I'm Just A Chuunibyou: Why ar...

Bởi Aiyuun

Yukiya Saito, is a 16 year old Chuunibyou who's starting his new journey in life called "High School". He ha... Xem Thêm

Chapter 0: If there are multiple destinies, who will you choose?
Chapter 1: A new Beginning
Chapter 2: Hokkyokusei High School
Chapter 3: More than three months passed
Chapter 4: Not a "shadow hero"?
Chapter 5: Haircut
Chapter 6: Training partners
Chapter 7: Unwanted attention
Chapter 8: Even if he's scared?
Chapter 9: [Operation: Blending in with the crowds.]
Chapter 10: Just your perfectly normal student.
Chapter 11: It's just the student council president.
Chapter 12: She's just part of the good guys.
Chapter 13: I caught you.
Chapter 14: A shadow hero who doesn't sweat.
Chapter 15: Surprise test.
Chapter 15.5: Did you have a fun day?
Chapter 16: She's just a "shoujo heroine"
Chapter 17: I'm just an "assassin"
Chapter 18: It's just a "kabedon" from a deliquent?
Chapter 19: A generic student character.
Chapter 20: We're not so different?
Chapter 21: Just exchanging notes.
Chapter 22: It's just the "lucky pervert" scene.
Chapter 23: A side character's plan on becoming popular.
Chapter 24: It's just a sinister plan to crush the chuunibyou.
Chapter 25: Dominating the match.
Chapter 26: Turning the tides.
Chapter 27: "Consecutive Pseudo Vanishing Drive"
Chapter 28: Just a Chuuni's words of assurance.
Chapter 29: "I'll never trust you again?"
Chapter 30: A pessimistic shoujo heroine and a Chuuni's words of assurance.
Chapter 31: Just seemed cold but is actually caring.
Chapter 33: The end of Mocha's first day upon transferring.
Chapter 34: Just picking up being the "perfect" side character.
Chapter 35: A letter of challenge, a declaration to change.
Chapter 36: "Just watch me"
Chapter 37: Eating inside the classroom this time around.
Chapter 37.2: Adoption
Chapter 38: A shadow hero should be protected too?
Chapter 39: "Background Character Mode"
Chapter 40: A silent hero's tragedy.
Chapter 41: A shadow hero's sacrifice.
Chapter 42: The "revelation scene"
Chapter 43: "Do you seek power?"
Chapter 44: Just a mysterious character entrance.
Chapter 45: A sudden duel.
Chapter 46: A wall that must be conquered, a battle for supremacy.
Chapter 47: A dance of "chaotic harmony".
Chapter 47.2: Skill: [Pefect Body Coordination]
Chapter 48: Pure Talent vs Absolute Effort
Chapter 49: One with the mist and gone. A mysterious character exit.
Chapter 50: A storm is approaching. (Vol.1 [End])
Volume 1 Afterwords

Chapter 32: He really is just acting cold but is actually caring.

98 6 3
Bởi Aiyuun

[Chapter 32: He really is just acting cold but is actually caring.]

The final bell rang and school was over for the day.

When changing to our regular shoes, surprisingly, Mocha-san's shoe locker was next to mine.

Well, the shoe locker beside mine is always vacant so it will be taken eventually. [Note: No one wanted to be next to the edgy, angry looking weirdo's shoe locker.]

'Mr. Prince's shoe locker is next to mine. How lucky.'

Thinking for a moment how lucky these coincidences are, now standing next to each other at the entrance. Mocha-san thought that,

'Wait, this is my chance to talk to him and thank him properly.'

"B, By the way. Tha-Thank you!"

She bashfully said with a shaky voice and thanked me.

'I did it. I said thank you to him!'

I'm just there, wondering what could it be about.

'What is she thanking me for? I have no clue. But as the all knowing shadow hero, I should try to pretend like I know everything she's talking about and lowkey convey to her I didn't help because I was expecting to be thanked.'

"Don't need it."

"...?"

'Hmm... That came out ruder than expected. I should have said "Don't mention it" but I guess it's too late to take back what I said.'

Mocha-san was taken aback by how much I looked like I didn't care.

'Did I messed up already?! He said it so naturally, does he hate being thanked?!'

'No, wait. He's the cold but caring type so that was probably not the case... Right?'

Mocha-san became unsure if I was really being bashful like the classic cold male lead or was I genuinely don't like being talked to in public. However, I'm just feeling a bit lost right now as nothing have gone the way I planned it.

We changed out of our school shoes then wore our regular ones and proceeded to head off.

'Okay Mocha, lets try and attempt talking to him again.'

Just before we started walking, Mocha-san once again engaged to have a conversation with me.

"G-Goodbye." she said while holding all her confidence.

I simply stared back at her for a moment without giving a reply.

'He didn't even bother replying. So he really doesn't care after all huh... Was he really the same guy who I thought saved me earlier?'

The reason I didn't reply was because.

The moment we walked out of the school, a minute has passed since then and Mocha-san and I are still together, walking on the same direction.

'Hmm...(-_-) This is awkward. So this is probably why he didn't reply when I said goodbye earlier...'

We both left at the same time so I don't really think saying goodbye right there would be appropriate.

'But still... He could have said something. This is so not caring at all. In fact it's almost sadistic that I'm the only one feeling awkward for saying goodbye too early.'

Mocha-san's vision of me as the classic shoujo male lead stepped back by a little.

She was thinking I should at least said something but instead stayed silent. If I were to also reply goodbye to her earlier, at least we would feel the same amount of embarrassment. But since she was the only one who did it, it does not affect me which was pretty sadistic if that were really my intentions.

The first time I met Mocha-san was when we bump into each other this morning. And that road she was taking was the same rout I regularly take to school until a certain corner.

The way to my home and the way to the shopping district separates on that cornes. That is why I knew we would be bound to walk together if we were to leave on the same time.

I knew of this fact that Mocha-san live in the shopping district because she mentioned it on her self introduction when they asked where she live.

A/n: This just showcases Yukiya is pretty observative, reserving details that might be potential roleplay material.

As we were walking together, we passed a store that had huge posters that endorse they are having a promotion today with a special meat bun.

'A special meat bun offer? I guess I could go for one right now.'

'Ayaka might also like one so I guess it's better if I bought two.'

I was also quite hungry from running around, expending most of my energy carrying around all those people to the infirmary.

A spicy meat bun!

[Mocha love spicy food]

Mocha-san took notice and seemed interested.

Her eyes lit up as she saw it, as if saying, "I want one".

So we both lined up with Mocha-san just standing behind me.

'I don't know why but I'm feeling this intense pressure behind my back...'

The intense pressure behind me was probably Mocha-san, as she was stand behind me.

Her heart was pounding rapidly and appears to be extremely nervous.

In Mocha's mind, she was running numerous scenarios on how to respond to the cashier.

'I'm so nervous. I haven't ordered in this place yet. What does the meat bun's name again? Ah! special meat bun, special meat bun, special meat bun. But wait! What if they ask if I want additional drinks. Should I decline? Now that I think about it, I'm kind of feeling thirsty. Should I get one! Wait, do I even have enough money to pay in the counter?! Okay Mocha, clam down. Just say meat bun, nothing else and you will be alright. No need to panic. Remember, meat bun, meat bun, meat bun, meat bun, meat bun, meat bun, meat bun, meat bun!'

She was memorizing as if she was about to take an interview exam to get accepted in NASA, repeating the same words again and again in her head so she won't forget.

When it was finally my turn to order in front of the counter, the cashier I was facing told me that there were only two special meat buns left.

"Sigh." She sighs in relief, thinking. 'Luckily there's still two left. I almost didn't make it.'

"I'll take two" I confidently said at the counter.

"!?"

Mocha-san in the back was looking at me surprised.

After I got the last of the meat buns, the shop closed leaving Mocha-san not able to order.

'This, he did that on purpose didn't he!? You a sadist prince! There's no way he has a caring side after all!'

As we left and proceeded on our walk, Mocha-san seemed dejected and a bit resentful.

When I took a bite of one of the two meat buns I bought. It tasted super spicy.

I started to sweat and my face turned slightly red. [Not good with spicy food]

'I didn't expect the special promotion meat buns to be this spicy. My tastebud's only weakness!'

I should have read the poster clearly instead of thinking how cool the black background and flames over the poster was.

'But I won't let this spiciness defeat me!'

My pride wont let me be defeated by the spiciness of the meat bun and continued to eat it.

"Do you want one? Here."

I handed Mocha-san the other meat bun that I hadn't touched yet which I originally was going to give to Ayaka.

"A-Are you sure?"

I gave (more or less forced her) the other meat bun to Mocha-san because I knew Ayaka was also bad with spicy foods.

If I could, I would also give the one I'm currently eating to Mocha-san, but my pride as a shadow hero wont let me give up this battle I had already started.

The moment I took a bite of this thing, the battle had already begun and there's no more turning back. I won't let this spiciness defeat me.

When I hand over the meat bun to Mocha-san, she noticed that my face was a little red.

'He's turning red. He looks embarrassed for some reason. Don't tell me... was he just actually trying to treat me but was too embarrassed to say it directly?'

'That was hella cute of him...! Hehe.' she thought that, 'I think I'm starting to get how his character works.'

Is what she assumed as I handed the meat bun to her that she happily accepted.

She took a bite on the special meat bun with a satisfied look on her face as if saying the meat bun tasted good.

'It's delicious. He's really just acting cold, but is secretly kind and caring type of character after all.'

She thought as she blissfully ate away on the meat bun I gave her, while I was there beside her, fighting for my life with an invisible enemy called spicyness.

...

[When Yukiya arrived home, he quickly ran off to the fridge and drank lots of milk to wash away the spiciness.]

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

202K 7.3K 38
{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quiet girl in the shadows. She has to distan...
3.9K 56 16
You get sent to another universe and don't remember anything, except your age, some sort of riddle that you don't even remember all of, and the where...
428K 13.8K 71
This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. This is a fanfiction set in the COTE uni...
1.5K 62 8
ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS QUEEN DOESN'T DROP THE STORY. NOPE. SHE JUST MAKE THE NEW ONE AS THIS ONE ARE A LITTLE WEIRD WITH THE WAY IT TELLING THE STORY SO...