Little Witch|| THE ORIGINALS

By th3wqlkingoriginql

In which a runaway foster kid with a strange and unimaginable amount of power shows up on a werewolf mothers... More

introduction
act one
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six

seven

709 23 3
By th3wqlkingoriginql

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Judith and Hope burst into the church and looked at the scene in front of them. Hayley, Marcel and Elijah were standing in front of a brunette haired girl.

Klaus was laying in a circle in front of the girl unconscious. Feelings of anger radiated off both girls, Hope's face contorting in anger and Judith's eyes turning into their golden hybrid hues. "No!"

"You promised to help us." Judith snarled with narrowed eyes at the young woman in front of her, her eyes still golden as she fought off the urge to transform, knowing she could only hurt the woman with magic.

"But you're not helping. You're hurting us, and we won't let you." Hope grabbed ahold of Judith's hand and the two held their fists up in the air.

A gust of wind rushed through the church making some almost lose their balance as their eyes were trained on the two girls. Hope and Judith stood their ground, completely unfazed by the magic flowing through the room as their powers joined together, becoming more powerful than before. They lowered their hands as the salt circle that binds Davina to the moral plane was forced open and the girl was thrusted back into the ancestral plane.

Klaus's eyes snapped open and the two girls rushed to their fathers arms, who quickly hugged them back just as tight.

Judith and Hope walked into the foyer of the abattoir compound, side by side. Standing in front of a table with that familiar jaw bone on it, surrounded by salt, was a man Klaus had talked to them about. An apparent supernatural liaison or something. Alaric.

"Our dad said you study this stuff," Hope said, looking down at the object in her hand before her eyes traveled to the two her sister held.

"Yeah, that's right. There are a lot of amazing things in the world to study. And some of them are even things that don't want to hurt you," Alaric told them as he looked down at the objects in the girls hands. "And what do you girls have there?"

Hope placed the object from her hand down on the table before explaining. "These are for serenity."

Judith then placed the last two down beside it, just as her sister did before. "And these ones... are for stillness."

Judith and Hope stepped back slightly to admire their work before they nodded their heads in approval, "They'll keep the flowers in bloom."

"Now, did you teach yourselves all that?" Alaric asked them, a small smile on his lips as he watched the two curiously.

"Well, we did read about it in one of Aunt Freya's books. She's helping is learn, but some stuff we figured out on our own." Judith replied, looking up at the man.

"Mm. Well... that is all very impressive,"!Alaric complemented them both.

Hayley walked into the room with something in her hands. "They're impressive young ladies."

"It was great meeting you, littlest Mikaelsons." Alaric turned and nodded at Hayley as she nodded back. Alaric turned and looked at the little girls "I'll be seeing you around."

Hope looked at the plate of cookies in her mothers hand, her face practically lighting up with joy at the sight of them. "Those for us?" Hope asked hopefully.

"After what you two did today, your dad compelled the entire Magnolia candy shop." Hayley said, both the girls laughing softly at her statement.

Judith grabbed a cookie from the plate, studying it before speaking. "Dad seemed sad."

Hayley nodded at this understanding that the girls would notice their fathers change in body language. "I thought he'd be happy we saved him," Judith said, recalling her fathers mood after the church.

"I think that he wanted to be the one doing the helping today. But we both agreed on one thing. you both were very, very brave," Hayley reassured them, the two girls smiling at the praise.

"We just thought about what you would do. It's like you always say, "if we stick together, nothing can hurt us"." Hope recited, looking over at her big sister, who simply nodded and smiled.

"Always and Forever," The young girls said in unison.

Soon after, Judith had been in the room that was claimed for her, right next to Hope's, staring up at the ceiling. She was tossing and turning, ever since Klaus had tucked her in.

Judith was sick again. She could feel her uncle dying, literally and figuratively. No longer being able to stand it, she tossed the covers off of her and swung her legs off the bed, her feet landing on the floor. She walked out of the room, down the hall into the room next to hers.

Hayley was leaned over an unmade bed with her head down. Clearly, there was a lot on her mind and she was obviously extremely worried. She was so distracted by her thoughts she didn't hear Judith walk in.

" Aunt Hayley," Judith called out, blowing out a breath of air.

"Jude. I didn't see you there, sweetheart, " Hayley said as she sat down on the bed.

"Uncle Elijah is sick, isn't he?" Judith questioned, but she knew the answer anyway. Somehow, Elijah of all people had his immortality anchored to her, so she knew just how bad he was suffering.

"Your uncle is very sick." Hayley told her honestly. Hayley looked at the young girl, seeing the worried expression on her face.

"Well, can we help him?" Judith asked optimistically. She had just gotten a family, she wasn't ready to let any of them go.

Hayley reached out and took Judith's hands into hers, pulling her between her legs. "We're doing everything that we can. I promise."

"Maybe Hope and I can help Aunt Freya do a spell to make him better." Hayley tucked Judith's hair behind her ears, pressing a kiss to her hand.

"That's very brave of you," Hayley told the little girl. Judith smiled, a genuine smile before nodding. Her smile faded slightly, her gaze going down to her feet.

"I learned it from you... mom."

Hayley's eyes widened and her breath got hitched in her throat. Her heart ached but in a good way. Hayley loved being Hope's mom, she was all she wanted after she was born. But now in this moment, she felt really complete.

The Hybrid pulled the girl into her arms, hugging her so tight, afraid of this not being real if she let go. This little girl who she had raised and loved for a year had called her mom.

"You girls don't have to do this if you don't want to," Hayley reminded to the two girls as she took off Hope's bracelet, before doing the same with Judith.

After her talk with Judith, she became more protective than ever of them both. She had two daughters she had to take care of, and she knew that this stuff was dangerous. But it didn't matter. No matter what she said they both had their minds made up.

"It's okay. We're not afraid," Hope assured her mother, sounding braver than ever. Judith on the other hand was deep in thought, ready to have her uncle healthy again. Hayley looked at the two, her motherly instincts on 100. She knew that even if the two were even the tiniest bit of scared, they would still be trying to help.

The Mikaelson sisters learned that in the face of adversity being scared isn't an option, and that if they needed to their family would do the same for them.

"Ready?" Freya her two nieces, bending down to their height. Hayley ran her thumb over
Judith's cheek gently, before both the girls nodded and Hayley pulled her hand away. She handed Freya, the girls necklaces and stood, following after Freya and her daughters.

"So he's just in there somewhere, clinging to broken memories?" Hayley asked, as Freya took the hands of her nieces and led them to a table as she bent down to grab a few things she'd need to complete the spell.

Hayley stood and turned away from her daughters as she bit into her wrist and let some blood cascade down before holding up a bowl to collect it.

"The core of his being has retreated deep into his subconscious, but, yes, he's still in there," Freya answered as the girls looked at each other. Judith had finally looked up from her train of thought to look at her sister and subconsciously send her messages. She squeezed the younger girls hand before they separated, each mentally readying themselves.

"And I just search until I find him?" Hayley asked quickly, looking at Freya as she started to make her way over to her.

"You don't have time. There are too many memories for you to randomly search. You have to think, where would Elijah find refuge? It has to be somewhere that represents the fundamental basis of who he is. Hopefully, that's a good place. When you find it, draw him out and wake him up. But be careful, his mind is unstable," Freya
explained, taking the bowl of Hayley's blood and walking it over to the table where the girls were.

"Mom?" Hope called out, looking at her mom worriedly.

Judith stepped up, squatting down by her mom, balling her necklace into the woman's hand. "Be careful. If he tries to attack you, squeeze this and it'll halt him." Judith returned next to Hope, a small smile on her face.

Hayley had turned to look at her two daughters. "I'll be right back, my babies," Hayley reassured them.

Soon after, Freya had started to chant the incantation for the spell they were performing to put Hayley into Elijah's mind.

"Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz." Freya started, as all three of the Mikaelson witches joined hands. "Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz." As all three girls chanted, Hayley started to flail on the floor.

"Mom!" Hope yelled, as both girls broke off from Freya and ran towards Hayley's body.

"Hope. Judith!" Their aunt called out for them to stop, but they didn't, they wouldn't. She needed to harness their magic, and without it she was struggling to ground Hayley to both worlds safely.

"Aunt Freya! P-please, do something!"

"Hope, Judith. I need you to focus on the spell."
Freya called out ,trying to calm down her two distressed nieces. However, absolutely nothing could as the hybrid mother started to frail even more than before, which scared the young girls who couldn't focus on anything despite the woman thrashing around on the floor. The girls kept begging for their mother to come back, as if she could really hear them.

"Hope, Judith. If we don't maintain the spell, we could lose her in there!" Freya warned, standing up and moving towards her nieces when the candles surrounding Hayley had blown out, indicating the spell was fading, which could inevitably trap Hayley in there.

"Let us help! We can save her," Judith begged, looked into her aunts eyes. Hope nodded in agreement as her eyes met her aunts.

"Okay girls, listen. I need you to trust me. This is what we're gonna do. I'm gonna put you inside the pendant. When you're in there, I need you to call out to your mom, okay? Now, when you're in the hallway, do not open any doors. Do you understand?" Freya started, one of her hands on each of the girls shoulders. When she saw both of the girls nod, she did too before finishing explaining the plan.

"Okay. Okay. Hey. Lay down, okay? I'll see you both soon, okay."

"Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 3.1K 52
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬...
176K 6.6K 29
𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋 | 𝖪𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗌 𝖬𝗂𝗄𝖺𝖾𝗅𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖣𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝖼 When a young orphan girl overwhelmed with power shows up in New Or...
802K 17.1K 27
HIDDEN MIKEALSON | ❝fight like a girl.❞ After activating her werewolf curse, Hope Martin, learns about her other supernatural sides and her true n...
67.7K 1.7K 37
𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙡...