to look at him.
I shook my head 'no' and waited for his response.
"That's a shame." He stated, looking directly into my eyes. I tilted my head to the side.
"What's your name?" I asked him quietly and he stood from his chair and slowly walked over to me, making me regret asking him a question.
"I'm 'Pirate Hunter' Roronoa Zoro." He responded, standing right in front of you, looking down at your frame.

I stepped back a few feet away from him and looked up at his face. He was very handsome, he had the most beautiful onyx eyes I had ever seen.

He hunts pirates?!

"P-Pirate Hunter?" I muttered and stepped further away until my back was against the wall. He walked closer to me again, basically trapping me in between his chest and the wall.

"Why?" I questioned, looking away from him. I was trembling under him.
"Why did you save me?" I asked him and he looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"You're a woman." He simply responded, leaving to grab something from another room.
I stood still absolutely dumbfounded by his one liner and crossed my arms.
"That it?" I asked with a brow raised as he walked back in holding a first aid kit. He sat on the bed and patted the space next to him.
"Sit." He ordered and I obeyed and sat next to him.

He opened the first aid kid and grabbed a few bandages.
"May I?" He asked for my consent and I hesitantly nodded my head. He lifted my arm and wrapped the bandage around the wound from the bullet. I flinched slightly at the pain and he noticed and tried to be a little more gentle.

After that he looked flustered as he motioned to my thighs and torso. He cleared his throat and shifted his gaze.
"I noticed you had some wounds in other places. Need a hand with those?" He asked softly, grabbing a few more bandages just in case. My cheeks heated up instantly at his question.

Why is he being like this? Is this normal?

I caught contact with his eyes and slowly pulled down the sweatpants to my knees and laid back on the bed so he could get a closer look. He gently lifted one of my legs and placed it in his lap and began to clean up any of the dried blood I didn't scrub off in the bath.
He then wrapped a few bandages around my thighs, his fingertips grazing my skin make me shiver and my stomach flutters.

What is this?

"You, uh, you can pull them up now." Zoro snapped me out of my thoughts which made my cheeks heat up even more. I sit up and see my leg still in his lap. I cleared my throat and pulled my pants up and thanked him.

I then lifted my shirt up to show him the multiple slices on my torso. This time I was sat up and managed to see his frown as he looked at them. I looked away shamefully and let him clean them up.

"Did you want to talk about what happened?" He broke the silence and left me to think about an answer. Once again, his fingertips grazed my skin and this time he noticed my reaction to his touch. He looked up at me to meet my eyes and my face heated up again.

"I'm sorry. I don't think I can just yet." I mumbled. I was so embarrassed and humiliated, I just couldn't tell anyone.
He nodded and finished with my wounds, packing the supplies away and closing the box.
"Thank you, Zoro." I gave him a tiny smile and noticed him look away from me for a few seconds.

"You should get some sleep. You look like you haven't had any in a while." He said and went back to his chair and took a seat, making himself comfortable.

"But that's your bed. I can't have you sleeping on the chair. Let me sleep on the floor, I'm used to-"

"No." He snapped, causing me to shut up right there and then.
"You are sleeping on the bed, that is the end of the discussion." I sighed at his stubbornness and made my way to the bed.
"If you need anything, wake me up I guess." He shrugged and closed his eyes. I wrapped the covers over my body and laid on the pillows.

"Night, Hayami." I froze at his words, his strong voice saying my name like that.
I cleared my throat and closed my eyes.
"Goodnight, Zoro."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 374 19
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...
44.5K 712 20
After the long drawn out fight with Kaido, the captain of the beast pirates and one of the emperors of the sea, Luffy and Zoro wake up from their lon...
137K 3.3K 18
One woman have conquer the black market. She had create a new fomula and she can product F-devils fruits. It is not only zoan types, it is and parame...
13.9K 365 60
(Y/N) is a dedicated fan of One Piece, often daydreaming about living in its realm forever. But what if her wish suddenly came true? Waking up with a...