Maya x Rudra 《Oneshots》

By Taesbabyggoogie

Anything and everything about Maya and Rudra! ♡ Fluff ♡ Angst with happy ending ♡ Drama ♡ Smut (BDSM) ♡ Heav... More

Maya and her pretty doll!
Making up to her doll~(M)
Dead or Alive!

Jealousy is a Bitch!

417 11 36
By Taesbabyggoogie

Requested by TiffanyVaychilingum

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author

Jealousy is an ugly emotion!

It hurts and feels awful.

Yet some say it's a blessing as this emotion is only felt for the people you love.

Moreover, jealousy is the good old trick to find out if you really feel something for someone.

It also makes a relationship stronger as it makes you realize how much you want the other.

How much you want them for yourself!

How much you want them to look at only you!

Think about only you!

How desperately you want to be the only one they care about.

The only one they love!

It surely is an useful emotion.

However it isn't something one willingly wants to feel!

The way your heart aches as if thousands of knives were piercing through it every second isn't pleasant.

And this is the exact displeasure Rudra is feel right now!

But why is he jealous and of whom?

Rajeev!

Rajeev is the culprit.

Rajeev is the cause of the burning sensation in his heart!

Ahh how mean of him to divert all of Maya's attention to himself.

How could he?

Maya wasn't his Wife!

She was Rudra's!

Rudra's wife!

Rudra's love!

Yet she wasn't paying any attention to him.

Could she not see how lonely and bad he felt.

And all she was doing was laughing at Rajeev's lame jokes and stories.

Okay, they weren't even that lame however the jealousy bubbling inside of him wouldn't ever let him appreciate them.

Yet the jokes being funny or not was the least of his concerns for now.

What mattered was that Maya was laughing, being chaotic and playful with Rajeev while ignoring him like he didn't exist.

He did understand that she met him after 3 months with no contact in-between but it wasn't necessary to neglect him like that.

Her not responding to him calling her was like a thousand daggers stabbing him.

Yet he tried to console himself and remained quite.

However he lost it when he witnessed Maya hugging Rajeev and pecking his cheek?

She pecked his cheek while she has been acting as if he didn't exist for more than four hours now?

This was the last straw.

Being unable to control his emotions Rudra abruptly stood up from his place and banged his hands on the table infront of him as jealousy clouded his senses.

"Rudra! Ye kya tha?" asked Maya trying to comprehend what just happened.

"Wohi jo tum ne dekha!" replied Rudra rudely. Bitterness visible in his tone.

"Ab wapis chalna chahiye. Bohot dair ho gai hai!" said Rudra, stressing on "dair" as he firmly grabbed Maya's wrist and tried dragging her out.

Upon sensing Rudra's anger Maya bid her goodbyes "Okay then Rajeev. Phir milen ge waise bhi ab tum yahin rehne wale wo. We shall take our leave now. Take care!"

However Maya's sweet goodbye fueled Rudra anger as didn't mind responding to Rajeev wishing them a safe journey home and practically dragged Maya out, made her get in the car and drove off without uttering a single word.

During the ride Maya kept bugging him to atleast tell her what had happened but it was as if someone had glued Rudra's lips together.

To not anger Rudra more she decided to keep quite for the meantime and sort things out once they reached home.

Rudra however hadn't calmed down even a bit and hurriedly stepped out of the car the second he parked and entered the house with angry steps, once again not a word leaving his mouth.

Maya sat there dumbfounded as to why Rudra was behaving this way.

After a good five minutes she got up, locked the car and went inside.

Upon entering she found the living room empty and figured that Rudra is in their bedroom.

The moment she entered the room she was pushed against the door as her hands were held above her head.

It was none other than Rudra who was pinning her.

They were so close that their lips were merely a few millimeters apart.

With Rudra's lips hovering over Maya's and their breaths mingling together, the atmosphere was hot.

Soon enough Rudra captured Maya's lips in a rough and heated kiss.

As Rudra sucked, licked and bit Maya's inviting lips hungrily, matters turned into a make-out session pretty quickly with Rudra now desperately exploring Maya's wet cavern with his skillful tongue.

The erotic moment that was being shared between the two was making Maya loose her mind.

Desire and pleasure making her mind foggy as Rudra's touch sparked the fire of need and lust inside her.

She felt the immense need to be touched and kissed and loved.

However, she didn't give in to her sensual thoughts.

She knew it was wrong!

Rudra getting to have his way while he was angry, it was something she greatly despised.

It would be mere Sex with no feelings shared and no love felt.

It was all so, so wrong.

So wrong for what their relationship was.

Their relationship was a beautiful and pure promise between two souls.

A connection in which their souls were tied in a strong knot of love and trust.

And she considered it a sin to make their bond about just bodily intentions.

Now, she needed to find out the reason behind her lover's anger and discomfort.

She needed to find out what was bugging him, disturbing him.

She needed to reassure him, comfort him so that his heart doesn't stay upset.

She needed him to know that she cherished him, loved him, that she cared of him and that she was there for him.

Temporary pleasure just ruins things further.

She knew that if she gave in to her lusty thoughts now, the matter wouldn't be anywhere near resolved and that Rudra might feel better for the meantime, yet rays of the discomfort and displeasure he's feeling now will stay lingering in his heart.

So getting control over herself she gently pushed Rudra a little.

Upon leaving her lips Rudra breathed heavily, her deep red lipstick smeared on his face.

The traces coverd his cheeks, reaching up to his nose, making him look so hot and fuck-able.

While trying to catch her own breath, she felt him gripping her waist and leaving wet, open-mouthed kisses on her neck, making her knees go weak as she let out a breathy moan.

She knew if he continued to this a while longer, she'd loose all her senses so she pushed him again, immediately cupping his cheeks as she used her thumb to crease them in attempt of calming him down.

Feeling the warmth Rudra turned his face a little and placed a loving peck on her palm.

Rudra then melted in her touch like a dimly lit candle as she ran her fingers through his hair trying to comfort him to which he let out satisfactory hums.

She guided him towards the couch in the corner of their room and sat on it along with making him sit beside herself.

Cupping his face once again she said "Calm down my love! And now tell me what's the matter?"

"Konsi baat tang kar rahi hai, jaan!
You know I'm there for you always! You can tell me. I'll listen cause you matter babe!" said Maya wanting Rudra to open up.

"Hmmm? Batao! So that we resolve this and then we can do whatever you want.
Say something, love!" she again tried urging him to talk to her.

"I-I didn't like whatever happend today. I didn't like it at a-all." started Rudra voice cracking in between.

"What did you not like, love? Tell me." she asked wanting to know what exactly was disturbing him as she leaned in and placed a sweet peck on the corner of his mouth in an attempt to comfort him.

This clicked something inside Rudra as all the flashbacks of today came flooding at once and he gently removed Maya's hands from his face and backed away a little, feeling hurt again.

As he looked at her with teary eyes and wobbling lips she knew he was going to say something so she kept quite, giving him the opportunity to express his emotions.

"You were ignoring me the whole time!
I understand that you met that guy after a long time but it doesn't mean that you should forget me.
Yet I would have still understood if it was only about ignoring but you kissed him!
Y-you kissed him Maya?
Did you forget that you're m-my wife?
D-do you not l-love me a-anymore?" Rudra let out bottled up questions in a shaky and cracked voice, tears streaming down his face.

Maya felt awful knowing she that she was the reason behinde her loves discomfort.

She had hurt him!

But it was because she didn't know nor realise as she had always been this way with her best friend Rajeev and moreover Rudra never mentioned anything like this before.

She didn't realize that she was hurting him all this time.

Now that she knew, she had to make it up to him and tell him that none of it was intentional.

That none of it was to hurt him, that she loved him and was deeply and sincerly sorry for her actions.

When Maya tried to reach him with a guilt filled heart, Rudra once again backed away as he said "No m-mat aao! I'm mad at you" while tears were still running down his already drenched cheeks.

Yet she forcefully pulled him into a hug, making him hide his face in her neck as she rubbed his nape to calm him down from the loud cries he was now letting out.

Whispering sweet nothings in his ears, she succeded in calming him down to the point where only his sniffels and faint hiccups could be heard.

Rudra was now hugging Maya back while resting his head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat.

After another five minutes she pulled back and made him look at her as she held his puffed face into her hands and gently wiped his tears.

Pecking both of his eyes she reassured "Now listen to me, Jaan! I know you're hurt and I'm so sorry for being the reason. I'm deeply sorry for ignoring you but believe me it was not intentional. And about the kiss, honey, it was just a friendly gesture, you know he's like my brother. Yet I swear, had I known that you would feel this way, I would've never even thought about doing anything like it, not even in my dreams! I couldn't even think about hurting you but now that I did today, I'm sincerly sorry for it, my love! And please remember no matter what you're the only one whom I love and want. It was always you and will always be you, until my last breath. Do not ever, I repeat ever doubt my love for you! I love you, Rudra! Apne wajood se bhi zyada. Tum Jaan ho meri to please roya mat karo, tumhare aansoo cheer dete hain mere dil ko. Please forgive your Maya this once. Please love!"

Feeling reassured that Maya truly only loved him he replied "I love you more! and sorry for doubting"

"It's okay, love but remember from now on that I love you more than anything or anyone to ever exist" said Maya, leaving kisses on Rudra's whole face while chanting love yous.

Slowly but sensually she leaned in to capture his lips in a heated kiss once again.

Letting him take the lead she sat there as he roamed his hands all over her body and started kissing her neck, leaving love bites in-between.

Pulling out, he admired the art he created but soon let out a gasp as he felt her grabbing his hair and yanking his head backwards, exposing his untouched neck.

Hungrily looking at the milky flesh, she gave a long lick to it reaching up to his chin as he let out a breathy moan, feeling aroused.

She then licked around his Adam's apple making him let out shaky breaths and deep moans when she finally gave it a suck.

She again captured his deep red tainted and ruined lips in a messy, hot kiss, exploring his mouth not granting him a second to breath as he desperately gripped her hips.

Feeling satisfied after tasting his lips, she went in to undo his perfectly fitted white button up shirt but was abruptly stopped as Rudra held her hands while shaking his head.

Breathing heavily he said "N-no! I'm still m-mad"

Looking him straight in the eyes Maya asked "You forgave me yet you're mad at me?" to which Rudra nodded in reply.

"How mean baby! Anyway how about I make you your favorite cupcakes for you to not be mad at me anymore?" offered Maya playing along as she knew he would practically beg her to fuck him later.

She knew her influence was way too strong for him to resist her touch.

It was just a matter of a few hours before Rudra himself would want to touch her, feel her, love her.

For now she enjoyed the view of him sticking his tongue out to tease her as he sat on the couch, hair messy, the first few buttons of his shirt undone, face puffy from the crying and lips swollen and tainted in the shade of her lipstick from the erotic kissing session.

Oh how she treasured him being full of playfulness and cuteness yet being hot like burning desire.

However the real hotness was yet to come!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

First of all I'm really sorry TiffanyVaychilingum that it took so long but you know academics and stuff especially with the midterm😅.

Anyway I tried my best so I hope you enjoyed and that it was long enough like 2000+ words are okay for a oneshot I guess🙃 but Idk

I really hope that it was what you wanted and that you enjoyed it 😉

+I was thinking of making another part but like making it alot more spicy😏

What do you guys think? Should I make it or not?

And yeah I'm always open to feedback and corrections so feel free to let me know!

(And requests are also open so if anyone wants to then go ahead)

Make sure to vote and comment!

For now Take care 😊
Have a great day/night 💐
See you very very soon with a new oneshot!

Honour 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
63.4K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.