INSEPARABLE 🇯🇲

Diauthorgeorgia

BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that t... Еще

Introduction
Cast
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《 14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《 25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
《33》
《34》
《35》
《36 》
《37》
《38》
Not an update
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
《52》
《53》
《54》
BONUS 1
BONUS 2
EPILOGUE
🥰Appreciation to y'all🥰

《6》

846 61 2
Diauthorgeorgia

Monday morning swings by quicker than I thought and lazily I woke up from my beauty sleep to get ready for work. It didn't took me that long to get ready since my daughter is still at her dad's and he will be the one taking her to school so I won't be seeing my baby until later.

mi miss mi pickney enu... mi cah wait fi surprise har wid her tablet.

I stared at myself in a broken piece of body length mirror that I glued up over my side of the room. The red blouse that I got from shein paired well with the red and black plaid pants I'm wearing with a new black shoes I purchased on Saturday.

Di last one did really tiad..

I plastered some lipgloss on my lips then twirled around in the mirror to look at my ass in the pant and to make sure the pad i'm wearing isn't printing out.

"Kacie len mi 2000 deh fi send go pay merna till lata" I heard my mother voice enter the room.

"mommy mi nuh have nuh money" I hissed as I picked my black bag up and slide my phone inside of my pant's pocket.

I turned to the mirror again and scattered out my puffs some more as my hair is in a tall ponytail with my edges on fleek.

"How yuh lie so gyal, mi nuh see yuh buy up more material satday and pay work man" she fussed.

Shi know how mi get mi money kmt afta she and her worthless dwata teef mi 20g..

"all a di money mi did have mi use up pon the room so mi lef broke and mi nah get nuh pay till month end" I told her.

di next two and a half week dhat and di money mi have lef affi serve mi till dhen.

"Lie shi a tell bout shi bruk mummy caz shi buy tablet fi Talia and nuff snacks" Iesha enters the chat with her nuff self.

"nasty gyal nuh body a talk tuh yuh, yuh juss damn nuff" I fire at her.

" mi a salt and wata" she mumbled.

"Mi know a lie Kacie a tell but mek shi gwan, yuh fi glad mi mek yuh can build room pon chris land" my mother said bitterly.

I made a small laugh to bite back the disrespect I want to throw at her and reach inside of my bag for my purse, I took out fifteen hundred dollar as the rest is hard five thousand dollars bill and she will not give me back my change.

"Dhis mi have" I stretched the fifteen hundred dollar to her and she grabbed it.

"yuh mean nuh pussyclaat, me beg yuh 2000 and a dhis yuh give mi" she said distastefully before walking away.

if ungrateful was a person..

"Want yuh fuck wid none a mi pickney snacks dhem and yuh si" I point at my lil sister who is getting dress for school.

"gwan weh ya go nuh, mi wah Talia things"She waved me off.

I hissed my teeth and turn out of the room to go catch Marlon's taxi before him leave me. On my way to work I stopped at juici beef and get a small cup of peanut porridge, a cheese patty and an orange juice for my breakfast.

Since I was a bit early I quickly have my food then start working on some information that I was logging on Friday that I didn't complete. I looked up from the computer screen when I heard Mickayla's voice coming from the main door.

"Yuh early eh goody" she smiled as she put her things away.

I rise from my seat and tackled her right away.

"Let mi tell yuh something, don't fuck wid mi dhem way deh again hear mi a tell yuh?" My voice was dangerously low.

"Girl a wah?" she laughed nervously.

"Don't gwan like yuh nuh know, yuh and yuh man set mi up fi go deh wid old man like mi and unu in a bizniz, no ramp wid mi so again ariite" I warned her then sat back into my chair.

"Afta it neva dhat serious girl, if yuh neva wah do it nobody neva did a force yuh" she then comment.

"Mi dun talk to yuh a matter a fact, mi nah go back nowhere wid yuh" I grumbled as I get back to work.

"yuh serious bra, no sa" she hissed her teeth.

For the remaining of the day I didn't talk to Mickayla much because I was upset about what she did. We haven't been friend for that long but I would never do what she did to me to her and that's the reason why I don't have much friends because I am too much of a good friend that always look out for other's but no one return that.

"I got these for you Ms. Francis" Mickayla spoke over me and I slowly rise my head from the computer screen.

"Weh ya go with dhem deh dhem hours ya?" I narrowed my eyes at her as I saw the stock of files on the table infront of me.

A almost 5 o clock and mi nuh plan fi do no over time todeh..

"Well Mr. Smith just finish signing off on these and they need to be logged which you'll be doing because I have an appointment so I can't stay back" She spoke as she get her things together and start cleaning up her desk. "And oh, Sir said the KAS dashbroad need to be updated today, so" she looked back at me with a raise of both her shoulder.

"Yuh unfair enu Kayla, imaging a di two a we work and before yuh pick a struggle, you're leaving everything on me to do?" I spin my chair around to face her.

Bout shi have appointment ntn more dhan a man shi ago tuh...

"mi cah help yuh do everything enu miss, you affi learn to do it yourself" She placed her hand on her hips and lean against her desk staring at me.

"Kayla I have to pick up my child and these ago take like two to three hours" I replied pointing to the files.

"Well just try figure that out, I'm out, so see you tomorrow" She picked her bag and waved at me on her way out.

"Bitch" I muttered under my breath.

Sighing frustratedly, I picked my phone up and messaged Jamar to go collect Talia for me because I don't want to bother Ms. Navy in the late hours I will be reaching home and I know my mother don't have time for her only grand child.

After doing so, I get to work while watching the time as I go, I really need this job and I really need to reach on permanent staff so I am doing all I can to get that. The noise of the door opening catches my attention and I stared puzzle at the person as he makes his way over to where I am.

Di ediot security bwoy no si di place lock and a open it back fi let in ppl..

"Good evening I'm he-

He stopped speaking when he realize it's me again and this must be more than a coincidence because the third time in such short time span. His powerful manly cologne scented up the atmosphere and I want so bad to ask him what's the name of his cologne.

suh man fi smell nice..

His hazel eyes dwart at me as my eyes roam over his muscling body that is vivid under the peach tight fitted shirt he's wearing that goes perfectly well with his black pants and black shoes.

Nuh look bad at all..

I wasn't the only one checking out because his eyes roam over my upper body and if I wasn't sitting down then he would stared between my pants.

I cleared my throat. "We are close Sir" I told him bringing his eyes to mine.

Mi not even know weh me did a check him out so fa..

him cologne juss a confuse mi and assault mi nostril..

"I can see that" he replied cockily.

"So why are you here?" I fired back rudely.

Gyal a work yuh deh enu and still on probation..

"And that's how you speak to your boss's client? I should report you to Chris" He said and my eyes widen.

if him seh Chris dhat mean him a good fren wid Mr. smith, lawd Kacian, yuh mouth..

"Sanjay my brother" Mr. Smith deep voice spoke as he emerged from the elevator.

Pusstclaat gyal jobless.

"Sup mi boss" The Sanjay dude replied with a smile.

They did a brotherly hug then his eyes falls back on me with a smirk as if he acknowledge how nervous and sacred I'm looking.

"You've met with my receptionist?" Mr. Smith asked rhetorically as he points towards me.

"Yes I did and she is a fie- he paused, looking at me, sweat is already beaming from my skin. "fine one" he finish off.

"You know I only hire the best... lets talk in my office" Mr. Smith chuckled.

I was more than relief when they left, I leaned back into the chair and let out a breath I didn't even know.

dhis a muss some form a sign tpc becaz how dhis ya man a show up suh no sa.

7:46pm

Once I completed everything, I turn the computer off and gather my stuff together while doing so I let Jamar know that I am leaving work and that he can bring Talia home to me.

The elevator ding and out came Mr. Smith and his friend Sanjay talking and laughing, from what I have observe is like they have known each other long time but it's obvious that Mr. Smith is older than him.

Mi wonda wah kind a wuk him do...

How dhat become your bizniz again Kacian..

"Ms. Francis You're still here?" They both stopped at my station.

"I'm about to leave Sir" I replied as I fixed my bag on my shoulder while avoiding eyes contact with his friend.

"It's really late" Sir checked his watch before he continue to speak. "Will you get taxi at this time of the night?" He asked me.

"I might but it's not a surety on weekdays" I told him.

"Oh Kendal right?" He asked.

"Yes Sir" I drawled wondering what he's coming with.

"I'm going spur tree side but my friend here is going new green end so you could drop her off at Kendal, right Sanjay?" He looked at his friend who is looking at me.

A wah do Mr. Smith mon... Mi nah go noweh wid nuh tranga enuh.

"That's ok Mr. Smith, I'll be fine" I quickly try to decline the offer.

"It's not ok for me to allow my female employee to walk on these streets alone in the night, Sanjay is it o-

"Yeah, I will drop her off" He answered.

Like sir you don't even know me...

"If she want" He then added.

"Fine" I surrender since Mr. smith insist and if anything happens to me then at least some one know who I left with.

_______________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING..

It's been a while, I know and my apologies.

Please support me same way and I will Try to be better on updating .

Bye

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Tangled Connection |♡ _dreamland_

Любовные романы

1.1K 77 49
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
Peeling Back the Top Layer 🇯🇲 Anna Kae

Любовные романы

125K 13.9K 56
At age 30, publications editor Kelsie Taylor is slowly losing hope in finding her fairytale romance. The stories of the women around her who experien...
3.7K 462 39
A magical, beautiful Island in the Caribbean, two not so typical children, two prominent families at war with each other. There is a years old feud g...
Broken Without You Kajal🦋

Подростковая литература

2.6K 212 26
Hello everyone this is Kajal. As I announced earlier I m soon goin to post a new fiction story which contains love jealousy, revenge. And may be cal...